E-Mails From The Rim Round Three

Story Info
Sexual plotting gets hotter.
4.8k words
2.67
16.3k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/25/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From: "Doug.xxxx”
To: "Bobbie,yyyyyy"
Sent: Sunday, August 18, 2002 10:05pm
Subject: Sunday hardly a day of rest….

I got your e-mail right after I got home from seeing Dirk/Gary. It will be terrific to have you visiting for a couple of days. And I know Erika will love seeing you too. But do me a favor, mom? Please don’t let on that I have been filling you in on all of the stuff that has been going on. I mean, I would hate to embarrass anyone needlessly. You and I have this special relationship in that regard so that’s cool but….you know.

So, tomorrow afternoon? 1:00pm? I will rearrange my appointments so I can be there to get you.

But before you pack, let me tell you about the Dirk and Gary visit today. These guys are a trip!

I got a call from Dirk at about 11:00am telling me he “HAD” to see me today, that it was very important. I tried to pump him for some information but he said that it was something we could only do in person. I was a little suspicious but I figured I might at least get some information that might help Lydia, if nothing else.

I met Dirk and Gary at an outdoor restaurant near the town center. He and Gary ordered some food; I just ordered a cup of coffee. I didn’t want to protract this any longer than was necessary.

Gary started in before the food arrived, “Do you have any idea what is going on with Lydia, her sister and your sister?” (I did have a very good idea but I let him continue.) “These broads are involved in scamming the probation department drug testing system!” (That wasn’t my idea of an idea about the girls, for sure! But I let him go on.)

“Lydia has a lot of high profile gay and lesbian clients.” He leaned back in his chair and began to pontificate, “Some are entertainers, some sports figures, but all of whom have to do drug/alcohol testing. The testing is supposed to be requested by the probation department at random, at irregular intervals, so that the probationers won’t prepare for the test by cleaning up for a few days or by sliding in a urine sample from a ‘ringer’.”

The food arrived. Dirk had a trendy raw vegetable plate—broccoli, leafy spinach, bok choi, with some yellow peppers on it; Gary had a Reuben sandwich—extra dressing.

“But it takes some time for the files to be processed. This is where your sister, Erika, comes in handy. She notifies Lydia, as far in advance as she can, upon whom who and when the testing will be done and, this is very important, Erika also designates the “pee lab” to be used for the testing. Naturally, Erika picks Consolidated Labs for all of Lydia’s clients because…duh…Lania works for Consolidated!”

Dirk leaned back in his chair with the look of a magician who had just materialized Elvis.

“See? It is perfect! All of Lyida’s clients have two shots at coming up clean: One, they cal clean up before hand and, two, Lania can clean up the report in the event one of them tests dirty!”

“So? “ I said, “Even if I believed your story, what do you expect me to do about it? You are talking to an ordinary citizen here. And I have absolutely no proof that any of what you say is true. I think you are just trying to drive a wedge into my relationship with my sister and her friends. I think you are talking a lot of bullshit!”

“Suit yourself, my friend.” Dirk threw that one out like the patronizing prick he was. “When the shit hits the fan, you can’t say I didn’t tell you. Hmmm….you might even be viewed as an ‘accessory’, knowing what you know now!”

I reached into my pocket, pulled out a five-dollar bill, and threw it on the table. “That’s for the coffee and a tip—expensive fucking restaurant you picked! If I have any change coming, mail it to me.”

As I walked away, I looked back and saw Gary lean over and give Dirk a kiss on the cheek—or maybe he was whispering something in Dirk’s ear.

On my way home, I began to think about that conversation. Why would Dirk be telling me his story? He had to know that I would just ask Lydia, Lania, and Erika if it was true and try to find out what was really happening. The girls would deny it whether or not there was any substance to Dirk’s allegations. Then it dawned on me: Dirk wanted the girls to know that I knew that he thought he had the goods on them for a drug testing scam. He wanted them looking over their shoulders.

When I got back to my apartment, I found Lania literally sitting on my doorstep, in the bright sunshine, looking delicious. She was dressed in one of those brightly colored, sleeveless sundresses. She looked like she was sunning herself but, on closer inspection, I could tell she had been crying. Her eyes were red, cheeks mottled red, and she kept snuffling to keep her nose from running.

“What’s the matter, sweetie?” I tried to be cheery but I could tell that wasn’t going to take.

“Yo-h-h-ooo left so early this morning and you didn’t call ba-h-h-h-ack.” She sobbed, “I got worried and thought you didn’t ca-h-h-h-are!”

“Oh, honey! I didn’t have a chance. Let me tell you about this morning, O.K.? Let’s go inside.”

I unlocked the door and ushered her inside where it was cool. We sat down on the couch and I put my arm around her. She seemed to calm down a little.

“Last night was so good, “ she looked at me with those deep dark eyes, “I just couldn’t get you off my mind. I was worried that you might think I was some kind of slut with all that happened. But you were soooo gooood!”

“Sweetie, that is one of reasons I left so quickly this morning.” I had to think fast on this one. “I didn’t want to hang around very long because I didn’t want to take the chance that Erika might get up early. I thought she might be a little embarrassed by seeing me after last night. Anyway, I knew you and I would be seeing each other again soon.”

Lania melted into my arms. Her forehead felt so warm as I kissed that I was worried she might have a fever. I suppose the emotion of the day was really putting a lot of stress on her.

“Baby? You are burning up! Are you O.K.?” I acted concerned; I WAS concerned.

She looked up, “I know. I was sitting out in the sun waiting all that time for you and I have been upset all morning. Besides…” She smiled at me and moved forward to kiss my lips, “YOU make me HOT!”

Wow! Now I was getting hot. And, after all of the tension of the morning, I needed a little release myself.”

I stood up and raised Lania to her feet and began to pull her sundress up over her head. She raised her arms to help me get her dress off. As I tossed it onto the couch, I noticed Lania wasn’t wearing any bra but was wearing very skimpy bikini panties and very light leather sandals on her feet.

Her breasts weren’t huge, perhaps 34B, maybe C, but they were smooth and perfectly formed, firm but with sensuous softness, symmetrical rosebud nipples in the middle of each, and just enough cleavage to encourage me to bury my face between them. Her body was firm with a trim waist and flat tummy. Her panties hugged her body making what they concealed achingly mysterious. The contour of her legs ended in shapely delicate feet, perfectly pedicured,

“I’ve got an idea.” I began to guide her toward the hallway. “Let’s cool off a little before we get hot. We don’t want to set the apartment on fire, do we?”

I took her into the spare bathroom, the one with the stall shower, and motioned for her to be still. I turned on the water in the shower and let it run while I tested it to make sure that it was cool but just on the edge of warm. I knelt down and began to remove her panties, slowly drawing them down her legs to the floor. As she stepped out of her panties, I gently took the sandals off her feet. I started kissing my way up the front of her body, starting with her right instep, moving up the inside of her right calf, crossing over to her left thigh. I paused to inhale her sweet scent as I passed her pubic hair and moved on up her warm tummy to pause again to kiss each of her breasts. I could feel her breathing deeply as I nibbled my way up her chest toward her neck, and chin, and lips. As I kissed her lips, I could feel a moan beginning to rise in her throat. I held my lips to hers not to stifle the moan but to prolong it.

I stepped into the shower with her. The water, though cool, wasn’t cold enough to shock us. It was in fact a very pleasant sensation for me, almost like having cool hands caress me all over. I let the water pour over our heads as I held her close, refreshing us, washing away the gritty tension, soothing us into a state of love.

I reached outside the curtain to find a pretty bar of delicately scented soap that I kept there mainly as a decoration but also for any female guests who might want to use it. I turned Lania so her back was facing me and began to lather her body. I started with her shoulders and worked my way down her arms, to her back, to her legs, to her feet. My arms encircled her as I worked my way back up again, lingering at her breasts using the creamy lather massage them.

She began to arch her back as I plied my self to the job. Her hands moved down in front of her and I could tell she was massaging her clitoris as I was massaging her breasts. I could feel the subtle quivering of her body as the pleasure began to build in her.

“Do me baby!” she whispered over her shoulder. “Do me like last night!”

I didn’t need any encouragement. My cock had been rigid since the moment we stepped under the water. I began to turn Lania around to face me when she said, “No, Baby. Do me like Lydia did me!”

She leaned forward and placed her left hand against the shower wall for support while she continued to play with her pussy with her right hand. Her fanny moved back toward me as she bent over further. I could see her vagina and her asshole perfectly.

I used the soapy lather to massage her fanny working my way deeper and deeper into the crack of her ass. More and more soap made her but sliperier and sliperier as my fingers probed. I felt a little resistance as my finger began to penetrate her asshole but that was accompanied with her sigh of excitement. I could feel her fingers working her pussy as my fingers pressed deeper and deeper into her ass.

I managed to insert two fingers began to move them back and forth in rhythm with her manipulation of her pussy. She began to moan, “I want you there, baby! I want your cock there.”

I removed my hand and obliged her by pressing my cock against her asshole. I could tell that she could feel that when she said, “Oh Yessss, baby. Do me!” I firmly but gently began to thrust my cock into her. It entered with surprising smoothness; it must have been all of the soap. My hands on her waist felt her body tighten and my cock inside her felt her asshole tighten around it. She held my cock firmly.

I began to pump my cock in and out of her ass with long slow strokes. At one point, my cock popped out and I had to re-insert it. That sent shivers down her spine. I continued with long, slow, deep strokes in contrast to the almost frantic, rapid strokes Lania was using on her clitoris.

I moved in and out, and in and out, and in and out, until the backs of Lania’s legs began to quiver. Her back arched and she threw her head back and let go a moan deep from within her throat. I felt the vibrations go all through her body. I could even feel them with my cock; it was almost like my cock was a tuning fork.

Just as Lania let loose with another orgasmic cry, I shot my load into her ass. I could feel my cock pumping and pumping, spewing lord knows how much semen into her. I kept pumping my cock into her ass as I ejaculated into her; her asshole got slicker and slicker the more of my wad I shot into it. Finally, as it began to soften, my cock just slipped out of her ass. It was too soft to try to put back in.

I stood there, breathing heavily, while the waves of pleasure from my orgasm coursed through me, ever diminishing. Lania’s hand began to move ever faster against her clitoris until she cried out in one more orgasmic ecstasy. Then she sank to her knees on the floor of the shower and let the spray of water pour over her head.

After a moment, I raised her to her feet, and began to rinse all of her nook and crannies with clear water. She flinched with pleasure when my hand moved between her legs and up the crack of her fanny, touching a couple of sensitive spots as it went. She smiled and kissed my cheek when that happened. “Oh, Baby. You were tooooo goood!”

I turned off the water, reached out and pulled a thick terry cloth towel off the rack, and began to dry her off with brisk, massaging strokes. She giggled and cooed. She sucked in her breath with pleasure as I dried off her breasts, rubbing her nipples in the process. I wrapped the towel around her, tucked it in on itself in front, and gave her another kiss on the lips. “Baby, you were toooo goood, too!”

Off we went to the bedroom, snuggled up on my bed, and went to sleep.

As I write this to you, she is still sleeping the sleep of a sexually satisfied woman.

See you tomorrow, Mom.

From: "Guido VVVVV ”
To: "Dirk SSSSS"
Sent: Sunday, August 18, 2002 12:07pm
Subject: Surveillance Assignment: Doug XXXXX

Pursuant to your instructions, I took advantage of the occasion of the subject’s absence from his apartment today, during which he visited with you and your associate, to install several surveillance devices on the premises of the subject’s apartment.

I was able to cover three zones in the subject’s apartment with audio and video recording devices: the living room, the main bedroom, and the second (spare) bedroom. I used micro-cameras with lenses that are about the diameter of a soda straw. While there are smaller cameras available, I believe that the ones being used provide clearer, distortion free images over a wider field of view. These are state of the art, self-contained cameras that wirelessly transmit digital images to the computer in my van where they are stored on the hard drive. There is a “resting frame rate” (1 frame/5 seconds) but all of the cameras have motion sensors that will trigger an increased frame rate (5/second) that will create smooth video images. Because of the limited capabilities of my remote computer, real time cinematic viewing of the increased frame rate is not be possible.

These cameras were installed as follows: in the cable television converter box in the living room, permitting a unobstructed view of the main conversation area; in the ceiling vent of spare bedroom which affords coverage of practically the entire room; and in the smoke alarm housing of the main bedroom, again allowing a view of practically the entire room.

There are several listening devices about each room, collar button sized, and placed in strategic locations. These are also wireless and the sound recording tracks are electronically synchronized with the recorded images of the micro-cameras. There is “noise” link that will activate the increased video frame rate in the event there is sound without motion sufficient to be detected by the micro-cameras.

I have arranged for my surveillance van to be monitored at regular intervals for the three day period you specified, commencing at 6:00pm Sunday August 18, 2002 and terminating at 6:00pm on Wednesday, August 21, 2002. This will include an inspection of down loaded images and a e-mail report to you as to their content.

If you have any questions about my execution of this assignment, please call me on my cel-phone (xxx)555-xxxx.

Guido VVVVV
VVV Investigations


From: "Guido VVVVV ”
To: "Dirk SSSSS"
Sent: Sunday, August 18, 2002 9:00pm
Subject: Surveillance Assignment: Doug XXXXX

I inspected the first series of video images captured in connection with this assignment. Unfortunately there was no accompanying audio due to the fact that the audio receiver in the van was not properly tuned to the transmitting frequency. That has been rectified and a spot check has verified that audio is now being transmitted, received, and recorded.

The first video showed clear images. There was no movement until 2:05pm when the subject and a female companion entered the apartment. They sat down on the couch and conversed for a few minutes—audio not available. After they arose from the couch, the subject removed his female companion’s dress—she was not wearing a bra but was wearing panties—and escorted her down toward the hallway.

I can only presume that the subject and his female companion both went into the spare bathroom off the hallway. I deduce this because there was no movement detected in the cameras in either bedroom but there seemed to be sufficient audio input to allow the cameras to record at the increased frame rate for about 35 minutes.

At 2:44pm the camera in the main bedroom picked up movement and began recording at an increased frame rate. It showed the subject—naked--and his female companion--clad in a bathrobe-- move to the bed, pull down the covers, recline in each others arms and go to sleep. Images of the sleeping couple persisted until 8:42pm at which time the subject carefully arose, without speaking to or awakening his female companion, and left the bedroom.

At 8:44pm the audio detected sound coming from the dining area of the subject’s apartment. The sound seemed to be that of data entry on a computer keyboard. The noise was sufficient to activate the increased frame rate on the living room camera but, since the dining area is outside of the field of view of the living room camera, images of the subject were not captured.

A further report will be made after our 6:00am examination of the recording devices.

Guido VVVVV
VVV Investigations


From: "Guido VVVVV ”
To: "Dirk SSSSS"
Sent: Monday, August 19, 2002 6:15am
Subject: Surveillance Assignment: Doug XXXXX

I examined the video and audio capture for the period from 9:00pm to 6:00am.

From 9:00 pm until 10:14pm the subject continued his activity at his computer. Thereafter audio capture indicated that the subject spent some time in the kitchen preparing food.

10:33pm the subject entered the main bedroom with a tray on which was a plate with several small sandwiches and two glasses of something to drink—presumably a soft drink as I am told the subject does not drink alcohol. I will not transcribe the audio capture as there did not appear to be anything of significance. The upshot of the conversation was that the subject and his female companion had a satisfactory sexual experience earlier. Phrases such as, “You were wonderful.” and “That was delicious.” were heard.

One sentence which bears verbatim examination was by the subject to his female companion, “I don’t want to spoil the mood tonight but there is something we need to talk about tomorrow.” Nothing further was said in this regard.

The subject and his female companion consumed the light meal that the subject had prepared, embraced and again fell asleep.

No further activity, other than the slumbering of the subject and his female companion, was observed—as of this writing

Guido VVVVV
VVV Investigations.

From: "Guido VVVVV ”
To: "Dirk SSSSS"
Sent: Monday, August 19, 2002 12:02pm
Subject: Surveillance Assignment: Doug XXXXX

At 7:08 the subject awoke, and in turn awakened his female companion. Each proceeded out of the bedroom into the hallway. Two minutes later, the female companion appeared on the living room cam, donned the dress that was laying on the couch, quickly kissed the subject who was following close behind, and left the apartment in an obvious hurry. Significant audio capture of this event was, “I’m late for work. I love you. Call me later.”

Nothing of consequence occurred thereafter. The subject was heard to be preparing coffee in his kitchen and proceeding with same to his bedroom where he groomed himself for work. He left his apartment at 8:18am

12