E-Mails From The Rim Round Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I will make a further report after my scheduled 6:00pm review.

Guido VVVVV
VVV Investigations


From: "Guido VVVVV ”
To: "Dirk SSSSS"
Sent: Monday, August 19, 2002 6:09pm
Subject: Surveillance Assignment: Doug XXXXX


From 12:00 noon until 2:17pm there was no activity to report from the subject’s premises.

At 2:17pm the subject appeared in front of the living room camera carrying a suitcase and talking over his shoulder to a female companion. This female was not the same one that was in the subject’s apartment this morning. This woman appeared to be older, in her 50’s with blonde or gray hair. Judging from the landmarks in the living room, this woman looked to be about 5’2” tall and in the range of 130lbs. We later discovered that person was the subject’s mother who had come to visit her son.

The subject announced that he was going to “…set you up in the spare bedroom…” and then proceeded to appear on the camera in that room, depositing the suitcase at the foot of the bed. And then the subject was heard to say. “You must be tired. Why don’t you take a little nap before we go to dinner. We are going to meet Erika at 6:30 at her place.”

At 2:33 the female, the mother, entered the spare bedroom, removed her sandals, levis, and blouse. She carefully folded her clothes, laid them on the dresser then proceeded to lie down on the bed on her back wearing only her bra and panties.

At the same time, the cam in the main bedroom captured the subject reclining, fully clothed on his bed.

The following sequence took place from 3:38pm to 4:09pm. It is all in “high frame rate” video with generally clear audio. I will give a running description interspersed with verbatim audio bites.

Main bedroom cam shows the subject arising from his nap. He leaves the bedroom . The next activity is seen in the spare bedroom cam. The female subject is still on her back but her left hand is behind her head and right hand is in underneath her panties apparently engaged in masturbation.

Male subject voice from the hallway (muffled by the closed door): “Mom? Rise and shine. We need to get ready.” (A pause) “Mom?”

Female subject: “O.K., son. I’m getting ready.” (audio captures a low female laugh) “You can come in if you want.”

The door opens and male subject (MS) comes into view. Female subject (FS) continues to massage herself with her right hand under her panties.

MS: “Mom! What are you up to?”

FS: “I was thinking about that e-mail you sent me. You know, the one about Gary? It got me hot. What can I say?” (Musical female giggle)

MS: “Geez mom! You’re getting that hot just thinking about it?”

FS: “Oh yes, sonny boy! I can just visualize it all happening right here in this very place.”

MS: (Inaudible—followed by loud exhale.)

FS: “It’s cool man. Don’t worry. You ain’t bother’n me at all.” (Louder musical female chuckle) “Isn’t that what you said he said?”

MS: “Yes, mother! That was it exactly!”

FS: “Oh yes! Oh yes! It is soooo good.”

(FS massages herself more vigorously as her panties slip down on her abdomen revealing the top edge of her pubic hair. Her left hand moves her bra down exposing her right breast and begins tweaking the nipple between her thumb and index finger. Her body begins to writhe because of her ministrations to herself.)

FS: “It looks like you are enjoying it, dude!” (Again a female giggle followed by a sensuous throaty sound.)

MS: “Oh yes, Mom. You are still pretty sexy—brings back memories.”

(FS stops her masturbation, gets off bed, stands and turns to face MS. She begins to kneel as she says.)

FS: “Yes, baby. Memories. Such sweet memories. Let me see that cock of yours again.”
(FS is on her knees now, reaches out and unzips MS pants, puts her hand into the opening and pulls out FS cock which has clearly become erect.)

FS: “Mmmmm, baby. You look ‘tense’. Let me suck that for you.”

(FS leans forward and covers MS penis with her mouth and begins to move her head back and forth. FS can be heard making licking and swallowing noises punctuated by a low volume throaty moans.)

(Note: the camera angle is virtually looking down on the top of FS head; MS is leaning back somewhat so there is a fairly good capture of the details of FS treatment of MS)

(FS head moves back and forth with increasing rapidity. Finally, FS releases MS penis from her mouth, leans back and begins stroking MS penis with her hand, all the while gazing intently at it. MS ejaculates large quantities of semen onto FS face and chest. The resolution is good enough to catch the thick, white cum as it drips down FS chest. FS finishes stroking MS cock, scoops up cum on her right index finger and spoons it into her mouth.)

FS: “Hmmmmm, Yummmmm. Baby boy, you taste delicious. Kiss me!”

(FS stands abruptly, and kisses MS on the lips. This is a long, lingering kiss and, though the video doesn’t capture this nuance, one can only suppose that tongues are being shared between FS and MS.)

MS: “Mom, you are fantastic! Oh, how I have missed that! Here, sit on the bed, mom.”

(FS moves back to the bed and sits down. MS follows her, kneels down and slides FS panties down FS legs. FS leans back with her hands behind her, resting on her palms. MS slowly parts FS legs, raises her feet to rest on MS shoulders, and leans forward and begins to perform cunnilingus on FS. He begins slowly but builds up the frequency of the oscillations of his head—and presumably—his tongue. Then he stops abruptly, pauses momentarily, and begins to bob his head back and forth again. This cycle is repeated fifteen or twenty times over the next few minutes. The audio captures indecipherable moans coming from FS who is now beginning to move her entire body in time with MS cadence. It speeds up and slows down; speeds up and slows down. Finally, FS cries out—unquestionably in the grips of an orgasm—and falls back onto the bed. MS does not desist. He continues applying himself to his task. {Note; Though no expert, my perception was that FS experienced three—perhaps four—separate orgasms} At length, FS reaches her hands out and places them on top of MS head, stopping his movements.)

FS: “Baby, Baby, Baby. Ooooooh. Enough! Take pity on poor old mom! Easy, Easy Easy….we need to stop or I’ll be too raw to do anything.”

MS: “O.K. It is just that, once I get started, it is hard for me to stop. And it wasn’t like you weren’t enjoying it!”

FS: “I know, I know. But we will have more time during my visit to have fun. Let’s get cleaned up to go to dinner.”

MS: “You’re on. Let’s go!”

(MS arose and departed the spare bedroom. FS also got up and dried her privates off with her panties. She got a clean pair from her suitcase, put them on, and proceeded to dress again in her levis, blouse, and sandals.)

(MS returned to his bedroom, went into the master bathroom momentarily, then returned to the spare bedroom to pick up FS.)

MS: “C’mon. I’ll show you a little of the town on the way over to Erika’s.”

(Video capture showed MS and FS leaving the apartment. Frame rate returned to the "resting frame rate” mode at 4:28pm.)

Guido VVVVV
VVV Investigations


12