E-Written: Red Riding Hood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grabbing her by the throat, Johnny pushed her down onto the bed. Holding her in place, he lowered his tall frame to her crotch, lifting her skirt with his teeth to expose the damp cotton panties beneath. Moving between her legs, opening her to him, he knelt and placed his mouth over the dampness. Red moaned and writhed on the bed as Johnny sucked at the flesh through her panties. His grip on her neck tightened as his mouth found her covered clit and covered the sensitive nub.

Red was shocked as a hand clamped around her throat and she was forced onto the bed. She wanted to fight but her body surprised her responding to the control taken away from her. She breathed deep as he exposed her panty-clad pussy to the night air and moaned as she felt his hot breath on her wet snatch. The hand on her throat tightened and she gasped as her clit was sucked into his mouth. His tongue flickered over the sensitive nub, through the thin cotton material, before teeth nibbled making her jump and squeal at the sensation.

With a hand still round her throat, Johnny released her wrist and slid his fingers inside her panties. Slowly he caressed her lips, teasing the join between. Red bucked her hips trying to take his finger into her. Johnny smiled on her pussy, 'Like grandmother, like granddaughter.' His finger travelled the length of her slit before delving inside.

Red groaned as the finger found its way to her pussy entrance. Her hands made fists as the sensations on her clit grew. The mouth on her sucked harder, trapping her nub between teeth and tongue, squeezing. Her head rocked side to side as the tingling in her groin became too much to bear. As her body convulsed with an intense orgasm Johnny drove his fingers into her soaked pussy. He squeezed the hand around her throat as he pumped his fingers in and out of her wet hole, sucking on her clit. Her body thrashed as she tried to pull away but could not move. Her screams of pleasure echoed in the small room.

As her body began to relax Johnny stood, pulled the drenched panties to one side and drove his hard cock deep into her open pussy. Red yelped as the thick muscle stretched her sensitive cunt. She spread her legs wider to accommodate his wild thrusts, her tender body trembling with each forceful thrust. With one hand on her neck Johnny moved the other to firmly grab her full breast through her clothes. Finding her nipple, he squeezed and tugged on the pointed flesh.

Red arched her back pushing her breast into his hand. Her pussy twitched as he pulled on her nipples, fresh juices lubricated her cunt making his cock slip deeper into her. Her head fell back as she felt the familiar burning in her feet. She manoeuvred her hips to make his cock slam against her g-spot as another orgasm flooded her body. Wave after wave of electricity flowed through her body emanating from her pussy. Her muscles contracted around his cock, squeezing him tight.

Johnny groaned as her orgasming pussy grabbed his shaft. He felt his own climax rising in the pit of his stomach. She was young and though the thought of blowing his load deep inside her pussy would be a dream come true, he could not risk it with such a fertile ground. As his balls tightened he withdrew from her warmth and quickly straddled her chest. Tightening his fingers on her throat, he rested his cock on her lips before pushing forward.

Red greedily opened her mouth and took the wet cock inside. Her tongue lashed his shaft as she savoured the taste of her own pussy on his throbbing pole. Her hands moved to his arse, kneading the flesh before spreading the cheeks and sliding a finger along the crease. Johnny shivered at the feel of the delicate finger at his rear. Just as her finger penetrated his arse, he drove his cock deep into her mouth, howling as he splattered his cum into her throat. His rock-hard rod jerked with each spurt as she wiggled her finger deeper into him. Neither noticed the man standing in the doorway watching them.

***

Kurt had always liked Granny. She seemed a sweet older lady despite what she did for a living. He didn't care. He wanted her for her. He had carved her an intricate wardrobe which stood tall in her dungeon, or so she had told him. Countless times he asked to participate in her play, each time she refused. "You are special," she would say. She still never touched him.

That evening he was strolling through the woods after dropping Goldilocks on the outskirts of town. The sound of a distant scream brought him towards Granny's house. Fearing for her safety he crept through the front door. Moaning sounds could be heard from her bedroom, sounds that aroused his spent cock. Peering through the open door he watched as a tall muscular man pushed his thick cock into a young woman's mouth. He began stroking the bulge in his pants as the young woman drove her finger into his arse making him howl as he came.

He turned from the scene and headed towards the basement in search of Granny. As he walked down the stairs, he surveyed the room. He smiled when he saw his wardrobe against one wall. Moving around the room he found Granny face down on the floor. He approached and observed her hands restricted by handcuffs that were attached to the ceiling. Though her face and arms rested on the ground, Granny was on her knees, her arse and pussy open for all to see.

The sight of the woman he loved in such an exposed position made his cock ache. He moved to her and gentle stroked her hair, moving it from her face. Her eyes opened and she smiled.

"Are you ok my love?" he asked with genuine concern in his voice.

Groggy and a little sore, Granny lifted herself onto her elbows, "Yes Kurt. Though I never wanted you to see this, you are too sweet and pure for this."

On all fours Kurt could see Granny's breasts hanging under her. The sight of the ample bosoms swinging freely made his cock harden in his pants. He knelt behind her, unzipped his pants, pulling them down and aiming his cock at her arse.

"I'm not as sweet as you think I am." Kurt thrust forward, pushing his throbbing cock into Granny's arse.

"Oh God," Granny groaned, her body coming alive again, still raw from Johnny's ministrations.

Kurt pushed till his cock was deep in her arse and rested for a moment taking in her reactions to this newest invasion. Her warm, tight hole gripped his shaft as he leaned into her.

"Do you want me to stop?" He was still a gentleman and sincerely wanted her consent. He prayed she didn't say yes.

A sound escaped Granny's lips. A mix between a groan, a howl and a cry. Kurt moved his hips, pulling himself slowly out, feeling her muscles tighten around his shaft. As his cock was about to leave her arse Granny pushed back, taking him in. "Fuck me Kurt!" she cried. "Fuck me hard and make me cum!"

Kurt grabbed Granny's hips, his fingers digging into her flesh, as he pulled her back and impaled her on his cock. Granny grunted with each thrust, pushing her own hips back to take him deep in her arse. His cock stretched the tight space as he pumped his throbbing rod into her. His balls slapped against her pussy as he rode her hard and fast.

Granny felt her body tingle once again. The balls hitting her pussy sent shockwaves to her clit. The feel of his cock buried deep in her arse was exquisite and she clenched her cheeks to hold him tighter as the orgasm washed over her. Kurt felt her body spasm as she cried out with an intense orgasm. Her muscles squeezed his cock as she climaxed. He didn't stop his movements. Nails dug into her hips as Kurt pounded the arse before him. The head of his cock popping out and pushing back in with each thrust, sending electricity along his shaft.

With one final push Kurt slammed his cock into her and exploded. He held her tight as jet after jet of cum painted the inside of her arse. He slumped forward, his cock still inside her, pulsating with his orgasm.

"Can I come in and play now?"

Panting Granny whispered, "Whenever you want."

12