Lactating Milf Impregnated

Story Info
Annie's photoshoot leads to a gangbang and impregnation.
3.3k words
3.81
180.1k
214
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kubu69
kubu69
244 Followers

Annie was a happily married housewife with a 3-month old baby. The new mother loved her husband James. She stood at five feet and seven inches and had quickly regained her slim figure through rigorous workouts. Her breasts remained large 34D milk filled udders and almost seemed too big for her slim build. She had dark brown, long hair and green eyes. She had all the curves that a new mother does, shapely legs, pear shaped ass, and long pointy pink nipples just waiting to be sucked on.

Her daughter was still breastfeeding so her breasts were always filled with milk.

Annie's friend Mary was a bad influence. The party animal was often getting Annie into trouble during their college days and still made attempts to get her to have "fun".

Her latest gig was scouting models for a modeling agency who used models for advertising products.

"Annie am a married mother, there is no way Annie will stand a chance at modeling."

"you are beautiful and they are looking for mothers for a different market. Plus, you can make $6000 for an hour of shooting!"

Mary could be very persuasive. Finally, Annie agreed. She knew this probably won't end up well for her but trusted Mary enough to know she won't be in any danger.

Thursday finally came and Annie kissed her husband, James, goodbye telling him that she was heading into town for some shopping.

At about 11AM she met Tom, the photographer and contact point for the shoot. Shaking her hand, he greeted her. "Welcome and thank you for coming, please follow me and we can start shooting immediately."

She followed Tom to the elevator and headed to the third floor.

She entered a large room; 3 men stood behind various cameras and screens as Tom directed me to the changing room. She saw a 2-piece bikini with cow print. Embarrassed she put it on - she had come too far to turn back now.

As she walked into the set, she was handed a strong cocktail - and the drinks kept coming.

Tom had a video camera on a stand recording the live action, and a camera in his hand for the still shots. After the sitting shots, with Annie in various poses, Tom choreographed movements that made her breasts swing and jiggle, he started adjusting Annie's dress to show more and more cleavage, to the point that her big melons were almost bare to the nipples.

Annie saw out of the corner of her eye that the three men were rubbing their crotches, just at the time Tom said, "My goodness, Annie, you are so beautiful, and your breasts are amazing. Would it be okay with you if we pull down the strap on one side of your dress, and show a little more skin?" The alcohol had made her lose a bit of her common sense and she thought, "what the hell".

Annie slowly pulled down the shoulder strap on her left side.

Her entire left breast came into view as that side of her dress fell down, and Annie heard an audible, collective sigh as they saw her bare, bulging, milk-filled breast, her brown areola, and thick nipple came into view. Tom moved in for close-ups saying, "Wow, Annie, your breast is beautiful, and it looks like it's bursting with milk. Would you mind squeezing it for me? Pictures of leaking breasts really sell well."

Annie was way overdue for breastfeeding or pumping.

Annie just barely squeezed her breast, and her milk came flowing out and running down her breast and stomach. He moved in for close-ups, and then adjusted the video camera to make sure he was capturing the flow of the milk. Then the men all moaned when Annie pulled her breast up and sucked milk from it, as Tom clicked away. Even Tom was rubbing his cock at that point, and he said, "Are you comfortable dropping that other strap, sweetie? Annie know that we'd all like to see your beautiful breasts in their full glory."

Annie pulled down the right side, and the men moved closer to look at her perfectly proportioned, pendulous breasts. Annie was squeezing both breasts, and as milk came pouring out, Tom moved in so close with his camera that Annie could feel his breath on her breasts. He was moving me around in different poses, which caused her breasts to sway and quiver seductively. At one point he cupped one of her breasts with his hand, to position it for the photo, and said, "Oh her, Annie, your breasts are so heavy and full of milk, and they almost look a little painful for you. What do you usually do to relieve the pressure?"

Annie didn't want to reveal just yet how her husband James sucks her breasts, not knowing how the men would react. Annie know that Annie slurred her words when Annie told part of the answer, saying, "Well, Annie usually have the baby to keep me drained, and at other times Annie use her electric, double breast pump."

It was clear that the men were looking for a particular answer when John asked, "And what about your husband? Annie don't see how he could resist sucking your breasts to give you some relief."

Annie was reluctant to admit how much it turned me on to have James sucking her breasts, so Annie smiled and answered, "Of course he does, almost every night, and at other times when the pump isn't handy. He really loves the taste and texture of her breast milk."

It looked like one of the other guys, Patrick, was giving Tom some kind of signal with the downward nod of his head, and then Tom said, "That's really good that you have experience with him sucking your breasts.

There's a lot of money in photos of men suckling big breasts. Are you comfortable with the photos we've taken so far? If you are, we'd like to go a little farther, and that will really help James too." Even in her drunken stupor, Annie would have had to been stupid not to see where things were headed. The fact is, Annie was aroused by exposing her breasts to those men, especially seeing the way they were rubbing their cocks while staring at her.

Annie wanted to see how far they would go and how they'd approach it. She also wanted to appear even drunker than she was, so Annie could use that as an excuse for being out of control, and save a little face. So Annie acted like she was almost ready to pass out, as she answered, "Sure, Tom, I think this has been okay so far.

Annie actually enjoy having you men look at her breasts. What else do you have in mind?" He cleared his throat and replied, "As I said before, we can make a lot of money from pictures of men suckling you. We would usually use professional actors for these types of photo shoots, but this is just an audition of sorts, and we don't have any actors available. Would it be okay if our camera crew stand in for that part?

We've got some big, comfy pillows that you can lie back on, and then we can take photos of each of the men with you. We'll start out with each of the men taking a short turn, and then decide what to do from there."

Annie laughed and teased them, saying, "Okay, I guess we can try it. She was nervous and knew this was a bad idea, but the alcohol had hit harder than she expected. The cocktails were sweet and masked the high alcohol content.

Tom first put the pillows on the divan, and then adjusted the angle of the video camera, as Annie lay back on the pillows. The top of her dress was already down around her waist, and when her short dress rode up a little, Annie knew that the men would be able to see her panty-covered pussy from the end of the divan. Annie was laying a little on her side, so her big breasts were hanging heavily from a new perspective.

Tom was busy taking dozens of photos as Patrick lay next to me. It was obvious that rank has its privileges since he was taking the first turn on her tits. Patrick was on his side and leaned over to take her right areola and nipple into his mouth, as he weighed and fondled her left breast with his hand. Annie felt her milk flowing as he sucked hard on her tit, and Tom was taking close-ups of the action. At one point he instructed Patrick to pull away from her nipple slightly and let some of her milk run out of his mouth, as it continued to flow out of her nipple.

Annie wasn't sure if he realized what he was doing, but Patrick was slowly humping his hardening cock against her thigh as he suckled her, and he was breathing harder and harder all the time. Annie had never seen or felt a cock other than James's, and Patrick's definitely felt longer and thicker. He had been sucking her for about five minutes, when Tom said, "Okay, Patrick, it's time for John to take a turn."

Patrick started sucking her even harder and wasn't about to stop. So Tom, anxious to keep his job, said, "Well, John, maybe you should just go on Annie's left side, and we can get some photos of two men sucking her." John didn't hesitate to move in to suck her left breast, and it was kind of funny watching poor Tim rubbing his cock, and wondering when he was going to get a turn on her tits. Both men were aggressively sucking her entire areolas and nipples into their mouths, and also massaging her tits while humping her thighs with their big cocks.

Annie was getting more turned on than she usually does when James sucks her. The 2 men were being more assertive, their cocks felt huge, and it was just the idea that men other than her husband were using her body for the first time. Annie felt herself losing control. Annie began to rub their backs and caress their heads, and then held them tightly on her breasts with her hands.

That's when Patrick and John started rubbing her knees and began to slowly spread her legs. They were gently rubbing and massaging her inner thighs, getting closer and closer to her pussy, which was very wet. Annie smelled herself, so she knew that the men had to be sensing her feminine odor. Annie noticed that Tim was standing at the end of the couch looking between her legs, with his cock out of his pants and stroking it.

It looked to her to be at least eight inches long, and much thicker than James's cock. That turned Annie on even more, and she couldn't help thinking what it would be like to fuck a cock that big. Tom had moved the video camera for a better view between her legs and the bottoms of her breasts with the men sucking them.

He was also taking dozens of pictures of everything we were doing.

He saw that Patrick's and John's fingers were on her inner thighs and getting very close to her soaking wet pussy, and he said, "My goodness, Annie, this audition is going even better than Annie expected. Annie've gotten some great video footage and dozens of photos that we can sell for a lot of money. Are you okay with things going to the next level, where we can make even more money?

"Annie's pussy was craving to be fucked by those men, and Annie looked at him with half-closed eyes, trying to seem like she was on the verge of passing out. Annie wanted them to think they were getting away with something. She let her response tail off in a way to let them think that she could be giving her tacit approval, as Annie closed her eyes and answered, "Everything that Patrick and John have done feels so good so far, so I guess that ..."

Annie's eyes were still closed, as Annie was moaning and writhing to the feeling of the men sucking her breasts like she was in a lustful trance. That's when Annie felt the men's fingers reach her pussy, and they began to rub her slit and thick outer labia, as Annie moaned even louder at their touch.

Then Annie felt the gusset of her white, cotton, bikini panties being torn away, and the men's fingers probing her vulva. Patrick pulled off her breast for a moment to say, "Oh fuck, boys, what a nice, tight, and wet cunt this slut has. Annie think she's the youngest and sweetest little whore that we've ever fucked.

Annie started thinking about not being on birth control and it was her fertile time. So Annie mumbled incoherently, with her eyes still closed, "Please, oh please, you'll have to pull out, since I'm not on birth control and I'm in my fertile time."

Patrick and John continued sucking her breasts, and probing her wet cunt with their fingers, as Annie felt something hard, but spongy, and wet being pressed against her lips, as Tim said, "Open wide, Annie, I've got an all-day sucker here for you." Annie had sucked James's cock enough to know that Tim was pressing his cock to her mouth, and Annie loved the taste of his precum.

Annie slowly opened her lips, making him struggle a little, so he'd think he was forcing his cock into her mouth. When he had the oozing head and first couple of inches in her mouth, Annie started moaning louder, making sounds like 'umph, umph, umph', and sucking his cock with a lot of tongue motion. He pressed even more of his cock into her mouth, and Annie felt his big, hairy, musky balls pressing against her head. The other men were more aggressively fingering her pussy, already giving her an orgasm, and she focused her sucking on Tim's cock head since Annie was eager to taste and swallow his cum.

Annie felt his cock stiffen and start to throb, as Annie tasted his cum. He continued ejaculating into her mouth, and Annie was swallowing, as he said, "Holy fucking shit, this fucking slut isn't even fully awake, and she's sucking her cock and swallowing her cum like a fucking whore. Shit, her wife has never sucked me and swallowed like this." Tim's comments seemed to spur the other men to action, and they both pulled away, as Annie heard them removing their pants.

Then Annie opened her eyes slightly to see Patrick moving in between her legs. His cock is uncircumcised, and even bigger than Tim's. It looked to be at least nine inches long, and so thick that Annie doubt her fingers would touch when gripping it. He also has big, hairy balls hanging very low. Annie felt his big cock pressing into her labia, and Annie opened her eyes again to say, "Please take it slow, Patrick. I've never had a huge cock as big as yours and please pull out when you're ready to cum."

His cock felt huge in her married pussy, and he pushed it in slowly until he bottomed out with two more inches to go. Her pussy was so tight on his thick meat that it was rubbing her G-spot, and making her moan as Annie orgasmed on his cock. He began fucking her with fast, powerful strokes, and Annie wrapped her legs around his ass, and swiveled her hips, until Annie felt her uterus shift upwards, and his thick cock was buried to the balls in her pussy.

Meanwhile, Tom was taking dozens of more pictures, from all angles, and especially between our legs. At one point, he excitedly said, "Come take a look at this guys. Patrick's big cock is stretching her married cunt like I'll bet it's never been stretched before. Annie can hardly wait to watch you fuck her with your monster cock, John."

Patrick didn't last very long that first time since he had been humping me while sucking her tit, and it only took him about five minutes to cum. He started fucking me harder and then buried his cock to the balls in her cunt. His big cock was throbbing and jerking, and Annie felt his cum shooting in, as he moaned, "Oh fuck, Annie, there's no way in hell I'm pulling out of your tight, wet cunt. I'll serve you right for being such a whore if we knock your ass up."

Annie was horrified that he was cumming in her, and feigned pushing him away as Annie said, "Oh shit, no, please, Patrick! I'm too close to her fertile time for you to be inseminating my unprotected pussy! Pull out, pull out, before it's too late!" He laughed and said, "Too late for that, cunt. My little swimmers are heading for your womb right now. You might as well fuck the others bareback too since Annie might have already given you a baby."

He rolled off Annie, and John was standing there with his big cock swinging between his legs as he said, "You better get on your hands and knees, sweetie, so I can fuck you doggy style, at least this first time. That will give me better control so I don't hurt you with her big cock."

Annie got onto her hands and knees near the end of the pillows, as John stood waiting.

Annie saw that his thick cock is at least ten inches long and even thicker than Patrick's. But after the fucking Annie just had, and with her pussy still flooded with cum, John slid in her with little difficulty until he pressed up against her cervix. John started pounding her pussy as he said, "Oh man, Annie just love fucking these cunts after Patrick gets them greased up for me. Otherwise, it would take me a while to get her cock pushed into these married sluts. And shit, Annie, you're still plenty tight on her cock."

Annie was pushing back against John's thrusts, and it only took a couple of minutes for him to get his cock in her to the balls. That's when he said, "Holy fucking shit, not many women have been able to take me to the balls!" That was really a horny group of men, and while John was fucking Annie, Tim and Tom got onto their backs on either side of her, and slid under her to suck her heavily dangling tits, while the video camera was recording. At the same time, Patrick got on his knees in front of her face and pressed his soft cock to her mouth.

That was a total sensory overload, being fucked, sucked by two men, and sucking a cock, all at the same time. Annie was having one orgasm after the other on John's huge cock, and it only took him a few minutes to ram his cock into the depths of her pussy, and unload his big load of semen and sperm. The room was filled with the aroma of those musky men, her pussy, and Patrick's cum that had squirted out of her when John was fucking her, that was running down between her legs.

They rolled her onto her back after John pulled out of her, and Tim started fucking Annie as John got on his knees by her head, and pushed his cum-soaked cock to her lips. Annie sucked him clean as Tim fucked her, and he lasted ten minutes since Annie had sucked him off a little while earlier. Everything became a blur as Annie fucked Tom's nice, nine-inch cock after Tim was finished with her, and the men took turns fondling and sucking her big tits. It was 2PM when they finished, and Annie had been sucked, fucked, licked, bitten and used to exhaustion.

kubu69
kubu69
244 Followers