Eagle Eye Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me how bad you want it"

"Please babe, I need it so bad"

With that plea, Harold leaned forward and pushed his cock all the way into Bree until he was balls deep. Bree pushed back trying to get every last inch, feeling the pressure sent an electrical jolt through her entire body.

"Oh yes. FUCK this pussy babe"

With a steady rhythm Harold began fucking Bree, enjoying the tight wet vacuum sealed feeling Bree's pussy had around his dick. After about a minute or two of this steady rhythm, Harold increases his thrust; jack hammering Bree's pussy like a man possessed..

"MMMMMMmmmmmm....Ooohhhhh.....Oh my FUCKING GOD I'm going to cum"

The first of two orgasms crashed into Bree's body like a freight train, her inner muscles began to contract around Harold's dick, trying to coax his man juice out.

The sight of this beautiful creature experiencing this mind blowing orgasm only increased the need for Harold to reach his own sexual euphoria; lifting one leg out of the therapeutic pool too get better leverage he placed one hand on her shoulder and the other remained on her waist.

Harold pounded Bree's pussy, showing no signs of letting up, with every powerful thrust she yelped, eventually putting her blouse partially in her mouth to muffle the sound. The familiar tingling of his balls let Harold know he was close to his own sexual eruption.

"Oh shit...FUCK I'm going to cum babe."

"Do it....fill my pussy with that cum juice!"

The dirty talk sent Harold over the edge; with two to three more strokes Harold's dick erupted deep inside Bree, bathing it with his hot thick cum. Feeling the last dick spasm, Harold sit back down in the pool, Bree turned onto her back facing Harold with her legs up and wide open, her freshly fucked pussy on display.

She moved two fingers inside her pussy, coating them with their sexual mix of juices, and then sucked them clean. "God babe we taste so good together"

**********

Monday came and the Board of Directors appointed Lauren the new Chairperson/CEO of US Operations, the last two weeks went fast. Lauren, Aubrey and Terry settle into a nice day to day routine, everything was coming together for the New York trip. The sexual tension between Lauren and Terry was always just below the surface, but never showed itself.

Terry was still very concerned that Victor and Tatiana Kuzmenko had seemingly vanished from radar; Terry was getting final reports from the Advance Team, already in New York working with local Law Enforcement. 48 hours till New York; it was "Go Time" and everyone's game face was on.

Bridgestone Estates (North Wing)

The last day before the New York trip, everyone was busy taken care of last minute details, Aubrey was confirming the media press releases for the "Kids in Need" donation at the ribbon cutting ceremony, Lauren was going over the final draft of her speech. Terry was going over posting assignments and last minute changes in the contingency plan with the security teams.

By 10:00 PM the North Wing was quiet; Terry unable to sleep grabbed some bottle water and headed for the patio. After being out there for about 15 minutes, Lauren appeared from her own patio next door; seeing Terry she walked over bare foot and wearing an oversized t-shirt.

"Hey, you"

"Hey"

"I see; I'm not the only one who can't sleep"

"It looks that way"

"Terry I'm nervous"

"About?"

"Everything, the speech, the ribbon ceremony, my family's empire..."

"Lauren you're going to do fine, your father is going to be so proud"

"What about the threats?"

"Hey look at me; I'm not going to let anything happen to you"

The look of confidence and strength coming from Terry's eyes immediately soothed Lauren's worries. She wanted Terry to hold her so bad, but she knew it would be crossing the imaginary line they both agreed to stay behind.

Terry kissed Lauren on her forehead and turned to walk back into his suite, right before he disappeared into the darkness.

"Lauren you'll be fine; get some sleep"

She smiled while heading back to her suite.

To be continued......Ch. 3 The New York Trip

12