Early Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once, I came up for air and glanced across at our bedroom door. It was still ajar and I saw a slight movement. I couldn't tell if it was Chuck, Lori, or perhaps both who were peeking through the crack at us naked on our bed. Knowing that there were voyeurs watching us only served to increase my excitement. I was glad that Barb was busy on me and would not notice the other eyes.

I heard a popping sound as my wife raised her head. "I want you inside me now," Barb rasped. "Hurry and turn around."

It was a bit clumsy, but I managed to switch ends by her raising one leg to let me turn. Barb stayed on top and used one hand to guide me between her swollen labia. Though she is very tight, I slipped in easily as she collapsed onto my chest and kissed me deeply. Her lips were sticky with some of my precum and my lower face was covered in her nectar. The flavor of our combined juices seemed to intensify my wife's desire and she began moving her body on mine.

Our fevered coupling didn't last very long. I saw her tummy start to spasm as her orgasm flooded over her. My hands went to her bare breasts as she sat up and rode my cock as fast as she could move.

"Oh, God, oh God," she gasped as I began to squirt warm semen up inside her clutching cunt.

Our movements subsided as we both came down from our incredible climax. I could feel our juices leaking onto my balls and the sheet beneath. Barb fell back onto my chest and we shared another long wet kiss, feeling our heartbeats begin to return to normal.

"I wonder what Lori and Chuck are doing?" Barb whispered with a giggle. "We just up and left our guests to fend for themselves, didn't we?"

"Maybe, we should slip on something on and check on them," I replied. "They may have gone home already," I chuckled, knowing that someone had been watching us.

I put on my pants, leaving underwear, shirt and shoes on the floor. Barb reached for her bra, but I pulled it away and pitched it to the opposite side of the bed. She simply slipped her dress over her head and we tiptoed out our door and down the short hall to our living area. We stopped short when we heard the murmur of voices, telling us that Lori and Chuck were still there.

"Oh, oh, oh yeah," came Lori's voice. We looked around the corner to find her kneeling on our sofa with her head on its back cushions. Clothes were scattered around her. Chuck was standing naked behind her, slowly moving his cock into Lori, his big hands gripping her hips. Lori's petite nude body swayed with each thrust and I could see her perky tits jiggle slightly.

Barb gripped my arm as we both watched our friends frantically fucking on our soft couch. We had a side view of the action and I could tell that it wasn't their first time by any means. Barb's other hand reached between her legs through her thin dress. "I'm leaking," she whispered.

I lifted my wife's dress from the back and ran my hand up her leg. Her inner thigh was wet and sticky. "Go clean up," I whispered back, grinning. "I'll stay here, okay?"

Barb smiled and winked. "I'll be right back," she said softly and backed away.

As I continued to watch, Chuck let out a loud grunt and his body went rigid. Lori gasped, then moaned deep in her throat as they both enjoyed strong orgasms. My fingers held my limp cock through my slacks as I watched Chuck step back and give Lori a playful swat on her cute ass.

"That's for being naughty and watching them play," he chuckled as he wiped his thick, wet cock on Lori's panties. She looked around with a smile. "Wipe me off too," she pleaded. Chuck proceeded in mopping up her mess with the same pair of panties, putting them back on the floor.

I finally got a full view of Lori's tiny body as she stood up and turned toward the hall. Lori had perky little breasts with small rosy nipples. Her sparse bush was the same red as the hair surrounding her pretty face. It was easy to see her swollen slit. She looked delicious standing casually while Chuck gathered up their clothes.

Before they could dress, a hand pushed me from the back, propelling me from my hiding place and into the room. Barb was right behind me when Chuck and Lori looked up to see us gawking at their naked bodies. The four of us seemed frozen in time for a few seconds.

"We didn't know how long you would be, so we decided to have some fun of our own," Chuck laughed. "Hope you two enjoyed yourselves," he added as he tried to get a leg into his pants.

"You should know," I countered. "Who was peeking through our door, you or Lori?" I asked as a dismayed look appeared on Barb's face.

Lori replied to my comment. "We both peeked a little," she giggled. "We couldn't resist knowing if you were really going to try some oral foreplay. Hope you don't mind."

"What did you see?" Barb demanded a bit sharply than necessary.

Lori walked over to us, her dress in her hand and trailing behind her. "We saw you tasting Ken's impressive cock. We watched you suck on it just the way I showed you. We also heard you moan when Ken started licking between your legs, Barb. It got us both horny to see you turn him around and ride him as you did. That's when we decided to start our own party. I suppose you got to witness us having fun too, right?"

Lori seemed quite comfortable to be nude in front of us. She had yet to put her dress on or attempt to cover up. I had ample opportunity to take stock of her small body, even noting the additional freckles across her otherwise white chest.

"We confess," I chuckled. "We did get a peek while you two were in the throes of lust. I guess we're even now."

"That makes things much easier and casual from now on," Chuck replied. "We have all had a peek and we no longer have to be coy about enjoying ourselves. You two have now experimented with oral play and evidently, you both enjoyed it. We enjoy our fun, and we like being with you. Maybe now, we can just relax and have fun when no others are around. Frankly, I don't mind if you see us nude, or watch us make love. I hope you will feel the same way."

"I think Barb and I will have to talk about all this," I began slowly.

"Actually, I'm glad you showed us how to do it," Barb interrupted. "Until tonight, I didn't know what we had been missing. I've never been so aroused in my life," my wife continued. "Obviously, Ken enjoyed it just as much, because I am a little sore from all his oral efforts and such," she admitted with a cute smile.

"Good girl," Lori replied. "You now know firsthand how good it can be with some extra oral attention before the main event. It was exciting to see you take Ken in your mouth for the very first time. I just wish that we'd had a closer view. But, right now, I either have to put on my dress or you all need to get naked. I'm tired of being the only one here without clothes," Lori demanded.

We all laughed at Lori's challenge. Chuck suggested that she at least put on her dress and maybe help Barb serve more drinks. "Your panties are too messy to wear, so you'll have to go commando," he added with a laugh.

"I'm not wearing any either, for that matter," Barb confessed as she lifted her dress and displayed her furry mound to them both.

"Mmm, that looks delicious," Chuck commented as he got his close view of my wife's brown bush. His comment earned him a shot to the ribs from Lori as she and Barb went to the kitchen for the drinks.

"I hope you didn't take my compliment the wrong way," Chuck said as he and I sprawled in the two chairs.

I didn't answer him directly, rather with a question of my own. "Have you and Lori ever swapped with another couple?"

Chuck took a minute to reply. "Well, Lori's had previous boyfriends," he began tentatively, "so she's experienced other guys before. In fact, she taught me about oral sex after we began seeing each other. I was too busy for girls during high school and college. I was a jock and seldom dated. Truthfully, Lori's the only girl I've ever been with. She's so casual and outgoing about it, I guess I've become the same way."

"So, she's the only experienced one. Marrying so young, we've only been with each other, and you've only been with Lori. After tonight, I keep wondering, 'Now what?"

Chuck nodded knowingly. "I think all of that will be up to Barb and Lori. They'll surely talk...maybe they're doing that now...and we might be expected to go along with whatever they want to do. Do you have a problem with that?"

I had to stop and think before responding. He was right, of course. "This is one time when I have no idea what Barb will say or do. She's normally quite conservative, but tonight she surprised me, shocked me really. I guess Lori piqued her curiosity and then the hormones took over for a while. Let's just wait and see what happens later, when our minds are clear again. This may be just a one-time thing, you know."

"Well, if it is only once, I sure had a good time!" Chuck smiled. "I got to see my buddy and his wife go at it, then Barb flashed her pretty pussy at me. I'm a happy fellow right now."

"I enjoyed the view too," I admitted. "Lori is so cute and petite. I couldn't believe that she stood and talked to us for so long without a stitch on her. You need to hang onto her for sure, Chuck."

"I'm pretty sure that I will," he confided. "She loves the feel of my big, thick dick. You might not think that such a tiny gal could handle it all, but she does. Lori tastes so good too," he added with a wink.

Barb and Lori returned to the living room carrying trays of glasses and snacks. "I opened our only good bottle of wine, honey," Barb said. "I thought that this might be a fitting occasion to drink it, okay?"

"A lovely thought, my dear," I agreed as she poured the rich red liquid into four glasses. "Here's to many more pleasant evenings together," I toasted as four glasses clinked together.

>>>>

The holidays interrupted our weekend parties with Chuck and Lori for several weeks. Lori flew to the Midwest to visit her family while Chuck returned to Washington to be with folks. Barb and enjoyed our holidays too, and the break gave us more chances to practice some of our newly discovered lovemaking techniques.

Barb found that she really liked the feeling of a tongue on her erect clitoris. In turn, my wife practiced different oral techniques and learned how to tease me to a strong erection using her wet tongue and lips. She found my weakness for light licking on the underside of my stiff cock, followed by her lips around the first several inches while she gently held my ball sack. Part of our fun involved oral foreplay, then slow, quiet sex in her parent's guestroom. We giggled and whispered to each other as our tongues jousted, trading the tastes of our fun and games.

"I wonder if Lori and Chuck are wishing they could be together now," Barb mused. "It must be hard to be apart for so long."

I nodded in the dark. "Yeah, we'll have to invite them over when they get back. They will both be so horny, it should be fun to watch," I chuckled.

It was my turn to drive on the first day returning to work. Picking up Chuck and Lori, I extended the invitation to come to our place that first weekend of the New Year.

"Why wait for Saturday night?" Chuck suggested. "Why don't we make it Friday evening after work. That way, we'll have more time on Saturday, if you guys don't mind having overnight house guests."

"I'm sure Barb would agree with that, Chuck," I promised. "Pack what you need on Friday morning. We can just go to our place after work."

As I suspected, Barb was okay with the overnight party. I began to suspect that she was somewhat fascinated by Chuck's rather large package after seeing how avid Lori had been for him during our last get together. Chuck wasn't much longer than me, but his cock was a bit thicker and he was uncut, making him appear long.

"Do you want to watch them again?" I asked my wife. "You seemed to get rather aroused last time."

Barb became a bit defensive. "It's just that I'd never seen anybody doing it before. It was certainly an exciting first for me. I think you liked watching them too, especially seeing Lori naked like you did."

"Guilty as charged," I laughed. "I think we both found the experience pretty hot. Who knows, they might not want to repeat their performance after being back home for the holidays."

"Shall we tell them what we did while we were visiting parents?" Barb asked coyly. "I'll bet they would be surprised that we got so brave after our last party."

"If we tell them, they may want us to show them," I replied with a smile. "Would you like to show them how much you have learned since last time?"

"Only if they show us in return, or at the same time," Barb responded. "I'm pretty sure that Lori will want to keep going."

"I should tell you something, honey," I began. "Chuck hinted that they might want to do some other things also."

"What other things?" my wife asked softly.

"Maybe some kind of swap at some point," I replied without looking up at my wife. "It was just said in passing, no long discussion," I added to play it down a bit.

Barb was silent for a few moments. "That's a lot different from just watching each other," she finally murmured. "Is that something you want? Do you want to lick Lori? Maybe even more?"

Now, it was my turn to think before responding. I decided to keep going. "Well, it was Chuck's suggestion. I'd say he's interested in playing with you, but he didn't come right out and say so. I've seen how he looks at you. I've also noticed your interest when you have had a chance to see him with his pants down. Neither of us has had any experience with another person. It might be fun to be adventurous for once. That is presuming that Chuck was serious and that Lori also would be willing."

"You might get all jealous and angry," Barb suggested. "I don't know if it's worth having a big fight over something so serious,' she added with a pout.

I had some of the same feelings about Barb getting jealous and having a tantrum. It was a big step from being voyeurs to actively swapping. "You might have those feelings instead of me," I replied. "I think we'll need to take things really slow, in stages, and test our feelings as we go. We're married, Chuck and Lori are still just going together. We would all have to agree that anything we do is just for fun, not anything serious."

"Right," Barb agreed. "I'll admit that I'm kind of curious, but that doesn't mean that I'm in love with Chuck. Curiosity might kill the cat though, and it scares me a little bit."

"Let's just see how things go this weekend, with more time together, okay?" I suggested. "I think we can be completely honest with them about our concerns and feelings. We will all have to agree before we take things any farther, fair enough?"

My wife nodded and smiled. "Yeah, that's the way to approach it, I think. Who knows, they may not want to do any more than watch, and that's all right with me."

===

I helped Lori carry her bags up to our apartment the following Friday afternoon. Chuck packed light, but Lori had two bags. Barb met us at the door and made Chuck and Lori feel at home.

"I hope you brought swim suits," Barb stated. "We can go to the clubhouse and have a dip before dinner," she added lightly.

"We were hoping for a quick dip and a drink," Chuck agreed. "Can we grab something to drink and go to the pool now?"

Ten minutes later, we were sprawled at our apartment's pool area, sipping gin and tonic with a healthy hunk of lime to add some extra zip. Lori wore a tiny black bikini that displayed her pearly white skin and set off her red tresses. I liked the way her tiny ass wiggled as she stepped onto the pool steps. Barb wore a more conservative two piece suit with an underwire bra to help support her larger 36C boobs. I was in a pair of flowered trunks. Chuck wore a blue Speedo that did little to hide the bulge in front. The sexual tension was heavy as we downed more drinks and spent a happy hour in and out of the pool.

Barb seemed to be more playful than normal. She splashed Chuck and he quickly responded by dunking my wife. I could see them groping at each other as Barb finally came up for air. Lori sat on the edge of the pool, dripping wet with her legs apart. Her camel toe was readily visible because she only retained a tuft of red bush above her puffy slit.

"You look delicious," I ventured to tell Lori. Your little suit barely covers your charms and I think you wore it just to tease me."

Lori giggled and used her foot to splash water in my face. "Chuck says I taste like strawberries and cream," she teased. "Want to see if he's right?"

"I hope that is a legitimate invitation," I replied with a wink. "Chuck seemed to imply last time that a taste just might be possible," I added tentatively.

"Oh, he's just being overly anxious to get into Barb's panties," Lori countered. "I hope you don't mind him lusting after your wife like that, he can't help himself."

"He did make mention of something like that last time," I admitted. "Barb and I have discussed it a little bit. It's kind of a touchy subject as you might imagine."

"First time can be a little frightening," Lori agreed. "Would it help if I had a little talk with Barb?"

I jumped at Lori's offer. It would take some of the pressure off of me to have the two gals discuss things. I had no doubt that my coworker, Chuck, would go along with whatever the two gals wanted to do. The thought of Chuck with my wife gave me a whole array of mixed emotions. I felt a knot forming in the pit of my stomach, but my cock began to swell at the same time. I envisioned my wife with Chuck's dick in her mouth and my cock throbbed as my gut did flips. The thought of Lori sucking my cock and the following thought of slipping into her tiny body made my trunks move.

"Yeah, that would be good, Lori," I managed to reply with dry throat.

"I was hoping you would like the idea," Lori answered. "Barb isn't the only female who's more than a little curious, you know," she added with a sweet smile.

With that teasing comment, Lori jumped back into the pool, splashing me. She effortlessly swam to the deep end where Barb was lazily bobbing. I watched as Lori leaned close to my wife's ear. I tried to imagine what she was saying, and more importantly, what questions Barb might ask in return. They whispered back and forth for several minutes, nodding and giggling between confidences. I didn't want to be too obvious, so I turned my back and tried to concentrate on recalling our last encounter with Chuck and Lori.

"I hope you have more to drink upstairs, I'm empty!" Chuck said, breaking my reverie.

"If we're all cooled down, we can go back upstairs and get rid of these soggy suits," Barb replied.

We wrapped towels around our wet bodies and trudged back to our apartment. Chuck tried to discreetly adjust himself inside his Speedo, but his effort did little to hide his plump package. Once inside, Lori lost no time untying her tiny bikini top, once again exhibiting her small, perky boobs. As I stood gawking at her small rosy nipples, she wiggled out of her g-string and went to the sink to wring the pool water from both pieces.

Barb reached behind her own back and worked the clasp of her top open. Moving her arms, she let her top fall away, revealing her larger tits and her own small, pink nipples. My wife slipped off her bottoms, then toweled herself dry.

"Barb, why don't you help Chuck out of his little suit?" Lori suggested as she lightly swatted my wife's rear.

I stood there observing as my sweet wife casually walked to face my coworker. She seemed to shudder before she sank to one knee and put her thumbs into the sides of his damp suit. It was quite tight and she had to use considerable pull to get it over his hips. Slowly, she slid Chuck's suit down and his sizable member began to peek out. One more pull and his suit came free so that she could slip it down his thighs, into a small heap on the floor. His hard cock was now bobbing just inches from my wife's face.