Early Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go ahead, Barb, give it a little kiss," Lori urged. "We all know you would like to see how it feels and tastes."

When Barb turned to me, my throat was as dry as toast. All I could do is smile weakly and nod to her. Before I could do more, I saw my wife reach out and touch Chuck for the first time. Her fingers closed around him and she pushed his foreskin back. Then, she leaned in to plant a light kiss on the large, exposed head of his throbbing tube.

"What would you like for Barb to do, honey?" Lori asked Chuck in a raspy voice.

"I want her to suck me," Chuck responded as he looked down into my wife's eyes.

Lori glanced over at me. "Are you okay with that, Ken?" she asked as our own eyes met.

"Only if you will do the same for me," I replied without really thinking.

Lori, completely nude, quickly moved to me and I watched her drop to her knees. She unwrapped the towel from around my waist and pulled my trunks to the floor in one motion. My happy hose waved a greeting before she licked the head and used her tongue on the underside to tease me to steel hardness. Lori looked up at me as she slowly opened her lips and slid my cock into her mouth.

I was so engrossed in her actions, my attention was drawn away from Barb for a few moments. When I looked over at my wife, she had Chuck's dick in her mouth and her head was moving slowly up and down on him. I'll admit it, I wanted to say something. I wanted to stop my wife from performing such an intimate act on my friend, but Lori's ministrations were affecting my ability to speak.

My hand stroked Lori's mop of red hair as her head moved in a similar motion to my sweet wife's. Lori held my balls in her hand as she sucked greedily on me. Barb's hands gripped Chuck's thighs to hold him in place as she performed a similar act on him. Obviously, Lori had more experience and the feelings she evoked in my fevered brain were divine. I didn't want it to end.

"Oh, oh my," I heard Barb exclaim. She pulled her head back and, as I watched, Chuck unleashed several squirts of thick cum directly onto my wife's face and chest. The sight of my wife receiving our friend's facial caused my balls to contract and a surge shot through my body. I tried to pull back, but Lori held my nuts and kept me from moving away. Her lips closed tightly around my dick and my sperm shot to the back of her throat. Lori sucked it down until I was completely spent, my knees weak. She looked up at me and smiled as she finally released her hold.

We both looked over at Barb and Chuck. He was holding his flaccid dick and my wife was looking down, watching his thick goo slowly flow down her chest and onto her tummy. Barb's face also was streaked with fresh semen.

Lori moved to them. "Here, let me help clean up the mess," Lori offered.

Lori used her fingers to scoop up some of the long ropes of cum from my wife's breasts and chest. I watched her lick Chuck's cum from her hand and go back for more. Barb put a finger to her chin and covered it in his sticky cum. My wife then touched her tongue to her finger and tasted it.

"Here's an even better taste," Lori said as she kissed Barb's lips, adding some of my own semen to the mix. After a lingering kiss, Lori licked Barb's wet cheek and along the crease of her nose, where Chuck had deposited more cum.

The two gals faced each other and Lori reached for Barb's hands. "See what I mean, Barb? They love it, and it feels so good to get them off. Next time, try clamping down and swallowing the stuff, it's not so messy!"

Barb began to laugh and we all joined in. Chuck said something about how we had started our dinner with the dessert course, causing even more giggling. We almost forgot that we were all sitting or standing around bare ass, our suits making wet spots on our carpet.

"Wow, that was intense," I finally volunteered. "Lori needs to give Barb some more lessons, I think. I have to sit down."

Chuck and I collapsed into our two chairs. Lori and Barb sprawled on the carpet with satisfied expressions. Chuck was all smiles and I had to grin back at him. This was early Friday evening, before dinner, and we had the rest of the weekend ahead.

>>>>

"I can't believe I did that!" Barb whispered as we snuggled in our bed. "I didn't mean for it to go that far, I really didn't," my wife added with a sigh. "I wouldn't blame you for being upset really with me."

After our shower, Barb's hair smelled fresh and clean, her head on my bare chest. "I know it sounds crazy," I replied softly, "but seeing you like that was really arousing. I'm not upset. I'm still excited by what happened. Aren't you?"

"It was pretty unforgettable," my wife chuckled. "I had that stuff all over me. I was amazed when Lori helped me clean up. I could taste it, and it wasn't too bad."

My hand pressed against Barb's breast before slipping lower to feel her wet slit. It only took a short time for my hardness to reappear after she touched me. My wife's legs parted, giving me access and we both sighed as I entered her. We enjoyed a slow, gentle fuck that lasted for ten minutes or more.

The image of her mouth on our friend's stiff dick, and later his squirting semen over her face kept rerunning through my brain as we reassured each other. I could imagine Barb's own replay, feeling the sensation of Chuck's thick dick between her lips, then the warm cum splattering her face when she drew back. After our mutual orgasm, Barb turned and used her tongue and mouth to clean my soft member as I did my best to lick her sticky mound. We slept soundly in each other's arms until noises in the kitchen woke us.

We found Chuck in the process of brewing a pot of coffee. Lori was searching the pantry for something to eat. We were all still naked, but it no longer felt strange.

"We didn't know when you two lovebirds would get up, so we decided to help ourselves," Lori said as she put a box of cereal on the counter.

"Make yourselves at home," I replied. "I can whip up some pancakes if anyone is interested."

"I'm always interested in food," Chuck laughed. "Got any sausage to go with the pancakes?" he asked.

We completed our breakfast feast and cleaned up the dishes. Then, we all got dressed and decided to visit a local clothing optional beach Chuck wanted to check out. We wore suits under our clothes, just in case. Barb was unsure about showing herself in public, and I was rather tentative too.

"This will be a new experience for all of us," Lori told us. "I'm pretty bold, as you know, but I might chicken out when we get there. We will just have to wait and see."

The beach was small, down a rather steep path from a cliff parking area above. It took about ten minutes to negotiate the trail, carrying our blanket, towels, water bottles, and sandwiches. We weren't the first people at the cove that sunny day. Six other couples, along with other single men and women had already claimed spots on the sand. Only one couple wore suits and she was already topless. Two couples tossed a Frisbee near the water's edge, laughing and jiggling as they enjoyed the warmth and beauty of the tiny cove.

We maneuvered between several people and found a spot back from the water, near the cliff. Spreading our blankets, we arranged the rest of our stuff and sat looking out over the ocean. "Who's going to go first?" I wondered, feeling a bit out of place in clothes.

"Well, here we are," Chuck stated. "It's time for the acid test," he added as he pulled his shirt over his head. It only took him a minute or so to shed all but his trunks. As Barb and I watched, Chuck winked and raised his hips to slide his suit down and away. "Hey, this feels pretty good," he chuckled as he stretched out, lying bare in the warm sun.

Lori waited a couple of minutes, then, she slipped off her dress and unclasped the top of her bikini. Her perky little tits looked very inviting and the view prompted me to start undressing. It was easy to get down to my trunks, but then the nervous butterflies hit me. I counted to ten, but lost my nerve. I could see Lori and my wife watching me, waiting for me to finish stripping.

I counted to ten again, and again. Finally, I counted down to one and then jammed my thumbs into my waistband and slipped my trunks down and off. Remarkably, my exposed cock stayed flaccid. I think it was nerves, but my fear of an immediate hard-on was unfounded. Chuck stayed soft too.

Now, Barb began to feel out of place, seeing everyone else nude or nearly so. Slowly, reluctantly, she shed her outer garments and sat, as I had, for several minutes in her prim one-piece suit.

"This sure feels good," I mentioned as a way to urge my wife to finish. "I feel so free and easy this way."

It took Barb a while longer, but she finally made up her mind. My wife stood up on our blanket and surveyed the rest of the beach's population. She saw happy, naked people enjoying life naturally. Her hand went to the strap around her neck, releasing the support. Without ceremony, she wiggled out of her tight suit, folding it up and boldly bending to tuck it into her beach bag. I noticed several of the people near us glance over and smile, seeming to know that it was the first unveiling for us. The couples near the water paid no attention whatsoever as they continued their game.

After an hour or so, we all strolled down to the water's edge and splashed in the cold water. Wading in the sea, we stood and talked with others and grew very comfortable being nude socially. Later, we would return to the beach several more times.

The day sped by and we reluctantly dressed to hike back up the steep path to the car. We stopped at a Mexican restaurant near our apartment, feasting on enchiladas and downing several margaritas.

"That was so much fun," Lori gushed as we sipped our homemade margaritas. "I loved being nude with so many other people. What a variety."

"Ditto," Barb agreed. "I know that I was the last to do it, but being naked did make me feel so free. I'll do it again."

"You just enjoyed seeing all those different cocks," I teased. "Did you notice that guy, Ed, with the long, thick dick?"

Lori laughed out loud. "Yeah, I don't think he could get that big gun into my tight little hole."

"Chuck is able to manage okay," I observed, "and he's almost as thick as Ed," I added as I made my hand into a large circle.

Barb spoke softly, almost to herself. "Yeah, I wonder how that would feel."

"Well, we don't have Ed around," I replied, "but Chuck might be able to substitute."

My wife quickly responded. "I don't think Lori would be very happy about something like that! You wouldn't either."

Obviously, the day's activities and the margaritas were hard at work on our quartet.

"Hey, it would just be a little experiment," Lori said with a laugh. "You've already put Chuck in your mouth, Barb. You are welcome to try him out, just once, if Chuck is willing."

Chuck gave his "thumbs up" sign and smiled broadly. "I'm available, so long as Ken is okay and willing to share."

The trio glanced my way, waiting for my reaction to Chuck's bold invitation. "Well, we've shared a lot already," I began slowly. "If Barb wants to experience a thicker dick, I'm okay with that, so long as I get the same treatment from Lori," I challenged.

Now, it was my wife's turn in the barrel. We waited to learn her reaction to my conditional approval.

Barb seemed to mull the situation, finally replying. "When would all this take place?" she asked softly, tacitly committing to some sort of a share.

Chuck picked up on the semi-agreement. "Well, we're all still a bit salty and sandy from our outing right now. However, since everybody seems to be ready, why don't we all take showers, get all nice and clean, then take it from there?"

There being no objection, the experiment began. Lori suggested that she and I shower first, leaving my wife and Chuck to themselves for a while. After a brief silence, Lori took my hand and we headed for the bathroom.

"We might as well shower together," Lori said as she turned on the water and began to undress. Silently, I undressed and decided to follow her lead.

We soaped each other and I enjoyed running my soapy hands over her petite body. In turn, she soaped me up and spent extra time fondling my balls and semi-stiff cock. She kissed the head, but told me the rest would have to wait until we were dried and ready for some fun. We were on the bed in a serious 69 when I saw my wife and Chuck enter the bathroom and close the door. Barb's hair was already messy and her lipstick smeared, indicating that they had already started their experiment. Lori diverted my attention by swallowing my length and slowly withdrawing with a pronounced sucking sound.

Barb and Chuck opened the bathroom door and moved to our bed. Lori was atop my stiff cock in the reverse cowgirl position, working me with snakelike movements when Chuck, on his back beside me, allowed my wife to straddle his midsection and slowly, ever so slowly, she inserted his thick dick into her squishy orifice. I could see the expression on Barb's face as she began to move on Chuck. Her ample tits swayed as she began to set a rhythm, up and down, again and again, and again, her cunt swallowing his entire length. First, her eyes closed. Then she opened them and looked down right into my eyes.

"Oh God," my wife murmured as she took him deep inside. "I'm so full," she cooed. "This is amazing."

I felt a sharp pang of jealousy for a moment while my fevered brain processed my wife's joy. Then, I realized that seeing her experiencing such pleasure was foremost. I accepted the fact that Chuck was reaching some spots I would never touch, and although I was rather thick, stretching her a bit more than I could. My cock throbbed inside Lori's tight cunt as Barb and I experienced something special. We were both apart and together. I would never feel jealousy again.

"Yes, yes, oh yes," Lori moaned. I felt her gush over me as her orgasm went into high gear. It was incredible to recognize that I could bring her such ecstasy with my own substantial equipment. Her words stirred my loins and I quickly filled her with an ample supply of my warm, sticky semen.

Hearing Lori had a salutary effect on Barb. She groaned; then gasped. I watched as her tummy went into a spasm, heralding her own climax. Chuck could certainly feel my wife as her vaginal muscles clasped his thick dick. I watched Barb's mouth open and emit a low rasp as he filled her with his spunk. Barb then collapsed onto Chuck's chest, exhausted with her effort. My wife's tits flattened against his body and I watched their breathing move their sweaty forms.

Lori continued to ride me until I softened and slipped free of her pussy. She was on her knees, facing away from me, her head bent to the mattress. I saw some of our combined juices ooze from her labia and drip onto my thigh before her tight cunt lips snapped back to seal off the flow. Her puckered, rosy eye seemed to stare back at me. Four sated bodies sprawled on our bed, unmoving for some time before our two women finally squirmed off and together headed for the bathroom.

I heard the shower water and knew that they were probably sharing their feelings and comparing notes. Would this be a one-time occurrence, or would they want to repeat our sharing experience again? Time would tell.

Sunday morning brought a tacit agreement between the four of us. We enjoyed a nice slow round of lovemaking with our own partners before rising to make coffee and have breakfast. The ability to see another couple fucking next to us raised the level of activity. At times, Lori and Barb held hands while Chuck and I gave them our best efforts. Nobody bothered to get dressed until later in the afternoon, just before Lori and Chuck left for his place. By then, we were all perfectly comfortable being nude together.

Two weeks later, we made a second visit to the nude beach, enjoyed the day, then returned to Chuck's for another weekend of sharing and fun with our partners.

Spring arrived and our training period ended. I was assigned to Orange and San Diego counties and out to the state line. Barb and I rented a nice apartment near San Clemente. We had to make the move quickly.

Chuck got Eastern Washington, Eastern Oregon, and part of Idaho. His assignment created a personal problem. Lori received a promotion in the hospital's lab and she couldn't bring herself to relocate with Chuck. They were not married, and they agreed that it would be best to go their separate ways, while still visiting each other when possible.

We hated to see them split up, but dual careers inevitably face such difficulties. Barb kept in touch with Lori while I knew what was going on with Chuck through company communications and informal phone calls. Both Chuck and Lori had strong sexual appetites and it was not too surprising that they eventually drifted into other relationships.

Barb finally lost track of Lori. The hospital told Barb that Lori landed a great job managing a lab somewhere back in the Midwest. They couldn't remember where. A year later, Chuck left the company and the word was that he now lived in Germany.

Our life became much quieter after we relocated. It was several years and two promotions later before we found ourselves among a group of neighbors who liked to party. That relocation made us appreciate the early education we received from Lori and Chuck.

END