Early Morning Chat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is this the way you want to fuck me now?" I ask, ever so innocently. "If you're going to take me like this, make sure you're not sweet or gentle about it. I want to really feel you inside of me."

With that, I watch you spit on your hand and slick your cock back up. It looks bigger than it felt before and I suddenly wonder if you'll be too rough. But all my thoughts go away as you deftly plunge inside of me, grabbing my hair to pull me back into you. As our tongues dance around each other, and your throbbing hard dick is thrusting in and out, you slip your fingers around my waist, finding my clit and start quickly massaging me to the brink of another orgasm.

"Don't stop, I'm so close," I wail, ready to gush all over you for the second time.

Upon hearing that, you increase your pace, letting go of my hair. I feel both your hands on my hips momentarily, then, suddenly, I feel a warm, wet finger circling my anus. My initial shock almost instantly fades to total ecstasy as your finger plunges into my tight little asshole at the exact moment you force your cock as deep as it can go. For the second time, I'm coating us with my cum juices. My world literally goes black for a moment, and when I open my eyes, I see my white-knuckled fingers gripping the table, and feel you gently fucking me from behind.

That would have been it for Calvin. He was on his way to an incredible orgasm when he heard something come from the bedroom. In fact, he thought he felt himself ejaculate in his rush to cover up. But he remained diamond-like in his hardness, and deciphered that his wife had only turned on the tv. This was becoming dangerous, but he wasn't about to stop it.

From Susie

I slowly maneuver myself around to face you, sighing a bit when I feel you leave my now stretched pussy. But I go back to my knees and look up at you again.

"This was more than I expected out of you," I say. "For this performance, you can cum anywhere you'd like. But I have a feeling I already know."

I watch you close your eyes while pushing your cock toward my mouth. I engulf it, tasting my own cum and feeling it pulse inside my mouth. All it takes is a few strokes before I feel you grab the back of my head. I pull you out and look into your eyes.

"Cum on my face, Calvin."

"Cum on my face."

The message kept going, but that was it for Calvin. He closed his eyes and let the pleasure completely overtake him, as his cock began blasting cum all over his hand, shirt, hair and carpet beneath him. For nearly 30 seconds he was totally engrossed in his own bliss, and had his wife stepped out, there would have been nothing he could do to stop her from seeing the whole scene. Fortunately for everyone, when he was done, all he could hear was the tv. Without cleaning himself up, he finished reading the message.

I can feel the cum boiling out of you, and the first shot hits me on the cheek, with more force than I was anticipating. I quickly shut my eyes, which helps as the next shot hits my just above my left eye, trickling down like a white tear. You continue to shoot over and over, and I can feel your body start to quiver as you finish. You collapse back on the couch, completely spent. I crawl up next to you, give your still semi-hard cock a kiss, and that's exactly when I wake up.

The end!

Calvin sat there, in his cum soaked t-shirt, staring at the screen. He didn't know what his next move should be. It had been at least 6 minutes since Susie sent the message, so he hit the refresh button again, to see if that was it.

From Susie You've gone silent. Did that go over the line?

Calvin smirked and took a deep breath. He wiped off his hands before going back to the keyboard.

From Calvin

If there was any line to begin with, we crossed it at least two hours ago. That story was perfect. Beyond perfect.

From Susie

It's probably good we didn't hang out. I would have been ALL OVER YOU ridiculous amounts. You are pretty much the best combination of guy traits. It's weird I didn't know you. I mean I KNEW you, who you were, your name, butIi didn't KNOW anything about you. And dude, I have had other fantasies since then, but a dream sounds innocent enough that you can actually mention it.

And you realize we can never ever hang out in real life now, right?

From Calvin

Yeah, real life probably not so good. It's a hell of a trade off.

I imagine high school would have been a much more educational experience for me had we hung out. But that would have meant violating my inadvertent no talking to girls I thought were cute policy. That was a horrible policy on my part.

Speaking of fantasies, it's been an extremely memorable morning. I'm not gonna lie, I'm looking forward to next time you (or I) go out drinking. But for now, it's 8 a.m. and I can finally fall asleep.

From Susie

No seeing each other in person unless I am 100% sober and chained up. Maybe then a hang-out would be wise. Otherwise, no fucking way. :)

Sleep well. I'm completely getting off to you again, and then going to bed myself. Have a good weekend.

Calvin re-read the story one more time, then, on the off-hand chance anyone accessed his account, deleted the thread.

He stood up, wiped the rest of the cum off his arms, legs, the chair, and the table, then tossed the t-shirt toward the laundry room. As he made his way down the hall, the door opened and his wife met just inside the bedroom.

"You look like you've been put through the ringer," she said, playfully jabbing his arm. "Insomnia again?"

Calvin rubbed his eyes and pointed at the bed.

"I feel pretty beat up this morning, but I finally think I can get some rest. I'll see you in a bit."

And with that, Calvin's head hit his pillow, hoping for a new dream of his own.

12