Early Retirement Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we were resting, James told Claire to get him a beer. She was not quick to move because, like all of us, she had cum many times. When she returned, James said, "That was not quick enough, my slut. You will have to be punished. Bring me my belt."

"Yes sir," she replied and went to his clothes and, removing the belt from the pants, brought it to him and held it in her hands kneeling in front of him. "Your slut requests that you punish her for failing you, master."

"Yes slut. Now, bend over facing away from me and grab your ankles." Claire bent over and, with a little bend in her knees, grabbed her ankles. James slapped her ass with his hand, saying, "Straighten those knees, slut."

Claire replied, "Yes, master. I apologize for not being properly straight, master."

James then got out of the chair and moved to one side of Claire. He doubled the belt and brought his hand back and then forward making the belt land on Claire's ass with a resounding pop. She groaned and said, "One. Thank you, master. Two. Thank you, master. Three. Oh, thank you, master. F-four. Th-thank you, m-master. Five. Oh! Th-thank you, master."

James said, "Now, slut, move when I tell you to move."

"Yes, master," was her reply.

James then said, "Go to everyone and kiss their cocks or pussies and their assholes. Ask if anyone wants to spank you, too."

Claire moved to her knees and started with Mel. She sucked his cock all the way down her throat. When she lifted off, he turned on his side and she licked his asshole and then stuck her tongue into his rectum. "Good enough, Claire." he said, panting heavily.

She moved to Janie and stuck her tongue deep into Janie's pussy. Janie groaned and told her, "More, deeper, suck me dry!" After cumming in Claire's face, Janie rolled over and Claire started the same process on her ass. Claire pushed her tongue deep into Janie's ass, licking and sucking until Janie came again. Janie pulled up and said, "That was only fairly good ass licking so you will need to be spanked. Eat Melanie, while I whip your butt, slut."

Melanie lay on her back and spread her legs. Claire moved between her legs still on her hands and knees. As she started to suck on Melanie's pussy, Janie took a belt and started spanking her ass. Poor Claire, she couldn't decide whether to cry out with the pain or keep sucking Melanie's pussy as ordered. Finally, Melanie came with a rush drenching Claire's face with her cum and Janie became tired. She hadn't spanked as hard as James, but Claire's rear was bright red from the many swats with the belt on her ass.

James was sitting next to me and said, "She really likes that kind of treatment. I have taken her to gangbangs and all her holes were used thoroughly. She loved it. I'm still trying to find out what her limits might be."

"How was she when you met her."

"Well, we met while I was in college and she was working at a grocery store. A friend invited me to a party and Claire was the only girl there. She stripped for us and then allowed everyone to take her. When I was fucking her ass, I started slapping her butt cheeks and she had a huge orgasm. She pled with me to spank her some more. As other guys did her holes, I continued to spank her. When everyone had filled her, she left with me for some more spanking and anal sex. She loves cock in her ass almost as much as Ruth. We were married six months later. She was the star at the bachelor party with about twenty guys."

Claire moved around to the others with Mel fucking her ass and spanking her. Finally, none of the guys could get hard again and the women were exhausted. We went to sleep pretty much where we lay. It had been a hard night.

12