Summer with Trashy Slut and Her Mom

Story Info
My wild summer with a slutty girl and her horny mother.
7.6k words
4.46
51.6k
80
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story and the following stories encompass my account of a wild summer I had that has never left me. The following is the first weekend I had spent with a trashy slut and her family. It was one of the most interesting weekends of my life. Enjoy!

My girlfriend had broken up with me back in February. I thought she was the love of my life and the first real girlfriend I had. She was an amazing girl that was in my mind stunningly beautiful with wealth far beyond what I as a simple college boy with no family backing could fathom. She was quiet with a very reserved and wallflower way about her but she oozed class and brought me to another level of worldliness. I was completely in love with her and to this day think she had the most beautiful body and mind of any girl I had ever met.

It was now May and after months of depression and loneliness I started feeling stirrings that became stronger and stronger. I got to the point where I was ready for whatever I could find. As a 21 year old guy, I had urges that I could not longer suppress. I needed sex and I needed it now, but I was still reeling from my ex and I wasn't the best with women. Sure, I was charismatic and friendly with everyone but the friend zone was always my prison and I struggled to find a way out, with every girl I went after.

Finally after pining after every girl that walked by for months on end, I decided I was going to do something. I looked online and found one of those low budget websites specializing in meeting for sex. I hemmed and hawed for a few days deciding whether to pay the premium for this possibly worthless service or just forget about the whole thing. I eventually paid up and started browsing. I chatted very briefly with a few girls over the next week or two but nothing really caught on or came out of it which led to even worse feeling of discouragement.

And then there was Ashley. Judging from her picture she was not anyone I would ever normally date. The picture was taken on the floor and the background was a messy bedroom with almost nothing in it. She was a plump girl, not fat, but a little heavy with a nose and tongue ring that screamed trash. I was not attracted to her at all but I needed a slump buster and no longer cared who or how.

I sent her a message and watched the clock slowly tick away waiting for the long anticipated response of what may never come. Finally she responded with the typical attitude of a 19 year old trashy girl with a potentially crazy side. She acted like she had been around the block and I was just another guy trying to hit on her but she seemed interested in a "cut to the chase" short of way. I was nervous and excited at the same time. The chat was very short and we almost immediately set up a time to meet at a bar near her house on Friday night.

The days dragged by and I had just graduated from school so work was stressful as the new fresh face just getting his feet wet in the work force. I was making amazing money for a kid just out of school with no bills so I felt a sense of pride since I had come from nothing and finally made it or so I thought. Finally as Friday came into view, I started getting more anxious and nervous about meeting this girl. I put on my nicest $300 jeans, the one pair that I owned and a collared shirt and headed out the door. The bar was about an hour and a half from my house and as I drove my thoughts swung wildly back and forth deciding whether I should keep trudging on or turn back for safety.

When I rolled up to the bar, I sat for a minute hyping myself up before heading in. I spritzed myself with some cologne and headed in walking up the ramp to the little dive bar in a dive town I had never been to before but only knew of. The bar was small with two rooms and as I walked in I didn't see a girl that matched the online photo. I got my typical G&T from the bar and walked over into the other room.

There she was. Ashley was holding a pool cue in her hand and chatting with a few guys that were clearly her friends. All of them looked like they just stepped out of a garage with dirty clothes and oil stained hands. Ashley did not follow suit and I got immediately turned on when I saw her and knew I had a chance, albeit slight, of getting in her pants. I was almost in shock at how turned on I was over such an average girl with no real distinct features making her anything other than a slightly overweight girl you wouldn't look at twice.

She was about 20 lbs overweight by my guess, so thick but not fat by any means. She had her reddish hair tied in a ponytail and the pink shirt she wore was tight around her massive tits and they stretched the shirt to its limit. I loved how big those tits were and how she took pride in showing them off. Her little shorts hugged her ass and took her from a 5 to a solid 7 on the hotness scale.

I had a sip of liquid courage and walked up to her and said, "Hey Beautiful, I'm John".

"Your cute," she said back and gave me that girlish look of submission.

Her friends all looked at me and I could tell they were judging me but all of them immediately respected me almost as if I was their authority. I was older and much better dressed, drinking decent liquor while they all drank the cheapest beer. They looked at me almost in wonder at money and success that they had never seen before. A few pleasantries went back and forth and then eyes turned to the pool table.

I grabbed a stick and started playing. I will add that I'm not very good at any sport at all, except pool. That is the one area where I have practiced quite a bit and can dominate anyone who isn't well practiced. I started sinking shots as if it took no skill at all and I could see Ashley getting turned on and acting like she was somehow involved in my winning by the mere fact that I was there for her. I took few more sips of courage and I walked up to her to chat.

"So you're nineteen?" I asked heavily hinting at the fact that we were in a bar.

"Yeah, we know the bar tender so we come in here every Friday night and he let's us hang out and play pool."

"Wow, that's cool! Does he let you drink?"

"No, he won't let us drink, just hang out, but I don't really like to drink anyway," she said in a bubbly carefree voice.

I was a little worried that I would start drinking a little too heavily and she would be totally sober so I slowed down a bit to keep my composure and eyes on the prize.

After a few games of pool her friends eventually left, all taking one car or another since they couldn't afford their own. Ashley asked If I waned to come back to her place to which I agreed without hesitation and we walked out to my car which was very nice for this area. She was wowed by it and kept telling me how fancy I was which made me chuckle. I had never thought of myself as fancy since I had grown up always on the low end of the income scale compared to my friends. I could tell she was completely turned on and saw me as someone who could show her another world.

We drove back to her place which was only a minute down the road. When we pulled into the driveway she whispered, "We have to be quiet, my parents are sleeping."

I didn't care and was just looking for a night of fun with her, never to be seen or heard from again so I was happy to oblige. We snuck inside and creeped up the stairs to her bedroom shutting the door behind us. We laid down in bed together and started making out almost immediately.

She was a hot little tramp and kissed me long and hard wrapping her tongue around mine and tugging at my cock underneath my pants. I pulled her shirt off letting her tits dump out and revealing her large pink nipples. They were perky and stood straight out waiting for pleasure. I put my face in them and started sucking on them hard and without a second thought swirled my tongue around them as they got harder.

By this time she had my cock completely out and was perfectly stroking it and worshiping the above average girth. She had definitely done this many times before and I was perfectly fine just being another guy in the lineup, taking her in every way she would let me. She moved her head down and was all too excited to get my thick, meaty manhood in her mouth. She was unbelievable and slobbered all over it while bobbing her head up and down to get as much cock as she could handle.

"I don't swallow cum," she said matter of fact and looked up at me.

"Ok, that's fine I said back," not really caring since I was completely satisfied with how good she was servicing me.

I rolled her over and threw her on the bed looking her body up and down. I wanted to use her like the little trash bad she was and I dove right in. Her little clit was beet red and watering, completely ready for what was about to happen. I rubbed my cock against and then around her pussy finally shoved the whole thing in at once. She let out a gasp and covered her mouth so as not to wake up her parents. I pounded harder and harder and she yelped and covered her mouth like a porn movie. I thought she was faking it but then soon realized she was in complete bliss as my member hit her G spot over and over again making her well up and yelp.

"Fuck, your so big," she whined almost in tears while she scrunched her face in pleasure.

I smiled a sly smile back at her. "You love my big fuckin cock in you don't you."

All she could do was nod and pant in pain and pleasure all at once. I kept hitting her G spot hard and filling her tight pussy. With each motion, I thrust my pent up anger, sadness and horniness deep inside her and felt it flow from me as I smacked against her skin. Finally she couldn't take it anymore. I have still never felt anything like it to this day. With one final thrust she orgasmed with a flood of pussy juice that I could feel stream past my dick and flow out of her slit. I was in heaven and completely lost control. As her slit juice flowed around my member and out of her, I hit the wall and burst wide open. Rope after rope of hot sticky cum spewed out of my tip and deep into her vagina. I filled this little slut to the top with semen and she moaned loud as ever as she pulled me deeper inside her to keep the pumping going. I was nervous as her parents bedroom was right next door but my cock took over and kept spewing cum and thrusting hard as she moaned and groaned.

All at once, I felt the burden of months of tension fall from my shoulders. I flung myself down on the bed and immediately felt the wave of needing to escape hit me. I wanted to leave but she turned over and put her arm around me holding me in place. I knew I wasn't going anywhere and would wait it out for the first opportunity to leave in the morning before anyone was up. It was around 6AM after we had finished up our pounding session so I thought I would wait it out and get the hell out of there soon.

She pulled me in and hugged me close "Mmmm that was fun baby!"

"Ahh shit." I thought, "There's that baby word that's going to trap me."

Then just as I was drifting off to sleep, came the moment I realized just how fucked up this family really was. Without warning the door flung open and there stood her mother. She was a trashy, thin woman with brown hair and a face that you could tell used to be young, hot, and slutty but booze, cigarettes, and living hard had faded her beauty just a little. She still looked great for her age though, which I guessed to be around 45 and looked like she still had fun, but it had been a while since someone was good enough to show her that fun. She wore an over sized T-shirt with no bra and her tits stretched the shirt a little while her nipples poked through almost visible.

"Ashley, you have to get up at eight to go see your father. I'm not going to get you up again," she said almost disgusted at the thought of having to do a little extra work.

I was laying in bed next Ashley with a blanket that barely came up just over my freshly milked cock and I was not wearing a shirt. I felt immediately horrified and sure her mother would make some kind of a scene as I had just finished pumping her daughter full of cum and she didn't even know who I was. Her mother barely noticed me and stood there as if the only irritation was getting Ashley up to see her dad.

"Yeah I know," Ashley exhaustively mumbled back struggling to squint her eyes in recognition.

"He's coming at eight and I'm not going to deal with your shit so you need to get up," she said again now getting slightly more annoyed.

"Ok mom fine!" Ashley raised her voice and flung a pillow over her head.

I was completely awake at this point but acting nonchalant since her mother acted like it was totally fine that some random guy was naked in bed with her nineteen year old daughter. She turned around to leave the room and and then looked back and gave me a look as if she didn't really care, but as a mother had to make a statement.

"You two better be using condoms," she scolded and flung the door shut and walked off.

I looked over at Ashley completely dumbfounded.

"What the Fuck?" Was all I could muster.

"Ugh my real dad is a piece of shit, he won't actually come," she said back completely ignoring what had just happened.

"Do you think your mom is going to be pissed tomorrow that I was here and in bed with you?"

"No, its not a big deal. I had my last boyfriend here all the time and she didn't care."

Ashley turned back over and closed her eyes. I was drowning. I didn't want to stay but couldn't leave as her mom was now downstairs blocking my quick getaway. I slept with one eye open waiting for Ashley to wake up as early as possible so I could get downstairs and make my escape.

A few hours later when she woke up, I had full intentions of leaving as soon as we got downstairs. However, as we made our way down the smell of bacon hit me and I knew that breakfast was made and I would be expected to stay. Ashley was a slut, but a clingy slut that would not let me go. We sat down at the small kitchen table where her mother already sat drinking coffee.

They had a rundown little house in the middle of a small rundown town. The house had a few bedrooms and was basically a dump. It had two different color sidings on the outside, with a porch that was was full of garbage and junk. The inside was relatively cleanly but cluttered and looked like a boarding house with kids and whoever they had over going in and out all day. Both her mother and step father were trashy people.

Ashley's sister and brother sat in the living room. Her brother was the only really good looking one of the family and seemed to have it together. He was smart and looked like he was going places. Her sister on the other hand was a slob. She was very overweight and extremely dumb. Her brother came over and got himself a plate of food.

"Hey man, what's up?" He said in a friendly tone.

"Not too much," I said back a little sheepishly as I couldn't believe I was now having breakfast with these people.

Their mother looked at Ashley and asked, "Did you use a condom last night"?

"Yes mom we did," she said back in an obvious lie.

Her mom just looked at both of us not really caring too much but giving us both the hint of a judgmental half smirk.

She then turned and looked to me, and as if to alert me, she stated "Don't expect Ashley to..." and she swallowed hard, stressing the gulp to pronounce the sound audibly, "...because she wont do it"!

I knew exactly what she she meant as Ashley had told me the night before but I was in utter shock that her mother would let me in on that little tidbit as well. The more profound part was that she told me this not to try and stop her daughter from slurping on some guys rod but as a courtesy to me so as not to expect to get my load swallowed. I couldn't believe it!

"Yeah I don't swallow," Ashley piped up.

It was like mother and daughter were ganging up on me to make sure I knew that daughter does not swallow cum.

While this was happening, I couldn't help but to check out her mom's great rack while she sat bra-less popping out of a white t-shirt for me to see. She sat smoking cigarettes and complaining about all the reasons she couldn't work but all I could focus on was her body. She was older and a bit worn but her breasts looked amazing and I wondered if her pussy was anything like her daughter's.

We went on talking at the table about the standard trashy drivel of the day and I got ready to leave, thinking about the crazy 12 hours I just experienced. However, every time I tried to leave, Ashley's little pussy kept calling me back for more.

"Let's watch a movie," she yelled.

"Alright I will for a little while but then I have to go."

"Ok, come sit over here on the couch with me," she pleaded back.

We sat on the separate love seat and put a blanket over us. Her brother and sister sat on the couch along with her mom. After watching the movie for a little while Ashley's step dad came down to join us. He was a quiet guy that said almost nothing and just sat there in his own little world with his long greasy salt and pepper hair and had an expression that longed for the "good 'ol days" of hippy culture and free love.

I really wasn't paying attention to the movie and was just waiting for it to end so I could get out of this family time mess I had gotten myself into. Ashley could tell I was disinterested and knew how to keep my attention.

She worked her hand over toward my pants under the blanket and started rubbing my member over my jeans. I started getting worked up and my flaccid penis was expanding into a thick steel rod. It was such a turn on that this little slut was more than okay with giving me everything I wanted right in front of her whole family.

She quietly and ever so slightly, unzipped my pants and pulled me out so she could get full access. I was so horny and watched her family sitting there and dumbly watching the television, having no idea what was happening. Ashley kept tugging away and feeling my pre-cum, rubbing every drop into the tip of the head.

I reached over to reciprocate and pushed my hand under her sweats to feel her little mound getting soaked. She slowly slid her pants down with one hand and stroked me with the other. I could hear her breathing getting heavier as I rubbed her pussy harder and harder. She was getting worked up and I could feel the juice draining from her and onto the couch.

"Whats going on over there?" The fat, dumb sister shouted in a confused tone ruining the moment.

Ashley and I both completely froze and didn't move an inch.

"Nothing we are watching the movie," she said nonchalantly.

"Then why is the blanket moving?"

"Its not!" Ashley launched back.

"There better be nothing going on over there," her mother glared.

"We're just watching the movie, that's all. Shut up Jessica!" Ashley yelled to her sister and mother at once.

Just when I thought I was in some heat again for getting milked in front of the family, everyone went back to watching the movie and not really caring any more about it. After the ruckus had sufficiently subsided, Ashley started groping my cock again. I didn't really care what her family thought anymore as they were all trashy people and I could just leave without really caring. They didn't have a working car and had no idea where I lived so all I would really have to deal with was the walk of shame out the door.

I leaned back and enjoyed my stiff rod getting tugged and worshiped under the blanket by my little whore. She worked it better than I had ever had before and knew all the right moves to get my cum flowing but keep me from bursting. I rubbed and pulled a little at her clit and wished I could lick up the juice I could feel flowing onto the couch.

Ashley's breathing got heavy again and she started squirming in her seat as she got closer to cumming. I knew I was getting close as well but had no idea where to blow the huge load I felt welling up inside me.

12