Earning an 'A'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached back with my right hand, still insensitive to the total contact I truly had with the person's body behind me. When the fingers of my hand touched the warm, soft flesh of the animate object that was in my bed with me, a deluge of memories flooded my brain. With the velocity and power of a flash of lightning, the high speed camera inside of my head replayed every second of the previous evening for me. Instantly I was aware of the large soft tits that were pressing against my back, the short, bristly, pubic hairs that nuzzled against my ass, and the warm, firm thighs the rested at the back mine. My eyes flew open, only I didn't see the bright yellow orb of the sun shining through my window. Instead I saw the happenings of the previous night being shown on the insides of my eyes, just like a movie being played at an IMAX theater. I saw Virginia Black, as naked as a newborn babe, spreading her legs as wide as she could so that I could push my hard cock inside of her waiting cunt. I saw my cock disappear through the matted wet hairs which covered the slippery hole between her legs, and then come sliding back out, only to see it vanish quickly once again. The scene replayed over and over, rapidly gaining speed until my cock became a blur. I then saw her tits bouncing up and down over her chest with their hard nipples pointing skyward as I pounded my cock into her, and the wide smile across her face as she enjoyed every minute of my assault. I saw her mouth gape open as her orgasm ripped through her body, and I actually thought that I could feel the profuse stream of thick, white fluid come shooting out of my cock to fill her cunt once more.

With my hand still resting on the graceful arc of her hip, the older woman behind me slowly brought her arm over my chest and held me tightly. An immediate sense of calm drove off any anxieties that had filled my body as she hugged my closely against her own warm flesh. I now saw the inside of my room as it really was and felt the true extent of the situation growing between my legs. I sensed a small tingling in my cock as a million nerve endings began to react to my present state of affairs. Up and down the shaft of my cock, tiny impulses of electricity woke my slumbering cock from its peaceful rest. As more blood began to enter it slowly, it gently tumbled off of my inner thigh and landed softly onto the mattress. I felt the tip of my cock drag slowly across the sheet as the length of my middle leg increased. My first thought was to fight my body's instincts, but then I quickly threw those thoughts aside as Ms. Virginia Black knowingly reached down between my legs with her right hand and held my hardening cock firmly. Feeling the skin of my cock tighten as it continued to expand to its maximum size, I could sense the long fingers of her hand separate in order to comprehend the true size of my cock. A quite, pleased moan came from her throat. Undoubtedly she was recalling the pleasure she obtained between her legs last night from the six inches of meat which she had allowed me to put inside of her. She let her fingers softly embrace my balls, knowing that she could easily make them produce another load of hot cum for her enjoyment. Not knowing what to say, and given my past track record at expressing myself to my boss, I remained as still as I could, waiting to see what the mature woman behind me had planned. Obviously aware of her "in control" position with the young man she was with, Ms. Black did not wait for long to exhibit her ability to make decisions.

Moving with an agility and speed which belied her years of existence, Virginia Black easily threw the sheet off of our bodies and instantly straddled mine, with her mouth positioned impeccably over my cock. Holding the base of my cock between her thumb and index finger, she slowly put the head of my cock into her mouth. Immediately I felt the soft, full lips of her mouth holding my cock as it pulsed in perfect unison with the beat of my heart. Automatically, she slid her knees down and out, positioning the lips of her cunt directly over my mouth. Instantly I smelled the soft fragrance of the scented soap my mother had given to me before I left home to attend school earlier in the year. I seldom used it, buying my own and feeling that a guy shouldn't smell so prissy. Inhaling its gentle bouquet as it drifted down from between this older woman's legs, I couldn't help but to thank my mother for such a wonderful gift. I knew now that Ms. Black had showered after I fucked her last night, scrubbing herself well so that she would taste exceptionally delicious for me this morning. As she skillfully let her mouth fall further and further down the shaft of my cock, I reached up to spread the large lips of flesh which guarded the opening of her cunt so well. Seeing them up close, I understood how well they had sealed my cock into her cunt last night. Pushing her hips gently down onto my face, Virginia Black anxiously anticipated the pleasures she would derive from my mouth. Spreading her knees further apart, the opening of her cunt stretched until it practically formed a perfect circle. I stuck my tongue out as far as I could and pushed it into her waiting hole. A flavorful mixture of slippery fluid began to seep out of her body and leach down my tongue and into my throat. I was getting so excited I knew that whenever I decided to stop concentrating on eating her pussy, and started to notice how wonderful it felt to have her mouth over my cock, I would send a load of cum down her throat immediately.

In an attempt to make my enjoyable situation last as long as it could, I looked between the cheeks of her ass and stared at her asshole. Perfectly round and symmetrical, her shit-hole seemed to be looking back at me. And then, the puckered eye of her ass began to periodically open and close as her cunt became more and more excited by my mouth. I noticed that when I sucked and licked her clit, the super-clean orifice that looked back at me would flare open, and remain that way until I ceased to stimulate her clit. When I would turn my attention back to her sopping cunt, her asshole would close up as tight as a clam. It quickly turned into a game for myself as I watched my alternating oral high-jinks turn her asshole into a blinking light. Concentrating on my fun-filled diversion, I failed to notice that my hips were now responding on their own to my older playmates time-proven talents.

The entire length of my cock was now inside of Virginia Browns mouth. An almost inaudible hum was being sexually exuded from her throat. The barely noticeable vibration had sent my balls into over-drive. Had I been aware of the pulsations taking place within the thin sac of skin that carried my cum-producing orbs, I would not have been as surprised as I was when I did finally release my load into her mouth. Saliva from the mouth of the mature woman above me was flowing profusely from her mouth. I could feel fluid running over my asshole but I was unaware of the huge puddle of moisture that grew on the sheet beneath me. Suddenly, I felt the rough surface of her tongue skillfully floating across the underside of my hard cock. Instantaneously I knew that if I could ever be flexible enough to suck on my own cock, I would undoubtedly try to perform exactly as the woman as old as my mother was doing now. Although I continued to have the view of her large round ass in front of me, in my mind I saw the face of the very able and gifted Ms. Virginia Black bobbing up and down over my cock. I saw the thick shaft of my cock disappear repeatedly into her mouth, her full lips creating a perfect seal around it. I saw the tip of her nose stop at the edge of the hairs that covered my crotch on one stroke, and then I saw it plunge as deeply as it could into that forest on the next. Realizing that there was no way I could hold back the shipment of cum that was so anxious to leave my body, I relaxed the tense muscles of my body and let the launch sequence of my own personal rocket begin. I took my mouth from her dripping snatch for only a second or two as I informed my private audience as simply as I could.

"I'm cumming Virginia," I said softly to the older woman sucking on my cock.

A soft and happy moan of excitement was the last sound I heard from my gift giver as a louder groan of intense feeling rose from my own throat. An ever increasing flood of feelings emerged from between my legs as the thick stream of fluid produced inside of my balls rocketed towards its final destination. I felt my cock stretch inside of her warm mouth as my shipment of cum reached the base of my shaft. As my copious amount of goods pushed its way up the shaft of my cock, I sensed the opening at its tip expand in order to accommodate the mass of material that would be shooting out of it momentarily. The muscles of my ass contracted forcefully with the sole purpose of sending my cum as far as it could into the cavity which my cock was buried in.

As the seconds of my forthcoming orgasm passed, Virginia Black's body did what it felt it had to do in order to attain its own orgasm. Her feet slid out and off of the beg. This caused her crotch to press firmly down upon my mouth. With her legs now spread as wide apart as they could go, her cunt opened extensively to accept my tongue. Her clit pressed firmly against my chin, sending a jolt of electricity through her body. As my cum exploded out of my cock and into her mouth, I could feel her body shudder as her orgasm ripped through her. I held the firm cheeks of her ass in my hands while her sopping cunt slid over my face, and another load of cum shot into her throat. Unable to swallow the thick substance in her mouth quickly enough, a goodly amount of cum slid out from between her lips and the shaft of my cock, slowly oozing down to coat my balls. I would have thought that I was finished until the wonderful woman whose face was between my legs brought her mouth up and down over the shaft of my cock for one more time. With the juices of her cunt still flowing generously into my mouth, I felt my balls contract for a third time as a final load of cum flew out of my cock. Not wanting to be the only person to be delighted by this morning activity, I decided to surprise my playmate as well. I quickly reached towards this woman's soaked cunt with my right hand and dipped my index finger into her drenched cunt. Satisfied that my finger was slippery enough, I instantly found her asshole and pushed my finger into it. A squeal of disbelief flew out of her cock-filled throat as an amazing orgasm detonated inside of her. Her hips rocked back and forth with amazing speed until she finally couldn't take anymore. She took my cock out of her mouth and begged me to stop.

"Please Phil," she pleaded as my cum dripped out of her mouth. "Please stop. Oh god I can't take any more. Please. Oh god, please."

The fitful pitching of her hips was slowly decreasing as the muscles of her body became exhausted. I acquiesced to her pleas and took my finger out of her ass. She tried unsuccessfully to bring her feet back onto the bed, dropping her lower body onto my upper chest. Picking my head up off of the mattress, I could still see her asshole winking between the two beautiful mounds of her round ass. The large lips of her cunt remained separated as small amounts of her slippery juices collected in the folds of her cunt. Unable to stop myself, I used my left hand now and pushed two of my fingers into her cunt. An exhausted moan of annoyance and pleasure feebly came from her mouth. Powerless to stop me or her body, Virginia Black lie motionless as the muscles of her cunt instinctively contracted and held onto the stiff objects that entered into it. I kept my fingers inside of her until I felt the strength of the reflexive muscles of her cunt fade. Finally, there was no sign of life left in the lower part of her body. I took my fingers out of her cunt and tasted the juices of her body for the last time.

We stayed as we were for quite some time, allowing our bodies to recuperate from the strain we had put them through. She was finally able to bring her legs together and rolled off of me. We looked at each other and smiled, somehow realizing that what had happened over the past few hours could have never been planned, and probably not duplicated. That last viewpoint, however, would be tested again and again. We finally showered, kissing and holding each other tightly as the cool water cleansed our bodies. She left just a few minutes after we were dry, leaving her home phone number, address, and panty with me. I still have that panty.

For the next two years I visited her whenever I could, and she stealthily crept into my dorm whenever my roommate went home. My elder tutor of the ways of women always encouraged my to fuck any mature woman that I could. Following her advice, I searched out any and all of the female students, teachers and secretaries attending or working at the college. By hook or crook, I went to bed with every one that was willing to fuck a younger man. To this day, I haven't found a youthful girl who could match the decadent, carnal-seeking attitude of an older woman. Unexploited energy and vitality, finally concentrated upon the act of sex by a much older, less often used woman, blows every female under the age of thirty-five out of the water. I'm sure that I will probably marry a woman of an age similar to mine, but don't be surprised if she is a just a little bit older.