All Comments on 'Earning Danny Ch. 07'

by EricMorrison

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Simply stunning!

This has been one of my fave series. I know you are busy, but I would love to read about Steve. I hope he can make up with Danny and Jake... Maybe they could help him out. Thank you for taking the time to write this. It is a beautiful story with equal amounts of hotness and softness. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Please more

I would love more of anything you write whenever you can find the time. Danny&Jake later, Steve, something new-it is all good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
omg, omg, omg...

love you writing! thanks for that resolution. it feels like it's come full circle, and yet the story is still open for future additions and/or a sequel. it's great. thank you for taking your time to do this. it is appreciated.

as for a sequel, i think that would be a terrific idea. seeing Stephen's journey toward acceptance of his sexuality and then love with all its twists and turns and setbacks. hope to see something up soon, but take your time. it'll be worth the wait.

canndcanndabout 10 years ago

his second dream...

an epilogue would be cool....taking place yrs later when they get there or even past a wedding and when they are getting their first child!

baikalisanbaikalisanabout 10 years ago
Thank You

I so appreciate that you took the time out to finish this.

So many great stories, like this one, fall through the cracks of real life and never

get finished. I hope you continue to write, be it here or elsewhere, because you

have a talent that should not be wasted!

TerrapedesTerrapedesabout 10 years ago

Great story!

I hope you keep writing. I can see a story for Steve, who is not the asshole he seems to be, or maybe something about Mike and Ian.

Write for yourself if you can't write for us. I for one will be keeping an eye on your profile.

EricMorrisonEricMorrisonabout 10 years agoAuthor
Thank You!

Thanks to everyone who took the time to read my story and leave comments, I love reading them, they always make my day!

I certainly want to keep writing, and as soon as I have enough time to do so I will, but sorry to disappoint, Terrapedes, Mike and Ian are straight.

Thanks again for your kind words, and hope to see them again when I post another story!

:D

VaRiverWriterVaRiverWriterabout 10 years ago
Sweet conclusion

Great ending. Looking forward to whatever comes next.

SilverSilhouetteSilverSilhouettealmost 10 years ago

My.....

this author is such a tease! XD

of course we would love 2 hear more of this story!

and at the same time....we'd like 2 see Steven's take on the matter and his future steps....

we'll be waiting....teaser guy ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great series!

Love it! Love it! Love it! I loved Jake and Danny together, loved Jake's beautifully hairy chest, loved his 9-inch cock, loved his muscular legs and arms and torso making a connection with Danny. They certainly deserve the love they have earned with each other. They fit so well together, are so genuinely in love with each other, and are so complementary. Danny's smooth and tanned body next to Jake's pale, hairy body. Give us more stories like this. It was a great read, and I enjoyed every installment! Too bad you don't make Mike gay -- he could be as hairy and as well built as Jake! Write on!

nuckin1futsnixnuckin1futsnixalmost 10 years ago
heavenly

There are no words adequate enough. Five stars bravo love it.

sm1982sm1982over 9 years ago
Yay!

I loved this story and I was happy with the ending of this story. I can't wait to read the other installments!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing

I love this story. Truley sweet and romantic. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The best

I love this story as I'ved said the best!!!

HartlesslyHartlesslyover 3 years ago

This is so beautiful. So romantic. It’s from 6 years ago so I’d like to think by now they both graduated college, have jobs, and are married to each other and still so deeply in love.

Ginger630Ginger630over 3 years ago

Omg this was such a romantic story. I would love to read more about this awesome couple

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous