East End Lovers Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on Cliff, lover, I do love you so much, come on get hard again for mum, you're such a good hard stud, I've wanted you all week, shall I suck your balls... Hmmmm yes they're nice and firm today aren't they, must be full of cum, what else would you like, do you want to spank me before we fuck? OK then, here's the ruler, I'll turn around, come on sweetheart, give your old mum a good spanking..."

I was on my hands and knees, and I pushed aside my knickers where they covered my bum, and Cliff – and he loved this – really gave me 6 hard stinging strokes. Even though he'd only cum about 15 minutes earlier, he was hard again by the time he'd finished, and I pushed him on his back, grasped his cock and straddled him, letting his prick enter me through the hole in the knickers I was still wearing.

Being fucked by a different man so recently made me feel sexy and wanton like I'd never felt before. I think that this was the time when I really fell in love in a totally sexual way with Cliff. I rode him and told him I loved him and used those words I hadn't used before with him—

"Oh yes Cliff, fill your mum's cunt all the way up with your cock, I want to feel you against my womb, oh yes you're there, you're the best fucker ever sweetheart, just don't stop fucking me ever, you can have me any time you want, my cunt's yours whenever you want it, come on, when you're fucking Sue I want you to think of me, think of your mum and her big wet cunt, think how nice it is to fill her up, and when you cum in Sue, think of me..."

I can't recall now what more I said but it was all pretty filthy, and I'd never mentioned Sue before when Cliff was actually inside me, but it seemed to really turn him on. Usually when we had our second fuck he would go on for ages – sometimes until I got sore – but today he told me he was about to cum, I started to give myself a good hard rub on my clit, and we more or less came together, Cliff crying out as his spunk filled me up again.

Afterwards, we lay side by side and cuddled. I hoped he would want me again as we had plenty of time, but I knew it was the right time to tell him about Irene and Dave and to ask him about coming along.

"Cliff, don't be angry with me darling, but you know that since you're being screwing Sue, I've found it quite difficult, and I've tried not to be jealous but I have been – and well I've done something to sort of even it up..."

So I told him pretty well blow for blow what had happened. This was one of the few times in our sexual relationship when I really wished he was older. He sat up when I reached the bit about having sex with Dave, and looked away. But his final reaction made me realise how lucky I was to have him, as he relaxed and said he was surprised I hadn't had another man before now, and that it was good to keep it all in the family, even if Auntie Irene wasn't his real aunt.

Then I told him about the offer to meet up with Irene and Dave and see what happened. I asked if he fancied Irene. He said he thought she was a bit brassy, which I suppose she was in a way, but I told him she was very sexy and had a really nice body, and was even dirtier than me in the way she talked and what she did, and that she really fancied him. That did the trick and he laughed and said yes let's get together and have some fun as soon as possible.

By this time all this talk was making his cock hard again, so I went down on him and gave him a lovely long sucking. He pulled me up, took off the bra and knickers, pushed me back down on my back and made love to me for a third time, making sure I came before he finally shot the last load of his lovely hot spunk in my fanny.

###########################

For a number of reasons we couldn't meet up with Irene and Dave for a couple of weeks, and it was finally on a Saturday at the start of June that we all got together. I made sure I had on my sexiest bra and knickers, and also stockings and suspenders. I was nervous, but not as nervous as Cliff. We arrived at Dave's around one o'clock. Irene had laid on some sandwiches and Dave had bought champagne – for people like us this was a rare treat.

Dave and Cliff knew each other a bit, though in many ways they were very different. Cliff gulped down a glass of champagne to steady his nerves and then a second. Irene was chatting away to Cliff, and Dave was already nibbling at my ear and whispering how much he had been looking forward to seeing me again – for "seeing" read fucking – and within half an hour or so I was on one sofa with Dave, snogging away, and Irene was on the second sofa sitting next to Cliff, whispering and stroking his chest and arm. Dave had pushed up my dress and was admiring my sexy knickers, and I saw Cliff looking at all this uncomfortably.

I was still pretty nervous. Dave chose this moment to get up and put on the video cassette player. I'd told Cliff about this and of course about the sex video. Dave had a new video on, which started with two women in their thirties on a bed, in underwear. They started to kiss and cuddle, and one pushed her hand down the other's knickers and started to rub her. At this point, two men came in – I suppose they were meant to be the husbands – pretending to be shocked. This was actually an English language film, and the gist of it was that the women offered to fuck the other's husband to make up for their misbehaviour.

By this time I was getting hot and bothered, and wanted to get on with things. Fortunately Cliff was starting to relax and he and Irene were kissing and he was starting to rub her tits. It felt strange to watch him with another woman, but I didn't have long to think about it as Dave was reaching into my knickers and rubbing my cunt, so I stood up, unzipped my dress and let it fall off, went over to Irene and pulled her up, doing the same for her. I turned to Cliff, and with practice born of months of practice, got his clothes off in a trice. His cock was upright, thank goodness. Dave had meanwhile stripped too, so we had two young men ready to fuck and two older ladies ready to accommodate their hard cocks.

That first time did feel a bit contrived, and I was surprised it seemed to be me who was making some at least of the running. I got the lads together in front of me, and knelt in front of them, handling their cocks and sucking one and then the other. Irene went behind and unclipped my bra. I stood, turned to her and gave her a hug, and the much to my own surprise, we started to have a long kiss, and I also unclipped her bra and took it off, so our tits were all pressed together. Cliff looked astounded. I thought, well I've come this far, might as well be hung for a sheep as a lamb, so said—

"Right come on Irene, knickers off girl, come on Cliff, she's got a lovely fanny, give her a good licking please... yes that's right, make her sit down, come on kneel in front of her and get stuck in to your Aunty Irene, come on suck her clit in, give it a good hard suck, yes that looks good, now Irene return the favour please..."

Cliff sat down this time, and Irene knelt in front of him, taking his cock deep in her mouth. By this time the video was showing the two "husbands" standing with erections behind the women, who were on hands and knees on the beds, kissing each other. Lots of sexy sounds were coming from the telly, which helped a bit. We all watched as the men's cocks entered the women's fannies, and they all started to fuck.

"Come on Irene, that's enough cock sucking for now, climb aboard my boy, come on Cliff, there, yes put it in Aunty Irene's cunt..."

Irene climbed on Cliff, I pulled down my own knickers, checked I was wet enough to take Dave's cock, pulled Dave onto the sofa next to Cliff, and climbed onto him. Cliff got his cock into Irene just a moment before I slid down onto Dave's tool. The guys on the video were starting to give the women a hard fucking just as we all did this, so it was a real orgy.

As I said, at first it seemed a bit odd, but Irene was great and really got going with Cliff. I was starting to enjoy Dave too, and he was kissing me and mauling my tits like there was no tomorrow. This was all a bit of an ice breaker of course. None of us expected or wanted this first fuck to last long, and soon Cliff was spunking in Irene, and this was a sort of signal for Dave to spurt into me. We kissed our lovers long and deep before both Irene and I got off, our fannies dripping with semen.

After that things got much more relaxed. Cliff had watched his mum being fucked by another lover, and I had seen him servicing his Aunty Irene. By this time we were all giggling with the release of the tension, and when we all went to the bedroom, all of us were looking forward to more action.

I wasn't entirely surprised when Irene lay down next to me and told the lads that it our turn to cum and that they just had to sit this one out.

"Come on Mo lets do a little mutual DIY... come on, rub me like you're stroking yourself off, don't be shy... oh yes like that...".

So we two old ladies lay next to each other playing with each other's clits. Irene seemed to be much more into women that I had ever thought possible. I wasn't quite as keen as she was, but I enjoyed being stroked by her and found the kissing OK too. While we rubbed each other we kissed and tongued each other, and I made Irene climax first and it seemed like a good one – she did make me cum too, though overall I realised it felt better when I had a cock up me.

I knew Dave really wanted to watch me being fucked by my son. However, I think Irene had other ideas. She winked at me, and started on Cliff and Dave together. She got them on either side of her and started handling their pricks and balls.

"Come on lovers, that was a nice fuck to start with but Aunty Irene wants more, much more... let's see which of you can get hard first... yes I think it might be Dave, hmmm no maybe Cliff..... do you both want to fuck your aunty again? Yes well now you're both getting hard, shall I suck you both?"

Irene went down first on Dave and then Cliff, and made it clear she wanted both of them together.

"Right now, I think I want to be fucked in my cunt by Dave here, and I fancy having Cliff again too, so what can Cliff do with his monster? What do you think Mo? I think Cliff should have a choice – what's it to be? You can either join Dave in my fanny or.... You can put this in my bum hole."

The way Irene said all this made it quite funny, and we all smiled, though she was clearly totally serious. Cliff looked lost, so I made the decision for him and told him Irene really liked it up her arse and he should go for that. So he did. Irene got a tube of KY, kneeled forward on the bed, and made us all watch as she pulled her bum cheeks apart and told Cliff to stick the nozzle up her arse and squeeze out a good dollop. He worked it in with his finger until he had a good wet passage ready to enter.

Irene lay down on her left side, raised her right leg, and Dave moved in front of her and without further ado, put his stiff cock in her fanny. Cliff moved behind her, and more carefully brought his cock up to her bum, finding the entrance and slowly easing his cock inside. I was watching my son fucking my best friend's arse!

Irene gave them both instructions about moving together, and they began to slide their pricks in and out, Dave of course having much more scope to move up and down. Cliff was frightened of hurting her, but slowly they built up momentum, Dave making longer strokes while Cliff thrust in unison but with shorter strokes. I moved behind Dave, put some jelly on my finger and pushed this up his arse while he fucked Irene.

Of course as both lads had recently cum, they were able to keep up their thrusting for what seemed like ages, but it was Cliff who was the first to reach his climax, and when he told us he was close to cumming, Irene started to talk dirty to try to get Dave to climax at the same time—

"Yes Dave, one up my cunt and one up my arse, that's how your Aunty likes it, I know you like doing my bum too don't you, you like doing it doggy fashion don't you, you like it when I'm on my hands and knees, you cover your cock in jelly and then you push your big fat prick up my bum just like Cliff's doing now...".

I don't think they came quite together, but Cliff started to cum, and his climax seemed to go on for ages, and Dave had started his spurting before Cliff had finished. As the lads cocks went limp and they withdrew from her, Irene kept her legs apart and we could all see their sticky cum oozing from both her holes.

Dave still wanted to watch me to fuck Cliff, but I wasn't going to offer my bum to anyone – anyway not on that day. We were pretty tired by the time Irene had been double fucked, and I was starting to think maybe we should stop here for today. It was Irene who revived me.

After about an hour's or so rest on the bed, she suggested we have a shower – Dave had the only walk-in power shower I had ever seen and which must have been one of the first in London. We both smelt strongly of cum, and she took me to the bathroom and pulled me into the shower. She washed me down, just like Cliff did at home, and it was quite sexy, so I returned the favour. Then Irene called in Cliff and Dave, and she got in with Dave and then I got in with Cliff, so we were all soon very well washed indeed. Both the lads were hard again with all the soaping and rubbing they'd been given.

I knew I would be expected to fuck Cliff and Dave somehow. Dave was really keen to see a mum and son doing it together, and I think Irene was also keen though she never said so. In the end I decided how we'd do it, and quietly told Cliff what to expect..

I put back on my bra, knickers and stockings, and got a leather belt from Dave's wardrobe. I told the lads to go outside the room and wait for two minutes. I got on the bed with Irene, and had a nice couple of minutes pretending we were the two women in the video we'd seen earlier, playing with each other and ensuring when Dave and Cliff came in that Irene had her hand in my knickers. When they came in – both their cocks were of course pointing straight up – I jumped up and pretended to have been caught in the act, saying how sorry I was and how much I needed punishing.

Cliff got the cue straightaway. He started going on about how he'd warned me before about messing around with Irene and this was the final straw. He roughly turned me around, bending me over the bed, and told me to pull my knickers down a little so my bum cheeks were just bare. When I was slow to do this, he pulled them down himself, and said for being slow there was an extra punishment. He took hold of the belt and brought it down hard on my arse about 4 or 5 times. Then he turned to Dave and asked him to do the same.

I don't think Dave had been spanking Irene but he certainly liked doing it to me. He came up to me, pushed my knickers further down so my fanny was exposed and gave me six good hard strokes. I thought this would be all but then Cliff asked Irene to come over. However instead of using the belt, he asked Irene to put me across her knees and hand spank me. Irene sat on the only chair in the room, and I meekly got across her knees; she pushed my knickers right off, pushed my legs apart, and gave me three hard slaps on each cheek.

Cliff told me to stand up, so I did. He said that the extra punishment was that his friend would get to fuck me, then he would have me too. Cliff then unclipped my bra and took that off, and told me to kneel on the bed. Everything was pretty much going as I wanted, and the next thing was that Cliff came up behind me as I kneeled, and entered my cunt. He asked Dave to put his cock in my mouth, so there I was with the two of them fucking my fanny and mouth and Irene sitting back on the chair, legs wide open, rubbing herself.

After some minutes of this, Cliff asked Dave to swap over, so they did, and Dave got to see my son fuck my cunt and my mouth. When Cliff was in my mouth he was quite rough, holding my hair and thrusting in deep. As usual this excited both of us and brought his climax closer, though when he got close to cumming, he asked Dave to pull out of my fanny, and came back behind me, pushing back into my cunt for a few final thrusts before he spurted. As soon as he finished shooting his load, Cliff pulled out and asked Dave to fuck me again. Poor old Dave was so aroused by all these incestuous goings on that it only took a few more thrusts of his cock before he too spurted his last load up me. I don't think I had ever felt so full of spunk – knowing their semen was all mixed up inside me made me feel very very sexy.

I lay back exhausted and closed my eyes. I wasn't expected to cum again, but suddenly I felt a mouth on my cunt and my clit being sucked and tongued. I was oozing cum from my fanny and I thought it was odd that one of the lads wanted to suck me, but when I opened my eyes it was of course Irene who was on me. I was really taken aback and nearly pushed her off, but we'd already been kissing and frigging each other and this wasn't so different so she carried on, and when she pushed a couple of fingers in and really sucked hard on me I climaxed, a nice long peak from which I took a good long while to come down from.

It was time for Cliff and I to clean up and go. I saw Irene looking at Cliff and there was a look in her eye which told me they would be at it again before too long. I just wondered whether Dave or I would be with them or whether she'd get Cliff on his own to have her very wicked ways with him.

.... To be continued ....

12