All Comments on 'East Meets West Pt. 01 Ch. 05'

by OldSarge69

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Sid0604Sid0604over 10 years ago
That was great...

I can't tell you how much I enjoyed reading whole story... it was pleasure to read. Easily worth 5 stars. Thank you for sharing it and I look forward to your next stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wonderful

This story gripped me and I am awaiting more. Thank you!

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
I was in tears

I so didnt want Meili to die, i am so glad she didnt.

Great story as always, cannot wait to read Part 2

redlion75redlion75over 10 years ago

if you had that pretty little girl with jade eyes die i hope you could get to the fortress before your fans found you. being strung up by your johnson is no way for a writer to find out his fans were upset.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thank you for that story

I had started reading it a couple of nights ago, but read most of it tonight. I must have misread something because I thought Jiao had died in the car crash. So glad I was wrong. Can't wait to read part2

beachbaby179beachbaby179over 10 years ago
A couple of things...

Sarge, you're welcome, you're welcome, and you're welcome. And folks, don't let him fool you - the story is all his - I take out commas and stuff.

And redlion - you are too funny. That's exactly what I thought when I first saw the story. Her mother's already been widowed, separated from her child and shot at. Please don't let her child die! (I may just have had to edit that part out if he killed her off).

draftingmonkeydraftingmonkeyover 10 years ago
Another 5 star story from the Sarge.

Ended up sitting here in front of the monitor to read the whole story today. Kept my interest right up to the end. From this platinum Marine, thanks for a great read.

yankeecatladyyankeecatladyover 10 years ago
Wonderful

I couldn't stop reading. Anxiously awaiting Part 2

gulshannraygulshannrayover 10 years ago
The East meets West.

A very interesting & passionate narration. It is hoped the sequel story - that story will come later - will follow early to the delight of the readership at large.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just amazing

Great story ,so elaborate and romantic .

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
w0w

0ne *

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
could it therefore be

Sgt Bilko production of comedy renown..

2 star

fanfarefanfareover 10 years ago
emotional rollercoaster

Well, Sarge the good is how much I have enjoyed reading your rollicking tales of tail. You have a true talent for storytelling, with skill and humanity.

The bad is I have finished reading, to my pleasure all your submitted stories.

The ugly is that now I will have to wait impatient for your next submission.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Pocket Reactor

I loved this story and I am sorry that I could not give it more than a 5. Can hardly wait for the next part. One slight quibble though. Small is beautiful is a concept from the last century. Since licensing, site prep, regulations, public interest intervention, etc. are all the same no matter what the size of the reactor, today the new ones being built in the US and China are the largest ever made. Also, a 1600 MWe turbine generator set is not nearly four times as expensive as a 400 MWe set.

WoodbgoodWoodbgoodover 7 years ago
Write more. Much, much more!!!!

Please tell me that you haven't stopped writing. I am presently reading your last composition and I already missing them. It appears that 2014 was the date on the last story and that is far too much time to keep us waiting. If you have started writing books I will read everyone of them. Please let me know.

Woodbgood

Magic_CapMagic_Cap5 months ago

Well, the last chapter seems to me to me a bit in a hurry, but nevertheless again : WOW !

I love your writing, your storytelling !

Now I‘ll have to Look for the rest … ! 👍😉

No doubt : Absolutely 5/5 stars - again !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous