All Comments on 'East Meets West Pt. 02 Ch. 01'

by OldSarge69

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Sid0604Sid0604over 10 years ago
Thank you

I have thoroughly enjoyed reading this chapter and look forward to the rest. Thank you for sharing. I'm not sure where this is going but I'm certainly going to be here for the ride. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
One of the best

This series is one of the best written I have read on Literotica. It is especially good because it is an actual story, not just a platform for describing sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well That was a Left Turn

After Part one, and your disclaimer that you don't write sex stories, you wrote this, which seems to be a sex story.

erktecerktecover 10 years ago
A Problem With The System

How do you give a sixth and seventh star?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
one star

* is all that required for this tale. 6&7 STARS WILL ONLY INFLATE THE RATINGS.

it is inflated enuff as is

ttt and rquist, and hld, etc can tell you how though.

Hubbys_PrincessHubbys_Princessover 10 years ago
hmmm

Not sure what the first person who commented was on about, this is another good if not exceptional story from you sarge, however I do think it shouldn't be posted in romance but in the incest category as however you wish to coat it this chapter is an incestuous sex story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Similar concept

I like this story, even though I was kinda blown over by the Nobel prize etc in the end of part 1. But I can't help thinking of the old stories of 'Death by Fucking' here on Literotica. Go look it up, it's a good read too. It ran dry, though, when the hyperIQed characters of the story had to come up with a solution to all the major problems of the global climate. Watch out for dead ends like that!

niestarniestaralmost 8 years ago
what can i say

Yeah.....this is one of the finest,most well written sequel I have ever read in this site.I was just browsing and saw you,now you are one of my favorite writers in this site .........Thanks for sharing

5 stars aren't enough.***********

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Excellent!

Just finished East Meets West! It was a really good red and I enjoyed it tremendously! I don't know if you still get feedback, but thank you very much for your work in writing this story. Mike

KRD19254KRD19254about 5 years ago

What was a very good story took such a severe left-turn it made it all crappy - this last part should have been listed under Fantasy/SciFi with a different title. What was an interesting story plot turned into pure SEX (bump&grind/anal) with ESP/telepathy totally killing the original plot.

So Sarg what is your real need in writing - to write a compelling story based on a viable plot or write as much detailed graphic coitus as possible (insuring the 50% sex deprived L readers give you *'s)?

Most all of this series were 5* until this last one, 3*. Knocking you out of My Favorite Author list - 6 pages of bump&grind to the n'th-detail soured this story....!@#$%^&*.

flareb2343flareb2343almost 4 years ago
LEFT FIELD

more of a syfi story !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DogmancyprusDogmancyprusover 2 years ago

Not as good as the original. Had to skip a lot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous