East Texas Whore Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You better do it for me better than you do it for mama!"

He fiddled at the nub with more passion. He groaned and sputtered and I saw him reach for his penis and stroke it was he ate me.

"Eat me! Eat the whore you made - yes you did, yes you did, yes you did! You brought me into this world!"

His brow contorted into a tortured frown. He uttered muffled groans that just accentuated the pleasure of his humming, wriggling tongue.

He sucked loudly into the soft, cum-oozing fleshy folds of my cunt, passionately sucking at my cunt like a torn man doing penance. He sucked and moaned into the crevice of his slutty child.

I held his head and rocked my hips and pressed my pussy hard against his lips and tongue. I felt good! I felt hot!

"Yesss, daddy! Oh, papa! Eat baby's pussy, love my clit, daddy!"

I had him where I wanted him. I felt such power. I felt like a million-dollar whore. It was fucking amazing making my daddy go ape-shit, trying so hard to make his daughter squirt all over his tongue-fucker face.

"Uhhhhh!" I let out.

I held his head tight and fucked that daddy mouth and squirted all over him. The little bitch!

I pushed his head away, took a step back, fell into the chair with my ass slapping on wood. I laughed and made lewd gestures with my hand on my pussy and my tongue circling the air.

"Stand up!" I barked.

He stood up. What a big, easy cunt he was, I thought.

"Come to me," I said, my finger wagging at him. He stepped into range of my hands and head.

I lifted his semi-hard cock and licked it for the first time. I swallowed it into my mouth and sucked on my daddy's penis while he watched. He was in a kind of tortured, submissive stupor.

I took his cock out of my mouth and laughed. I dipped my face under it while I held it up and squeezed on it like it was a stress ball, and I kissed and licked my father's testicles.

"You bad daddy!" I said. "You shot your semen up my pussy. To your own daughter, you did that."

And I suckled on a nut, then let it go, still squeezing his cock.

"What are you trying to do, papa? Hmmm?"

I licked that shaft, and sucked on the head, then let it go with a lip-smacking pop.

"Want to get me pregnant? I'm still fertile, you know ... how would that look, knocking up your own daughter?"

I squeezed the cock and licked his semen and my pussy juices clean of the shaft, head, balls and pubic hairs.

Then I sucked him in earnest until I got him hard. That took awhile, but he was in no hurry to stop me. I looked up from time to time, and as his cock grew stiffer his expression gradually changed from one of shame and haggard defeat to one of grimacing lust. He was coming around, letting the full measure of his lust take hold.

I stood up, held him by his penis and towed him out of the dining area, step by step, into the bedroom. I lay on my back and I didn't have to give any more orders.

He got on top, knees between my wicked white thighs. I straightened my legs up straight into the air and tapped his ears with my big toes. He grabbed my ankles, I guided his penis to the soiled treasure.

He thrust into me. Our eyes locked again, for the second, long sexual stare-down. We fucked.

We fucked for a sweet and wicked, twisted eternity.

Some thirty minutes into the act, other than groans and moans, the only words that passed between us were him saying, "I want to cum inside you!"

And me saying, "Do it, papa!"

This is what he came for. This was what he needed me to give him.

And when he came inside me, I felt giving - not selfish. Lust helps get the sex act started, but somewhere toward the completion of the act, it's just two human beings desperate to be a part of something incredible.

When he came, I arched my back up, I raised my ass up, I arched into his thrusts. I pulled my ankles free of his grip, and dug my heels into his lower back. I let down the facade of the she-devil. For that one stupid moment, I totally let my guard down.

I said, "I'm sorry .... I'm sorry ... I'm sorry I made you ... do me. I'm sorry."

But he grew stern. He didn't have anything to say to me, and I thought the moment required some sort of mutual confession.

He walked silently to the bath and took a shower. After a few minutes, I got up and went in with him. I helped clean him as I washed myself. Once we were rinsed and the water shut off, I asked, 'Papa? Daddy? Are we okay with each other?"

He shook his head in a gesture of No!, stepped out, dried himself off and put on his clothes.

"You tempted me. I could not resist. That is all this is about," he said. "But there are boundaries that must be maintained. I came here to get serviced by a whore. How much do I owe you?"

That stung. I dropped my jaw and looked away. "Just get the fuck out!"

He took out his wallet and threw four fifties on the bed. "That should take care of it," he said.

And he left.

12