Easy Riders

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt as if her pussy was on fire. As Tommy collapsed onto the bed, Victoria rolled off Eddie and lay on her back, thrusting her hand between her legs. Her fingers were immediately drowned in the flood of her own pussy juices and the load of cum Eddie had deposited. She began to stroke her clit hard through the lubrication, rubbing faster and faster. Lying on either side, Eddie began sucking her right nipple and Tommy sucked the left, both of them kneading her breasts as they sucked and licked to the rhythm of her strokes. The sensation of having both nipples sucked hard by two different men was intoxicating and sent intense sensations all the way down her spine to her toes. From deep within her sex she could feel the beginning spasm of a coming orgasm. Eddie had two fingers inside her pussy, curling them upward as if summoning the orgasm from her depths, while her rubbing hauled it up like a bucket from a well.

The first orgasm arched her back and expelled Eddie's fingers with a mighty push. As her body fell back to the bed her fingers brought forth the second orgasm, twice as strong as the first. The men's mouths held onto her nipples for dear life. The third orgasm roared through as she screamed and, for a moment, lost all consciousness. But only for a moment. The men rolled away and she lay there, laughing and crying and laughing. It was eight o'clock in the morning.

12