All Comments on 'Eating Her Out'

by thepiratequeen

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
woody1230woody1230almost 10 years ago

love to eat pussy. the smells the taste..........mmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Grammar

"She gives in and let's him munch on her pussy. " let's is a contraction for 'let us'

thepiratequeenthepiratequeenalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Darn

Well, poop. I try to be really careful about grammar mistakes like that. Obviously more care needs to be taken. Thanks for catching it though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

The bedroom was quite (what) dark, cold hot, sunny. Did you mean quiet?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Just Loving Her

The grammar wasn't right...Pussy eating is great...Yada...yada...yada...This story is about a man who wanted to show the woman in his life just how much he loved her...Kudos to the author. Giving in love is sometimes more important than receiving.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Love This Couple!

Really enjoyed all your stories about these two! Hope there's more to come. Great, sweet couple. There's obviously a lot of emotion and love there besides the sex which just makes it more multi-dimensional.

JWrenJWrenalmost 10 years ago
Delicate and satisfying

The occasional mistakes in spelling and grammar should not detract from this gentle and sensitive account. Tom wisely brings up a delicate issue and learns much more about Mal. Satisfyingly, the oral sex is mutually enjoyed and Mal regains self-esteem and even deeper love for her caring partner. What's not to like about that?

doug_noughtdoug_noughtalmost 10 years ago
Another good one

Great stories. Your stories remind me of those written by masked_author, one of my favorite writers on Literorica...that's a huge compliment. :)

reddancerreddancerover 9 years ago
very nice

Yes, there were spelling errors the editors should have caught, but the story itself

got me wet and tingly. Good man, Thomas!!!

rsilkrsilkalmost 9 years ago
Another great story!

Thomas is a lucky man. But Mal is an even luckier woman. Believable characters, erotic sex, what could be better? I enjoyed it very much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Best taste ever

Too bad more men don't allow themselves to indulge in the sweetest taste in the world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
HANNAH HARDING KAUFMAN. VBC. MONKTON,VERMONT.

HANNAH HARDING KAUFMAN. VICTORY BAPTIST CHURCH - VERGENNES,VERMONT. & HANNAH HARDING KAUFMAN - MONKTON,VERMONT. BEEN THERE PUSSY DONE THAT PUSSY. I AM THE FATHER/DADDY OF THE BABY'S/KID'S THAT SHE HAS HAD AND SHE IS HAVING. CUTE PRETTY BEAUTIFUL HOT SEXY GORGEOUS BABE.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

that was way to wholesome

tongueman53tongueman539 months ago

God, I really enjoyed that story. I had a similar thing happen with a Girlfriend one time and after she agreed to let me do it to her she begged for me to do it all the time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthepiratequeen@thepiratequeen
Hmm. How do I describe me....Well, I'm after experiences that make me smile. Whether it's something I've written or a chat room conversation I try my best to walk away with a all those lovely, bubbly feelings. I think that too often there's a dark, mellow dramatic overtone wit...