All Comments on 'Eating Jessica's Ass'

by JackTheRimmer

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
peehornypeehornyalmost 12 years ago
WOW!

That was awesome. It brought back memories when I used to eat my Ex-girlfriends ass out while we were still dating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice!

great storty!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Absolutely great story, Jack. I can hardly wait for the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Damn

One of the best erotic stories I have ever read. I hope it's true!

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushover 11 years ago
Great story

Would love to read more about Jack's adventures rimming women

SpreadHerCheeksAndFeastSpreadHerCheeksAndFeastover 11 years ago
That special scent.

Brilliant and fun. I'll bet her funky tailhole tasted delicious. Sucking her puckered hole must have been an adventure. Great job.

herb9930herb9930almost 11 years ago
HOT!!!!!

I know this is a fantasy, but it sure is HOT,HOT,HOT! I sure would like to have an experience like that. YUM, YUM.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You need to have more butt sniffing! Before eating it needs to be seriously smelled!

All female asses have a wonderful aroma which wafts up as the nose gets near and as the cheeks are parted. A nice stinky wanton lustful smell that can come from nowhere else. Before diving tongue first this smell must be enjoyed to the max for once the tongue is introduced, the aroma is gone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
sexy

oh man..this is like extreamly sexy...please write some more stogsiesjack..maybe il5 let u rim me..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
loved the consistent sexual excitement!

surely enjoyed the constant sexual tempo, and the shifting of erotic patterns was very nicely carried off. the transition of partners stayed at the same level of action and helped maintain the pleasant sexy interest. well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

absolutely gorgeous piece of erotica which takes anilingus and totally shameless deep anal tongue fucking to an amazingly high level. So unbelievably exciting to read, with no holes barred, just after wave of erotic reading pleasure! Well done. I thoroughly enjoyed it. One of the most gorgeous erotic pieces I've ever read!

powderedtoastpowderedtoastover 6 years ago
Bubble butt glide

Having a juicy wet butt gliding on your face is heaven :D

akeyesxakeyesxover 6 years ago
OMG, where did yur find these babes?

An ass-eaters dream...to have a HOT ass open and willing. And ready, and wanting.

And on demand and on call.

The only thing better would be to have them return the favor by eating out my ass.

Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Woowww

I want to knowhow the story goes with jessicaen chloe the next day!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Delightful story that wonderfully evokes the pleasures of ass eating. The only thing missing is opening the asshole even more by a little ass fucking so that it gapes to the extreme...drives me nuts! Most times when I'm ass fucking I can't resist pulling out to jam my tongue in to the root into that pulsating cavern.

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'copy pasting another user's comment:

"powderedtoast - over 4 years ago

Bubble butt glide

Having a juicy wet butt gliding on your face is heaven :D"

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

I want to hear about the next day should be even hotter than part one, awesome stuff!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJackTheRimmer@JackTheRimmer
I'm a friendly guy, so if you want to chat, feel free to contact me directly at jackrimmer69@yahoo.com on Snapchat (username: jdeck609) or on Kik (username: jrimr) - I always read the messages and like to hear from people. And if you ask nicely, I have videos I might share... ...