Eating Lunch In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Molly slid behind Lorna, reaching around her. This forced Lorna to release her grip on my cock. Molly pressed her lush body into Lorna from behind, pushing Lorna into me. Lorna was sandwiched tightly. Lorna’s reaction was immediate, and passionate. She twisted around and pulled Molly’s face to hers. The two women started enthusiastically French kissing, tongues dancing between their open mouths. I stretched up off the floor to add my tongue to the play. It was like a sword fight, as we thrust and parried. Meanwhile, someone’s hand massaged my balls, and a finger stimulated my prostate. Lorna’s pelvic muscles clenched my cock each time she slid down it, then released it, allowing her to move, but massaging me against her walls.

I reached down, and found Molly’s wet labia. Lorna’s hand was already there. Our fingers were as playful as our tongues, jousting with Molly’s clit as our prize. Somehow, I think we were both winners.

We all thrust violently together, lost in the moment of passion. As Molly collapsed on the top in one final orgasmic shudder, my cock pumped its fresh load into Lorna’s hungry pussy. Lorna’s face shone with pleasure. Her breathing signalled another, slower orgasm as she rested below Molly, but still with my cock trapped inside her.

As we caught our breath, Lorna whispered, “Ross, I think we’d better invite Molly to eat lunch in more often.”

Thanks again to bridgetkeeney, editor and friend extraordinaire, who contributed plot ideas this time, and corrected my worst follies, but alas, no doubt I added a few she didn’t see. If you liked these characters, Ross has had three earlier adventures, in different categories. The easiest way to find them is my author page. If folks keep reading, and voting, I’ll write more.

12