All Comments on 'Ecstasy in the Castle Of Death'

by Calandria2

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
shyintxshyintxalmost 10 years ago
WTF

Hell of a friend just leave her behind. It was a good story and then you just cut it off. Very choppy.

HurbsterHurbsteralmost 10 years ago

Agreed, very rushed ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I disagree

I Both previous comments are obviously too harsh.

First, the girls were not friends, they were practically strangers thrown together by their situation. And frankly those in terror will usually try to take the first out they get, and worry about how things could have been different later. Of course, they'll rationalize it over time.

Second, the flow of the story was extremely well designed. It felt like I was watching one of those esoteric films mentioned in the story (in other words a distinctly 60's and 70's style pacing). If you watch classic films (not even counting porn films) each generation of directors has a very distinct pacing all their own. I watched "O" when I was much younger by Chance, and i found myself mesmirised by the filming. I personally think its impressive as hell that this author captured that feeling. I can't describe it, because I'm just a hobbyman critic.

~Harlequin

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous