All Comments on 'Ed. Psych. Ch. 01'

by steviet

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
GOOD SHOW MATE

AUTHOR BUILDS SUSPENSE AND ONE CAN FEEL THE TEACHER FIGHTING HER EMOTIONS AND ATTRACTION AND HE LEAVES US WITH MORE OPTIONS FOR THE SLUT....SO MANY GO ALL THE WAY IN THE FIRST STORY THAT IS COULD NOT BE REAL. THE TRULY POSSIBLE IS WHAT MAKES THIS ONE INTERESTING AND INTRIGUING. PAY ATTENTION OTHER AUTHORS: TEASE US READERS, IMAGINE YOUR WIFE BEGINNING TO FEEL THE ATTRACTION AND LAYING AWAKE WET AND WONDERING IF SHE CAN SAY NO, PLANNING TO SAY NO, BUT FAILING AND SWEARING OFF JUST TO GET HOT AND YIELD YET AGAIN. AGE OLD THEME BUT VERY HARD TO GET RIGHT. THIS ONE IS GUITE GOOD.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Amazingly Hot!! A very easy #5...

Loved this effort, stevieT. I happened across this story as I perused Literotica and I don't know if there is a chapter 2 but I pray there is. I'm about to find out as I need my release.

Thank you for what you do so very well...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It is laughable that the immature authors see interracial sex as strictly a black man degrading a white woman and the woman seeing sex with a black man as a way to degrade herself.

Perhaps when this author grows up and leaves his teens (and learns to spell), he will start having sex with women and realize that degrading a woman is what a weak man does, not a real man.

He will then discover that sane women will not put up with this shit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous