Eddie Takes Charge Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marco208
marco208
88 Followers

"I don't understand how this could happen and feel so good," she moaned.

Ed could tell that she was starting to come down off of the alcohol and coke high. It was time to give her another snort before he left her for the night. Grabbing the bulb he palmed it and reached over to pull her back against him.

Pam felt Eddie pull her back and she helped get snuggled up against him enjoying the heat of his body against hers. He started kissing her neck and again felt shivers run up and down her body.

"Look at me sweetie," he said to her as he nuzzled her ear. She turned to him and he kissed her. She responded to the kiss as she would have if it were her husband kissing her on their honeymoon.

Ed brought the bulb around and when she saw it she tried to refuse. "Please, no more Eddie, I don't want it," she said to him as her body tensed up.

"Take it baby, it will make you feel good. Don't make me spank you now, relax and enjoy it," he ordered. He felt her sudden tension relax a bit at his words. He brought the tapered end of the bulb to her nose and said, "take a deep breath through your nose now honey!"

Pam did as she was told and sniffed deeply. Even though she was expecting something she still jerked when he puffed the drug into her nose. She coughed and felt the nasty burning of the membranes in her nose.

"Please, no more Eddie.. I don't like..... Oh....," she trailed off as the rush of her quickening heartbeat got her attention and then the rush of euphoria waved over her.

"Isn't that nice baby," Ed asked his new partner. "Makes you feel good doesn't it?"

Pam was deep in a coke high and enjoying the wonderful feeling that was spreading through her body. She felt her body relax as she rode the high and enjoyed the warm comfort she got from snuggling close to Ed.

"Yes, baby, it feels so good! I want you again Eddie, please fuck me again," she asked.

"I can't right now sweetheart. I need to recharge and besides I have to get home. Don't worry though, I'll be back and we will have more fun," he told her.

"Oh please don't go, not now. I need to feel you beside me. You make me feel so safe and happy," she cooed to him.

Ed smiled to himself as he heard her words and felt her pressing herself against him. She was his now. She would do anything he told her to and he had plenty of plans for her. He knew he had ruined her for Wayne and that made him feel good just by itself. One day he would let his son know that Pam was his woman but, that would come later.

"I wish I could stay but not tonight. It is 3:45 in the morning honey. We have been making love for nearly 4 hours now and I have to get going. You just lay there and enjoy the high and think about me and the fun we had tonight."

Ed extracted himself from her and moved off the bed. He grabbed his clothes and walked into the bathroom where he cleaned up some and got dressed. When he came out Pam was standing there naked, her firm young tits showing rock hard nipples. She pressed herself to him and kissed him passionately. Ed wrapped his arms around her and returned the kiss.

Pam followed Ed out to the door and locked it when he walked out. She thought about the wonderful sex they had but didn't think about the fact that he forced her initially. Her drug induced high didn't allow things like rape enter into her conscious thoughts.

Pam went back into the bedroom and without even thinking about the mess on the bed she lay down and tried to sleep but she found that she couldn't relax. She kept thinking about Eddie's huge cock and the sensations that he made her feel with it. Before she realized what she was doing she found herself squirting all over her thighs as she fingered herself to another orgasm thinking about her father-in-law.

More to come.......

marco208
marco208
88 Followers
12