Eddy's Garage Ch. 05

Story Info
The girls get married; pain and solutions.
4.1k words
4.73
16.9k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 09/19/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

These are not "Stand alone" Chapters. I suggest reading from the beginning.

Part five of five: The girls are married, Pain and solutions

This story is the product of a diseased and febrile mind. As such, it is fiction. Having said that; All my stories are true, even the ones I make up.

Copyright 2007 L_D_Darrow

*

Some of the girls became regulars and were allowed to join us on the couch. Normally that was suspended when other people were visiting, so I knew these were special friends. Laura always sat between my legs on the floor, I bought an especially thick throw rug for her there. One night Leia and Paul came to visit, a Saturday night. There were two girls on either side and Laura at my feet. Another girl new to the inner circle was getting more chips. She returned to her place next to Laura. It was a lot colder now so everybody had pants on at least. The newer girls looked nervous at first, but Leia came over and kissed me, her daughters, and Laura, then set with Paul in the chairs facing us. I stopped the movie we had been watching so we all could talk.

Halloween day the girls all showed up in costume, as witches. They brought in a necromancer's outfit for me, with a wand and pointed cap. Their costumes were great. The tops of their costumes were laced up the front, no bras, Laura's scar was quite visible, she showed no hesitation showing off. I let them take the pickup around to the suppliers we did business with around town. We didn't get much work done, I didn't care.

I hadn't seen or heard from my ex in a while. I hoped everything was ok. I checked the books and was surprised to find that even with the tuition and high household electric bills, extra insurance and so on I had been paying out for the privilege of supporting the girls and their friends, I now had more money in savings then ever. True, I was working harder, sometimes late in the evening and some Saturday mornings but I had things to work on. The girls all checked each other on the books so they knew right where we stood too.

We got our first heavy snow just before Thanksgiving, we were planning a large dinner, we unloaded the tables in the study room, brought them down and rearranged the living room so there was enough room for everybody. I had folding chairs in the basement. The guest list included eighteen people plus us. We shut the shop down early, there wasn't much work with the snow outside. There was five cooks Leia, Sandy, Karen, Laura, and Leia's sister Loren, up from Florida. Paul and I were the gofers, and watched TV when not on duty.

The guests started showing up, mostly girls and their boyfriends. But several singles. We ended up with a few extras but it didn't matter. As I was still a gofer I didn't take a space at the tables. So when the doorbell rang I was there to answer it. It was my ex. A cab was just leaving. "Susan, what's wrong?"

She had tears in her eyes, I pulled her inside where it was warm.

She said to the crowd. "I'm sorry to interrupt. Eddy, I need to talk to you and the girls."

I made a circular motion with my finger in the air and pointed up the stairs. I bent down to Leia's ear and said. "Take over here please." She kissed my cheek. The girls and I squeaked up the stairs into Sandy's room I sat Susan on the bed and Sandy sat beside her. The rest of us sat on the carpet.

She started slowly trying not to totally loose control. "Eddy, Eric... Eric has left me... For good."

The girls all held on to her now one on either side and Laura behind. She gathered strength from them to go on.

"He closed out our accounts... He left me three months behind on the rent... I don't even know where my car is... The landlord served the final eviction notice this morning. The only thing I have left is in the suitcases I brought, and my job."

I motioned to Laura and she went down the stairs to get the suitcases. She brought them up to her room, and rejoined us.

Susan was just getting back her control I looked at each of the girls and each nodded to me. I said. "You will stay here with the girls as you get back on your feet. One of them will stay with you, and if you feel up to it there's lots of food downstairs. I'll warn you, up here tonight will be rowdy, I have no idea how many girls are staying, but I think that's what you need."

I left. It was up to the girls now. I went back down and in a half hour Susan was at the table too. You could tell she had been crying, but everybody made her feel welcome.

She stayed two weeks, by the second day she was joking with the girls. I found her car in the city impound yard and hauled it to the shop to work on. I had it running again soon so Susan wouldn't have to take the bus.

We were sitting on the couch on a Saturday night, a movie had just finished and we shut the TV off. There were myself, Sandy and Paula on my left, Karen and Trisha on my right. Laura sitting on the floor, her head on my knee. Leia and Paul were sharing a chair on one side, and Susan sat on the other.

Susan after looking around, sighed, and said to me. "Eddy? I guess I really screwed up when I left you. I'm so glad we remained friends. I've found a little dingy apartment, near where I work. I'll move all my two suitcases out tomorrow, I need to start standing on my own. I can't begin to tell you how much it means to me to have all of you as friends. You been so supportive."

She had tears in her eyes. I said. "Any time you need, Susan, come back to us. a short time or long." There was a chorus of assenting voices.

Susan joined us for all the hay rides, Laura wasn't much for singing, when she could set next to me anyway. There were nearly 70 participants on three trucks. This year we had to get a parade permit from the city. Politics. The next two nights we didn't have as many, the last night, we only used two trucks.

In January we had several heavy snow storms, we knew they were coming and stocked up for them. The entire extended upstairs family showed up for a weekend snow party. There were two new additions, and Laura told me there would be a family meeting tonight.

The work load had dropped off some, The work load for collision repair always picks up in bad weather, mechanical work drops off. Sandy and Karen had left early to fix supper for the larger than normal Friday night party. Earlier in the week I had bought three sets of bunk beds for the upstairs. I didn't care, about the money. It was making my girls happy and others too.

After supper there was quite a crowd, I counted again, it was hard to believe. There were Sandy, Karen, Laura, Paula, Trisha, Blair, Trudy, and myself, That made eight of us all living in relative harmony. For this meeting all the girls were dressed.

We talked about the upcoming trial, Karen was a lot stronger now, she was sure she could get through it okay. Blair and Trudy were going to the U, but they were low on money and needed a place to stay.

Blair spoke for both of them. "Eddy, we can't pay you anything for rent. But we can keep the house, the cleaning and so on. There's one more thing. Trudy and I are lovers."

I said. "Okay, but you have to keep your grades up, or out you go."

Blair said. "And what else?"

"Oh yeah. I almost forgot. My room at night is off limits, 'less you are volunteerin' to be screwed."

"That's all?" Trudy asked.

"Well... I don't allow boyfriends to sleep over."

Blair and Trudy looked at each other, mouths open slightly.

"Look girls, we operate here as a family, a special family. I'm not really a dad, or a brother, or a lover to any of you. But than again, I am a little of all of those too. I don't control what the upstairs does, I will mediate disagreements, but that's all. If I notice significant discord up there I will step in. If you run around the house half naked like the rest of the girls do you will be safe from me. If you are screwin' each other on my couch, I won't do more than watch, unless there somethin' on the TV I want to see. Just be respectful of the family's needs and we will be your family."

The trial started and soon Karen was called to testify, The whole family was there to give her support. She was grand, there was nothing but disdain in her testimony. The defense lawyer tried to shake her up, he had dug deep into her past, and even tried to bring fault to her living at my place. She answered truthfully and never lost control.

The next day the judge closed the day out with his advise and instructions to the jury. They were out only a few minutes to decide, guilty on all counts. The date for sentencing was set and we all went home.

Sandy started hanging around with one of the guys she had met at a parts supplier in February, Karen looked a little sad with her sister out Friday night. I sprang for Pizza for us all, that was $100 gone. I thought it was worth it.

As the weather warmed up there was the usual increased exposure of female skin around the place. Even Blair and Trudy relaxed. Laura had told me that Sandy had moved in with her mostly, to give the two lovers some privacy.

I was called upstairs to get rid of the normal spiders that came in at this time of year. Of course upstairs there were less clothing worn and Sandy was jut getting out of the tub, I think Blair was down in the shower. I removed the offending creatures, tossing them out a window. Blair came up the stairs and shed her towel at the top of the stairs, Laura asked for my help in the study room.

Soon all the girls were in there studying quietly, conversations were usually mouth to ear, to keep the seriousness of the place. I sat there comfortable with all the bare flesh, They were comfortable with me there. As it got cooler after the sun went down shirts and panties were put on. I escaped down to my TV to watch a few shows. Work was picking back up again, tomorrow would be a long day.

Laura was the first to come down, she sat curled up on my lap to help me watch the show, When Sandy and Karen came down, Laura moved to the rug at my feet. Karen and Sandy sat along side me. In a while all the girls were down, we watched a couple of shows, I started yawning and Laura pointed to my room. All the girls hugged me and kissed me good night, Laura last. I fell asleep hearing the TV faintly.

Just before the end of the school year, Sandy and Bob rented an apartment. Sandy had got a full time job for the summer. Paula was headed home west, after the last day of school and Trisha was too, for the upper east.

All the girls had done well for the year, I had done my job. But I was a little down with the decrease of the bodies running around the house.

Leia and Paul came over Friday, a week after school. Then Susan came over too. She was full of good news, she was getting alimony checks from her ex, it was that or he could go to jail. Her work was going well, and she had advanced up a notch. Karen was still down a bit without Sandy here with us.

We broke out the games and ordered a pizza, Karen had the money and answered the door for the pizza. We all noticed she and Kelly talked a while before he left. I had known Kelly from the auto classes this year.

Blair and Trudy left to visit home, they didn't know how long they would be. They would be back for the fall semester at least. They were going to tell their parents of their orientation.

That following Friday, it was just Laura and I at home. We watched TV until late, she followed me in to my room.

We were eating breakfast when Karen came home, she and Laura looked at each other's satisfied smiles and they both ran together laughing and happy for the other.

Karen said she had spent the night on Kelly's parents boat, with Kelly.

Just before the start of school Kelly and Karen were married. Kelly and I sat and divided the scholarship for Karen for that year. Kelly's dad was a GM dealer here in town, Kelly would eventually run the service side of the business if he could prove he could. Blair and Trudy came back in time for the wedding.

Sandy stayed in school, I paid for it. Bob wasn't as well off as Kelly, but they set a summer date for their wedding.

Susan, Sandy, Karen and Laura took turns keeping the books straight. One or more of them were around to answer the phone, and bring in business. Laura and I worked ten to twelve hours a day. Blair and Trudy always had supper for us and pushed us into the shower, stripping us on the way, Laura and I always showered together now, it was easier. Then Blair and Trudy would guide us in to our bed and turned out the lights.

There were always kids from the school in the afternoon, with Laura and the other girls there, I didn't have to be as careful now. The school even allowed girls to participate in the on the job classes.

There was only once Laura and I found the two on the couch loving each other. I just bent over and said "Hi girls." Then I kissed each, Laura did the same and we went into the kitchen to make supper. They moved to the shower soon after and then came out to help. Laura and I took a brief shower then. It was a Friday, and soon Susan showed up. We expanded supper, and put some clothes on, Leia and Paul were the next to show up followed by Sandy and Bob then Karen and Kelly. We gave up on supper and ordered pizza. It was a good night.

None of the girls had heard from either Paula or Trisha. They both had left items behind. Near the winter holidays Blair and Trudy packed up all the unclaimed items from upstairs in clearly marked boxes and had me put them in the basement.

Laura asked one night. "When are you going to ask me to marry you? I've been very patient."

"Laura will you marry me, very soon?"

"Yes, you damn fool."

"I'm not foolin' now, you witch!"

We had a quiet wedding just 50 or 80 guests or so. The reception was a bit more rowdy.

Karen and Sandy spent the night once after that. Laura sat on my lap, Blair and Trudy sat to one side one on the other's lap. I was surrounded again, it was a nice feeling. I looked at Karen's bare tummy and put my hand on it. It wasn't fat.

"You have somethin' to tell us?" I asked.

"Yes, I'm pregnant, I only told Kelly last week, I told mom today."

Sandy said. "I knew a while back, but I've missed my last period too. I go to the doctor's next week."

Laura said. "Well, I guess I should say I I'm late a week or so myself. Is that alright Eddy?"

"If I hadn't wanted you pregnant I wouldn't have screwed you so many times."

Sandy said. "Eddy, Karen and I always thought it would be you that got us pregnant, funny how things work out."

I said. "There were a few times I thought I would be the one also. But I think things will work out okay anyway. Oh yeah, Susan is datin' a guy again."

Karen said. "Mama stopped taking her pills half a year ago, I don't know if she told Paul. So we are waiting for him to catch her at the right time."

"Not that I mind in the least. But why did you two really come over tonight?"

"It's our last chance to sit here, with little clothes on and be part of your family again Eddy." Said Sandy.

Karen said. "We will be too big soon, and after that, we will have our own babies to raise."

Sandy continued. "We really miss you Eddy, not that we would give up our own men, but we do miss you."

"Okay. I get that. I have Laura and won't give her up now. But I miss the closeness we had. I love Blair and Trudy, but they cuddle together, Laura tries to make up for all the missin' flesh. But she's only one girl."

Sandy and Karen got dressed, Their men were coming to pick them up soon. The evening of memories was over.

***

It's been a while coming, All my girls are graduating next week. Laura proved not to be pregnant, we both went in to see why. The doctors were very blunt. She would not be able to conceive. She cried for many days after, Blair and Trudy helped her a lot. Leia, Sandy and Karen weren't sure what to do but Laura called them and said. "Please bring your babies over for me to play with."

So there has been a good crowd here most of the time. Blair is heading for law school here in town. Trudy is in medical training. Sandy runs the shop now, I bought the place next door and I only do transmission work there. I was getting too sore crawling around under cars so I let Laura and the school kids pull them and put them back in. Karen has started a day care across the street.

Laura still cries in the middle of the night. I can only hold her. I rent out the other upstairs rooms to young girls eighteen or older, My scholarship program is part of that now. There are six young girls upstairs, most of the time. They don't often come down naked.

I'm not as close to the new girls as was with the original three. But we all love each other to some degree.

Our Christmas caroling came to an abrupt stop. The city decided they could do a much better job than we were. They refused us a parade permit. Now a small van drives around with recorded music, no one bothers to come outside to watch and listen. Politics.

I still bought a load of hay to deliver to the widow.

Laura and I were looking over the various adoption options one evening. Blair and Trudy were watching TV, laying together on the couch. The other kids were upstairs with Leia, and her baby. Paul would be by in a while.

Blair came into the kitchen and saw the papers we were looking at. She looked thoughtful as she carried the sodas back to the couch.

Between the state, city and the adoption agencies there were a myriad tangle of restrictions put in our way. Laura looked like she would start to cry at any moment.

I noticed the TV had been turned off, the girls on the couch were whispering close, I expected them to head upstairs soon.

Laura could not be consoled, not by me with sex. That only brought the hurt to her more. She was feeling that she had failed me completely. I didn't see it that way and made sure she knew it. But some emotions could not be so easily fixed.

The next day at work was an easy one for Laura, we had three trannie jobs, all waiting for me. I was waiting for parts. Sandy had just left to pick up some that had just came in.

Laura came up to me and kissed my cheek, and dusted my butt. "Eddy, I'm going home, there's nothing here to do and Blair said she and Trudy wanted to talk to me."

"Ok, my love. Are you ok?"

"I'm ok Eddy, some the girls will be there until Blare and Trudy come home from work. And there's always wash to do. I won't set there and mope."

She took my truck, I could take the pickup when Sandy came back.

Susan came in the office and looked surprised to see me siting there by my self. "Hiya Eddy, I'm sorry I haven't been around much, Sandy doesn't need my help anymore. How's Laura?"

"Not well, she still cries at night. Sex seems to make it worse, so I just hold her."

"I'm so sorry Eddy, I've tried to talk to her but I don't seem to be able to get through."

"Yeah, that's everybody, not just you."

"Where is everybody?"

"The school had a special deal today, my trainees are there, Sandy's chasing parts. Laura went home early."

"Oh... How is Karen and her day care?"

"She's makin' money, and she seems thrilled. If I didn't need Laura here I'd send her over there. How are you doin' honey?"

"Oh not that good Eddy, I broke up with that guy last week, But I'm ok about it. It's just the clock is ticking, and we aren't getting younger."

"Let me know if I can help Sue."

We heard the pickup truck pull in out back, Sandy came in with a small box and said. "Hi Sue, how's it?"

I left them to talk and I took the part to finish putting the trannie back together. Sandy came out and stuck a hand in my back pocket to squeeze me. "Susan said Laura left, I'm going to cross the street and see Karen for a minute or so. Do you have anything to tell her?"

"Just give her my love please." I said.

12