Eddy's Garage Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I got home, Laura looked a lot better, She was helping the other two to get the meal on the table. I had noticed I had put on a few pounds so I was eating lighter to make up for it. Laura and I elected to clean up and the girls went in to take a shower.

Laura was sitting in my lap when the girls came out. They sat one on either side of me and each took my hand and held it. I asked. "What's the deal? Not that I'm complainin'."

Laura said. "I just found out we can have babies Eddy. They won't be yours and mine, but they will be you and one of these two."

"Oh shit... Ok you better spell it out for me."

Blair said. "It's simple Eddy. Trudy and I want to raise kids, but we can't have kids without a male."

Trudy continued. "We think you are the best man we know."

Laura said. "Eddy they will allow us to adopt directly from one of them. If they both can be pregnant. Then one will be ours and one will be their's."

"Are you girls really sure?"

I looked at each of them, they all looked back with no doubts in their eyes.

Trudy said. "Besides we don't ever want to move from here, that will give us a good reason to stay."

Laura said. "Please Eddy, it's so much better than adopting a child that is not related to us, and we all love you and know you love us."

"I must be nuts... Okay as long as you're sure." I sighed as they all kissed me. "I would do anythin' for my girls, I guess you know that."

12