Eden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So I've been told." I wriggled back against him, grinning when he groaned with desire.

"Don't." he whined, holding me still with a hand on my hip.

"Not up for round two?" I snickered.

"Not just yet, give me a minute." He grinned, swiping my hair away to kiss my neck.

I lit a cigarette and took a few puffs before G stole it from me, using it to light his own.

"I don't think I want to move." I sighed, fully relaxed for the first time in over a month.

"I'd rather you didn't either." his fingers had strayed to play with the smooth skin of my pubic bone, occasionally dipping lower to circle around my still sensitive clit.

It wasn't long before we had to get up and dressed for dinner, we were going to a pub close to the motel so we were all meeting in the car park so we could walk. I chucked on a tartan skirt and a black corset under a hoodie and a pair of platforms while G showered quickly.

"Are you trying to make sure we don't leave the room?" G asked menacingly as he stepped out of the bathroom.

He dropped the towel he was holding around his waist and stalked towards me, pinning me to the back of the door. With a good grip on my waist, he hoisted me up so I could wrap my legs around his waist, delicious cock resting between my ass cheeks, and he set about covering my neck in dark hickeys. I shifted my head slightly to capture his lips and as we attempted to remove each others tonsils there was a knock on the door.

A peek out the window showed that it was the neighbouring room getting a visitor but we still parted to finish dressing. While G dressed I slunk into the bathroom and expertly covered the dark love bites till they were almost non-existant, though I left them visible because I really didn't mind being marked. The walk to the pub took roughly five minutes and after ordering dinner we talked excitedly about what we'd gotten up to.

"I was thinking," Johno said as our desert arrived, "That we should get tattoo's to commemorate such a momentous chapter in our lives."

There was a racous agreement from everyone at the table and we argued about what to get for a few hours before G put his foot down.

"Why don't you all get something different, just make sure some elements of all the tattoo's are the same, so you can tell what it's for?" He sighed exasperatedly.

It was a good idea, and we arranged to meet in the parking lot early the next morning so we could find a good tattoo parlour. It was still early, barely 9, so we got a taxi and went to the nearest club. A few drinks later we were all on the dance floor enjoying being in another country. G stayed close, interrupting the guys who tried dancing with me when they got too touchy feely, and around 11 he dragged me off the floor and into a dark alcove at the back of the club.

"You are driving me insane." He growled grabbing my wrists in one hand and pinning them above my head.

"Really? I hadn't noticed." I tried to sound innocent but the smirk on my face gave it all away.

"You've been a bad girl tonight V, I think you ought to be punished." He punctuated his words by sliding his free hand up the inside of my skirt, stroking at the mesh underwear I wore.

"I'm a naughty, naughty girl. I deserve to be punished." I moaned, hips thrusting slightly as his fingers grazed my clit.

His hand inched down slowly, teasing, testing my control and I submitted helplessly. An age passed as he taunted and teased me.

"Please." I begged quietly, body thrumming with pleasure, highly sensitized and the almost whispered plea broke his control.

With a snarl he ripped open his jeans, yanked aside my underwear and sunk himself inside me. The first thrust kicked me over the edge of orgasm and his almost brutal pace kept me falling. Cool fingers gripped my hips possesively and I was sure there would be bruises in the morning, his mouth vacilitating between my neck and my lips. Our moaning and grunting was lost in the music that thumped wildly, the bass line heavy and hard. Suddenly, I was empty, my legs kicked apart and a vicious tongue assaulted my pussy, a glance at my feet showed G on his knees, one hand flying over his shiny wet cock as he came on the wall behind us, the other keeping my skirt and underwear away from my snatch as his tongue drove me to distraction for what felt like the millionth time that night. He glanced up at me, grey blue eyes dark and feral and I found myself squirting into his waiting mouth, knees buckling at the intensity.

12