Eden Reborn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jill999
jill999
82 Followers

"I'm hungry" He replied. He was just as dirty as the night before.

Rachel reached into her pocket and pulled out five dollars. "Here you go mister. Why don't you go buy yourself a dinner."

He looked at us with his piercing eyes. Then he stared right at Rachel in my masculine body. "You want something don't you?"

"Yes I do" said my sister.

That was different. I don't think that was what I said last night. But I hung on to Rachel's strong arm with a tight grip.

The old man looked at her "I mean I know what you want. But it is hard to change back something that was so strong. His wish was very powerful."

"Can you do it mister. Can you put me back into my body?" My sister asked almost with a pleading tone.

"I can't separate him from you. I can put you back, but you will both have to share that body." He pointed at me standing there in Rachel's body.

I ended my silence and asked: "Why can't I go back into my body?"

"Because you love the body you are now in to much. It would kill you if I removed you from it."

"If I go back into my body what will become of my brothers body?" asked my sister to the filthy old man who controlled our fate.

"It will die for certain"

Rachel looked at me and then back to the old man: "Can we think about this first?"

"After tomorrow night I will be gone from here forever. Return just as you did tonight and give me your decision." And then he disappeared into the darkness of the alley once again.

Chapter 5: Making The Decision

Although Rachel was in my strong masculine body she burst into tears. We held each other as we returned to the car. "Do you want me to drive Rachel?"

"Please would you Randy." It was hard driving in heels but I managed to get us home. "Come on Sis. Let's go in and decide what we should do."

I got out of my fancy dress and into a robe as quickly as possible. I had to use the bathroom before we talked. I learned that girls need to wipe in the opposite direction that boys do after using the toilet so I was getting the hang of being a girl or so I thought. I figured that I would just have to accept it. I really had no choice. It was Rachel who had the choice. She could live in my body as a man or she could return to her body and we would live together inside her. I don't know how that would be but if I had to share a body with anyone in this world it would be with Rachel.

We talked and talked. Rachel kept asking me what I wanted to do, but I made it clear to her that she needed to make the decision. She just kept saying: "I can't just kill your body Randy. I don't think I have any choice at all."

"How do you feel Sis in my body?"

"I like being so strong but I miss feeling feminine. I like doing girly things and I know I can't do them in your body. But I really do like the feeling of having these muscles. And you know I think the hormones in your body are starting to affect my brain. I was aroused when we were watching the movie tonight. I got my first erection as a guy."

"I know what you mean Sis. It's like I was feeling the need to cling onto you when we were walking down the darkened streets in that bad part of town. I felt safe only when I was holding your arm. And I do like being in your soft skin."

"Well let's decide in the morning after we get some sleep and clear our heads. I'm going to take a shower first."

I watched my sister in my body walk toward the bathroom. She seemed so confident in her ability to be a man. I didn't want to tell her but I liked the feel of her body. It is hard to describe but I guess I liked being a girl. I went back to her room and looked for some pajamas but all I found was a sky blue colored camisole top. I guessed that was what she used to sleep in.

Rachel emerged from the bathroom wearing just a towel around my body's waist. I could see a definite bulge under the towel. My body clearly had a hard-on.

"Ummmm Rachel, I'm going to take a quick shower."

She knew I had seen the bulge under the towel but I said nothing about it. I showered and enjoyed the hot water on my body. My new body is so erotic. I have some pretty dramatic tan lines from doing the pool work. This is the body I lusted for all of those years. I love this body. I love these breasts and I love these nipples. And I love my cute little bush and pussy.

I wanted to masturbate but I remembered how mad Rachel was yesterday when she caught me touching. So I dried off and put on the camisole top and some small white panties.

Rachel was on the bed sitting on top of the covers still only dressed in the towel. I looked at her sitting there in my body and asked: "Are you all right Rachel?"

She looked up at me and said: "You look good in that top. Very pretty."

"Thanks Rachel. You look good in that towel too. Do you want me to sleep with you again tonight?"

"Yeah let's get under the covers."

Rachel stood up and I pulled the covers back and laid down. Then she removed the towel exposing my former body's fully erect cock. She moved in next to me.

"Rachel I understand my body better than you do. Don't be embarrassed because you got a hard-on. It happens all the time. I know how to make it feel better if you want me to."

"I just can't help feeling like I'm some kind of pervert. I'm hard from looking at my own body."

I kissed her and said: "Let me touch it."

I moved my hand down to what use to be my cock. I had done this hundreds of times to myself so I knew exactly what would feel good. I started stroking my sister's new cock. She closed her eyes and moaned with pleasure. I took my time so it would feel really good. Her cock was coated in slippery precum and my hand slid up and down the length of the hard shaft.

"Does that feel good Rachel?"

"Oh god yes Randy. Do you think I could fuck you with it? Would that be OK?"

"Yeah Sis. Let's get my panties off. I want to know how it feels too."

I also really wanted to know how it felt to be fucked. In a way I was relieved that she didn't ask for oral because I wasn't sure I could suck a cock yet, but I did want to fuck. I laid on my back and Rachel moved up between my open legs. She was a natural at fucking as a man. She positioned my old body's cockhead at the opening between my new legs. It felt so big as she slid it in me. It was unbelievable. I had a cunt and it was being fucked.

"Oh god yes Sis. Fuck my pussy."

Rachel was pushing her cock deep inside me with each thrust. I had pulled my legs up as high as I could and was holding my upper thighs with my hands to help keep my legs straight up in the air.

Rachel was now a man in everyway and I was a woman. He was fucking me better than I had ever used my body to fuck a girl. He used his power to make each thrust fill me completely.

"Oh Randy I'm going to orgasm. I can feel it coming." She yelled out.

I felt her hot sperm shoot deep inside my new female body. It was at that moment when my body went totally electric. I couldn't see anything but flashes of bright light and my body shook uncontrollably. It was my first female orgasm. There was no comparison between this and what I use to experience as a man. This was just overwhelming.

It took me several minutes to regain my senses. Rachel had pulled out and we hugged and kissed and told each other how much we loved each other.

We fucked two more times that night before we were exhausted and fell asleep in each others arms.

Chapter 6: The Revelation

It feels so good to awaken with your true love. This must be what it feels like to be happy. I just looked at my sister for a minute. She was still sleeping and I figured that I should give her a few more minutes. In a man's body she had been incredible last night. She took me over the edge into feelings that no man could ever really experience. We needed each other and we shared love.

"Wake up sleepy head." I said.

Rachel opened her eyes and without a word leaned toward me so we could kiss. "Wow that was really wild last night. I had so much fun being a guy."

I looked at my sister and said: "I had fun being in your body too. I guess it's good since I'm going to be in this body from now on. Are you really sure you want to be in my body forever Sis?"

"I'm absolutely sure. And I want us to be together." Rachel grabbed me up and hugged me in her strong arms. We kissed passionately and I felt my boobies being touched.

"Get on your hands and knees. You will love getting it from behind. It use to be my favorite position when I was married."

I moved and faced the bed's headboard. I wiggled my ass and asked if this was the right position.

"Yeah that's perfect Randy."

I felt a finger rubbing my pussy and then a tongue. I was having my new pussy licked. This was so hot. My sister in my old body was eating out my pussy or what use to be her pussy. I was getting so wet and so turned on from the feeling of being licked and sucked.

"Please, I need your cock inside me." I pleaded.

I felt a hard cock once again stretch me open as it invaded my pussy. Then I felt my hair being pulled and my head being yanked back.

"Do you like it rough Randy?"

"Oh god yes! Pull my hair and fuck my pussy."

We fucked like savages. It was animalistic and so intense. I orgasmed twice before Rachel emptied her sperm filled cum into my cunt.

I realized that I was a better lover as a girl than I ever was as a guy. And Rachel as a man was unbelievable. She somehow could hold off the male orgasm and seemingly do it at will whenever it pleased her most. She was powerful but sensitive as a male lover. I never was even half that good when I occupied my male body.

"I love you Sis. You are everything to me."

"I love you too Randy. But I think we need to get use to calling each other by the right name for the bodies we are in. It is going to really freak everybody out if they hear you calling me Sis or Rachel. From now on I'm Randy and you are Rachel. I won't call you Sis like you normally did but I might use what some of my friends use to call me."

"You mean Cricket?"

"Yeah. Do you like that?"

"Sure Sis......ooops I mean Randy. You can call me Cricket and when we are alone I will call you Darling."

"Hmmmmmmmmm I like that Cricket. Come give me another kiss."

"Oh yes my Darling. Come fuck your little Cricket's pussy one more time."

Love is such a wonderful thing. It gives you energy and happiness that nothing else in life can match.

We had spent half the day in bed but we needed to get ready to meet the old man again tonight. My Darling Randy spent an hour teaching me more about make up and women's fashions so I could make myself look pretty tonight. I was even getting use to all of my hair. At first it seemed to always be a nuisance but now I was enjoying styling it. I wanted to look good for my lover.

Randy was a natural at being a guy. He didn't need any help with shaving his face. It was like he had done it all of his life. He picked out his own clothes and looked so handsome in them.

It was time for us to repeat the process that led us to the old man each of the last two nights. We went to the same movie and then repeated the walk toward the restaurant. Even though I was scared I knew as long as I was with Randy that I would be fine.

We approached the spot where we had seen him the two previous nights but the only person there was a beautifully dressed woman.

Randy approached her and asked: "Excuse me, but have you seen an old man standing around here who looked like he may be lost or hungry?"

The woman was dressed in a white silk dress with beautiful white hose and white slippers. She was petite and her faced glowed with a radiant smile.

"What is it that you have decided?"

I looked at her and asked: "Who are you?"

"I am the Angel Gabrielle. My father sent me to be with you tonight."

Randy quickly asked: "Is the old man we met here the last two nights your father?"

She looked at us and smiled and said: "He is father to us all. He is the maker and the destroyer. He is the love and the life. He is everywhere and yet not here. Have you decided?"

"We have decided to remain as we are now." Said my darling Randy.

Gabrielle looked at me and asked: "Is that your decision as well?"

In a shaky voice I said: "Yes I think your father knew this is what I wanted."

"Of course he knew you wanted this but you had to be worthy of the honor he is giving you. He wanted to test your humanity and your courage."

"Can we stay this way?" I asked.

Gabrielle looked at me with the most wonderful and reassuring smile: "You will have a child. You already carry this child in your womb. You impregnated yourself at the moment your souls relocated. Your child will be like no other. He is a new type of man. Your pregnancy will last only two months and once born he will grow to his full adult form in four years. You will name your son Adam and he will begin a race of humans who not know hate or greed. He will be able to feed the masses and heal the sick. He will father many children who will preach love and honesty. The world will be made back into Eden.

"How can this be? I can't be......"

Gabrielle silenced me in mid word. "You will teach your son these things. And once he is grown you will be among his flock."

And then Gabrielle began to fade and to levitate. Then in a flash of light she was gone. I hugged Randy and cried. "How can this be happening"

"Cricket I don't know how this can be, but we will be OK as long as we are together. Lets get you into my gynecologist tomorrow for an examination so we can find out for sure if you are pregnant."

What a night. I was in shock from what had just happened. We went home and went to bed but unlike the previous night we just cuddled and slept.

Chapter 7: A New Life Grows

The next morning I got up and made an early appointment with a doctor. I just had to know if Gabrielle was right about me being with child. I figured it was real but I just had to be sure.

"Are you OK Cricket?"

"Yes Darling I'm doing fine."

"Now remember when you go into see Doctor Benson that she knows you. You just had a check up with her two months ago so don't say something like it's nice to meet you."

"I will be careful Darling. Now let me go get this over with so we can be sure what's happening."

I drove to the doctor's office and was able to get right in. I explained to Doctor Benson that I thought I might be pregnant. I lied to her about when I had sex because I couldn't tell her what had really happened to me in the last three days.

She had me give a urine sample and she drew some blood. Then she had me get up on the examination table and into the stirrups. Wow was that an experience having a gynecological exam.

"Well Rachel your cervix has a mucus plug so you must be at least a month into your pregnancy. Have you had any morning sickness yet?"

"No Doctor Benson. I have been fine."

Dr. Benson looked at the results from the lab work up."Hmmmmm that's strange the urine test shows your pregnant but the blood test says your not. I have seen this a few times before when the genetic material from the father is very close to that of the mother. In those rare cases the blood doesn't produce the enzymes which the pregnancy test is designed to detect."

"So am I pregnant?"

"Yes Rachel, I'm sure you are."

"Oh god it's true."

"Are you happy or sad Rachel?"

"Oh, I guess I'm happy. I always wanted children and to be a mom."

Dr. Benson's face suddenly changed as if she had just had a vision. She smiled at me with the same smile I had seen with Gabrielle. "I will be here for you Rachel. Suddenly I feel like I was placed here to do something so important for all mankind. May I be honored to deliver your child into this world my lady."

I smiled back and said: "You will be the first to see the light and the love that he will bring to the world."

We hugged. Dr. Benson had felt his presence and was instantly changed.

I went home and told Randy what happened. He was amazed at what had taken place at the doctor's office.

"Can we make love again Darling?"

"Of course we can Cricket. While you were at the doctor's office I went out and bought you some lingerie. I hope you like it."

Randy had bought me a red teddy which had black trim. It was very sexy. The teddy had built in garters for holding up stockings. He had also bought me some black lace top stockings to go with the teddy. And Randy even bought me a little necklace with a heart on it. It was so sweet.

I put on the lingerie and the necklace and Randy took some pictures of me. I played along like I was a fashion model posing for him in various poses. I even flashed him my boobies and let him take pictures of them.

We got into bed and the lingerie came off pretty fast and we were right back to fucking. I got on top and lowered my wet little pussy down onto his cock head. I didn't let him penetrate me but I just rubbed my wet slit on him. He would thrust himself upward but I was going to tease him for a minute and not let him in. Finally when he was about to give up I quickly lowered my body and impaled myself on him.

I still can't get over the feeling of how big a man's cock is when it's going in. At first you think you are going to scream and then it feels so good and snug up inside. I rode my darling Randy and he reached up and played with my perky B cup boobies. It was so good.

I could feel my orgasm approaching. "Randy I'm going to cum any second are you ready too."

"Yeah Cricket I'm readyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy"

At that precise second my body shook as my orgasm ripped through my muscles. I felt Randy shooting his cum deep inside me. Then a burst of bright light. It was so intense that I was temporarily blinded. I couldn't see anything.

"Randy I can't see!!!!"

"Either can I Cricket....wait It's coming back now. It's getting better. Wow where did that light come from?"

My sight also started to return and to my horror I could see my darling Randy. He was aged. Very aged. He looked like a man of 70 years.

"Oh my god Randy what happened to you?"

I got off of him and he moved to a mirror and when he saw himself he fainted.

"Wake up Darling. Wake up."

The sister I had grown up with and loved so dearly was now stuck in an old man's body. When he awoke we hugged and cried at what happened.

Then Gabrielle reappeared and spoke to us: "You may not know man again for the next four years Rachel. You must be pure for your son. And Randall you must be his mentor. I have bestowed the wisdom of time upon you. You must teach and guide Rachel's son and be faithful to his wishes. Six years from today he will restore your youth and you will have family and happiness for all the days of your life."

Then she was gone. We knew what had to be done. We had to ready ourselves for the coming of the child.

Chapter 8: The Birth

My pregnancy was brief and we were visited by many people whom were sent to help us by Gabrielle. All of my needs were filled as my body swelled with my unborn child.

Dr Benson was with me round the clock as my time approached. I knew I was going to have Adam any time now. I never once felt sick but my breasts had swollen as I would need to nurse my baby soon.

It was exactly two months from the night when I exchanged bodies with my sister Rachel that my labor began. Dr. Benson monitored my progress as my cervix dilated to allow my son to start his journey through my birth canal.

"Rachel you are fully dilated now and I want you to push with each contraction." My doctored urged me on and Randy was there to hold my hand.

The labor had been hard but I could feel my son starting to emerge.

Doctor Benson continued to instruct me in what I needed to do: "Now push....push....push....keep pushing. One more after this one Rachel. Now push again! That's it push hard. He is almost here."

jill999
jill999
82 Followers