Eden Reborn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then a heavenly light filled the delivery room. Everything was glowing with a divine radiance. My son was born. Gabrielle floated above us as Dr Benson handed me my baby. Randy kneeled and prayed as he understood the importance of this moment in time. The people of the Earth were about to be profoundly changed by this one child.

Although it was midnight the night sky was filled with light. An aurora borealis filled the sky with shades of red, green, purple, yellow, and blue. The streets were filling with people to witness the sky. We could hear the voices of thousands outside the hospital.

Gabrielle blessed the baby and spoke to me. "Rachel, you are now the mother to mankind's future. You must raise Adam with love and devout righteousness. You must also prepare yourself to receive Adam in four years and bear him Eve. Together they will create a new humanity. Man will be good and not know evil. Peace will rule the earth forever."

Then Gabrielle looked at Randy and spoke to him: "You will be Adam's rock. You will teach him strength and courage. He must be prepared to end the evil that will not join with the new humanity.

Gabrielle then looked out the window toward the moon. It was as if she increased it's brilliance ten fold. The heavenly light was concentrated and focused on the hospital. She spoke: "So all will know that Adam is born may this light show true."

Then as quickly as she appeared she was gone. Adam suckled on my swollen nipples and all was right in the world.

Chapter 9: Adam Becomes A Man

As Gabrielle had foreseen, Adam grew to manhood in four short years. We had been relentlessly hounded by the press who wanted Adam to somehow be exposed as a fake. They didn't believe in him and wanted everyone to hate what he stood for. They even ridiculed the thousands of witnesses who had seen the sky and the moon the night of his birth. The media had decided that he was a danger to their power so he had to be ruined.

Even the world's major religions denounced Adam. They referred to his rapid growth as evil. But the poor and sick knew Adam was their salvation. Adam at the age of two appearing as a young boy of about twelve could make a loaf of bread feed a thousand hungry people and a single glass of water refresh their thirst. He could heal the sick when doctors had given up all hope of cure.

Randy and I tried to limit his exposure to his dissenters and detractors. But whenever Adam appeared in public crowds formed. His popularity with the masses could not be stopped by the media. The people knew he was placed on earth to do something to save mankind.

His forth birthday neared and I remembered what Gabrielle had told me on the day of his birth. I needed to ensure that we could have absolute privacy. I prayed for guidance and those prayers were soon answered. Gabrielle appeared before me for the first time since Adam's birth.

"Rachel I have entrusted another mortal with a divine mission. Just as Dr. Benson was my vessel here on earth I have now enlisted a man of great wealth to provide a brief sanctuary for you and Adam. This man will call on you tomorrow. You and Adam are to go with him and you will be transported to a paradise. Your love for your son will be allowed to flourish and grow. Adam will learn physical love and you will bear him a sister who you will name Eve. I will send Dr. Benson to you when your time comes.

Adam and I packed some clothes and we were ready when an elderly man whom I had never seen before knocked on my door. "Hello Rachel. My name is Warren. We need to leave."

The well dressed man told us how he had been visited by an angel. He said he was told to prepare a small island located in the middle of a warm sea for us. There was to be food and drink available for over two months. There were to be no people on the island when we arrived. He also told us that he had been instructed to use his money to feed the world's poor while we were on the island paradise.

When we finally arrived it was truly paradise. The island could have been the original Garden Of Eden except I knew I was not Eve. I was to be the mother of both Adam and Eve.

We found a lovely house near the beach. It had everything we could ever wish for. Although there was no electricity and no phone it had palm trees and a garden filled with tropical flowers. There was food for us. Fruit and nuts were everywhere. And the house was located on a small cove that was filled with fish and crabs. This was truly Eden.

"Adam look at this beauty all around us." I said with a glowing smile on my face.

"Adam looked directly at me and said: "Yes Mother I see the beauty."

I'm not sure if I was truly ready to hear that but I knew our destiny and I must be everything he wanted in a woman.

"Oh Adam, do you really think I compare with this island's beauty?"

"Yes Mother you are beauty in its highest form." He waved his hand and my clothes disappeared. I was feeling like I had never felt before. I could feel electricity going through every nerve fiber in my body.

"Come to me Mother."

But before I could take a step my feet lifted from the sand and I floated toward him. I landed softly directly in front of my son.

"Adam please give me free will to be with you tonight."

"Yes Mother. You have free will tonight. We shall both be mortal for the next 24 hours."

"Adam would you please carry me to the bedroom?"

Adam's body was that of a 25 year old man. Roughly that of what my body was like before I was moved into my sister's body. He was strong and handsome. He looked very much like I did when I was his age. That is except for his eyes. Adam's eyes are piercing and are a cobalt blue color. My eyes now and before I changed bodies are green.

He laid me gently on the soft bed and started to take off his clothes. His body was perfectly muscled as he flexed in taking off his shirt. As he removed his pants I could see that Adam was ready to complete his fate. He was a true man and had a large fully erect penis.

He laid beside me and we kissed. "Adam have you ever kissed a girl before?"

"No Mother. Gabrielle appeared to me every night and reminded me to be pure for this night."

"Do you know about sex dear?"

"Yes Mother, I know about all life."

"Do you want to touch my body Adam?"

He did not answer rather he leaned over and we kissed. I felt his hand caress my left breast as we continued the kiss. I allowed my hand to reach down to his throbbing cock. It was already wet with precum. I held him in my hand and stroked him slowly."

"Oh Mother, remember I am mortal tonight. I am just like any other man with all of a man's desires."

"Then let Mommy make you feel good."

I leaned over and kissed the tip of his cock. I licked it with my tongue before taking him in my mouth. He moaned in pleasure as I sucked his cockhead. I then bobbed up and down the shaft in a slow seductive manner.

"That feels so good Mother."

"Adam I want you to call me Rachel tonight. You can say all of those words that you were never allowed to say but just tonight."

"Suck my cock Rachel. Suck it till I cum."

I took him deep into my mouth and increased the pressure from sucking. "Do you want to fuck Mommy? Do you want to stick that big hard cock in Mommy's wet pussy?"

Hearing me talk dirty for the first time in his life caused him to erupt his divine seed into my mouth. I swallowed every drop.

"Wow Rachel that was so good. What should we do next?"

"I want you to lick my pussy and then I want you to fuck me as many times as you can."

I rolled onto my back a spread my legs. I knew we were going to be having sex so I had shaved my pussy the night before. "Do you like the way Mommy shaved her pussy for you?"

He didn't answer in words rather he dove right in and started licking my very juicy pussy. He had no actual experience but he licked me just in the right spots and with the right pressure. I came in a thundering orgasm. My entire body shook violently as my passion took total control.

"Oh Adam that was just so wonderful. You made me feel so good. Now I want you to fuck me. I want all of your cum deep inside my body so we can have a baby."

I was still laying on my back and Adam moved himself between my legs in the missionary position. I guided his cock to my opening with my right hand and he pushed forward. It had been a long time since Randy had last fucked me and I was very tight. but Adam was strong and his cock was very hard. With each thrust more and more of his beautiful penis disappeared into my warm body.

"Oh yes Adam. That's it. Fuck your Mommy's pussy. Oh yes do it hard like that."

We quickly got into rhythm where my hips were moving up to meet his downward thrusts. It was sooooo good. I lost myself into the passion and forgot that this was my son and this was a supernatural being that I was fucking. It just felt so good and I was approaching orgasm.

"Adam I'm going to cum baby."

"So am I Mom." He yelled out just as we both went into full orgasm. My vagina clamped down onto his spurting penis.

There was no doubt in my mind that he had just impregnated me. I felt his seed fertilize my egg and the cycle was now complete.

"Did you feel it Mom?"

"Yes Adam you just gave me your baby."

"I know it Mom. I even know what Eve will look like. Gabrielle has let me see the future and see Eve. She looks just like you do Mom. She is so beautiful and she will love me forever."

"I will also love you forever Adam."

"I know it Mom but I will restore Randy back to you in two years when Eve is ready to be my wife. Then you can know the love of a husband and wife."

"Will I have anymore children after Eve?"

"Yes Mother. I will let you have a normal child with your husband and you will call him Luke. You will also have two more children from me. But you will not have them until Luke is a man.

"Will Luke grow up as fast as you did Adam?"

"No Mother, Luke will grow up as a normal man."

"But Adam, I will be too old to bear children by then."

"Mother I have blessed you with eternal youth. I will need you in the future."

"Make love to me again Adam. I want to be on my hands and knees. Fuck me really hard and pull my hair baby."

We fucked and sucked for hours in every possible position I didn't realize that the 24 hour time frame of Adam being mortal had come and gone. But he was still fucking me.

"Oh Adam your cock is getting bigger inside me. Oh its stretching me so much. It's so huge. And look at my tits they are becoming larger. What's happening?"

Suddenly I realized that we were floating in the air. We were still coupled and Adam was sucking on one of my now DD breasts.

Adam smiled at me and said: "Mother the 24 hours ended three minutes ago."

Epilogue

I had Eve two months later and just like Adam she grew up very rapidly. At the age of two she appeared to be a 13 year old girl and she was married to Adam by Gabrielle. Adam was correct in as much as Eve looked just like I did as she reached adulthood.

Adam and Eve had 12 children. Each of them had the same accelerated growth pattern. And it was their children that prepared the world for Adam's rule.

He cleansed the world of its evil. The rule of God's law returned to earth. There was no hate and no more war once evil was eliminated. Earth became the Eden it was intended to be.

Randy was restored to me and we had our Luke. I have not aged a single day and Adam hasn't yet told me what he plans for me to do in the future but I know someday I will bear him two more children.

Gabrielle told me that within twelve generations the entire human race will be traceable to me. It's hard to believe that a person who was born a man and was not a very capable man sexually would become a woman and then become the mother of all humanity.

I guess you should be careful when you make a wish.

The End