Educating Harry Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't apologise, I owed Aunt Diane a favour, and she was in no mood to let your conscience get me off the hook."

"Oh"

"And in any event I taught my sisters, and that was fun, so I think we will both enjoy it."

"Well if you are sure."

"I am, now let's get organised, the terrace might be best, it has a large marble floor and there is plenty of room... I have brought a cd of the music, and if I remember correctly, you have a player with a remote control."

"What do you need that for?"

"It's handy if I want to break off in the middle of a piece; I just stick the remote in my pocket. Now you need to wear some shoes," Susan invariably went barefoot around the house. "Something smooth on which you can slide but not slip, maybe with a slight heel but not too high. We'll practice with higher heels in a week or two when you are more confident."

Susan ran upstairs to her room remembering Alice's comment that Harry had always made her do an hours work, "And homework." she grinned to herself, and committed herself to the reflection that she at least would confine herself to her 'work.'

"Good choice," confirmed Harry noting the shoes Susan had picked out, "Now let me outline how we are going to do this, I'll come over every other day for the first couple of weeks and we'll have sessions of an hour, perhaps a shade more each time. If you can think about that and let me know how best we can fit in with your usual programme."

"That should be easy, I do some casual work but I am never away for more than a day or so, occasionally two."

"Good, now so that you are not intimidated, the object isn't to learn to dance in that very, exaggerated, demonstrative way you see from professionals on television; the object is to get around a dance floor confidently, and to look good, elegant you might say, and hopefully to be able to chat to your partner at the same time."

Susan laughed, "I can manage the chatting at least"

"Right, now this evening we are just going to learn some basic steps of a couple of dances and we'll practice them, and to music as soon as possible."

They started and Susan although initially too afraid of making mistakes soon became engrossed, and although Harry repeated the basics many times, the little adjustments he made kept her from being at all bored.

Then suddenly Harry announced "We have been going for over an hour, that's quite enough first up."

"How did I do?" Susan asked.

"A bit early to say," Harry responded seriously, then added with a grin, "No you'll be fine, you have a sort of natural grace and respond well to the music, yes," he concluded, "You'll be fine."

"Good," replied Susan surprised at how pleased she was with herself.

A few days later Susan dropped in to see Maria for coffee.

"I wasn't too certain about these lessons from Harry but Diane put me on the spot so I had to give it a go...but in fact," she added, "I'm really enjoying it."

"But the question is," responded Maria mischievously, "Just how much are you enjoying yourself?"

"I know what you mean and it isn't like that at all," laughed Susan, "Harry is very nice but you would be surprised at how strict he is, he makes me practice hard and doesn't allow any cut corners...he even gave me a smack, very gently on my butt in the last lesson, said I was trying to lead."

Maria raised an eyebrow and shook her head expressively, but said nothing for a few moments, but then looking thoughtfully into the distance she suddenly announced, "Susan you should seduce him, yes that's what you should do."

"What I, I...don't be ridiculous, I couldn't possibly."

"Of course you could, do you the world of good, you were only saying a week or two ago, that you had not had as much sex as you should have."

"Maria, you're outrageous."

"Am I, look at it like this, you are usually so practical, Alice will be overseas for another two or three months and Harry will be going away just about when she returns, perfect opportunity, you can have your cake and eat it."

Susan laughed, "I couldn't possibly, besides I might make you jealous," she said trying to regain ground with Maria.

"No you wouldn't, just because I decided I couldn't have him, doesn't mean you shouldn't."

"Maria I'm not talking about it any more, it's crazy."

"Ok that's fine," her friend smiled, but reflected to herself, 'You may not be talking but you are thinking about it.'

A little later on her drive home Susan was thinking about it, she and Harry had become very friendly very quickly, she really enjoyed his company and was certain that Harry enjoyed hers too, 'But he has never, never done anything to show he wanted her...' but then Susan remembered something that Maria had said about the beginning of her own relationship with Harry, "It nearly didn't happen, I had to give him some encouragement, quite a lot in fact."

"Would I have to do the same?" Susan pondered, but then she brought herself up short, "Susan Tremaine, get a grip of yourself."

Susan's next lesson was scheduled for the same evening, and as Harry drove over he too was asking himself questions, the incident with Susan her tennis dress and the pasta seemed very distant now, but Harry was sure, well almost sure that he had noticed Susan looking at him occasionally in an appraising sort of way, as though she was trying to work him out, was wondering a little about him. But Harry was also pretty sure she didn't realise how stunningly attractive he found her, and he was wary of making any first move and stuffing up their friendship. But then as an afterthought he remembered he had been too slow on the uptake with Maria. 'Susan will never make the first move like Maria did.' It was all too difficult.

"Hi," he greeted her, "I see you're in a dress that's not a bad idea, in a week or two I am going to ask you to practice in a long dress, it's a bit different from dancing in slacks or shorts."

"I hadn't thought of that," said Susan, and made a mental note that she would also have to get herself a dress for the big event, it had not previously occurred to her at all.

"I've brought some different music tonight; it will make a change from the other cd."

Perhaps it was the change of music but something in Susan seemed to have clicked, she was less nervous no longer waiting, expecting to make a mistake, she moved better than ever before, and as Harry quickly noted, the better she danced, the better she danced. Harry decided to instruct her as little as possible just leading her as well as he could, encouraging her almost feeling her confidence grow.

They spoke only a little, communication other than through touch and movement seemed largely superfluous, for Susan the time flew by, she couldn't remember how long it was since she had enjoyed herself so much.

Then when the lesson was almost finished, there was a sudden change in the music, "What is that?"

Harry listened for a few moments then pressed the pause button. "Aunt Diane must have recorded this over an old recording, and this is a song left from that... It's sung by Harry Nilsson, he's a favourite of hers. Come on, we can still dance to it, but it is has very slow tempo."

Harry was right and Susan responding to the intimacy of the song held Harry a little closer. It was short and over too soon so Harry pressed the repeat button and as they danced he sang very quietly the snatches of the words he remembered...

"As I approach the prime of my life
I find I have the time of my life...

Susan, without really thinking about it held Harry a little closer still and rested her forehead very lightly on his shoulder, it was the smallest of gestures, it might have been one of submission, it might have been of encouragement, but what ever it was it was enough for Harry. He knew from that moment, with absolute certainty: Susan wanted him.

And so I happily concede,
This is all I ask
This is all I need...

...Beautiful girl walk a little slower
when you walk with me..."

"Wandering rainbows leave a bit of colour
For my heart to own
Stars in the sky make my wish come true
Before the night has flown..."

Harry had forgotten the last few lines, but as Nilsson's voice faded away Susan looked up and as the most natural thing in the world, they kissed, gently at first but surely and with rapidly increasing passion... all their inhibitions fell away. To nothing.

Then Susan broke away, "Quickly," Harry took her hand and they almost ran to the bedroom. Harry had her out of her dress in a flash and in seconds they tumbled naked onto her bed. Harry kissed her again and Susan spoke, "Now Harry, I want you now,"

And Harry was in no mood to disagree; Susan rolled onto her back and pulled him onto her. She spread her legs and Harry's cock entered her, she was tight but soaking wet, "Oh Harry, Harry," was all she said as he started to move within her. If Harry was surprised at the speed with which everything had fallen into place he was astonished at Susan's passion, "Harry" she cried as she grasped him in her arms, "Oh Harry" she sobbed as she wrapped her legs around his waist, her eyes fast shut. Harry thrust into her overjoyed with the realisation that he was not only making love to her but that she was giving herself to him more completely more unreservedly than any woman he had ever known.

It could not last at this furious pace, nor did it, and yet again Susan surprised, she reached her orgasm first and as it took possession of her she bucked wildly uncontrollably and quite suddenly bit him hard on his chest. Harry hardly noticed, he came, "ugggghhh" a huge stream shot into her followed by another, another, and yet another, until he eventually collapsed onto her, a sweating, panting, exhausted heap.

They clung together hardly moving for a minute or so then Harry rolled off and he and Susan both just lay still, staring almost shocked at the ceiling, shocked at the sheer speed of events. Susan moved first she half turned and cuddled Harry and after a few moments silence laughed briefly and admitted, "I promised myself, absolutely promised myself I would not let this happen," but then after a few more seconds silence she added, "But I'm so glad we did, so so glad."

Harry pulled her a little closer to him and grinned, "I can't really say I made any promises not to," he admitted... "And I hardly dared imagine that we might, but I'm glad too, just as glad that we did."

Silence descended again for a minute or so.

"Harry," suggested Susan enquiringly, "We went at it pretty quickly that time don't you think," she ran her fingers gently over his stomach, "So maybe if we," her fingers ran slowly up his leg, "If we took it a little slower we could do it...oh my goodness." Susan's fingers had encountered Harry's already swelling cock.

"We could do what," asked Harry?

"It," explained Susan, hugging him, "again"

"Yes," agreed Harry happily, and they did.

Again, and again.

To be continued

Your comments and votes would be most welcome.

12