Educating Harry Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan gave him a half smile, "I was thinking, thinking of something else. Just relax and sit back." She stood and unhurriedly took off the white bathrobe she wore, tossed it over a chair. And naked, coquettishly pirouetted.

"You like?" she asked looking down and over her shoulder at him.

"If I like a gorgeous golden haired woman, with smouldering blue eyes in a face like an angel, who has a slim, body, perfect legs, and a 'come get me' ass. If I like the fact that she has the prettiest breasts which are a fraction plumper than one might have guessed, then yes, I like, I like a lot."

"Mmmm well you're certainly paying attention now." Susan knelt on the rug in front of him. "Watch," she instructed. Susan parted the towel Harry had wrapped around himself, and carefully, reverently, she took his half erect cock in her hands. Then Susan did something she had done before, the difference this time being that Harry could see exactly what she was doing. She took his cock and rubbed it gently, very gently against her cheek. Occasionally she turned her head for a moment to give a soft kiss on his shaft. Then literally she turned the other cheek and repeated. For Harry there was a sense of extraordinary intimacy in her approach, she looked up for a moment, "Good?"

Harry merely nodded, he could not put into words precisely what he was feeling, he only knew that it was something more than just the physical sensation.

If Harry could have read Susan's mind he would have been surprised. 'He's gone gooey,' she said to herself, 'Look at his face, he loves it.' Susan had only begun to realise in the last few days, just how much she could take control, it was a new experience for her and she liked it, a lot. 'Let's move up a gear,' she thought, and kissed the head of his cock... softly clinging for just a moment, then retreating, only to advance again a few seconds later.

Susan teased; she licked and kissed her way around Harry's cock for a while more, and then quite suddenly, lowered her lips over him and started to suck hard, slowly and deeply. It wasn't too long before she noticed his breath start to shorten, "No not yet," she said to herself, backed away, and went back to gently rubbing him against her cheek

She then stopped altogether and looked up to encounter Harry's slightly dismayed expression, "Don't stop, please don't stop," he pleaded.

Pleased that she had him responding exactly as she wanted, Susan announced, "I am going to work on your balls," at first she cupped them in one hand but quickly complained, "They're too big," and used both hands to raise them slightly. A sudden thought occurred to her, "It's like holding the communion goblet in church...oh Lord" she giggled, "I hope I don't get into strife for thinking that." She licked carefully around them then made an attempt to take one of them into her mouth, she couldn't manage it, but just the attempt drew a sigh of approval from Harry.

As she pondered her next move, Susan lifted Harry's balls a fraction more, and rubbed and scratched gently, very gently behind them. "Oh Susan that's fantastic," Harry burst out, "just amazing,"

She smiled again, 'Time to stop messing about,' she decided, her lips returned to Harry's cock and this time there was no equivocation, she took as much as she could, sucking hard and long. In almost no time He warned her, "Susan, I'm going to come," Susan had no intention of backing off, but she just broke away for no more than a second, "Give it to me Harry, now."

Harry Salt never responded to an instruction more willingly, semen exploded from him, and then kept coming, rope after rope into her demanding mouth. Harry rested his hands on her head as he shook in the dying spasms of his orgasm, "Susan, Susan," he gasped, "My God you're amazing, absolutely amazing."

Susan broke away from Harry's cock very carefully, looked up at him and smiled, she then put her head back and swallowed carefully...ran her tongue around her lips, and said with a very satisfied smile, "You know Harry Salt; I think you might be right."

"And now, it's time we got dressed and you got going, you had better not be late for that phone call."

Little more than an hour later Harry was seated in front of the computer talking not only to his mother, but also his sister Melanie and her eighteen month old daughter. Harry's mother did not do social calls; even the advent of Skype and the image of the person she was talking to couldn't break her of the habit of dealing only in questions and answers.

"So you'll be here towards the end of February?"

"Yes mum."

"And you will be visiting both unis to decide which offer to take up?"

"Yes mum."

"Until you start you will be staying with us?"

"Not necessarily, I'll stay until I have made the decision where to go, but I may not actually start formal studies for a year."

"Why not, what else could you do?" Harry's mum, a lifetime academic scientist, found it difficult sometimes to think outside of the context of her own career norms.

"A job, one unrelated to academic learning or a university."

"Not more lawn mowing I hope."

"No, I've had enough of that for a lifetime, but something different...think of it as my equivalent of the Bern Patent office."

"Oh very amusing Einstein," snorted his mother, "Now I haven't anything more to say, just make sure you give us plenty of notice of your arrival, flights and so on...now I'm going to hand you over to your sister."

Mel, Harry's eldest sister was very different from her mother and appeared more interested in showing off her daughter, "This is uncle Harry, Rosie, he's mommas little brother, he'll be coming to see us soon, he's looking forward to playing with you, yes he is. And when," added Mel changing subject rapidly, "Is Uncle Harry going to tell us all about the new girlfriend Aunt Diane's been telling us about?"

Harry grinned, he knew his sister well, "If Aunt Diane's been talking to you, there's nothing more I can say is there?"

Mel laughed, "Oh come on Harry, you know Aunt Diane wouldn't tell us a thing even if you had a dozen girls, but I like something to gossip about; you've no idea what it's like going to mothers club every week, and talking endlessly about babies. We love them dearly, but the conversation sometimes is a bit...well you know."

"I don't think I do know," countered Harry, but then deciding to tease his sister a little he added, "But I have been seeing a really pretty, gorgeous woman for a little while."

"And?"

"And nothing, that's all I'm going to tell you."

"Oh go on, I'm really curious now."

"Yes, and that's how I'm going to leave it...just to wind you up."

"Meanie, not even a clue."

The brother and sister continued to tease each other for a few more minutes before bringing the call to a close.

"Hmm," said her mother to Mel, "You didn't find out any more than I did."

"Oh yes I did, first he might be looking for a job, which I might be able to help him with, and second, did you spot the second mum?"

"No what are you talking about."

"Have you ever heard him describe a girlfriend as pretty or gorgeous, I haven't, and even more important a woman? No mum, our little Harry has got it bad, and if I guess right, he hasn't fallen for some cute girl, or a chick as he used to call them, but a woman, 'a pretty gorgeous woman;' his words, and who if I'm right is probably a little bit older than Harry.

"My goodness, should we...?"

"Do anything, of course not, it's Hawksworth and you can bet your life that anything Harry gets up to, Aunt Diane knows about it almost before he does, and if Aunt Diane knows, there's nothing to worry about."

If Harry might have been surprised by his sister' perspicacity, he would have been just as surprised to know that his lover was at the same time on the phone, rapidly developing her friendship with Joe. Joe in turn, would have been staggered had he known of Susan's torrid relationship with Harry. But neither knew anything of the other, and Susan was happy to keep it that way, she had a lover and an admirer and was thoroughly enjoying being in a position she had not known before, free to do exactly what she wanted, for herself.

Just before Susan rang off Joe interjected, "I almost forgot is there anything you are doing over Christmas, I'll be in Sydney for a few days and I thought perhaps you..."

"Oh I'm sorry Joe, but I have already agreed to work over Christmas, the airline finds it difficult to get staff and crew over the holiday and I agreed, because I thought I would be alone with Alice being away."

"Never mind, I should have thought of it sooner."

Susan sensed his disappointment, "I'll give you a ring if there are any changes... now I'll really have to be going. Bye."

Only twenty four hours later Susan found herself asking Harry the same thing, "Are you doing anything special over Christmas? it's only a week or so away.

"Ah no, Freddy Miller warned me I would be flat out doing lawns for people who want their places looking good for Christmas visitors, but then everything stops on Christmas eve. I did have a uni friend ring me from Sydney, who asked if I would like to go with him and a few others, to a place their family has up at Byron Bay. It would be on Boxing Day for a week or so. But, I thought perhaps I might hang around here and we could..."

"We could," agreed Susan, "and there is nothing I would rather do, but I have agreed to work from Christmas Eve right through to New Year and won't be home."

Susan surprised herself at how pleased she was that Harry was at least as disappointed as Joe had been, "So really, you might enjoy a break at Byron, give you a chance to get away from me for a few days."

"I don't want to take the risk that I might forget you, if I was away too long," he claimed gallantly.

"Would this help your memory," suggested Susan, her fingers running lightly over Harry's cock.

"Oh yes,"

"And this," as she took him firmly in hand.

"Mmm...definitely."

"And this," Harry felt her warm breath, and the gentle persuasion of her tongue.

"Unforgettable, absolutely unforgettable."

To be continued

12