Educating John Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes, I've never had anyone get a hand in as far as you. Push your finger into that little dimple and see if it will open up. Do it Val … push your finger right up into my womb."

Val pushed her finger into the little dimple, which opened up and let it slide right up inside Pat's cervix. Her hand was so far up inside her cunt, that Pat's labia were almost halfway up Val's arm. Pat's womb opened up to Val's finger and Val was gently able to another finger.

Val couldn't believe how big Pat's cunt had stretched as she started to fuck her womb gently. Pat closed her eyes and tried to relax as Val brought her to another earth-shattering orgasm.

Finally, slowly and deliberately, Val pulled her hand out and sat looking at Pat's huge hole as it gradually closed up.

"Three fantastic orgasms in one short morning! Pat, you are unbelievable."

"Oh thank you Val, that was wonderful. I can't tell you when I've enjoyed anything so much. I felt awful just lying there letting you grope my pussy … would you like me to do the same for you?"

"Oh yes please. I'd love you to. After such an exciting time with your gorgeous pussy, I need to come too, but you won't be able to get your hand inside me I'm afraid."

"That's OK ... I've never seen your pussy before so I shall enjoy a close up look."

The women changed places and Pat spent a happy time fingering Val's cunt and examining it closely then making her come … twice! Afterwards, they got dressed and Pat made another cup of coffee and they sat chatting … mainly about Val's sexual exploits with John.

Finally Pat asked, "Will you be giving John any more lessons tonight Val or have you had enough sex for one day?"

"Oh I can never have too much sex Pat and I have one or two more tricks to show him. I can guarantee he'll have my tits out within five minutes of coming in from school."

Pat smiled "And what about his cock? How long before you get that out?"

"Oh it won't be long … in fact I shall probably get it out for him while we have our dinner. It's so big and beautiful that I feel it's a shame to keep it hidden. Besides. I find it so sexy seeing it just hanging out of his trousers. I think that's even more erotic than seeing him naked, what do you think Pat?"

"Yes I do agree Val. My God, the very thought of him standing there like that makes me really horny. You are so lucky Val and I do envy you. God, I wish I could see it.

"Oh Pat ... you're such a randy bitch," Val said grinning broadly at her, "would you really like to see it?"

"Would I? Just give me half a chance. If it's as big as you say it is, I would give anything to see it."

Val was silent for a few minutes then she looked Pat in the eyes and gave her a knowing smile.

"Look Pat, I might be able to arrange for you to see it. I've just had a really wicked idea. Would you be prepared to show him your tits? I know he would love them … he loves mine and yours are so much bigger and like I told you, he is just tit mad."

Without hesitation Pat replied. "Yes of course I'd let him see them ... in fact, if it would help, I'd let him see my pussy too if he wants to and if you don't think the size of it would be too much for him. Thanks to you, I don't think I shall have a problem letting anyone see me naked in future."

"Well leave it with me. I'll talk to him when he comes in from school and if he agrees, we'll try to arrange something over the weekend. Come to think of it, I have never seen you naked either and I would be quite interested in seeing your tits too. I know John would. He has been too protected by Helen and he confided in me that he would give to see his mother naked too."

"I'm so surprised that he has never even had so much as a glimpse of his mother's tits. Are you still going to try to arrange it for him Val?"

"Yes I am and while we are on the subject, I can't help thinking, if we all get naked, things may tend to go much further and especially if we've all had a drink or two. If that situation developed, would you go as far as letting him fuck you?"

"Yes of course I would. I haven't had any sex for months and you know me … I would never refuse a nice hard cock."

"Well he's a very curious boy and it may well come to that."

"Great. I haven't had a cock inside me for ages and I'm feeling very frustrated. I'm quite excited at the thought. Do you really think you can fix it and if so, what should I wear?"

"If I were you, I would wear as little as possible. I would suggest wearing something with a low neckline, a very short skirt and no underclothes … that's what I usually wear for him."

"That sounds good to me. I shall keep my fingers crossed that I hear from you soon."

To be continued …..

12