Educating Maria

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stopped.

"See how easy that is Bitch? You be polite and well mannered to me and I'll respond in kind." He pulled out. I could feel the inside of my ass scream in pain even as he was leaving. After the small pop of his cock leaving my ass was heard he reached behind me and gently gripped the whip, removing that from my brownie as well. "Here a present for being so good." Jeff presented the whip handle to my mouth, still wet from my ass.

Ross and Adam were slowly coming forward to hover in a semicircle around me. "I don't think she'll do it Jeff." Adam remarked.

"She will because I told her too, unless she wants a repeat of two cocks in her asshole." His eyes glances around to Adam and Ross. "I think we might be able to do that for you, whore."

I looked at the three men than at the whip, waiting anxiously at my mouth. Anything was better than that pain. I opened my mouth wide.

"No slut! Suck it. Suck like the cock whore we all know you are." I leaned my head forward and enveloped the handle in my mouth. I gagged at the acidic taste, arching my back, but still greedily sucked at it, not caring what I looked like, only knowing I didn't want two in my stink ever again.

Jeff moved it side to side and my head followed, barely losing contact with the shitty handle. I followed it with mindless devotion, eager for it like a pig at trough. I heard myself grunt when Jeff unexpectantly shoved it further in my mouth. Oh, definitely a pig I thought.

It was a couple of minutes and some amazed comments from the sidelined boys, before Jeff withdrew the whip. He reached up, detaching my ropes from the wooden cross, then down to do the same to my ankles. My arms and legs were still tied together though when he threw me to the bare floor.

Adam, a passive witness before this, started forward, tugging off his jeans. I rolled my eyes to the side as he presented his cock to me. It was huge, long and wide, a thing made for porn. It wobbled slightly as he approached me, and nudged my leg when he leaned down to lift my as sin the air. "Keep your ass sticking out Bitch. Filthy cock sucking whore!" I propped my ass in the air, putting more pressure on my neck that was lying smooth against the cold floor.

"Look at that asshole!" Ross exclaimed from the side. "Its stretched, but still closing." Jeff gave me a slight kick with his booted foot so I tumbled over onto my back. Ross, apparently moved into action by the sight of my body dropped to his knees and shuffled over to my pussy, while tearing off his pants. Without warning he pushed his dick in me, spreading me, and began a thrusting rhythm that pushed me along the floor. Adam approached with his cock, grabbed my huge breasts together, and shoved his dick between them, so that the head of his member touched my face with each forward thrust.

"Bitch! Slut! Whore! Cocksucker! Fuck toy! Cunt!" I didn't know who was calling the insults out. I couldn't see, could barely hear above the roar in my ears. Pleasure rolled on top of me until I was arching my back and fucking back. I gave small moans and tried to reach my tongue down to caress Adam's giant cock. "Filthy fucking nasty Cunt!" The nameless insulting continued.

Adam suddenly stopped, moving away from my chest, but Ross continued on, pushing me painfully along the floor. Whenever he pulled back I gave a frantic searching thrust with my hips, hoping to push his cock deeper in me. "You like being a fuck toy? You like being our personal whore?" My mouth formed an agreement, but no sound came out. Ross pushed forward more savagely. "You like being tied and raped! You like being watched and filmed!" Ross was screaming, little bits of spittle running down his chin to meet my face. My mind shrieked with agreement, my body, acting so much the whore Ross had accused me of, was pushing back, trying to find an end to the pain turned desire.

The pleasure gained on me, with each new forward thrust causing a small spread of delight through my abdomen, until it overcame me, like rough waves that finally overtake a tide wall. The orgasm flowed through my body, finding every muscle, every ligament and stretching them taunt as pleasure, unequal to anything I had ever experienced, raged along my skin. I screamed, this time in undiluted pleasure, wildly driving myself of Ross's fat cock. Ross came in my pussy, while whispering, "Filthy cunt."

He pulled his limp dick out of me, allowing the wetness or our shared, vicious arousal to run down my skin, already drying sticky. Before he left my crotch, Ross leaned down and bit my clit. Hard. I screamed as I came again, shuddering.

With his head leaving my crotch he whispered, "You fucking filthy Cunt."

I felt the more wetness slide down my thighs and had to agree with Ross's sentiment

My three attackers stood in a circle, looking down at me in the center. The fluids from my cunt had seeped to the floor, creating a small puddle I felt against my ass. I felt, suddenly, exposed. I had been naked since almost the beginning of this session, but there, tied, sticky, and satisfied on the cold floor I felt vulnerable in a way I had never experienced. I looked around the circle of men, my eyes rolling in my head to glace at Adam. They knew I fucked back at them, they heard my screams. A secret I had never allowed myself to admit was devastatingly ripped open in front of these men, and that, more than anything else this afternoon, pained me.

Jeff noticed the sticky puddle, and motioned with his hands to it. Ross and Adam shifted their eyes and stared. I heard Ross whisper, "Fuck, she actually likes this."

"I think that sluts should never make messes the way you have whore." Jeff remarked, casually roaming around me. "I really think that you oughtta clean it up." The other two guys chuckled in delight around me. "It is only fair." Jeff smiled down at me with that cruel smile.

"With what? Are you going to untie me?" I asked, though I thought I already knew the answer.

"We aren't going to untie you cumslut. We'll just flip you over. You can use your tongue." I felt myself clench with this, recognizing the humiliation, but, vaguely, I realized that I was excited. I was excited to lick at the dirty floor like a dog. This shocked me again, but I was distracted from that thought when Jeff reached out with his booted foot and turned me over on to my stomach. I had to squirm on the floor, moving my body painfully and slowly until my neck, pressed flat to the ground, was aligned beside the cum puddle.

My tongue reached out along the floor, making a wide arch, scooping the cum into my mouth. Dirt and small bits of rocks accompanied it, but I continued making wide circles. Abruptly I felt a boot kick at my hip, awkwardly pushing me again to my back with my tongue still staged for another wide circle along the ground.

When my face was presented to the room again Jeff started to masturbate until he came, shooting his load onto my face, aiming, it seemed, for my eyes, causing them to blink and sting. Adam joined him shortly as well, landing splattering my cheeks and hair with his cum

"Say you liked it." Jeff demanded after he had stopped milking his dick. "Say you liked it and we'll stop. Stick your tongue out and lick as much jizz you can from your face while begging for more and we'll leave you alone."

My eyes, still red and watering from the semen looked up at the three men. "I loved it."

"More." Urged Ross.

"I loved being tied up, being forced, being a whore for you." My tongue reached out and made a swipe along my face. "I love the taste of your cum, like it on my face, dripping down on my breasts. I wish my hands were free so I could rub it into my skin, scoop it onto my fingers and taste it. "

After declaring this I knew it to be true. I adored being wanted and had by these men. I loved knowing that my body was worth dominating, worth abusing. I arched my back.

"Oh, please fuck me. Use me. Make me your slutty whore. I need more." I moaned loud.

Ross looked over my bare and spread body, watching the cum roll off of my body. "She really did like it. The whore."

The three boys turned to leave, while I still lay heaving on the floor. "Where are you going?" I called out, my pussy still griping bare air as if it was a cock.

"I told you Slut. Beg for it and we'll leave. Is that disappointment I see?" The men chuckled as they stopped by the door that led to the stairs.

Adam stopped in the doorway to turn and look at me again. "You want more?" he asked. My head frantically nodded. He turned and came back to me, angling his limp penis to my face. "Open your mouth whore." I complied.

There was a brief moment when nothing happened. Then a thin stream of piss landed on my cheeks, splattering in my mouth. He adjusted his aim so it hit directly into my mouth. I let him fill me, letting the stream fill my mouth then run down my face. Adam moved his hips so he was pissing along my arm, trying to spread his nasty heat as evenly as he could along my body. I could hear Ross and Jeff laughing.

When Adam was done he shook the last few drops onto my skin before walking away.

"There, Whore. You wanted more, and I always try to accommodate. Let that dry on you." My eyes swiveled into my head again trying to watch them leave. "I don't think you'll be left along for long. You still haven't barked for Mr. Campbell." And with that they left, quickly turning off the lights and shutting the door behind them. As I was plunged into darkness, cold and sticky I couldn't help but think of Campbell doing to me what Ross, Jeff, and Adam had done.

"Oh God, I hope he comes soon."

My stomach clenched and my pussy leaked a little more.

12