Educating Mom: Andy's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,738 Followers

My eyes had been closed in utter bliss for the last half minute or so but now I opened them and looked at her, my gorgeous busty mother kneeling before me with a massive load of my cum all over her voluptuous tits. "Oh, Mom, that was incredible. I've never felt so good in my life and I've never cum that much before, ever. You're.....you're covered in it." And sure enough, she was. Her chest was a swirling mess of milky fluid, big gobs and ribbons of pearly cum crisscrossing her incredible tits in a bizarre mosaic of carnal satisfaction.

"I can't believe how much you shot," she said as her fingertips went to her chest and I watched as she delicately traced them along the edges of the milky gobs of pearly semen. She then looked up at me, uncertainty still lingering in her eyes. "Did I.....did I do it right?"

I couldn't believe after the size of the load I'd shot that she could ask such a thing; but that was evidence once more of her lack of experience and self-confidence. I decided right then and there that I wanted to give her as much experience as I could, as fast as I dared try. I sat forward in the chair and leaned my forehead against hers as I spoke to her softly. "Mom, you did it perfectly. I love you so much for doing that. Just seeing how beautiful you looked in those clothes, I needed it so bad." I gave her a gentle kiss on the lips and then sat back in the chair as my racing heart-rate slowly returned to normal.

"I'm glad I did okay. Like I said, I've never done that before." She paused for a second and looked at my spent prick, still rearing up proudly. "You're.......you're still hard?" She seemed confused as to whether I was done or not as she remained on her knees, her glistening chest a wanton treat for my feasting eyes. She was absolutely right though, and I couldn't believe it myself; I'd just cum a massive load, and yet I was still hard as a rock. It was like my prick had known how long I'd dreamed of this moment and wasn't going to let me waste an instant. "If you're still hard, maybe I didn't do it right." Her anxiety that she might have done something wrong was like the music of sweet innocence to my ears.

"Mom, I couldn't have asked you to do it any better than you did. Your hands felt absolutely wonderful. It's just being around you that's made me as hard as this. You are so beautiful."

"Oh, Andy. You're so sweet," she said as she gave me a little smile of happiness. "It's just that your father....well....when he finished the one time, he'd just roll over and go to sleep."

"I'm not him, Mom." I said a little more sternly than I anticipated. I forced myself to calm down quickly and spoke to her in a much softer voice. "I don't think we should talk about him anymore. I would never treat you like he did. I want you to believe that." I left that hanging out there, waiting for her to respond.

"I....I do believe you. I know how nice you've always treated me. I'm sorry, I won't mention anything like that about him again." She hung her head, as if in shame.

"It's okay," I replied. "I know this is new to both of us, and I just want to make you as happy as I can, if you'll let me." I put my hand under her chin and lifted her pretty face up to look at me as I looked at her with big doe-like eyes. "Do you want to make me happy too?"

I could see tears of happiness welling up in those beautiful eyes of hers. "I.....I do."

"That's good to hear, Mom." I gave her a tender loving kiss on the forehead and then sat back slightly, my attention drawn to the swollen crimson crown of my burgeoning pecker. "To be honest, I usually need to cum more than once to feel better, especially when I'm as hard as this. And just being around you, I can't help but feel this way." I saw her look at my still-rigid cock and could tell by the way she looked at it with longing that she had loved the feel of it in her hands. I looked at that pretty mouth of hers and wanted to find out if it would feel as good on my cock as when I had kissed her, but I instinctively felt I had to move slower than I wanted to. I knew my next question was going to be a big test. "Do you think you're up to doing it again?" She looked at the bobbing lance rising from between my legs and I saw her flush again as lustful sensations flowed through her.

"Yes." Her voice was almost a whisper as she admitted that she wanted more; exactly the response I was hoping for.

"That's good." I sat forward on the edge of the chair and looked at her kneeling on the pillow in front of me, her sumptuous chest still covered with my shimmering cum. "You look so beautiful with my cum on you like that, why don't we add another load to it?"

"There certainly is a lot of it. Should I go and wipe it off or something?" she asked tentatively.

"No. Why don't you let me just smooth it into your skin for you? I think you'll like that."

"I....I don't know," she replied nervously. That little bit of reluctance was back again; this time when it was coming to the point where I was going to be touching her for a change.

"Can I just try? You did say you wanted to make me happy." I paused for a second and let a little bit of guilt sink in. I didn't want to come down on her too hard, I knew she was nervous as anything. "If you don't like the way I touch you, I promise I'll stop. Okay?" She hesitated and I saw her chew at her bottom lip nervously for a second before silently nodding. Excellent!

I reached forward, my ongoing dream of touching my mother's gigantic tits about to come true. I felt another little twitch go through my throbbing erection already. My fingers slid into one of the bigger gobs of pearly semen on the upper swell of her left breast and I started to slowly spread it over her soft smooth skin. Her tits were so huge that I reached forward with my other hand and started doing the same to her other breast. Oh man, did that ever feel fantastic. Here I was, slowly massaging a load of my own creamy cum into my mom's massive jugs. I started to take more liberties as I smoothed my slick fingers further to the sides and along the lacy edge of her bra cups. I brought the glistening fingertips of each hand towards the middle of her chest and let them push the pearly nectar of my semen right into the inviting line of her deep cleavage.

"Mmmmmm," I think we both let out a little moan of pleasure as I did this, my fingers feeling the tremendous warmth and smoothness between her massive orbs. Her whole upper chest was glistening with a fine coating of my seed as I reluctantly withdrew my fingers from that deep hot crevice and searched for more cum, wanting to completely coat both of those heavy round guns.

"Are you okay, Mom?" I asked softly as I coated my fingers with a couple more thick gobs before moving my fingers towards the outside of those supporting bra cups.

"Yes.....it feels nice." This was all I needed to hear, so I pressed my hands into the outer swells of soft tit-flesh and inserted my gooey fingertips beneath the lacy outside edges of her bra. I let my fingertips spread out as I brought my hands around to the front until I was cupping both of her voluminous breasts. I slid my fingers downward until I encountered the tight band circling her chest beneath her sumptuous breasts and then lifted both of those enormous tits at the same time, anxious to free them from the confining bra. Oh my God, I thought to myself, were they ever heavy! As I lifted them above and over the lacy edge, my eyes opened wide as I took in the sight of my mom's incredible naked tits for the first time.

"Oh fuck!" My outburst was the same as last time, and for good reason, her tits were spectacular! I let them go and just stared; the massive weight of them giving them just the perfect amount of natural sag you would expect from a set of 32G's. Released from the constraints of the sexy bra, they spread out over the full breadth of her chest, absolutely covering it from side to side. They were incredibly round and full, just seeming to be begging for my hands to feel them again. Her pink areolae were large, but not too large, but it was her mouthwatering nipples that had taken my breath away. I couldn't believe how big they were! They looked like they were the size of my thumbs; the dark red rubbery buttons virtually calling out for my mouth. Man, I knew I could suck on those babies all night long.....and still want more!

"Mom, why don't you use your hand on me again?" I said as I nodded down towards my throbbing dick, "while I finish what I started here." As I reached forward and started spreading more of my gooey semen down over those heavy round tits of hers, she reached beneath my arms and wrapped her little hand around my thick pecker once more.

"Oh my gosh, I can't believe how hard you still are," she mumbled under her breath. I could believe it; I'd never felt so turned on in my entire life. My mom's gorgeous tits were literally in my grasp, and she was jacking me off at the same time! My sticky fingers soothed the silvery balm down over her soft beautiful mounds as I sought out her nipples. My fingertips spread the glistening seed over her pebbly areolae before I encountered those spectacular thrusting nipples. I almost swooned as I gently rolled each one between the thumb and forefinger of each hand.

"Mmmmmmm," she gave a soft moan and I saw her eyes flutter as those rubbery buttons stiffened under my touch. "It's been so long, I.....I'd forgotten how sensitive my breasts are." Oh man, this was even better than I thought; not only were they just about the biggest, most perfect set of tits I'd ever laid eyes on, they were enticingly sensitive too! As her nipples became engorged and harder beneath my fingertips, I felt a heavenly surge go through my midsection as my soaring libido seemed to drive my pounding blood forcefully into my already brick-hard erection. I was so hard, it felt like the stiff throbbing muscle of flesh between my legs was about to explode.

"Unnngghh....." A low guttural growl escaped from my mother's parted lips as I slid my hands beneath those perfect round tits and lifted them. Jesus, they were so fucking heavy! They felt wonderful as they more than filled my hands, the warm prodigious tit-flesh overflowing my cupping grasp. I hefted and squeezed them lovingly as she continued to moan as my manipulating fingers worked over that breathtaking pair of beauties. I looked down and could see pre-cum oozing constantly from the tip of my dark crimson cockhead as she masterfully stroked my raging prick in her warm soft hands. One hand worked up and down on that raging monster while her other hand was gently rolling my swollen nuts between her delicate fingers. Man, she certainly learned quickly; it was like she wanted to make up for lost time.

"Oh Andy, that feels so good," she whispered breathlessly as my hands lifted, squeezed and felt up those astonishingly huge tits. She had said they were sensitive, and her continuous moaning and ragged breathing was bearing witness to that. I pushed directly down on her jutting nipples and was delighted when they seemed to spring right back out at me forcefully as I released them. "Ooohhnnngg." This had drawn another groan from her and I saw her eyes roll back and close in bliss as the marvelous sensations flowed through her. As I worked her tits over with my warm caressing hands, I could see her pleasure level escalating rapidly. Her breath was coming in short little gasps and she was starting to squirm around on the cushion beneath her. I wondered about the state of her panties right now as I took those long thick nipples between my thumbs and forefingers once more and gave them a firm squeeze.

"Oh Andy........I........I......," She was almost babbling now as she squirmed about beneath my hands, and her stroking hand started to work more vigorously on my pulsing rigid pole. I saw her tongue run out unconsciously and lick around those full soft lips of hers.....and that was all it took. As I looked at her open mouth and sexy hooded eyes, I felt that thrilling sensation as my boiling semen started to rush up the pulsating shaft of my prick once more.

"OH MOM, KEEP STROKING.......HERE IT COMES," I warned as the first shot jettisoned forth. We both watched spellbound as the long white rope erupted from the tip of my cock and splashed forcefully right between her massive tits.

"OH GODDDDDDDDDDDDD," I could see her shaking as her own climax hit her as I continued to tug and roll those thimble-sized nipples between my fingers. I was proud of her though, her stroking hand never slowed its insistent magical jacking of my spewing love-muscle as I flooded her gorgeous chest. Shot after shot spat forth all over those stunning massive breasts. My release seemed like it would go on forever as I unloaded wad after creamy wad of pearly fluid all over her sumptuous knockers. I was in absolute heaven, my dreams coming true right before my eyes as I continued to fill my hands with her voluminous tits while I came, my own manipulating fingers giving my mother a spine-tingling orgasm at the same time.

"Oh yessssssss," she hissed as blissful sensations of pleasure swept through her; her tremendous tits quivering and shaking spasmodically in my hands as she rode out her climax. Her eyes were closed with the intensity of the moment, her mouth open as she gasped for air, her whole body flushed with the heat of desire as she continued to shake in the convulsive throws of a tingling release. As the last of my spurting seed rained down upon that magnificent set of massive round tits, I felt totally drained as I released her heavy breasts and sat back in the chair, my own chest heaving as I drew in deep gulps of fresh air. My mom's hands gently released my spent prick and she lowered her arms, her own body shivering in post-orgasmic bliss as her ragged breathing echoed my own. We just sat like that for a minute or so, me in the chair and she kneeling on the pillow between my spread thighs, our bodies slowly coming down from the endorphin high of our mutual tremendous climaxes.

"Andy......I......I think you should go," she said softly, unable to look me in the eye. I could see that after being swept away by her emotions, she was coming back to earth and guilt at what she had done....at what WE had done together, started to take over. I could tell by the way she looked that the best thing for me to do right now was not to try and talk her out of that feeling of guilt; just to leave her to think about what had happened, and to sort out her own feelings about it. If she decided the whole thing had been a huge mistake, never to be repeated again, well.......I'd have to think about what I was going to do if that happened. But from the look of pure ecstasy she'd had on her face when she was cumming, I thought that the devil on her shoulder just might win this one.

"Okay, Mom," I said as I reached over and grabbed my pants. I stood up beside the chair and pulled on my clothes as she continued to kneel before me, still not meeting my eyes. "Are you alright?"

"I.......I......yes, I'm fine," she said as she looked at me, a surprisingly calm expression in her eyes and in the tone of her voice. "I just think it's best if you go right now." She gave me a small comforting smile that warmed me deep in my soul. I could see that I didn't need to worry about her right now; she just had to sort out her own thoughts at the moment. And the way she looked at me, I could sense a deep understanding of our new relationship was taking root within her, one I hoped to continue to build on, just the way I wanted it to.

"I love you so much, Mom." I bent over and gave her a soft tender kiss on the lips. Her lips were soft and warm against mine, and it was a perfect kiss to end the day with.

"I love you too, son," she replied warmly as she looked up at me. I smiled softly in return and said nothing more as I pulled my shoes on and made my way out of the family room. I went through the archway that separated it from the hallway that lead to the front door before reversing my steps quietly. I peered around the edge of the archway and took one last look, wondering if I'd ever experience anything so exquisitely magical in my life again. I felt a warm comforting sensation wash over me as I looked back to see her bring her hands up to her chest, and then watched enthralled as her delicate fingertips started spreading my warm milky semen all over her gigantic tits. I saw her eyes close and heard a soft moan escape her full pouty lips as her fingertips smoothed the pearly cum over her big red nipples. With a smile of satisfaction on my face, I left her alone, quietly easing the door shut behind me.

As I got in my car and drove away, I started to think about how the education of my mother was coming along splendidly. Heading home, I was already thinking about what sort of outfit I'd buy her for tomorrow's lesson.........I was sure it would involve another trip to the lingerie store.

...to be continued...

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,738 Followers