Educating Pam Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked over at her and asked, "what?"

She leaned forward and kissed me lightly. Without saying a word she rolled over on her other side and got up on her knees. She reached over, grabbed my hand and pulled on it as she slid off the bed. I got what she was hinting at and followed her off. We walked hand in hand to the bathroom. She opened the shower curtain and got it. She turned to face me as I went in behind her, then she moved back against the back of the stall. As I got close to her, she reached down with her left hand and took hold of my cock. At the same time she placed her right arm around my neck and brought her right leg up as high as she could and placed it tightly against my ass. I slid my left arm down and reached under her right leg and found her cunt with my fingertips. I started light stroking between her clit and her cunt. I looked her in the eye and she just nodded her head up and down as if to say yes. It took me a couple of seconds, but I started to pee. She pressed the tip of my cock right on top of her pee slit and started to pee as well. Between the fact that we were standing so close and hand being down there as well. Piss sprayed everywhere. I finally ran out of piss, but she continued for a few seconds afterward. She moved her head to mine and we kissed. Finally she lowered her leg and I moved my hand around to her back and then back in between her legs from the front.

She got this funny look on her face and asked quietly with a smile, "we really made a mess today, didn't we?"

"Yes," I said smiling back, "that we did."

Again with the funny look and smile, she said even more quietly, "I wish we didn't have to wash it off."

Which really surprised me. "Feeling really naughty today are we?" I asked back.

She kissed me and then turned on the water. I got out and grabbed some soap and a towel for her. After I had washed her off and then played with her ass for a little, she got out and did the same for me. I rinsed off as she started drying herself. Her back was turned to me. When she heard the water turn off, she turned, handed me a towel and then turned back around and continued to dry herself. Had the day been normal, I would have had no hesitation about giving her a nice wet ass slap, but today, well I just didn't want to.

I heard her ask "what are you waiting for" and she wiggled her ass a little.

I said, "I really don't feel like it today."

She replied, "well maybe I do," and wiggled her ass again. I let out a sigh, walked over and gave her a very light slap on the ass. It was more like a hard pat that a slap. She turned her head, looked at me, and said, "that was not a slap. I'll stand here for the rest of the morning if I have to." She turned her head back away from me and stuck her ass out a little farther.

"What the fuck," I thought to myself. I reached back and landed a sharp slap on the still wet ass cheek that was closest to me.

She let a sharp, "oooh!" as it hit. After a couple of seconds, she turned her other cheek to me and said, "might as well make it a matched set."

Again I let out a sigh and I slapped that cheek as well. I could see the red imprint of my fingers on the first one I had hit and I knew that they would be on this one as well. She didn't make a sound this time. She just jumped a little as it hit. Things got really quiet, then she turned towards me and I could see the tears streaming down her face. Of course it wasn't from the slaps. She put her arms around my neck and I put mine around her back and we kissed. She moved her head aside of mine and we stood there hugging as she continued her soft crying.

I softly said, "it will be okay dear."

She just hugged me all the tighter and the crying increased in intensity as well. We stood there just hugging for a while.

She said, "let's go back to bed."

I took her hand and led her back to the bedroom. She climbed back to the center of the bed and lay on her left side. I got in next to her and laid down on my right. My hand went to her pubes and at the same time hers went to my cock. I slid in deep between her legs. We placed our other arms, under each other's head, and then we kissed. As the time passed our touching got more and more passionate. She brought her leg up over mine at the start but as her passion increased, she flipped it over so that her ass was almost lying flat on the bed. She was getting very close to coming, when I slid my one leg over between hers and then getting up on my knees, I moved the other one in between hers. She still had my cock in her hand and as I got close, she placed it right at her cunt. We weren't kissing at that point, just looking eye to eye.

As I felt her hand move off of my cock, she said, "fuck me." I started to slowly move in. She said, "hard. Fuck me hard!" She was plenty wet so I pushed in hard and fast. "Again," she said, "again."

Which I did, again and again and again. Full strokes that went in hard and came out slow. This went on for a couple of minutes. She placed her hands on my ass cheeks and started pushing as to say faster. So I picked up the tempo and after another minute or so, she tensed up and started lifting her ass a little off the bed to slam it even harder against my cock. Then with a loud howl, she climaxed.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," she said and another one blasted through her. She kept slamming upwards and I kept pumping with her rhythm. She tensed up again and with a loud "FUCK!" another massive orgasm hit her.

At that point I slowed down, in both the speed and the intensity of my strokes. She gave me a funny look but I wanted her to settle down and get control of herself. "Take it easy Pam," I said softly.

She didn't say anything, she just looked at me as she continued to breathe heavy from the last orgasm. She pulled my head down and literally attacked me with a kiss. After it ended I felt her hands again, pushing my ass cheeks to say harder and faster. Again I did as she wanted and she ripped off another 3 hard climaxes one after another. I slowed down again but she wasn't finished. We repeated the cycle two more times, then after the last climax hit her, I changed my angle and speed and filled her with my sperm as she joined me in one last orgasm. As I always did, I pushed in far and held there. I laid my cheek next to hers. After a few seconds, I heard her start crying again. Again, that feeling of how tough the coming weeks were going to be for both of us, surfaced, but there was nothing to be done but what had to be done. I moved my head back and kissed her lips. My cock was almost completely out of her by then. I then slowly kissed my way down to her cunt. I licked and ate all the sperm off of her and as much from inside of her that I could get at, then brought her gently to another orgasm. I climbed back on top of her and we kissed for a long time.

Her face was wet with her tears but she smiled and said, "my turn."

I moved over and laid on my back. She got down between my legs and licked my cock and balls clean as well. Like I had done, she got on top of me and shared that special kiss of love. I looked over at the clock and it was just a little after 11:00.

"It's still early," I said, "do you want to go get some lunch?"

She laughed and replied, "not unless we are going to walk in there like this!"

I laughed as well at the thought of it. So we laid there and just lightly played and talked for the next hour. At some point we got into a 69 with her on top. My cock would come up but it wouldn't stay hard for long. She just kept sucking and licking. She had a number of climaxes as I licked all around her sweet cunt and clit.

Finally she looked over at the clock and said, "I guess it is time to get cleaned up." She gave my cock one last suck and kiss and then wiggled her ass on my face. She got off of me and then off the bed. "Come on," she said, and I got off the bed also.

We went back into the bathroom. She sat on the toilet and took a quick piss. I started the shower running. She got off without wiping and stepped into the stall. I washed her off like I had done before then we traded places and she washed me off as well. And like before, after I had rinsed off and stepped out to dry, she was slightly bent over, her ass still wet from the shower.

She turned, shook her ass, and said, "we don't have all day."

I really didn't want to do this, but I slapped her ass again. First one cheek, then the other. I knew the wetness was going make it sting even worse and I misjudged my aim a little on the second and hit her harder than I wanted to. She drew in a few deep breaths, straightened up, turned towards me, and put her arms around my shoulders.

"Thank you," she whispered and kissed me. We hugged for a while and finished drying each other off. We headed back to the bedroom and quietly got dressed. I watched as she put on her usual white cotton panties and plain white bra. She pulled her slip out of her purse and slid that over her head. Her blouse and skirt followed. We didn't talk at all. She came over as I pulled my shoes and as she done in the past, she knelt down and tied them for me. She looked up at me and I saw the tears start flowing again. I stood up and helped her up at the same time. We hugged for a while as she cried. Then we kissed. It was soft and gentle.

We resumed hugging and I heard say softly, "I'm going to miss you next week."

"I'm going to miss being with you Pam," I replied.

She pulled her head back and looked me in the eye and said, "I love you so very much."

"I love you too Pam," I said and then kissed her.

Her tears were still flowing as she got her coat on and we left the room. It was still raining and cold outside. We had one more quick kiss before she got in her car and drove off. I stood there for a few minutes. Being with her had been so much fun and I really liked her a lot. It was going to be rough, but you have to do, what you have to do. I got in my truck and drove back to the office.

Our chats on ICQ on Thursday and Friday weren't much to talk about. She didn't talk at all about her moving on Thursday and only made a brief comment about on Friday when she said that her and Kathy were going out that night and how upset Kathy was about the whole thing as well. The weekend seemed to drag on forever.

Monday morning, Pam came on-line around a little before 9:00 AM. We exchange long kisses as always.

I asked her, "how was the weekend?" It was quiet on her end for a while, so I followed with, "you don't have to tell me if you don't want."

She replied, "no. We had a big fight on Saturday night after we went to bed."

"Oh boy," I said

She typed, "I got told that I'm being an ungrateful bitch, oh and yes, that I should mind MY own business and not ask about things at his work. That is none of my business what he does there."

I said, "that's not right."

She sent, "I told him that it was my business if he was going to screw up my life and his kids lives as well." Then she added, "but he doesn't see it like that. All he sees is the money and the power," and closed with, "bastard!"

I sent, "how long did this go on for?"

"Oh, not long," she wrote, "maybe 2 hours."

I typed, "ugh."

I was going to try and change the subject, but before I could, she wrote, "oh yes, and also, I'm being a selfish bitch for wearing panties to bed."

I thought to myself, "this guy is really digging his own grave."

As I started to type something, she said. "I just got out of bed, went and got my bottle of hand lotion out of the bathroom, walked back to the bed, set it on my pillow and told him, here, you can have all the sex you want tonight. I got a spare blanket out of the closet and went downstairs and slept on the couch."

I said, "I'm sorry that you had such a nasty weekend."

She replied, "oh he gave me a half ass apology on Sunday morning, but I know he doesn't give a fuck about how I feel about all of this."

"I know you are upset," I said, "but I know you will find some way to make it okay." Nothing came in from her for a long time. I checked to make sure she was still on-line and asked, "still there?"

"Yes," she typed back, "I am. It's just hard to cry and type at the same time."

"If you send me your phone number, I'll call you. This way it won't show up on your bill," I said.

It was quiet again for a little while and then she sent, "I'll be okay."

"How was Friday night with Kathy?" I asked.

She said, "It was sad. She thinks I should stay here with the kids, but she also said that it was going to be very rough."

I replied, "I wish I had some magic words to say that would fix everything for you."

"I know," she typed, "but it's not going to get fixed and I guess I just have to live with it."

I said, "smile for me please?"

She sent a smiley and wrote, "well, I guess I have screwed up your day again."

"No!" I said, "don't even think that way! I'm here because I care for you and I want to be here for you."

"I know you do," she replied and added, "why does life have to be so damn hard!"

"Because it is life," I said, "there are things that we have control over and things that we have no control over. Trust me, I know that all too well."

She said back, "I know that also. Well I'm going to get going. I'm going to over to Mom's house for a little while before I go to work."

I wrote, "I love you Pam."

She replied, "I love you too," and added a "kissssssssssssssssss."

I sent back the same, "kissssssssssssssssss."

Her parting comment before going off line was, "this is so damn unfair."

Deep down inside, I really wished I could help her. But I knew that my trying to do anything was both stupid and dangerous for both of us. Sometimes life sucked and sometimes life really sucked.

Pam was late coming on to ICQ the next day. It was close to 10:30 AM and I was started to get worried. I sent her a long kiss. It was quiet at her end, nothing at all.

Finally she wrote, "I'm sorry. I don't feel much like talking today."

I sent back, "what's the matter Pam? Did you two have another fight?"

More silence, then she wrote, "no, I'm just having a very cloudy day," which was her way of saying that she was depressed. I was trying to think of something to say, when she wrote, "I'm sorry. I don't feel like talking this morning. I'll talk to you on Monday. I love you. Kiss." Then she went off-line.

"Damn! Damn! Damn!" I said out loud in the office. I knew the next five days for her were going to be rough. I didn't have any appointments for that day. I just worked on accounting and other stuff to keep my mind off of what was going on with her.

Around 1:00 PM, my office phone rang. It was a long time friend of mine by the name of Jean. Jean had also been a close friend of a girl that I had been in love with some 20 years before. And I was still in love with her, even though she had been taken away from us many years before. Jean and I had become good friends after that and five years ago we had spent a evening together, making love and remembering that special person. Some events had happened in the past weeks that were connected to that early relationship and I knew why she was calling. She had made plans for us to spend another night together and this call was let me know when and where it was going to be. It was Thursday evening at a resort about 35 miles to the northeast of the office. In a way I was looking forward to spending the time with her, not only in bed, but talking to her face to face as well. There were still questions that I had about that girl that only Jean knew the answers to. And it was a good evening. The sex was great and so was the conversation and company. Jean finally did answer all of my questions and while I was sad and upset at the answers, at least I knew the truth about why things happened as they did. I'm sure some folks reading this are wondering why I would take off and spend a night with another woman, considering how I felt about Pam and what was happening with her. But when I get around to telling that whole story, I'm sure you will understand.

The weekend passed quietly and then Monday rolled around. I got up early and was at the office by 8:00 AM. Pam came on-line at 8:30.

"Kissssssssssssssssss", was her first message

"Kissssssssssssssssss", was mine as well and I asked, "so how did go?"

It was quiet at her end for a few seconds, the she asked, "can I have your phone number? It will be easier to call."

I gave it to her and a few seconds later the phone rang. I answered it with my company greeting and heard Pam say, "my that is very professional."

"Thank you, "I replied.

I heard her draw in a deep breath then she started. "I didn't say a word almost the entire trip out. I sat there and watched the miles go by and just felt totally lost. I didn't eat lunch and hardly ate any supper. We stayed at this fancy hotel with a king-sized bed and this and that. Of course my period started on Monday so he was shit out of luck in the screwing department, not that I was going to let him. I didn't tell him that I had it and he started bitching about me wearing panties, so I pulled them down, showed him the string and said, here, yank it out and have all the fun you want. He got this really disgusted look on his face, rolled over and went to sleep."

I said, "sounds like it was off to great start."

She went on, "oh it gets better. The next day we went to look at the house. I swear, that real estate agent looked like the twin sister of the screamer from next door. I almost asked her how she liked her last cumshot!"

I laughed and she did a little as well.

She said, "it is this big house. Big living room, big kitchen, big bedrooms, everything was big, big, big. I looked around and said that I didn't need this and I didn't want this. They both started pressuring me. I wanted to fight back, but I didn't. Finally I caved in and said yes. So we went over her office to take care of the paperwork. I was curious as to why the sales agreement and credit application were dated from two weeks ago."

I interrupted her and said, "sounds to me like he pulled a fast one."

"Oh I'm sure of that," she replied. "I crossed the dates out and put the correct date on both of them and when I signed I also dated that as well. I asked for copies, which the bitch gave me a hard time about but finally did. I put them in my suitcase when we got back to the hotel that night but much to my surprise yesterday when I was unpacking it, they weren't there." I just let out a loud sigh. Pam went on, "so I waited until he was asleep last night. They weren't in his suitcase so I went to his briefcase which of course was locked but the combination is our banking PIN forward and backward, which happens to be his birthday."

I said, "that's not too smart. I'm sure it wasn't the first time you were in there."

She laughed and said, "nope! They were all the way in the back upper pocket. Along with another set, that had a signature that kind of looked like mine but it wasn't. I'm taking them to work tonight and making copies of all of them and I'll stick those back in there when I get home. Friday we went for the tour of the plant and his office. His secretary is some little cutie."

"Oh yeah?" I asked.

"Oh yeah," she replied sarcastically, "tight mini-shirt and big boobs. We could have come back on Saturday but he wanted to show me around the area and all that good shit." I laughed again. She finished with, "his biggest mistake?"

I asked, "yes?"

She laughed and replied, "letting me drive home yesterday. Pam doesn't drive like to drive fast but when she does, it's usually too fast." She paused and said, "I scared him a few times."

I started laughing really hard.

Then she said in a quieter voice, "I really missed you."

"I know Pam, I missed you also," I replied.