Educating Pam Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tnewbie
Tnewbie
39 Followers

"And I'm giving you fair warning," she said, "since I didn't get my ass screwed last week, be ready for it on Wednesday."

I laughed again and said, "whatever you want dear."

"What ever I want," she said back to me. She paused and said, "well I guess I will be going. I have things to do before I go to work."

"I love you Pam," I said.

"I love you too," she replied and hung up the phone. She sent a "kissssssssssssssssss" on ICQ and dropped off-line.

While sounded like she was at least getting over her initial anger about all of this, I knew that it was far from over. After another long sigh I went back to working.

Tuesday on ICQ she was pretty much the same old Pam. Cutting up and just having a good time. It felt good to see her like this. I kind of felt it was an act, but at least she was trying.

She did say, "tomorrow, I'm just going to show up and have a good time."

I replied, "you won't have any argument from me on that dear."

She typed, "and I want you to take your time with everything."

I asked, "don't I always?"

She sent a smiley and followed with, "yes you do. But tomorrow, even more so. I want to treasure every minute I have with you from now until, well you know when."

I sighed. I had been doing a lot of that lately, but I said, "you have my promise and I will tell you what. I will let you tell me when you want to finish or stop whatever I am doing. How does that sound?"

I didn't have to see her face to know the expression on it. She said, "really?"

I replied, "really."

She sent, oh, this is going to be fun! Kisssssssssssssss."

I said, "Kisssssssssssssss. I know it will be."

After a little more chatting we signed off. Her last message was, "get a good night's sleep. You are going to need it!"

She was right about that. I got to the motel around 9:15 and I saw her car was already out in front of our usual room. I went into the office, paid for the room and got the key. I drove and asked her, "were you waiting long?"

She smiled, "I forgot to tell you that I could get here for 9:00."

I laughed, walked over to her and gave her kiss. We walked hand in hand to the room. We were no sooner in there, when she dropped her purse on the table, quickly turned on the lamp, closed the curtains, ripped covers off the bed onto the floor, came back to the table, grabbed a tube of something out of her purse, walked into the bathroom, came back with a hand towel, walked the towel and the tube over to the nightstand next to the bed, flew back over to the chair, and took her coat off and dropped it on the chair. It was like watching a movie being played at double speed.

She turned towards me and like the last time, her blouse was completely unbuttoned and her skirt was only closed with the button at her waist. She looked at me and asked, "are you still dressed? Get moving!" With that, she opened that one button and off came her skirt, which was quickly followed by her blouse. I was still working on my shirt buttons when she walked over, opened my belt and the top of my pants. She peeled my pants and underwear down my legs at the same. I got out of my shoes as she was doing this. She knelt down and one leg at a time pulled pants leg, underwear, and socks off. I finally got the last of my shirt buttons open. She picked up my pants, socks and underwear, stood up, grabbed my jacket and my shirt off the bed, with a few quick steps, dropped them on the chair. She turned and just about ran over to me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me hard. I wrapped my arms around her waist.

Did you ever try to kiss and laugh at the same time? That's exactly what I was doing or trying to do. She pulled back from the kiss, looked me in the eye, and asked, "and what is so damn funny?"

"Nothing Pam," I said, "nothing at all," and resumed the kiss.

We hugged for a little while then I felt her push my one arm down with her arm and she took my hand in her hand. She pulled me over to the bed and we got on and lay down in the center. She reached up and pulled down a pillow for both of us, then rolled to her other side and got the tube and the towel and brought them down close to us. I didn't have read the tube to know it was K-Y or some other lube. She rolled back over and faced me. She moved her face close to kiss me and at the same time I felt her hand go down to my cock.

"Somebody is in a big hurry," I said softly.

Pam smiled and said, "no. No hurry at all," but she started lightly stroking my cock.

I brought my around down to her breast and played with it for a while. I worked her nipple around and around. I was squeezing it but not real hard. I felt her hand leave my cock and come to rest on top of the one I had on her breast. Her fingers closed tightly on mine and she squeezed very hard. I watched her face as her breathing increased and her mouth opened slightly. She started moving my fingers and her nipple side to side. I could tell she was in pain from the look on her face but it was a pain of her own making. After a few minutes of this she relaxed her grip but still left her hand and fingers where they were. The seconds passed as her breathing slowed, then once again she tightened her fingers on mine and repeated the process. The third time she bowed my fingers inward a little so that my fingernails were digging into her nipple.

I said, "stop it Pam," but she shook her head no. I said that she was in control and well I couldn't well go back on it. She squeezed hard, a lot harder than I would have in that situation, and started to move my fingers in that side to side motion again. She closed her eyes for a few seconds as the pain increased but then she opened them and looked at me. I shook my head no but that didn't end it. Finally she relaxed her grip and moved her hand off of my hand. I moved my hand off her breast and down to her stomach.

She kissed me again, rolled over on her back and said, "now the other one, the same way."

This wasn't good I thought. She was looking for something in the pain as well as the pleasure. Which is okay, if one knows what they are looking for and also knows when to stop once they reach that point. The problem was, that I didn't think Pam knew what she was looking for. But, as she wished, I repeated the treatment to her other nipple. After I was done, I slowly slid my hand down to her pubes. I played with the soft dark hair with my fingertips. After a while of this, I cupped her pubes and gently pressed against them with the tip of my middle finger riding at the top of her cunt crack. While not on her clit I was close enough that the movement of my hand was sending sensations through that as well. She brought her legs up with her feet still flat on the bed sheet. This moved my fingertip close to her clit but still not on top of it. I played with her like that for a while. She was close to cumming but she couldn't get over the top.

She was breathing heavily and looked really desperate as she said, "how long are you going to torture me like this?"

I smiled and replied, "whenever you tell me to stop, I will."

"Fuck, I forgot!" she said as she reached down and moved my fingertip to the top of her clit. I pressed hard and started rubbing it. I did a silent 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, count to myself and she blasted off on a ripping climax. She was yelling and kicking her legs on the bed and shaking like she was freezing cold. I kept up what I was doing and she had another one, just as violent. A third one followed shortly afterwards.

I stopped for a little as she was coming down off of that one and asked her, "ready to stop?" She looked at me and said, "no, not yet." So I gave her three more hard ones, just like the first three had been. After the third, she reached down and pulled my hand off of her cunt completely. "I have to take a break," she said, still breathing like she had just ran two miles.

I just laughed and moved my head up and kissed her long and deep. She was still breathing hard as I said softly, "you keep that up and you will be so exhausted, that you won't be able to drive home."

She looked me deep in the eye and said, "I don't care. I really don't care."

I said, "Pam, I know I said I would let you tell me when to stop, but I will not let you hurt yourself. I love you too much for that."

Pam looked at me, wrinkled her nose up and replied, "party pooper! Maybe I should get the clothespins and have you put them on me," and then she stuck her tongue out at me.

I smiled and said, "I'll be more than happy to snap them on those beautiful nipples of yours. Go get them. But here is the deal. I'm going to tie your hands behind your back with my belt so you don't try to rip them off and they are going to stay on for a full 5 minutes after I get the second one on."

She lay here and staring at me for a good minute. She realized that I was being serious and finally said, "okay. I will behave."

I didn't say anything, I just crawled between her legs. She had climaxed so much that there was easily a six-inch wide puddle of pussy juice under her ass. I started eating her. I took my time bringing her to each orgasm. I had my hands up on her breasts and her fingers were controlling the pressure of my fingers like before but that was her choice. My face was soaked by the time she had came for the third time.

I pulled my face away, and heard her say, "hey, I didn't tell you to stop!"

I replied, "I'm not stopping. Roll over on your knees." She did that and I started to eat her from behind. That is a lot easier with the woman's ass hanging off the bed and me kneeling on the floor, but I made it work from this position. It's easier to do a deep tongue fuck from that angle as well and I did plenty of that. I made her work for every climax. Slowly I would build her up and then bring her off by licking her clit. I was having a good time and of course she was having a good time as well. After she had climaxed for the third time I traced my tongue up from her clit, through and in her cunt one more time, before bringing it to rest on her asshole. I started licking and pushing it inside.

I heard her say, "it's really clean today. I tell you about it later." I didn't say anything, I just kept on attacking her asshole with my tongue. I could feel and hear her build up close to an orgasm but she couldn't get over the edge. She was shaking and pushing her ass back against me but it only made the itch even worse.

Finally I heard her plead, "please? Please?"

I had been running my hands slowly up and down her back. I brought my left one around and with my thumb started lightly pressing on her clit. Between that and the pleasure that my tongue was giving her, it wasn't too long before she climaxed although it was more like a sexual explosion. She let out a loud shriek of pleasure and was bucking and shaking. I kept doing what I had been doing and second one, even harder than the first, went ripping through her.

I heard her say as she was gasping for breath, "okay. Stop. I need a rest."

I laughed and lightly kissed her ass cheeks as I moved back away from her. I softly said, "I'm going to rinse my mouth out."

I heard a faint, "okay," though the continuing gasps. I got off the bed, grabbed a cup from the dresser and went back to the bathroom. I rinsed my mouth out and washed my face a little as well. As I got back on the bed, Pam reached up, grabbed the lube and the towel and handed them back to me.

I remarked, "this is pretty big tube of this stuff."

She replied, "yes, and we are going to use every drop of it."

I just shook my head, opened the top, squeezed a big glob on her asshole and proceeded to lubricate her. Like always I started with one finger then went in with two. As I was doing this, she said, "this morning he had to leave early for a meeting and was gone by 6:00. I had saved the bottle and tip from that disposable enema that I used the last time. I got the water to the right temperature, stopped up the sink and added a little soap. I filled up the bottle, bent over, stuck it in and squeezed as much of it in me as I could. I did this 3 more times." She laughed and said, "it started getting a little excited down there, but I managed to get another one in."

I asked, "how big was the bottle?"

She said, "eight ounces."

I replied, "that was a little over a quart. That was a pretty decent amount."

She laughed again and said, "hell yes. After the last one I went right to the toilet and Pam got very clean. Wow, was I clean."

The way she said it made me laugh. I asked, "did you rinse out with plain water afterwards?"

She said, "no, should I?"

I said, "some times the soap can be irritating. A rinse doesn't hurt."

She looked back at me and asked, "how come you know so much about this?"

I just smiled and said, "it's a long story." By then she was well greased inside, so after removing my fingers I put another big drop of lube on her asshole. I lubed my cock up, closed the tube and wiped my hand on the towel. I got in behind her and after getting her ass at the right height, I pressed my cock right against her waiting asshole. I asked, "are you ready?"

She said, "you have no idea how ready I am." She turned her head forward.

I pressed into her slowly. I felt her pressing down to open up as well. I went in about 3 inches and stopped. I asked, "are you okay?"

She replied, "oh yes. Oh yes!"

I moved in deeper until her ass was close to my pubes. I said, "I'm going in all the way. Let me know if it hurts." She didn't say anything and I moved in as deep as I could get.

I heard her gasp, and I started to pull out. She said, "no, that feels so damn good."

I held there for a few seconds. Then I started slowly and gently screwing her ass. I was moving in and out about three inches with each stroke. "Oh yes," she moaned softly, "oh yes," every time I went in. Her breathing got heavier and faster and as it did I started moving faster, but still not too hard. This went on for a few minutes and then I felt her start tensing up and with a loud scream, she had a hard climax. I slowed down to where I was barely moving as it hit her. "Oh my God," she moaned as she settled down from it. I went back to the type of screwing that I had started with. And we repeated the process two more times. I had looked at clock just as we started and ten minutes had already gone by. I figured she wasn't going to tell me to stop anytime soon, so I slid my cock almost all the way out and stopped. She turned her head around towards me and said, "I didn't tell you to stop!"

I replied, "I'm not stopping. Just getting a little more lube." I took the tube and greased my cock back up, then slowly went back deep inside of her. She had gotten comfortable enough with getting her ass screwed that she started lightly squeezing my cock with her ass muscle, which felt really good. But I was in deep enough that I wasn't in hurry to climax.

We went on like that for another 10 minutes and she had another three hard anal climaxes, yelling and screaming with each one. I slid back out and as I was lubing my cock again, I said, "you are going to have to wear a diaper to work tonight."

She laughed and replied, "we have them there." I pushed back in and she said, "when ever you are ready."

I pulled back to where her ass was the tightest and started going faster with short strokes. She was building to another orgasm as well. I got right to the edge and as the first shot of sperm started to come out of my cock I pushed back completely inside of her. That was all it took.

"Fuck!" she screamed as she came then, "fuck! fuck!" as she felt my cock throb two more times as it emptied it's load deep inside of her ass. I pushed back in as deep as I could and I stayed there. As she was coming down off of this orgasm, she softly said, "I love you."

"I love you too," I replied. My cock started going down and she started squeezing it as it did, until it finally slid out of her ass. I moved along side of her and kissed her on the cheek. I said, "I'm going to wash."

"Okay," she said.

I went into the bathroom and washed my cock and hands off. I was wondering if our usual neighbors were in the next room, especially with all the noise that Pam had been making, but I didn't hear anything from over there. I got some toilet paper. She was still up on her knees when I returned to the bed. I wiped the lube off her ass. I had planted my load pretty deep and none of that was leaking out. After I was done, Pam laid down flat on the bed. I lay down beside her and she got on her side facing me. We wrapped our arms around each other and kissed for a long time. She pulled her head back away, looked me in the eye and said, "wow." She smiled and we hugged. I knew she was going to have a very sore ass the next day but I didn't say anything. We lay there for a while.

Then I heard her laugh a little and wiggle her ass. I knew what she was going to say, even before she said it.

"Pee time!" I said.

She replied, "yes. And I really have to go."

We kissed again and got off the bed. As we got into the bathroom she looked back at me and said, "you get in first today."

"Okay," I replied as I walked into the shower stall and turned so that I was facing out the door.

Pam got in, kissed me and then turned around so she was facing the same direction. She pushed her ass up close to my cock and bent forward with one hand on the bar that was in the shower and her other one on her knee.

She wiggled it and said, "fire when ready."

I laughed and reached down between us to aim my cock. She pushed in even closer. I started to piss and she cut loose with a hard and hot stream of her own. I moved my cock up and down her crack, even sending a shot up the top of her ass crack and out over her back. I didn't want to piss inside of her cunt but it was getting sprayed and splashed anyway. Not that I hadn't pissed in other women's cunts but I didn't want to deal with that today. Pee flavored pussy wasn't a favorite of mine and I had it in the past, so I was talking from experience.

Of course Pam was giggling the whole time this was going on. I ran out of pee before she did and she kept on spraying my cock and until it was all out of her. I let go of my cock and pulled my piss soaked hand out and placed it on her back.

"Did you like it?" I heard her ask.

"You are getting really adventurous," I answered.

She straightened up, turned around, and wrapped her arms around my neck. I put my arms around her waist and we kissed. She backed out of the shower stall and said, "you might as well go first."

I started the water and she washed me and played a bit. We traded places and I did the same for her. I did wash her asshole out gently with a soapy finger. She didn't say that she was sore there but I knew that she had to be. I moved away from the shower and let her rinse off while I started to dry off. I wasn't facing the shower at that time. I reached over to get a towel for her and just as I did, I felt a sharp slap on my ass. I turned quickly, she grabbed the towel out of my hands and ran back out in the bedroom laughing all the way. I didn't say anything. I just smiled, finished drying off, and walked out in the bedroom. She was standing on the far side of the bed drying off and smiling.

"Gotcha!" she said with a big grin.

I replied, "yes you did."

I was standing on the other side of the bed and she said, "come over here." So I walked over to her and she dropped the towel on the end other bed. "Aren't you mad at me?" she asked as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

I put my arms around her waist and said, "nope."

She said, "not even a little?"

I just said, "nope."

She smiled, spun me around and started pushing me back towards the bed. As my legs hit the side she pushed me down into a sitting position. She leaned down as I did and gave me a kiss. She pulled her hands from around my neck and spread my legs open. She crawled over my left knee and brought her right arm up behind her back.

Tnewbie
Tnewbie
39 Followers