Educating Pam Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tnewbie
Tnewbie
39 Followers

I just smiled and stopped my tickling. I picked up the hairbrush, put it on the dresser and got the dildo and the lube. The dildo was one of those soft gel ones, about as thick as my thumb with a wide suction cup base. I lubed it up good and moved back down to her cunt. I placed it at her asshole and slowly worked it in.

"That feels a hell of lot better when you do it," she said. I started slowly sliding it in and out. She was so close to cumming but I wasn't going fast enough for her to get off. "Damn it!" she said, "are you going to do that all night?"

"Maybe I will," I answered.

"Mean! Mean! Mean!" she replied. I pushed it all the way in, then I got on top of her and slid my cock inside of her cunt. Her eyes opened real wide and she said, "this feels great!"

I smiled and replied, "just wait Pam."

I screwed her slowly but hard enough and she climaxed a few seconds after I started.

"Yes!" she said, "yes! Yes!"

I kept on screwing until she came again and then I slowed down to let her catch her breath. I moved my hand down underneath my balls and got the base of the dildo. I started screwing her again but this time I was sliding the dildo in and out of her ass as well. She started tensing up and shaking and I knew this climax was going to be very intense.

She yelled, "Oh! My! God!" as it started. She heaved her ass up off the bed in rhythm with my strokes and that pushed her into a second and just as powerful one. I stopped to let her calm down but she cried out, "keep going damn it!" I laughed and resumed moving my cock and the dildo although very slowly at first. "Faster," she said, "faster! Faster!"

"You must like this Pam," I answered and I started going faster.

"Fuck yes!" she replied with a big smile, then added, "next time it will be with a bigger dildo!" I kept on screwing with a big smile on my face and soon she climaxed. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" she yelled as the first one ripped through her and repeated it when she climaxed again.

I was getting close to cumming myself. I pushed the dildo back in and let go of it.

"It's time, " I said, as I started screwing her faster.

"Fill me with your love," she replied

I leaned over and kissed her hard, then I pulled my head back. Pam started tensing up and she started to cum and just as she did, I pushed in hard and my cock let go as well.

"Oh yes!" she yelled as she felt my seed enter deep inside of her.

I kept pushing in hard and she climaxed one more time, then I stopped and waited for the last one to pass.

"All finished?" I asked.

"Damn that was so nice," she said with a big smile.

"Yes, that was pretty nice Pam," I replied as I leaned back and started to untie the ropes around her legs. My cock slid out and she let her legs down so that her feet were on the bed as I reached up and untied her hands as well.

She wiggled her ass and said, "you forgot something."

"Maybe I'll leave it in there for a while," I replied with a big smile, but then I reached down and slid the dildo out of her ass and laid it back on the nightstand.

"That would have been fine with me," she said with a smile of her own.

I moved along side of her and she rolled over facing me. We kissed for a while, she moved down and licked all the sperm off of my cock and balls and the we switched positions. I licked up the sperm that was flowing out of her cunt and we got on our sides and kissed for a long time. We started talking. I told her about some of the things that had been happening with my life that I hadn't told her about before. Things that I felt were better said face to face rather than in an email. She listened quietly and told me a few things that she hadn't written about.

Pam said, "I didn't tell you this but I almost went out with someone last year."

I asked, "what happened?"

She rolled her eyes, shook her head and replied, "he is a drug company representative that comes around the office once a month. He was been asking me out for a long time with promises of a nice dinner and a good time afterward. But something said stay away from him. Then one Friday I was talking to the secretary at an orthopedic practice that we send referrals to. Her name is Janet and she is a little older than me. We both had rough weeks so she suggested that we should go out for a drink after work, which we did. You would really like her, she is a real character. Anyway, I was telling her about this Romeo and she told me that I was smart not to get involved with him. She told me that he is a collector. I asked her what she meant by that. She said that he is trying to see how many women he can screw. He will do you once and afterwards all you get are excuses. I told her that I was glad that I stayed away from him. Then she said that he's got a pretty bad reputation with a lot of the other doctor's offices in the area and that he wasn't any better than her old man in bed and that wasn't saying much. I asked her, "you didn't?" She answered, "yep!" and we had a good laugh after that."

I said, "she does sound like a character."

Pam replied, "it gets better. We have been going out pretty much every Friday after work. A couple of months later she told me that she had found a boyfriend. She told me that her old man goes bowling every Thursday and stays out with the guys until after midnight so she figured she would get in a little ball rolling in of her own. She met this divorced guy who had his own place and was pretty good in the sack. She said that he was teaching me all kinds of things. She even let him do it in her butt as she calls it." I laughed and Pam finished with, "she told me that the only thing that she doesn't like about doing that is that the next day she farts like a son-of-a-bitch and she let one rip right at the bar!"

I roared with laughter.

Pam said, "by the way, Deb would like to meet you. I said that I would ask you first."

I answered, "that is fine with me."

She looked at me, rolled her eyes and said, "I got here yesterday around 4:00 PM. I checked to see what food was still here and then I went shopping. I had the store put the candles and the lube in a separate bag so I could bring them upstairs. I picked up the rope before I drove out here on Monday. When I got back from the store, Deb was here. She asked me what all the food was for and I said, just to have something to eat that is all. Don't you know, she opens the bag with the candles in it, pulls one out and said, "I see you are expecting company." I didn't say anything and then she pulled out the lube and said, "and I have a pretty damn good idea of where!" And yes, I blushed really hard!" Of course I was laughing at all of this. Pam added, "Deb said, "that is okay Pam, I am having an affair also, although I have never been screwed in the ass." I said her that she should try it sometime but she didn't reply."

I said, "didn't we talk about you putting up a billboard the last time you were here?"

She laughed and answered, "I am sure she is at home smiling at the thought of me getting my butt drilled! My daughter called and asked if I was going to be seeing you this week as well."

I said, "more stories to tell."

Pam looked at the ropes and replied, "I will have to get this mess cleaned up before Deb gets here tomorrow. She will be calling tomorrow morning to see if she should come over for breakfast."

"Sounds great," I replied.

She rolled her eyes again and said, "I will probably regret this," and laughed. I just smiled and she asked, "well do you what time it is?" I looked over at the clock radio on the nightstand, but she said, "not that time. Pee time!"

"Let's go," I replied.

We got off the bed and went into the bathroom to play in the shower. The tub was an old claw foot one that had a shower added to it and a curtain that went all the way around. All in all it was a repeat of what we had done back in motel the last time we had been together but instead of eating her ass in the shower I told her that we would do that on the bed. We dried off, went back to the bedroom and I told her to kneel on the side of the bed. She got on and I reached over and got one piece of rope.

"Oh?" she asked as I wrapped it lightly around her left wrist and then around her leg above her knee a few times before I tied it.

"Do you want to me to stop?" I asked back.

She answered, "nope!"

I did the same with her right wrist, then got one of the pillows and dropped it on the floor right where she was kneeling. I knelt behind her and started licking her cunt. Then I pressed in real close so I could fuck her cunt with my tongue.

"Damn," she said, "I almost forgot how good this feels"

I stopped for a second and asked, "almost?"

She laughed and I went back to eating her out deeply. I still had my winter beard and starting rubbing that against her clit.

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Oh yeah!" she yelled as she got right to point of climaxing and as she reached the top, my hands went to the soles of her feet and I started tickling.

"Fuck!" she screamed as she wiggled and tried to get away. I kept on eating and tickling and not too long after she came again with another loud, "fuck!" I stopped tickling her feet and went back to slowly licking around her cunt. She was still breathing heavy as she said, "I should have figured you would do something mean like that!" I didn't say anything, I just kept on licking and after a bit moved down to her clit. I licked and sucked and soon she was teetering on the edge of another climax. Just as I felt she was right at the top I stopped and moved my head away. She shook her ass and said, "oh no! Not this!"

I replied, "just relax and enjoy Pam."

"Just relax and enjoy Pam!" she mocked back to me.

I waited about a minute and started back in on her clit again. She was bucking her ass back against my face trying to cum but I stopped just as she got close.

"Damn it!" she cried out.

I kissed her ass cheeks for minute and started in on her clit again. When I had done this to her before I brought her off on the third pass but not tonight. She was shaking and trying with all of her might to climax but I pulled away before she came.

"If I don't cum soon," she just about yelled in between her deep breaths, "I am going to rip off these ropes, run outside naked and fuck the first guy I see!"

I replied, "damn, I should have brought my camera in from the truck." She looked back at me and stuck her tongue out. I said, "I guess you are ready now."

I licked her clit a little, then her cunt for a while and moved to her asshole. I licked that lightly at first and then I pushed my tongue in and started eating her asshole. She had never climaxed before just from me doing that but she was so worked up that I knew she was going to cum and cum hard.

"Don't stop! Don't stop! Please, don't stop!" she cried out and I didn't. With a loud scream she came and like I figured, it was a hard one. I moved my tongue even faster and she had a second one just as hard within seconds of the first. I stopped and looked around at her face.

"See it was worth the wait," I remarked. She just lay there breathing heavy. I got up off the floor and said, "I will be right back." I walked back to the bathroom and rinsed my mouth out quick. I went back to the bedroom and said, "might as well do the lube job while you are up on the rack!"

She laughed and replied, "might as well."

I got the tube of lube, squirted some on her asshole and pushed my middle finger in. I worked it on and out a few times, added some more lube and went back to sliding in and out. Some more lube and then I worked my index finger in as well.

After a minute of this, she said, "this feels so nice but it will be even nicer once your cock is in there."

I replied, "it will be there soon enough."

Pam said, "lube it up good. We have all night."

She had gotten a large tube of the stuff and it had a small flip up top. I pulled my fingers out of her ass and popped the top completely off. I reached in and spread her ass cheeks with my fingers and pushed the opening of the tube as far as I could into her asshole, which wasn't much but still far enough. She looked back at me but before she could say anything I gave the tube a good squeeze. A little leaked around her ass but almost half of the contents went inside of her.

I pulled the tube out and said, "that should work for while."

She laughed, wiggled her ass, and said, "hell it will still be greasy the next time I come to visit!"

I replied, "now wiggle over to the middle of the bed."

She looked at me and asked, "and how am I supposed to do that?"

I answered, "try real hard," and I slapped her left ass cheek.

"Ouch!" she yelled and she started walking her knees over to the middle of the bed. She managed to get to the center and worked around so that her head was up by the pillows. As she did that I got the long piece of rope, looped it around where I had tied her left hand and knee, then walked over and tied off her right one as well.

"Don't want you trying to escape," I said.

She stuck her tongue out and said, "I am not going anywhere, tied up or not!" I got on the bed and behind her ass. I played with her ass cheeks for a little while, then I slowly moved my hands to the soles of her feet. I didn't tickle them, just very lightly traced my fingers around. Of course she tensed up thinking that I was going to tickle her again. After a minute she said, "damn it! Tickle me and get it over with already."

I laughed and replied, "maybe I will and maybe I won't."

"Mean! Mean! Mean!" she said. I kept up what I was doing a little while longer and then moved my hands away. She relaxed and as she did then I started ticking her feet. "Not fair!" she cried out and I laughed some more. I got in real close to her ass and started rubbing my cock up from her cunt to her asshole and back again. After a few seconds of this I pushed my cock hard into her cunt. She let out an "oh" sound and followed with, "you must not be getting a lot of practice these days because you hit the wrong hole."

I said, "nope. I just figured I would start in here first." I fucked her cunt hard and fast for a while and she climaxed twice. Then I pulled out and pressed my cock against her asshole. I was pretty wet from her pussy juice so I didn't bother to lube my cock up. "Ready?" I asked.

She looked back at me and said, "yes my love. I am very ready." I pushed in slowly for a little, stopped, pressed in a little more, stopped and then kept going until I was all the way inside of her ass. I looked at her again and she said with a big smile, "it is so damn good to be home again."

I fucked her ass for close to twenty minutes. Slowly and gently but I would go a little faster each time she got close to coming. When I joined her in the last climax my cock was only half way inside because Pam liked to feel my sperm running back out of her asshole. I left my cock inside of her for a little while afterwards.

I asked her, "so are you going to call Deb tonight and tell her that you just got your ass fucked?"

Pam looked back and said, "nope. I will just have them add to my billboard!" I laughed hand and as I did my cock popped out of her ass. I leaned down, kissed both of her ass cheeks, and then slapped her right cheek pretty hard. "Ouch," she cried out as I got off the bed and walked out to the bathroom to wash my cock off.

When I came back I untied Pam and she stretched on her stomach on the bed. I lay down on my side next to her and after a few minutes she got on her side facing me. We kissed a little and she brought her leg up over top of mine.

She wiggled her ass a little and said, "there it goes. Feels nice." I laughed and she got an even bigger smile as she said, "one of the porn DVD's he rented a couple of months ago was all about creampies. I had never heard that term before."

"So now you know what it is," I replied.

"Yep," she said, "so now we have the latest installment of Pam and her creampie asshole!"

I laughed long and hard then I replied, "now I know that I should have brought my camera with me." She gave me a funny look and I said, "I like those kind of pictures. I have a few saved on my PC."

She smiled and said, "I guess you will just have to wait until the next time."

"And when is that going to be?" I asked.

Pam kissed me and answered, "sooner than you might think and that is all I am going to say."

We hugged tightly and then we lay there for another hour, kissing, talking and playing a little with our fingers.

Pam yawned and said, "I wish we could lay here like this all night but it's going to be a long day tomorrow."

I replied, "I understand." I rolled over and got one of the pieces of rope. I turned back towards her and said, "put your hands together like this," and I held my wrists together out in front of me.

Her eyes got real big and she asked, "you are kidding me right?"

I answered, "just say yes or no Pam."

She laughed and replied, "oh what the hell," and held her hands out. I wrapped them again lightly with the rope but with plenty of winds before tying the ends. I got the other piece that was on the bed and gave a few wraps around her ankles as well. She asked, "what happens if I have to get up and pee in the middle of the night?"

I said, "this is a shoelace knot," as I tied it and then I put a small knot on the one end. "All you have to do is find this knot and pull on it."

"Or," she said with a smile, "I could just roll over and piss on top of you."

I shrugged my shoulders and replied, "what ever works for you."

She laughed again and said, "if I had known that you were going to do this, I would have gotten a piece of plastic to put on the mattress under the sheet."

I got off the bed and got the sheet and blankets off of the dresser. I put them on the bed and blew out all the candles except the one that was on my side of the bed. I crawled in and kissed her and said, "roll over on your other side," which she did. I blew out the candle and snuggled up close to her. I slid my hand up to her breast and played with the nipple and lightly kissed and licked her neck.

I heard her say, "if you keep doing this I will never get to sleep, but damn, this is so nice."

I replied, "I love you Pam."

She answered, "I love you too." Then I just cupped her breast in my hand and lay my head down on the pillow. She fell asleep and I wasn't far behind her.

I woke up the next morning to the sound of the telephone ringing and so did Pam. I reached over, got it off the nightstand and held it close to her ear but I could hear what was going on as well.

Pam said, "hello."

I heard a female voice on the other end ask, "are you two busy humping already?

Pam answered, "no Deb, we just woke up."

Deb said, "jeez sis, you must have had a hell of a good time last night!"

I slid my other hand down and stuck my index finger in Pam's asshole. She gave me a dirty look but then said into the phone, "it was very nice." I wiggled my finger around inside of her and she wiggled her ass as well.

Deb asked, "so what's up for breakfast?"

Pam squirmed a little more as I started finger fucking her asshole and answered, "you can come join us," still giving me a dirty look.

"What time?" Deb asked.

Pam looked me and asked, "9:00 AM?"

I replied, "that is fine."

She said into the phone, "9:00 AM"

Deb asked, "can he hear me?"

Pam squirmed again and answered, "yes, he can hear you."

"Hey what ever your name is!" Deb yelled through the phone, "make sure you give her a good fucking before I get there. I don't want her being cranky all day!"

Pam rolled her eyes and shook her head as I replied, "don't worry I will."

Pam yelled, "good bye Deb!"

"Bye Pam," Deb said and I hung up the phone.

Pam looked at me and said, "that was mean, sticking your finger in my ass!"

Tnewbie
Tnewbie
39 Followers