Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How bad do you want it? Do you need it? You need to be touched don't you? Spread you legs wider my little one. Let me feel you stretch those virgin pussy lips wide". He taunted me in a husky whisper. I spread my legs wider exposing as much of my pussy as I could. I could feel his already hard cock throbbing beneath me.

I watched Reggie and Rick get more excited as Jack lightly stroked my lips. The boys again moved to the floor, not to each other but to me. They pushed them selves together between my thighs and I moaned. I could not even imagine the sensation that was to follow.

"Do you want them to touch you" Jack taunted... I could only whimper and nod.

Before I could fathom what was happening their velvety tongues were on me. Lapping up all the juice that had gathered on my lips. My clit was swelling with each tongue stroke and one of them took it between his lips and began to suck. While the other nestled below, began tonguing my hole. I began to shake, after a moment I felt like I was going to explode. Jack said "STOP." And the boys pulled back and began stroking each other again.

"You have learned the intensity of pleasure" jack uttered "but you must learn to give pleasure as well." On that cue Marie entered from the shadows. She was naked. Her breasts were huge. Her pussy outlined in the finest downy fur. I jumped from Jacks lap and dropped at her feet. Her pussy lips right in front of my face. She sat on the sofa near jack and said "do you want to touch me...learn to pleasure me like the boys pleasured you?" My only answer was to bury my head between her thighs. The taste of her cunt was unreal, I could not get enough. I lapped at her like a hungry dog. Nibbling her lips and clit as she began to moan beneath my tongue. Her shaking voice directed me to all the right spots. Soon she was pushing my head into her more grinding her pussy against my face. She thrust once, then again and a flow of the sweetest thing I ever tasted dripped from inside her. Jack instructed me to lick it all up. Taste every drop of her cum. I did as I was instructed and my reward was to be soon.

After a moment of rest Jack pulled me to him. He put my hand on his throbbing cock and told me to stroke him. I did . He was so excited it was just a moment before he came. Shooting his hot cum all his belly.

"Are you ready for your greatest lesson " he asked.

Desperate and nervous, but craving his touch..."Yes..." I begged.

He laid me on the floor, a soft Oriental rug beneath me. He slowly pushed my legs apart and said "I think this will hurt, but know that it will also give you amazing pleasure." With that he lay between my legs and slid the tip of his cock against my slit. Pushing ever so gently against the pressure of my tight virgin hole. I moaned as he entered me fully. I was so excited I did not feel pain only the pleasure of being filled. It was not long before I could feel the ecstasy building up in me. His thrusts were soft but powerful. Each one drawing me up to him then pushing me down.. Jack was moaning. Marie and the boys looked on as I approached my first ever orgasm. I shuddered and I think blacked out. As I became aware of my surroundings Jack was still thrusting gently...Whispering in my ear. "That's my girl...what a good girl you are. Did you come for me?"

I nuzzled into him and he said "That is only the beginning" He pulled his cock out of me still very hard. Looked to the boys and asked "Whose next."

Before I knew what hit me I was being filled again. Reggie on his back, me on top of him. Jack was behind me and I felt his cock push against my ass. I was a quick learner and I did not need to ask what he was doing. He was going to take my virginity for the second time that night. And I could not have been happier. He entered my tight ass and began to thrust in rhythm with Reggie. I felt amazing. It was then that I looked back and saw that Rick had entered Jack just as Jack entered me. Marie stood watching for just a moment then came and squatted in front of me offering me her dripping cunt as a prize for taking on all of them.

It is a prize I treasured and earned on many nights to follow.

12