Education of Nikki

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Whisky7up
Whisky7up
49 Followers

Victoria was ready, strap-on in place and Nikki was laid on the rug.

Moving between her thighs, Victoria pushed into her as she squealed in ecstasy. Now able to move her arms, Nikki clung to Victoria as she moved the dildo in and out.

She needed something more and received it when she felt the fingers on her clitty. She was almost there. Again. Frustrated, she felt Victoria withdraw and she was rolled onto her front. A cushion was placed under her and she knew this raised her bottom. Fingers caressed her buttocks then ran down between her cheeks.

Nothing happened. Victoria repeated the actions, but still...Nothing.

In confusion, she penetrated Nikki's cunt once more, fucking harder. Perhaps too hard.

She tried again, just one finger stroking down her cleft this time. Still nothing. Why wasn't it happening?

In frustration, she slapped Nikki's wriggling bottom.

Something made the girl speak. 'Spank me...You have to spank me.'

Of course! That was it thought Victoria. The secret combination.

Spanking, masturbation, then down that lovely furrow. Touching her hole.

Not necessarily in order, but all three and 'open sesame.'

She began slapping her thighs, gradually moving up to her buttocks and increasing the severity.

Everyone was silent, watching Nikki's quivering bottom becoming quite pink and listening to the sound of the impact ringing around the room. Nikki gasped with each stroke, her bottom stinging.

A pause...Then the fingers following the trail down the groove.

It happened. She opened for her and the tip of the dildo was nudging at the tiny but accessible hole.

Nikki whimpered as Victoria pushed in, stretching her that little bit more.

Victoria seized her wrists and pushed them out and up as she pulled back, ready to take her.

Nikki cried out, powerless to do anything as Victoria forced her way back into her ass. She felt something would burst but she didn't know what. They rolled over, Nikki still impaled on the cock.

Arms out wide, dildo stretching her anus, Nikki lewdly spread her legs apart in invitation. She didn't care if it was Jennie or Peter, so long as it was someone. Anyone.

It was Jennie who went between her thighs, tongue lapping at her cunt, fingers pushing inside.

Her hips bucked so much as she came that her bottom was freed of the invading object.

As her sphincter contracted all sensations were concentrated in her cunt.

Jennie fell back, hands under her skirt pulling her panties aside, desperate to get at her own pussy now.

Peter had already removed his jeans and was stroking his stiff penis. He looked at Jennie, then at Victoria who nodded her assent.

Lifting her skirt and wrenching her knickers down he was quickly between her thighs pushing his cock into her as she wrapped her legs around him. Nikki and Victoria looked on.

'You knew, didn't you.' Said Victoria suddenly aware of Nikki's fingers inside her.

As they were changing, Nikki asked what Victoria had meant. About knowing.

'You mean you didn't know?' Nikki looked blank.

Victoria told her, including how, first Peter had seen it and then she had too.

But only now did Victoria realise a spanking had to be a part of it.

'You said I had to spank you. You said that when you didn't open for me.'

'Did I say that?' Nikki asked unsure. 'I remember wanting it but not asking...'

Then it hit her.

Opening up nicely again.

All those things had happened before Mr Lawson said it. In the dream.

'But how could Mr Lawson know?'

Victoria hadn't been looking forward to this, but there was some logic and she used it.

'He didn't know. It was your dream, so anything said came from you. From your imagination.'

Nikki seemed to take this in as Victoria continued.

'It was you who told me to spank you. You actually said I had to spank you, as if you knew it wouldn't work otherwise.'

Nikki frowned. Victoria wasn't really convinced but it was important Nikki believed it, so she had another go.

'Maybe you didn't know exactly what happened. Just that something did, but that you had to be spanked as part of it.'

Nikki was sure she didn't say she had to be spanked, but then she was obviously mistaken before, when she'd thought she heard Victoria's voice in the garden.

What really bothered her was that Mr Lawson seemed to be involved when something odd happened. Real or imagined. Or dreamt.

Daniel was angry.

Peter had told him to make himself scarce and it hadn't worked out like he hoped with Kelly.

When he replied to that contact ad, all he expected was a mass produced letter inviting him to send money for something.

He re-read the reply he got back. It was an interesting style of writing.

Dear Daniel

Thank you very much for your letter that I received recently responding to my advertisement in 'Playmates'.

Let me tell you a little about myself.

My name is Michelle and I live in the Bristol area, and I am truly submissive and love being pulled over a mans knee knowing that my knickers are going to be pulled down exposing my bare bottom, then having my bottom soundly spanked until it has a healthy red glow to it. A man that can give my bottom the sound spanking that I deserve and that by the following morning has faded, leaving no bruising or lasting marks always impresses me.

I have for your use quite a collection of implements such as whips, paddles, canes and riding crops all of which I like to feel on my bare bottom. I also like to be humiliated, like being told to play with myself while being watched. I have my favourite vibrator which I always love using. I am sounding very naughty aren't I? (Well I am) I just can't help it.

I love dressing to please and enjoy role-play. I have various outfits all of which I love putting on for a man. I have a couple of Adult schoolgirl outfits and can be the naughty fifth former in white blouse, school tie, grey pinafore dress, flat school shoes and knee length white socks completed with tight white cotton knickers. Alternatively I can be the disrespectful headgirl with short grey pleat skirt, sexy black lace panties, too tight white blouse and tie, with my breasts straining to escape, black stockings with stiletto heels. Or a PVC maid's outfit, a smart secretary, rubber nurse or anything else that pleases you.

I am a good girl and do not do sex, however I'm sure that after we have played a game or you have given me a sound spanking there are many ways I can provide the relief you would need, and expect! (If required)

I found your letter very much of a turn on. I also enjoyed the Story Of O very much. It was so nice to receive a letter from someone with imagination who obviously knows how a girl should be treated.

Although this is what I do, being spanked, it's also what I enjoy. Men tell me they can tell when a girl enjoys it and when they are just putting up with it. When I get spanked I get very wet, which is not something you can fake.

I hope you like my picture. As you can see my bottom is waiting for some firm guidance from you!

If you think my services could be of interest to you, please give me a call on the above number between 10:00-15:00 on a weekday. I'm sure we can arrange an appointment that is convenient to you.I do hope to hear from you soon.

Obediently waiting

Michelle

It was personal and original. There was mention of 'services' so money would still change hands but it was clearly a real person.

And she must be selective otherwise why did the ad ask for an explicit letter? It must be a way of identifying someone suitable and safe. Michelle wasn't giving her phone number to just anybody.

She was willing to submit to him. Probably to masturbate him after, maybe even take him in her mouth. It excited him, but it still meant paying for it.

Maybe there was another option.

**********

On the morning of her 19th birthday, Victoria and Peter gave her the best present she'd ever had.

She screamed in delight on discovering the silk wrap just like Victoria's and leapt out of bed, not caring she was completely naked, and put it on.

She looked great and they told her so. She hugged and kissed Victoria.

When it was Peter's turn she saw his erection through his pyjamas as she kissed him. She had to feel it as she smiled sweetly at him. 'Not now' Victoria said. 'You can have that later tonight. One present at a time...'

That evening, all three were in the main bedroom. Nikki and Victoria were naked and putting on a show for Peter. Their bodies pushed against each other as they embraced and kissed.

Breasts were handled and nipples rubbed and pulled. Each had a hand between the other's thighs, hips gyrating as fingers moved inside.

Peter began to undress, looking forward to fucking them both when they kneeled before him.

He thought about coming over their faces as they licked and sucked him.

He wanted to do that. Even more, he wanted to get his cock in their bottoms.

Especially, he wanted to fuck Nikki in that tiny hole. Ever since that time in his office.

He was the one who discovered it. She opened for him...Her anus crying out for his cock. For him to fuck her. But Victoria had done it first.

On hands and knees, both girls crawled over to the bed, wiggling their bums as they went.

With each movement forward the shape and angle of their pussies between thighs changed.

His gaze was drawn hypnotically and he wished he had two pricks so he could have them both at the same time, one on top the other.

They bent over the bed presenting him with their bottoms and he had to decide who was first.

He chose Victoria and slipped in while his hand went to Nikki's thighs.

After a minute or so, he pulled out and took a position behind Nikki and she felt him push into her cunt.

It seemed ages since he fucked her before and it was like her first time all over again, except that knowing his cock had only just vacated her beloved Victoria's pussy made it even more exciting.

Just as she was growing used to his size, she was disappointed when he withdrew, but she saw him go back to Victoria who was holding her cheeks wide apart.

He pushed his cock against her anus and Nikki's eyes widened. How on earth could something so big get in there? She thought.

And is he going to do that to me?

She was a little frightened even though she had the feeling everything had been leading up to this.

She watched as Victoria received him, his length slipping in inch by inch until it went no further.

Gradually he was moving in and out, fucking her as easily as if it were her cunt.

Then it was Nikki's turn.

She looked over her shoulder as he withdrew from Victoria. His cock looked huge, much bigger than just now, she thought. It would surely hurt terribly if he did it to her that way.

But she couldn't say 'no' could she? That wouldn't be fair as they had been so good to her and Victoria had already done it to her hadn't she? Perhaps if he couldn't get it in she'd be saved.

If she concentrated really hard when he spanked her, maybe it wouldn't happen.

He might give up and just fuck her cunt instead. She wouldn't mind that, in fact she'd love it. Again.

Perhaps she could suggest it, persuade him, especially if she suggested that whip too. The one he was so fond of.

He could have her on her back, his cock pushing into her while her hands were tied behind her back.

She knew how this thrust her breasts out and they'd make a good target. She'd be helpless as he whipped her tits while he fucked her but she knew it didn't really hurt. Not like his thing would, forcing its way in her little hole.

Suddenly she realised her bottom was stinging. The spanking had begun and she felt fingers between the crack of her bum.

Nikki tightened every muscle she could and it worked as she felt his stiff cock prodding her anus but failing to gain entry. Victoria saw how tense she looked.

'I think you need loosening up some more' She said as she manoeuvred herself under, so she could enjoy her pussy with her mouth.

Nikki momentarily relaxed with pleasure but then the stinging blow to her bottom reminded her and she clenched again, ready for the inevitable finger. It was still working.

Nikki heard Victoria's voice from somewhere.

'I think she wants you to use something harder Peter, perhaps the cane?'

Why would she say that? Thought Nikki.

What she should have wondered was how could she possibly speak at all while her mouth was so occupied between her thighs. It just wasn't possible.

The Whoosh of the cane startled her and for a second or two, that was all she knew. The sound.

Until she felt it...Like a hot poker drawn across her bottom.

She gasped, just in time to feel another. Whoosh! It whipped in again.

Nikki would have slumped forward but for Victoria under her, astonished to see the cane against her flesh.

The third stroke landed...In that super-sensitive spot, the crease between buttocks and thigh and she could take it no more.

She lost all control as Peter ran his finger down her cleft.

'Now!' He thought as his hard cock pushed into the opening hole.

Victoria was masturbating her and Nikki felt Peter's cock push in even more, stretching her ring.

The feeling of being so full, being stretched as he fucked her and the probing fingers in her cunt sent her beyond her normal limits.

Her body contorted, releasing Peter, a mixture of sweet pain and unbelievable pleasure.

There was no way to describe the sounds she made as the jerking movements slowed to a snake-like slither and Victoria emerged from under her.

Peter hadn't come and was watching her wriggling. Perhaps he could have seconds.

Victoria looked at the three stripes across her bottom.

'Why the cane?' She asked.

He was confused. "But...You said...'

She was about to ask him what he meant when they heard Nikki groan.

She slid to the edge of the bed but realised she couldn't sit and went to her knees.

'It doesn't matter...Just another unexplained event...' She said.

Peter and Victoria looked at each other, then to Nikki who was holding Peter's penis, stroking him slowly.

As he came back to full hardness, she wanked him forcefully.

He was close to coming as he heard her. 'Come on daddy.'

Victoria heard the words too, but she knew it could not have been Nikki.

Her mouth had not moved except to receive the ejaculating cock.

That night, Nikki lay in bed pondering the unexplained but not too bothered because she was safe with her guardians.

She fell asleep only to be awakened by a noise. And a familiar smell, briefly, as the cloth was held over her face...

Don't forget to vote:)

Whisky7up
Whisky7up
49 Followers
1...456789