Education of Nikki

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Almost all featured girls tied up and being whipped by ugly fat men, mostly bald or wearing hoods like some Wrestlers do. Or the men in her dream...

One in particular caught Nikki's eye as the men on the cover were athletic and good looking and she picked it up for a proper look.

Turning the pages she saw they were in uniforms and she guessed they were trying to get information from their victims.

There was much whipping of bums and tits but there was more imagination than in the others.

One series of pictures showed a large breasted girl having her nipples pulled until they really stuck out and then crocodile clips were attached.

Nikki remembered the science labs at school and how sharp those little teeth actually were.

It would be excruciating she decided.

But then she noticed wires leading away from the clips and, intrigued, she turned the next page.

A man threw a switch and an electric current passed through the wires...and the girl's body strained against the ropes with agony on her face.

On the next page, the clips had been removed but the girl did not look at all relieved. She looked terrified.

Excited, Nikki turned the page.

In close up, fingers held two crocodile clips, jaws stretched wide open.

One was fixed on the girl's clitoris. It didn't matter where the other one was going because Nikki had her own idea on that.

Victoria came to see what was keeping her attention as she turned the page again.

'Wow! Not very nice is it?'

Nikki hesitated and said 'I'm sure it's awful but I am thinking of a particular girl I never liked at school.'

Victoria laughed and said 'Why not invite her over next weekend?'

Before she could respond, her jaw dropped in shock. 'Look!'

She pointed to what was, presumably, the officer in charge. He wore an eye patch. Like Brother Daniel. Mr Lawson.

Victoria picked up another magazine. 'Look here. It's a common feature in this kind of material.' She showed her pictures of other men with eye patches to prove the point.

'Yes' Nikki hissed 'But I didn't know about this stuff before, did I?'

Victoria grabbed her hand and took her to another part of the shop.

'Have you ever seen so many vibrators? Different sizes and shapes. Amazing aren't they?

Nikki giggled. 'Someone has left a thermos flask up there' She said pointing to a large red object with a white top.

'No Nikki it's not a flask.'

'Well what is it then?' She demanded.

'It's what they all are, silly' Victoria answered.

'What?...But...But...How?' Nikki was flabbergasted.

'You'd be amazed. Come on, let's go for coffee.'

As they left the sex shop, Nikki briefly saw a magazine rack where the covers showed women in thigh high boots with sharp looking heels, leather clothing and whip in hand. There were men cowering before them.

She wanted to look at these too but Victoria couldn't be pulled back.

There was something odd about one of them called 'Trix' that caught her attention but they were out the door.

Nikki went to bed that night in one of the guest rooms.

Bruce must do more than just work in that place, she thought, to have a home like this. She even had her own TV and Video machine.

She noticed there was a tape in the cabinet and, curious, she put it on.

The action took place in a club of some sort. Private she supposed when she saw what unfolded.

A man had been wrapped in some kind of black material, probably PVC. He was completely covered except for a hole where his genitals poked through.

Two women were whipping him across his chest, legs and stomach. She wondered how he could breathe properly. Perhaps air-holes, but they must be very small.

His moans and groans were muffled as he was whipped and one of the women played with his dick, bit he was very limp.

What's the point if it doesn't turn him on she thought.

Then with a smaller whip, the woman swished at his genitals. She held his cock in her gloved hand and whipped his balls.

By now his penis had become completely stiff but Nikki saw how small it was. Or was it because the ones in the dream...and Peter's...were just so big?

After whipping his cock some more, the woman gripped it while the other continued to whip his chest.

She wanked him and he came, shooting his spunk over the black PVC. The camera zoomed in to show the contrast in colour.

Nikki thought it a bit dull but, she thought, there were some odd people about.

That night she had her dream again except that instead of being roped to a wall and whipped, she was tied to a bench.

She was on her back with her hands over her head tied to one end while her feet were tied, either side, at the other end.

Her tits were pushed out and up and the way her legs were tied down, her legs were held open.

Victoria approached wearing thigh high boots, with extremely sharp looking heels. In her hands, she held the massive vibrator from the shop and Nikki struggled as Victoria sat on the bench between her trembling thighs.

Victoria unscrewed the top and poured a cup of coffee.

And walked away...Laughing.

Coming home, Victoria asked how things were with her mum and Nikki told her she was still looking forward to Wimbledon but the problem was really her mum's boyfriend.

He obviously preferred a relationship with no kids involved and her mum knew this. Not really meaning to she occasionally said this when they had the kind of argument mums and teenage daughters usually had and it upset Nikki.

She was happy her mum had some love in her life but it could get her down a bit.

It was Peter who suggested she move in with them. They had just got back and Nikki was admiring their garden when the offer came.

'Oh yes please! Could I?'

Like a child greeting her daddy coming home from work she leapt into his arms, throwing hers around his neck.

And just like a little girl she had left the ground, swinging her legs around his waist.

Of course she was bigger than a tot so he had to support her weight with his hands and he found himself clutching her bottom.

Except that one hand went a little further. He could feel the warmth of her mound through her knickers.

By straightening his middle finger he found it nestling along her little groove.

She looked at Victoria and asked 'Is it okay?...For me to live here?'

'Of course it is' She replied lowering Nikki's skirt over her husband's probing fingers.

Nikki didn't notice or didn't care about the finger as she turned to his face and kissed him.

Surprised, he fell backwards with Nikki on top.

'Oh my god, are you hurt?' She asked holding his face.

Victoria was laughing. She could see they had a soft landing on the thick grass by the driveway.

Leaning over him, Nikki presented him with a view of her breasts down her shirt.

He had the beginnings of an erection earlier, with her legs around him and his finger rubbing her, but now he was fully hard. And she was sitting on it.

As she moved, this time she felt it as he said 'Ow, you're sitting on my...'

With the sentence unfinished, he moved a hand to her knee and lifted it to ease the pressure. His cock twitched with lust as he was treated to the view of inner thigh, panties stretched tightly over her vulva.

As Nikki got up, her hand pressed gently against him passing over the length of his cock.

It may have been an accident...

**********

Nikki moved in two days after returning from Holland and she was quickly at home in her new surroundings, looking forward to the Bank Holiday, when her thoughts turned to Kevin.

She had been making him wait until her 18th before they did it, but considering the events of the last two weeks there didn't seem much point waiting any longer. After all she had been on the pill for some time now.

But now she wondered if he was right for her...And then there was Peter.

Her mind went back to the day at the club. He was Mr North then...And he'd caned her. Only once...But it followed the strap.

Oh...And his fingers. In her cunt. Pushing in making her squirm and wriggle.

The more she thought about it, the more she wanted to be fucked by him and not Kevin.

She wanted Mr North's big cock fucking her, not Kevin's.

But she had promised him.

Victoria suggested he come around on Saturday, to see how things went.

Nikki really wanted to spend the weekend with just them because they were going away on holiday for two weeks on Tuesday.

It was Friday afternoon and the sun was shining. Summer was early.

Nikki was away from college early and sunbathing in the garden.

The day before, when they'd seen the weather forecast Nikki realised she did not have a bathing costume. Taking her to her bedroom Victoria threw her one of hers.

'Where's the other piece?' Nikki asked.

'That's all there is' Laughed Victoria. 'The Americans call it a T-Back. You'll see why if you look in the mirror when it's on.'

Nikki thought the thin strip looked uncomfortable, as if it might dig in rather than cover her bum.

Not shy anymore, at least with Victoria, she stripped naked and put the flimsy item on. Sure enough she saw the 'T' and then the material disappeared between her bum cleft.

As she turned, her reflection changed. 'But I look naked from the side' She gasped.

'Yes but you look fantastic. I could eat you.'

The girl beamed with delight as Victoria told her the garden was secluded so nobody else could see her anyway.

'And of course it's good for an all over tan. I would join you but I have to go out tomorrow. Feel free to use the pool.'

So here she was, basking in the sunshine. She'd already been for a dip in the pool.

Climbing out and walking to her sun lounger, anyone watching would have been reminded of the stunning woman emerging from the waves in that James Bond movie...In the White Bikini...Except that Nikki's breasts were bare, the coolness of the water making her nipples stand out even more.

But there couldn't be anyone watching.

She'd never exposed her boobs to the sun before. Not even in Spain with her mum, although she was shocked when mum went topless at the beach.

Not wanting to burn and deciding she was dry on her front, she turned over and lay face down.

The man watching from the conservatory window had to look twice.

Was that a naked girl out there?

From where he was standing, her legs met her bottom and he could clearly see the divide between her buttocks that curved upwards like a football. Or two, but pushed together.

The downhill slopes disappeared over the peaks before the uphill journey of her back.

Where the line of her crack came down, it met two other lines where thighs met buttocks.

He was amused that these lines formed an arrow. Pointing, as if directions were needed, to her cunt.

Amused...But hard. Very hard.

As Nikki was drifting in that state which is neither awake nor asleep, Victoria's voice said 'I should put some lotion on. You don't want to burn. I'll do it for you.'

She flinched a little as cold cream squirted onto her back and she thought of Brother Angelo from the dream. Only she remembered that was hot.

She relaxed, feeling the hands massage the lotion into her skin.

Another squirt...Her left buttock. Not so cold this time...A hand smoothing it in and down her thigh.

Now the other one...Hot this time. Or was she getting used to it?

Two hands on her thighs, fingers fleetingly moving inside and she opened her legs a little.

She didn't want to burn where they may rub together did she?

Finally her calves. Except it wasn't final. A bit was missed and hands were back massaging cream into her bottom.

Each one rubbing in a circular motion. A finger dipped in between and she widened her legs more allowing the finger easier access as it slipped under the strip of material.

She felt it being pulled aside while the other hand went where the finger had been.

Two fingers were now rubbing her exposed cunt, her pelvis lifting up and pushing back as a finger slid along and in.

A second finger...Now how many?

Hard to tell because the one on her clitoris had taken her to the edge.

And then over as she came. A beautiful orgasm.

Nikki slumped back into the lounger, ecstatic.

Then she remembered...

Victoria was out for the day! But she heard her speak didn't she?

Trying to get up quickly she slipped to the grass.

But she caught sight of Mr Lawson going back through the conservatory door.

And hadn't there only been a tiny drop of sun cream in the bottle?

Saturday morning and Kevin arrived, looking forward to his second conquest. He was thinking.

'Something Nicola...Correction, if he wanted to bang her he'd have to get used to the name she was now using...Something 'Nikki' had said suggested he would not have to wait until her birthday after all.'

As she had been making him wait, he got his satisfaction elsewhere.

He loved tossing himself off to his collection of magazines and videos but it wasn't the same.

Kevin was reasonably happy with the size of his dick...'After all, an orgasm's an orgasm ain't it?'...But like most men he'd have liked a couple more inches.

So much more to hold and look at. And the strokes would last a little longer too.

'Course telling Tracie he was two inches bigger had helped in getting her to screw. She was anybody's after a few drinks and he needed to give himself an edge didn't he?'

'She was too drunk to notice anyway...Plus she could hardly measure him with it in her mouth could she?'

'It amazed him that Nicola...'Nikki' went out with him anyway. But then he was good at laying on the charm and he convinced her his intentions were honourable...The kind of words he used with her...And he agreed to wait. It was a bit of an effort but if it got him into her knickers, his mates would certainly get to know. But there was always Tracie...'

When introduced, he turned on the charm but Victoria saw it was false. She took an immediate dislike to him but told herself that maybe she was a little jealous. She wanted Nikki to herself, although Peter could share her too.

She regretted suggesting Nikki invited him over. And now he was looking at her strangely. Not in admiration like you might expect from a boy lusting after her, but more...what was it? Study?...As if he was checking something.

Up in Nikki's room he immediately tried it on by putting his hand up her skirt. She slapped him and he was so shocked, he forgot himself.

'You bitch!' He said. 'Why can't you be more like Tracie?'

Nikki exploded. 'Tracie!! You fucked her didn't you.' A statement not a question.

He was stunned. He'd never heard her say 'Fuck' before.

'Yes I did. Still am...And she swallows too.' He wanted to shock her.

It didn't work. 'Victoria told me not to trust you. Ten minutes after you got here she said that and she was right.'

'Well there's something you should know about Victoria bloody North' He said as he flung the magazine at her.

It was 'Trix' and the same issue she'd seen in Holland.

The woman on the cover wore thigh high boots with pointed heels and a series of leather straps criss-crossed her upper body except her breasts.

Each was circled by a ring connected to the straps making them rather prominent.

A mask covered her eyes and nose but Nikki recognised her before Kevin told her to turn to page six, where she would be unmasked.

'I knew that' She bluffed. 'I suppose you were going to try to blackmail her.'

'Something like that' He sneered and she ran out of the room bumping into Victoria, who had come up having heard the raised voices.

Seeing the magazine, Victoria immediately worked out what was happening.

There was always a chance this would come up and she was ready.

But Kevin denied it. He bowed his head in mock shame and said he had the magazine because it turned him on.

'He's lying' Said Nikki.

'We'll see' Said Victoria as she reached out and grabbed his arm, holding it behind his back. She led him out the door and down the stairs.

'I have a special treat for you, down in the basement.'

Nikki didn't know there was one. The door they passed through she had thought was a cupboard. They went down more steps until the lights illuminated the room.

Nikki did well to conceal her surprise when she saw the weird stuff. She recognised the stocks but that was about it.

Before Kevin knew anything had happened Victoria had his hands in leather cuffs, fixed to an overhead bar.

"We can take your jeans off while you behave or I can cut them off. You'll look pretty silly going home in your pants' Said Victoria.

He allowed her to remove them and she fastened a bar to his ankles, keeping his feet apart. 'That's so you can't kick.'

Victoria held a knife as she pulled back the waistband of his Y-fronts.

He was about to yell when she smiled and cut his briefs away, exposing him.

'By the way, we are sound-proofed down here so no one will hear you.'

Across the room Victoria and Nikki were talking.

Nikki said 'He had sex with Tracie' and Victoria asked who she was.

'Oh sorry. She's the girl I mentioned when we saw that magazine in Holland.'

'Ah, say no more. I know this is all strange to you Nikki, but are you willing to trust me on this?'

'You bet' She replied. More education for her.

Kevin heard none of this but as they approached him Nikki said loudly 'Whips or Electrodes?'

Victoria was impressed. A quick learner. Giving her a grin she said 'Both?'

'So you say you get turned on by Fem/dom then. Let's see' Victoria said as she lifted his dick between thumb and forefinger.

'Not much sign of life here. Look Nikki.'

She looked. It reminded her of the man in the video. Limp. 'Willy' was a good word for it in this state she decided.

Kevin was alarmed when he saw Victoria go to a cabinet and bring back a razor. It wasn't the cosy twin-blade type he was used to. They called them 'Cut-throat'.

He held his breath until, with relief, he saw the shaving foam in her other hand.

'Now keep still while I shave you. We don't want any accidents do we?'

Shaved, his penis looked a little bigger, but still limp.

Standing Nikki in front of her Victoria said 'Let's try something else.'

Nikki felt hands at her bra and then her breasts fell free as Victoria removed it, pulling it from under her top. She dangled the garment in his face before tossing it aside.

Slowly she raised Nikki's top until her breasts were exposed, nipples stiff, and in his mind his cock was hardening.

In the real world he put it down to embarrassment as Victoria gave a little tug.

'I really can't tell any difference.'

She turned to Nikki and said 'Perhaps if you take off the rest of your clothes.'

There was an immediate change. A definite stirring.

She didn't expect Nikki to take her literally so she was surprised to see her sliding her panties down beneath her skirt.

Feeling his stiffening cock, she pulled his foreskin back. 'Ugh! Look at that' She said to Nikki. 'He comes here hoping to fuck you and he can't be bothered to clean himself...In the cabinet over there you'll find a toothbrush.'

Nikki took it from its wrapper and gave it to her.

Pulling his foreskin all the way back she said 'Now to scrape this gunk away' and he managed to escape from her hand.

She knew the bristles were actually very soft, but she said 'Perhaps I should soften it first. It is new so the bristles are probably sharp...But then again that increases the fun.'

Grasping his dick she said 'I think it is time to begin the penis punishment.'

His cock throbbed in her hand...As she knew it would.

It was those magical words and the images conjured up in the mind of the victim.

She asked Nikki to hold his cock and she felt how hot it was.

Victoria went for his mind again. 'Yes it is time for some fun, Nikki. Time for...Penis punishment!'

123456...9