All Comments on 'Edward and Mrs Milf'

by LeanneSinclair

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
txcoatl1970txcoatl1970almost 11 years ago
5 star story

I love the raw emotions you captured in the story. So many incest stories make it blasé as copping a bevvy from the fridge, but you captured the passion, guilt, and outrage that IMO would go with breaking the taboo of incest IRL.

I'd love to see how Eddie deals with this and dearly hope he doesn't go all self-destructively emo with self-recriminations wrecking his thing with Becky and maybe his parents' marriage.

Mom's being selfish. I mean, nothing wrong with needing and wanting to get laid, but I'm puzzled why she felt her own son was the best option to scratch that itch?

Sure, he and Becky are at it like rabbits, and she's a bit jealous, wants a piece of the action beyond some voyeuristic kicks.

You sold that really well in the story, but what's made Mrs Milf OK with incest?

She doesn't seem like the conveniently omnisexual nympho in porn.

More please and thank you for a smashing start!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I'm happy to be the first to comment on this excellent story.

This is a great story of hot motherfucking. The highly gifted author knows to push all the right buttons: "What's up, Eddie? It's not the first time you've been inside me, sweetheart. Welcome back, my love." What a turn on! A mother reminding her boy, the first time he's got his big stiff prick up between mom's legs, that his young prick is now up his own mother's mommy-hole, the same wonderful hole between his mother's legs that he came into the world from as a little baby. And then, the repetition of "your mommy's cunt, your mommy's cunt." It's enough to drive Eddie, or any other son, into a fuckfrenzy. He keeps slamming and pounding his mother's incomparable cunt like there's no tomorrow, till he finally unloads his young balls up the twat of his dreams, shooting his mom a great big twatful of his warm creamy semen. Eddie and his mother know exactly where a boy's sperm belongs--up his own mother's mommy-hole.

daddygoesdeepdaddygoesdeepalmost 11 years ago
This story

Is so frigging HOT. Wow!!!!!!!!

MarkHughesMarkHughesalmost 11 years ago
Not to my taste, but well done

Oedipal incest is not my thing at all, but if you're going to do it, then do it well - and you do. For such an outrageous story, it is remarkably convincing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not so good

I usually like these kinds of stories but this one was way to rushed. If Edward didn't have a girlfriend and the Mum didn't act like such a slut then it might have worked well. Slow it down a bit and don't give it a shitty ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I like this, the poor boy being seduced by his mum. It's just a pity it wasn't longer.

thebug37thebug37over 8 years ago
Mom - Son - Pool

Nothing like a nighttime swim in the pool with mom. Except mother and son became more than just parent and child in a well written five star story. Shorter than I enjoy reading but you captured the entire family enjoyment in a beautiful one page story. Thanks for enjoyable reading.

SampkyangSampkyangover 7 years ago
I don't know why???

But I love incest stories. I have NEVER had thoughts of my mom, but when I was about 15 I wanted my sisters. One was actually hot for me but never let me play. I felt her pussy once, it was wet with desire and my finger slipped inside her, but that was all I ever got, an accidental slip inside her pussy...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
So hot!

Came twice reading this ....fucking incredible!

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
LEANNE**** YOU HAVE A WAY.

Your words ring in my ears, Come in mummy's cunt, again and again..........................Thanks for the read

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

Good short story. I like character development. The character of the mother was well done. Unfortunately, the son was not mature enough to recognize his mother was a woman with sexual needs. Hopefully he will mature, both psychologically and emotionally, to the fact he can love more than one person at a time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous