All Comments on 'Edward's Mom'

by BadEye50

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A good story

A good story pity about the anal ,never my scene,my best friends divorced mother was and so was his wife.We are still best friends I will never know if he knew or not.My wife didnt,its strange that his only son has the same name as me?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hair

I love the hairy part. A mature woman needs to have a full bush. It just makes things so great. It seems to me that the immature aways want everything shaved.

WoodButcher57WoodButcher57over 16 years ago
This could be a good story, But?

I don't usually make any comments on folks writing abilities, but in your case I must. You need to go back to school for more training, you write like a middle schooler. This could of been a pretty enjoyable tale, but your writing abilities took away from that.

WoodButcher57

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
hairy pits?

loved the hair part too but I guess in 1972 she would have had hairy pits too..I wonder!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Mrs Mowbray

The party was at my best friends Gregs place,his 21st,i was 20.His mother,Jane had walked past me and said follow me,up the stairs,to a half opened door,in we went,it was semi dark, light enough to see a guy sitting on a chair,a girl i knew riding up and down on his cock.Jane stopped reached for my belt,undid it and my jeans hit the floor,my cock standing straight out.jane reached for it,stroked it and then took it in her mouth.Ohh yes,as i tried to push it down her throat.She pulled back,turned and knelt on the lounge,lifting her dress up,she reached for my cock and positioning it at her pussy,pushed back,my cock sliding in to her wet hole.Here i was 20, fucking my mates mum,41 and i was going for it,grabbing her hips,she groaning,as i fucked in and out of her.I could feel my cumm rising,when next to me was a guy stroking his cock,it was Greg her son and he said thats it give it to her ,which put me over the edge and my cumm blew into her pussy,she pushing back. i kept fucking her for a short time,pulled back,only to see Greg get behind her and push his cock into his mother,in and out of her about 10 times,pulled out and spurted his cumm all over her pussy and arse.He walked away,dont tell her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You lost me when

she again "stated playing with my cock", but there were no quotation marks for miles!!

Keep all bad writing to yourself, or send it to an editor/proofreader (yes, I would do the job for you)!!

mcitylinemcitylineabout 2 months ago

I wish Edward said he knew and was happy his mom was with such a good man. He could even say he was glad that you make her smile.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous