Ego Aside

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After only ten hits, she stopped and ordered Linda to her. She rubbed my throbbing ass as she moved away. My cock bobbed up and down as if looking for those friendly lips that so rudely walked away. I heard them move over to the chair and heard her order Linda to her knees. I also heard a vibrator come on and Mistress Mara's command to eat her out. "Yes my Mistress, if it pleases you," she answered. I listened for some time as I hang there, sweating from the pain, aching from hanging and hungry with desire. I heard Mistress Mara grunt through an orgasm, and then order Linda to the floor. They continued there for another 30 minutes. They must have moved near me because every so often, I would feel some lips on my cock, and finger would push on my plug, or a hand would absently caress my leg. Linda came at least 3 times, as loud as she could, as she was ordered. I think Mistress Mara had the same number, but hers were only dignified grunts. When they finished, Linda was ordered to suck me as Mistress Mara cooled down. With the blindfold on, I never saw them do anything really, and the thought crossed my mind that it was all an act, and that they didn't really do what it sounded like they just did.

After only a short time, although torturous to me, Mistress Mara ordered Linda to stand and let me down. My arms were released and I was bent over the stool she sat on earlier directly in front of Mistress Mara. The nipple clamps were removed and the pain caused by the blood rushing into my nipples made me grimace. I heard Mistress Mara chuckle. My arms were attached to the stool with rope, as were my legs. "Now Girl, you will finish his whippings, and I want them as hard as the ones I was giving him. He will take 50 today, we will work up to 100 this week. Boy, you will count each hit aloud and thank Girl for each one, but you will address her as Madame of course. When we are done, you will thank her and me for giving you the chance to please us. Do you understand Boy?"

"Yes Mistress Mara," I replied, trembling, as I knew this was not going to be easy. They started off very hard, but not as hard as Mistress Mara's. She was just inherently better at it than Linda was. After the first few, I heard another swat and Mistress yelled to hit me harder. Mistress Mara must have swatted her with the crop. From that point on I yelled out the number and the "thank you Madame" instead of speaking them, as there was no way I could do it quietly, my ass was on fire, as was my pride at being paddled by these women. My head was getting light, and I was afraid I was going to pass out, but before I could do that, I counted out, "50, thank you Madame." I then added, "Thank you Mistress Mara and Madame for letting me try to please you." I hated the spankings, and had to find a way to not have this done to me anymore.

"Good try Boy, but it wasn't very sincere. That will come with time." My arms were untied and reattached behind my back. My blindfold was removed and Mistress Mara ordered me to kneel before her as she sat down in her chair. She propped one leg up on the stool and the other on my shoulder. "Service me with your tongue Boy. You are not here to try to make me come, unless I command it, instead, just leisurely lick and kiss me. Girl, rub lotion on Boy's ass, then go fix me lunch."

"Yes Mistress," we replied at the same time. Linda ended with, "If it pleases you my Mistress." Linda spent a good amount of time rubbing what smelled like coco butter on my sore ass cheeks. Mistress Mara also ordered her to stroke my cock and fuck my ass with the butt plug a bit too, until finally ordered away to prepare the meal. I did my best to follow Mistress Mara's directions, licking her as she flicked on the TV and VCR and watched some porno. From the sound of it, they must have been tearing the skin off some poor guy. Twice she directed me to go faster and on her clit as she grunted through a couple of orgasms, then directing me to slow down again and just lick. I was enjoying myself and proud that I could make her come.

Finally, her lunch was brought. "Stop Boy and roll over and lay on your back," she directed. I did as I was told and Linda placed a tray next to her, it smelled of fruit and yogurt. "Girl, you pick up where he left off. Boy, do the same for your Madame, make her come at least three times," she ordered as she picked up some fruit and began to eat.

We both replied with "Yes my Mistress, if it pleases you," and Linda sat down on my face as she began to lick Mistress Mara. I guess they hadn't faked the little show earlier. I worked hard and was very uncomfortable with my arms under me but was able to get Linda to come 3 times before Mistress Mara finished her lunch, Linda was close to another one and spoke out through a gasping voice, "Mistress Mara, I am near orgasm a 4th time, does it please you for me to come?

"No Girl, you were given the number and that is all you will have," she replied sternly. She looked thoughtful for a moment and continued, "Boy, I want you to try to make her come, Girl, don't you dare, it will displease me if you do. Boy, it will displease me if she doesn't. One of you will face my wrath." I went to work on Linda as best I could and I know she was close, but her study under Mistress Mara had disciplined her to not give in. She focused on servicing her Mistress and no matter how much I tried, I could not get her to come. Finally, the movie ended and Mistress Mara ordered us both to stop. "Boy, you will suffer for your failure later, Girl, you have pleased me, you may make yourself come."

"Mistress Mara, does it please you for me to come?" Linda asked.

"It is a reward Girl, for following directions," said the stern looking woman.

"Then I choose not to Mistress Mara, my reward is in pleasing you." Linda finished by laying her head on her Mistress's lap.

"Good answer Girl, I hope Boy can learn from you." She patted Linda on the head. "Everyone up now, Girl, attach the leash to Boy's cock strap please, release him from the spreader bar and when you have a firm grip on his leash, thread it between his legs so you have it behind him. When you have him that way, bring him to the pool. Boy, if you try to escape, you will leave your jewels behind, and don't forget about your collar"

We both replied, "Yes my Mistress," and followed our orders as Mistress Mara stripped and strutted out to the pool. She seemed remarkably comfortable with her nudity, especially for a large woman. It wasn't that she was unattractive, it was just unusual to see a larger woman so comfortable with her body. The chain leash was fed behind me, through my butt crack and clipped to a ring on my cock strap. My legs were released, as were my arms. Linda yanked hard on the leash so I would be aware of who was still in control. It pulled my cock and balls backwards, while pushing on the butt plug. Once outside we were ordered into the pool and to cool off. Then ordered out and to dry off

"Boy," Mistress said as she rested her buoyant body in the pool, propped up on the side, casually kicking her feet in the cool water, "you will rub oil all over Girl's body, starting with her front, but you can't touch her with your hands. Rub oil on yourself, and then rub yourself all over her. I would suggest being very careful."

"Yes my Mistress," I replied as I took the oil bottle and rubbed it liberally all over myself. Linda lay down on a lounge chair as ordered and I went to work. Two times my cock, hard as a stone nearly slipped into her pussy, so I started to do it from the side instead to avoid getting into more trouble. Mistress Mara ordered me back on top the original way, warning me to just be careful. It was very difficult to not enter her and my cock bounced off her clit and ran between her labia constantly. I reapplied oil to myself twice. Finally, I had oiled Linda's front completely, leaving us both gasping.

Mistress Mara ordered Linda to roll over and for me to do her back too. "Straddle her again, I want to see your cock resting in her ass crack," she ordered.

"Yes my Mistress," I answered as Linda got up and rolled over. I straddled her and rested by cock in the crack of her ass. I slid up and down, getting us both coated with oil, and feeling like I was going to come soon if I kept this up. I tried to raise my butt so that my cock would be stimulated less, but that nearly got my cock into Linda's ass, which I'm sure would have been bad, although she moaned as if she wanted it there, or anywhere. Finally, I was too close and stopped moving. I wanted to say something but knew better than to speak.

"Boy, you've stopped moving, are you close to coming?" Mistress Mara asked from the pool.

"Yes my Mistress, I am sorry." I replied.

"At least you stopped, but you will have to learn enough control to be able to keep going without coming Boy." She said as she rose from the pool and lay on the lounge chair next to us. "Ok Boy, it's my turn, oil me down now, but use your hands on me.

"Yes my Mistress," I replied as I jumped up to follow her orders. I spread the oil all over her voluptuous body, paying attention to those spots she directed me to. When she turned over, she directed me to try again using my body. I applied oil liberally to myself and lay upon her. She was much bigger than Girl was and the additional size meant more sliding and more stimulation. She had her finger on the control button at all times since this was a position of which I could easily take control.

"You are doing well Boy, it is very pleasing to me to feel you on me like that. I want you to just run your cock up and down the crack of my ass now, like a titty fuck except in my ass crack. Stop when you get too close." I responded respectfully and began as she said, but within moments, I was close and needed to stop. "Is that all? Pretty pathetic there Boy. We need to work on that a bit, get up and lay down on your back, where Girl is. Girl, sit between his legs and stroke him until he is close, stop when he gets too far, hurt him every time you have to stop by squeezing his dick and twisting his nipples. Eventually he will be able to control it indefinitely to avoid the pain.

We both responded with "Yes Mistress" and took our places. It was not long before I was close and said so. I received got pinches and squeezes and she started again. Unfortunately, this was not working, as the pain wasn't calming me down like Mistress Mara thought it would. Mistress felt it just wasn't enough pain. She ordered me up and Linda reattached my hands to my collar so that she could do the same thing with me in a standing position. Every time I had to stop, I received ten swats from the riding crop. The response in my cock was immediate. Linda continued and I went as long as I could before telling her to stop and getting the ten swats again. I hated it and would do anything to avoid it, but her oily hands felt so good and I was so turned on that I tried desperately to think of other things so I would not get close. It helped, but I still needed the swats every so often. After an hour and seventy swats, Linda was growing weary and so was I. Mistress had been enjoying the show but wanted more.

"We will work on that more, you were doing much better Boy, I am pleased," she said. I felt a strange pride in pleasing her, and wanted more. "Boy, go get us something to drink, wine for me and Girl, water for yourself. Girl, hit the pool and cool off with me. We responded appropriately and went to our tasks. I brought out the wine and a cup of water. When I came back out, Mistress was sitting on the pool steps with Linda kissing on her. She was kissing her neck and titties as well as playing with her pussy. It was shocking to me, as Linda had never expressed bi sexual tendencies at all to me. Girl was apparently someone different. As I set the tray down on the table, I noticed the remote control was sitting just under the chair Mistress Mara had been sitting in. I could grab it, and be free. However, something in me had already given into the training, and all I wanted to do was to please her, as well as Linda. I knelt next to the chair and faced the pool, waiting my next command.

"Serve us here Boy," she said as she sat forward on the steps and turned her back on Linda. I handed them their wine glasses and drank my water. Linda was ordered to reattach the leash to my cockstrap. Then Linda led me into the pool with it laced backward through my butt crack. Mistress Mara ordered me to massage Linda's back as she sat on the steps and they enjoyed their wine. "Boy," Mistress began after finishing her wine. "This week you will completely clean out the barn for your Madame. You will dress as you are and behave as you have been today. You will treat your Madame as you have treated me, you will address her as Madame at all times, and you will be severely punished for your disobedience. She will also punish you for her own pleasure and to get you adjusted to it. I may return here at anytime, but Friday I will be here at 6:00 sharp, and I expect Girl to prepare an excellent dinner, which you will serve, Boy. That night you will show all that you have learned, so be prepared. Now then, Boy, what do you want?" she finally asked, not even looking in my direction but instead looking idly at her fingernails.

"To please you Mistress Mara," I replied as respectfully as I could.

"And if my pleasure is for you to serve your Madame instead?" she asked.

"If it pleases you Mistress Mara, then it pleases me." I said.

"What if I want you to please other people?" She asked with a smirk.

"I will do my best to please you in anyway you ask Mistress Mara, even if it means pleasing others" was my reply, but the request made me nervous.

"Girl, what do you want?" she asked, now looking Girl full in the eyes.

Linda was very relaxed from my massage but straightened up and replied with a very respectful, "To please you above all others my Mistress."

"Good Girl, and you usually do," said Mistress Mara with a smirk. "Lets get some more sun before we head inside," she ordered as she rose from the pool and moved to her lounge chair and lay down. She ordered me to lie on my back and handed me the oil. "Oil up Boy, then hand the bottle to Girl." I did so and lay back to enjoy the sun. Linda rubbed oil on herself, and was then ordered to oil up Mistress Mara. Mistress Mara played with her own pussy while Linda massaged oil into her and then ordered her to lie back down. Several times throughout the afternoon I was ordered to get myself hard and once was ordered to eat Linda out but not to make her come. When the afternoon sun finally lowered, she ordered us into the pool one more time and then to dry before we all went inside.

Mistress Mara ordered Linda to prepare her bath and ordered me to kneel in the bathroom to watch. Linda ran the water, added bubble bath and helped Mistress Mara step into the oversized tub. She gently soaped her up and rinsed her off and even shampooed her hair and rinsed that too. "Normally Boy, she would also shave me, but it was done this morning so there is no need. Now you get to try it," she said as Linda helped her from the tub and dried her. She wrapped herself in the towel, sat on the vanity chair, and ordered me to bathe "My Madame." "You direct him Girl, make sure he does a great job." She said as she watched for a bit, then she got up and left the room. I tried to emulate Linda's actions as best I could but on two occasions, she scolded me for being too rough.

"You must feel privileged to be allowed to touch me or Mistress, Boy. You must know that you are lucky to be allowed to pleasure us," she said as she lay back and I rinsed her hair.

"Yes Madame," I responded.

When we were finished, I helped her from the tub and toweled her dry as gently as possible then rubbed her with lotion. She then removed my cuffs, cock strap, leash and butt plug, leaving the collar and ordered me to shower and clean myself as she dried her hair. I was ordered to not fondle myself more than was necessary. I responded with a respectful, "Yes my Madame," and hurried to the shower. Being rid of the plug was a great relief and the warm water felt great. I had not finished soaping myself up when I heard Mistress Mara enter the bathroom and the shower door opened.

"Boy," she said flatly, "Have you ever had an enema?"

"No Mistress Mara," I said, thinking how humiliating they must be.

"Well, even though you were able to purge this morning, it is still best to rinse out everyday so you are very clean. On those days you are just cleaning up a bit, you needn't hold the water for long, just long enough to get a good rinse." She said, holding up the full bottle and hanging it on the curtain rod above my head. "Bend over and let your Madame administer this, you can release in the shower when she tells you too." She handed the nozzle to Linda and left the room again. I noticed that she was back in her corset and pants, and that her hair and makeup were reapplied.

Linda pushed the soapy nozzle into my ass and released the warm fluid. It filled me up quickly, distending my tummy. As I started to grimace, she stopped and removed it. She handed me the nozzle, "release that and repeat the rinsing until the bag is empty," she ordered as she closed the shower door. I was a bit surprised but pleased that they saved me the indignity of doing it in front of them, but this was not something I was enjoying. It seemed like a release took forever to finish and the water would keep coming even when I thought I was through.

When I was finally done though, I felt good that I was so clean. I finished my shower and stepped out. There was no one in the bathroom and a towel had been laid out for me. I dried and stepped into the bedroom and found all my cuffs, a cock ring and the butt plug lined up on the bed. I put them all on and inserted the plug before heading towards the living room. I remembered to drop to my knees as I entered the presence of my Mistresses and crawled toward them. They were sitting on the couch drinking more wine.

"Go clean up the kitchen Boy," Linda ordered.

"Yes Madame," I responded as I crawled into the kitchen, stood and began to do dishes and clean counters. When finished, I crawled back into the living room where they were talking in tones lower than I could hear. Madame motioned me to her absently as she talked to Mistress Mara, so I crawled to her. She pushed my head downward and rested her legs across my back. Their conversation varied from tastes in food, movies, books and such. They discussed how hard to whip me, and indicated, as I had learned, that it is never for pleasure, it is to control so the harder the better. Mistress Mara slipped off her shoe, stuck her toes in my mouth, and ordered me to suck them, which I did with a great sense of humiliation. Something about being an idle play toy, shown little concern really turned me on. They talked for some time, discussing how it takes a good slave to make a great Dom and that Linda may need to be slave a lot more before she really got it down.

Finally, Mistress Mara pulled her toes from my mouth and put her shoe back on. "Now you see here Girl, you follow my directions with this one and everything will be ok, but if you fail, then you and he both will suffer the consequences. Do you understand?" she finished.

"Yes my Mistress," Madame responded, as she momentarily slipped back to her submissive role.

"I would suggest using the collar charge as little as possible, use the crop instead and control him with the leash. He seems to be ready to please for now, but he may tire of it, so be ready to reinforce his position so he understands that this is the way things are going to be from now on. Now give me a kiss and enjoy yourself," she finished as they stood up. The two women exchanged a goodbye kiss and without a word to me, Mistress Mara was gone.