Egyptian Princess Of New Egypt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well I suppose it is a good idea Isis. It is a great plan though, and if that is what you want then I won't try and stop you." replied the Captain as he went to nibble of some grapes at the breakfast table.

"Do you want to come with me if I am successful?" inquired the princess as she went into her wardrobe room.

Isis moved to the middle of the room plucking her favorite pink dress, made of the finest silks, it was a v-neck that ran the length of her body and it was see threw material. Then she went to her accessories dresser. Andreas eyes followed her watching her pick out chandalier earrings, a simple gold rope choker necklace, the matching bracelet, and finally the ring he had given her on their first night together.

"You look absolutely stunning Isis." whispered Andreas as he embraced her, "Do you really like it?" he asked taking her hand to inspect the ring. It was pure gold a spiral vine design, the metal had texture to it instead of being polished smooth. Isis had had three inch long earrings made to match the ring, Andreas loved to see her wear the set.

"Yes I adore it, I only took it off because I bathed last night and I did not wish to lose it." answered the princess.

"Good, I'm glad. Now I must get back to the regiment and you must got speak with Pharoah." Andreas said as he dressed himself swiftly.

"Yes my love, please be careful today, and I will see you after sunset?" Isis moved to kiss the Captain.

Andreas kissed the princess deeply, not wanting to leave her side.

"Mmmmm, yes my Queen I will see you tonight after sunset." he answered.

Isis turned and went out of her double doors. Walking threw the vast hall of marble pillars, insence filled the palace as the princess past the small indoor monument of Marcus Stills, the monument was the center point of the east side of the palace. Isis' and her mother's chambers were directly across from one another, and the East Entrance was to the left of Isis' chambers, while the monument welcomed anyone who was on their way to the very heart of the palace; the throne room. The pillars and silk tapestries turn to a white and maroon color hall just before the massive golden doors that led into the throne room. Palace gaurds greeted and bowed to Isis as they opened the doors for her, the princess stepped threw onto the marble landing which was above lower floor, steps leading down to the main floor and then mirror image steps on the other side led directing up to the Pharoah himself. All of the courtsmen and women were there, all the concubines and priests. The dancing girls were in the middle of preforming when Isis walked in, then suddenly everything came to a pause as the entire room acknowledged her presence with whispers, gossip, and chatter.

Seti Ra was seated in his golden throne, Atropos seated at his left and Ra II was seated on his right. A smaller seat awaited Isis next to her mother, meanwhile all of the other lesser queens and their childern mingled with the courtsmen. Isis gave a smile on her way down the steps, holding her head high as she approached her father, the King. Her crown was made similar to Andreas ring, except at the highest point on the crown there dangled a multi-faceted diamond. Isis ascended three of the large steps then paused bowing low.

"Isis Atropos, my eldest daughter, most precious and blessed of all my daughters' why do you bow so low to me? What is your wish and I swear I will grant it. You may have whatever your heart desires my lovely daughter." spoke Pharoah. Atropos smiled at his praises, she always knew that Isis was Pharoah's favorite, in some ways even more then Ra II, but since the prince was a male Pharoah had to show justice and fairness amongst his two oldest children.

"Great Pharoah, might I speak with you and her Majesty the Queen, in private?" inquired the princess, glancing up at her beloved father.

"What ever for Isis?" returned Pharoah.

"I have several matters of great importance that I wish for your and Mother's ears alone, my King." whispered Isis softly.

"Out, begone all of you! This is not for you!" commanded Seti Ra. Ra II stood still, as if he were going to stay.

"You as well my son." murmured Pharoah.

"But Father, I am your right hand, am I not the joint ruler of New Egypt!" exclaimed Ra II, his eyes sparked fire at his sister.

"True.... Isis, your brother will remain. If he is to take my place some day, he must be aware of his city as much as I am." Pharoah announced decidedly. Isis mouth dropped in a silent protest, but immediately she clamped it shut at the look her mother shot her.

"Yes great Pharaoh." Isis replied. She stood up, glancing at her brother to see a smug smirk at the the corner of his mouth. Ignoring Ra II, her gaze turned directly to her father's.

"Father, I have come to ask your blessing on many issues. And I ask that you hear me out before deciding?" began Isis carefully.

Seti Ra gave a nod of conscent.

"Father as you well know I have been an artist since I was a child, and when I turned fifteen I began drawing plans for my own palace. Mother thought it was just a painting, some dream filled notes of fancy. But I stand here today to ask your permission to put these plans into action. To allow me the liberty to build on the upper Nile?" Isis voice was strong and determined, she saw her brother's scorn filled face, and her mother's shock.

"What is this? That you would ask such a thing from Pharaoh, god on Earth! To build your own palace? It's as if you're asking to be crowned Queen!" barked Ra II, his face flushed with anger and disgust.

"That's enough Ra!" snapped Atropos, her eyes were full of awe and wonder at her daughter's bravery and ambition.

"Quiet both of you!" came Pharaoh, he rubbed his chin, his gaze steady of his daughter as he thought.

"Where in the Upper Nile?"

"Father you can't be...." began Ra II.

"SILENCE!" growled Seti Ra waving his first born off in frustration.

Recognizing she had won her father over, Isis stood straighter, her eyes bright with excitement.

"The old ruins, near Alexandria. Ra II hasn't seen fit to use them, give them to me, and let me be the protector of the upper Nile, Father? The land would be more prosperous, and we could send barges of supplies and food down to you each year. Besides I would also be carrying on Marcus Stills legacy of restoring Ancient Egypt." Isis finished, trembling with her excitement.

Pharaoh's brow furrowed slightly as he took in his daughter's idea, meanwhile Atropos was whispering encouragements in his ear. The King loved how involved his first wife was with her children, she had taken strict responsibility for both of them, teaching and training them herself. The woman had raised two strong headed, free willed spirits, who just couldn't be contained any longer.

"Who will you take with you daughter, on this massive quest?" spoke Seti Ra after several long minutes.

A look a pure happiness and victory washed across the princess' face, her briliant smile spoke volumes to the King.

"Andreas and four hundred of his soldiers will escort and protect the city. I will need to take builders and craftsmen, blacksmiths, and carpendars. Oh and horses! Oh there is so much to go over Father." Isis was bursting with plans. A deep smile spread across the King's face as he watched his daughter nearly jumping up and down in her happy explainations.

"Calm down my child, calm down. I will give you one month from today to make all of your preparations. At the end of that month I will inspect all of your plans and supplies, and if I see that you have planned well and organized with skill. I will send you on your way, agreed?" said Seti Ra.

"Agreed Father." Isis stilled herself.

"Now is that all or is there something more to discuss?" asked Pharaoh.

Isis glanced around herself checking to make sure that no one else was in sight, then she came closer to her father.

"I would like to marry Andreas, Father. With your permission of course."

"Captain Andreas! What ever put that idea in your head my daughter?" laughed the Pharaoh.

Isis simply looked at him, her eyes driving her question home as Pharaoh settled down from his laughing fit.

"Isis, Andreas was just a toy. A man you could practice and play with I thought." Atropos took her daughter's hand. Ra II gave a snort of anger and distaste at the new topic.

Isis pulled away from her mother, her eyes shocked and hurt at the woman's blunt disposal of the Captain.

"Come now Isis, the entire kingdom knows that you take the Captain to your bed each night, especially since the army is not out fighting at the moment." broke in Ra II, "I've seen him in the halls at night, and heard the gossip myself... I've even had the displeasure of over hearing their destinct wild passions on occasion." he taunted.

"Ra be quiet, your voice should not be heard in this matter, when you go around seducing all of the maids and officials daughters." directed Pharaoh. Ra II blushed slightly at his father's scolding.

"Father, I love him." admitted Isis.

"Isis you shall have Captain Andreas if it pleases you, but he has no say over your rule. Do you agree?" Seti Ra said firmly.

"Yes oh yes Father I do agree. Oh thank you, thank you, thank you Great Pharaoh!" Isis kissed his hand and bowed over and over again.

"Alright Isis, now go, begin your preparations my daughter." declaired the King. Isis rushed out of the throne room on a cloud of blossoming dreams, as she approached the monument of Marcus Stills, she said a prayer of thanks to him.

"Your Highness, your Highness! You are late, you are late!" came Nea and Ana suddenly as they rushed from the palace kitchen's back door.

"My sword lessons!" gasped the princess as she ran from the Eastern gates towards the hanging gardens.

Isis typically had the mornings of her own time and then after high noon she and the sword Master, Master Akenat would go over her swordmanship. After which she had archory, and then music lessons. Then in the late afternoon the princess would pour over history books, maps, and charts.

"Is the princess here?" asked Cena.

"No your Highness, Princess Isis has already left for her sunset ride with her horse and Siren. She should be back soon my Lady." Nea informed Isis' half sister.

"Oh well I'm going to put this back in her room for her." Cena cooed, pulling a pearl hair pin from her cloak.

"I'll take it my Lady, there's no need to tire yourself." Nea held her hand out.

"No I'd like to do it myself Nea, I borrowed it from her and I don't want her thinking I kept it." said Cena as she stepped past the maid.

"Oh but your Highness no one is allowed in Princess Isis' chambers when she is out!" exclaimed Nea trying to block her, without blocking her too much or the girl might be killed for disobediance.

"I'll just be a minute girl, now move or I'll have your head cut off!" spit Cena as she pushed forward into Isis' chambers. Nea stilled standing perfectly rigid until the princess had disappeared into the room, then she took off to find Ana. The maid ran here and there, to the stables, to the gardens; finally she found her friend in the kitchen.

"Oh good you're here Nea, here taste this for me. It's for Isis and Andreas." Ana said once she saw Nea, she had spooned out some soup from a giant pot that she had been attending.

"Ana wait! Cena was just in Isis' room, she tried to tell me she was simply returning a hair pin, but I don't know!" whispered Nea in her ear.

"Here, make sure this does not boil over." directed Ana to one of the assistant cooks. She took Nea by the hand leading her out the side door.

"We will send Isis and Andreas a note, to meet at the Temple of Hathor instead of her bedchamber, okay. Then I will meet you at her room and we will see what Cena has put in there." Ana suggested.

"Alright, I'll go to the stables and you go to the soldiers courtyard." replied Nea, as she quickly scribed the new meeting place on two strips of cloth.

The two girls ran to their designated places, putting the notes in places that could be easily found, then they ran back to the palace.

"Did you see her?" asked Ana as they met at Isis' chambers.

"Yes I saw her in the distance returning, she will get it." answered Nea.

"Good, I've arranged for guards to be posted outside these doors all night, and to have it searched top and bottom for whatever Cena put in there, meanwhile you and I will serve the two lovers as if nothing is wrong." Ana told Nea quickly.

"Okay."

"If the other servants find anything then we will tell them after they have finished their evening, before they return here. By then hopefully whatever was found will be desposed of." explained the girl. The two maids then went to the kitchen to get the food and drink.

Isis sat naked beneath the goddess Hathor, her ride had refreshed her and she wanted to celebrate the good news with Andreas. There was a small table of delicious smelling food that Nea and Ana had prepared for this evening, Isis couldn't wait to taste it. The princess closed her eyes sending a prayer up to Hathor for protection and guidence. Unknown to Isis, Ra lurked in the shadows of the temple, he had a perfect view of his sister, secretly he lusted for her, his cock grew instantly hard at the mere sight of her bare body; spread out on the steps of Hathor. Like a whore for the taking, he imagined plunging himself into her mouth or pussy.

As his mind churned, his cock ached so that the prince couldn't resist pulling his length out to stroke it.

"Well Isis my love, don't you look wonderful." smiled Andreas as his footsteps anounced his approach.

"Thank you Andreas, would you like to eat." asked Isis pointing towards to dining table.

"Mmmm yes I would, but I think I'll take you first my Queen." said Andreas as he reached her.

"I have happy news Andreas! You and I have my father's blessing and so does my new palace!" Isis burst aloud, too excited to hold it in any longer.

"Ah that is such wonderful news my Lady, and we shall toast to our love and your new triumph. But after, Isis I've thought about you all day." smiled the Captain as he stripped off his armor and whites.

"Oh Andreas! You are so stiff my love, what ever have you been thinking of?" remarked the princess playfully, as she drew him on top of her.

"You my Queen." he kissed her deeply, drawing her up into his arms so his hands could play with her sweet ass and pussy lips.

"Mmmmmm." groaned the young woman, softly thrusting her hips into his exploring fingers.

" I want to taste you as you have tasted me." said the man as he worked his fingers into her tight vagina. Her body jerked with surprise and delight at his intruding fingers, they were rougher then the velvet soft skin of his cock, but Isis' body began to squeeze and coat his moving fingers eagerly.

Ra II was rubbing his cock faster and faster as he watched them, all the while wishing it was him instead of Andreas.

"Give me your legs Isis, I'm going deeper then ever tonight." breathed Andreas as he pulled her legs high, resting them on his shoulders so he could see down the length of his woman's belly to those big beautiful eyes as they watched him. He had a glorious view of her pussy and ass, as he gripped his cock, aiming for her glistening vagina. Isis supported her weight by bracing her arms and hands against the floor as Andreas began to push his cockhead into her. Inch by slow inch he went further inside of his lover, Isis' gasping mewing moans encouraging his advance, until he felt his tip brush the back of her; Isis scream made him stop.

"Am I harming you?" Andreas asked sternly.

"No, no, no. It feels so good it almost hurts, that's all. I'm fine, but please oh please move some!" panted Isis. Andeas grasped her waist as he withdrew slowly, she shuttered violently groaning loudly. Isis clawed at his stomach as he began a good pace of pushing and pulling, her growling cries of intense pleasure filled the temple.

"Andreas I need it harder, harder!" she bit out just as another wave of orgasms struck her. The Captain obeyed, lowering her legs he wrapped them around his hips then took a firm hold of her own, he then stood upon a knee and a foot and began thrusting into her.

Ra II was on his own knees with the intensity of his lust driven body, her screams of pleasure and delight made him growl ever so softly as he watched her body thrashing and jerking with that same intense passion.

"Isis oh gods Isis!" groaned Andreas as she bucked and thrashed in her rapture.

"Cum Andreas, fill me, I want your seed! So warm and thick oh Andreas." the princess crooned to her lover.

Andreas moaned her name as his body convulsed into her squeezing hot womb, lost in his own bliss as he fulfilled her panting plea. Shuttering uncontrolably the man moved off of the princess, suckling her pointed nipples.

"Ahhh that feels so good!" she mewled.

"I'm glad my love." the Captain said softly.

The night was still once more as the two lovers sat down to replenish their bodies.

Nea and Ana were in the shadows waiting for any word of Isis' chambers. They heard the couple laughing and conversing over their wine and supper. The moon shone and the stars twinkled brightly. Nea gasped as she and Ana watched Andreas take the princess again, the Captain placed her in the moon's magical light as he thrust himself deeply into her spasming body. Their writhing bodies caught the moon's light and the two lovers were a thing of beauty.

"I wish I had a man." breathed Nea, her gazed glued on Andreas dick as he pounded his woman, making her thrash and cry out in such pleasure.

"My brother likes you." Ana glanced at her friend.

"Truly?" asked Nea.

"Yes, when Lance and I are sneaking out late at night, I sometimes hear Aktmen groaning your name as he strokes himself." answered Ana, giggling softly.

Nea's eyes were wide with wonder at the thought of Aktmen naked and ready for her.

"I'll take you to him tonight, after Isis is saftely in her sleep." suggested Ana.

"To do what? I've never met him before, except passing him at the market place." said Nea. Ana smiled mischieviously at her friend's innocence.

"Oh don't worry Nea, I'll take care of everything." Ana purred.

Just then another servant girl called, Lila came running up to them.

"Ana, Nea, the gaurds they found a black cobra!" she exclaimed.

"Shhhh child!" hushed Nea, as she blocked the young girl's view of the erotic session.

"Alright, has it been destroyed, and the room double checked?" inquired Ana.

"Yes miss, it has."

"Good, now go tell the gaurds to put extra petrols around Princess Isis' chambers, they are to be their all night." directed Ana.

Lila bowed respectfully and then ran silently back to the palace.

"We will tell them after they have cum." spoke Ana. Her eyes riveted on the scene.

"Cum, what's cum." asked Nea.

Ana smirked, "It's an orgasm, a burst of pleasure." she explained simply.

"Oh."

"Yes Isis, oh god your holding me so tight, I can't hold it, oh oh here take it." moaned Andreas as he rammed himself deep, releasing his load of warm cum.

"Yesssss oh Andreas!" sighed Isis as she came with him, spreading her legs wide loving the feel of his hot seed erupting within her core. They shuttered and jerked with the intensity of their releases.

As they recovered, Ana stepped out with Nea at her side.

"What is it?" asked Isis as Andreas covered her with her robes.

"Your highness forgive our intrusion but the gaurds found a black cobra in your bed tonight. That is why we had you come here. To keep you safe." replied Ana.

"What! Who would do such a thing?" exclaimed Andreas.

"Captain, it was Cena, my lord." answered Nea.

"Of course. Cena. Thank you girls, you have saved my life more then once over my life, and I'm glad I continue to be in your favor." smiled Isis sadly.