Egyptian Princess Of New Egypt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Has the thing been killed?" growled Andreas.

"Yes sir." Nea said.

Turning to his princess he picked up her remaining clothes, and then dressed himself.

"I'm glad you asked me to be your protector my Lady." he said.

"As am I Andreas. Let's go to bed, it is rather late now." answered Isis, she was feeling the exhaustion of the day and the vigorous work of sex.

Later that evening Ana brought her brother and Nea together, while she and her own lover watched and coached the two virgins. The night was warm and the Nile ran steady and strong.

For the next four weeks Isis crafted and organized her carevan, she had a scribe record everything that she took and planned.

"Is the grain and rice loaded and secure?" she asked her Master cook, Denill.

"Yes your Majesty, it is ready for travel." he answered.

"Do you have plenty of harvestors, Nenia?" Isis inquired her gardener, she was taking every plant and tree imaginable with them, she wanted to make the most of the royal garden that she was designing, besides she needed to be ready to feed the people that would be with her. A thousand cattle, oxe, sheep, and pigs were being assembled from her father's massive herds. They were her inheritance. A hundred dogs, greyhounds, and big guard dogs. Fifty cats. Twenty-five big cats, including Siren. Thousands of linens and clothe. Chests of many treasures, gold, silver, bronze, precious gems and stones.

Isis had sent the archeitects and builders, and craftsmen ahead three weeks ago to begin construction of the palace.

Two thousand Arabian horses were among the carevan stock, as well as small birds, and lizards. Isis was taking with her men and woman of all ages, whole families if neccessary.

"Yes your Highness, they are ready to follow through with your plans for the planting, when we arrive." Nenia gave a slight bow. In fact there was so much to be done that she appointed a Master Organizer to help her carry out her wishes.

"My Lady, Andreas' Guard is at your service." announced the Captain one day as he and a hundred of his troops approached her pavillion in the afternoon.

"Oh wonderful, I need assistance getting every living thing ready to march, for it is tomorrow that we leave!" stated Isis, Andreas gave a nod and then he and his hundred went about gathering people, animals and supplies. Isis smiled as she saw her dreams literally being formed right before her eyes as Andreas took charge in league with Jantin the Organizer to get things squared away for the long journey.

"Well my daughter, I see that you have been succesful indeed."

Isis gasped softly in surprise, her father had snuck up on her.

"Yes father, and we are preparing to leave tomorrow at dawn with your permission of course." she turned to see Ra was with him. Her brow furrowed slightly at her brother's presence.

Seti Ra gazed out at what his eldest daughter had accomplished, seeing that she was indeed very serious about going through with her plans, he nodded at her prowess.

"Yes Daughter, I see that you have set your mind to a task, and I know that you will not be satisfied until it is completed in full. You have my permission to go from here and build your home by the great sea." replied her father softly.