Eight Year Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAPATOAD
PAPATOAD
3,335 Followers

I had one problem, not knowing where Natalie was. I dialed her cell phone.

"Hi Steve." Isn't caller ID great?

"Hi Natalie. Just checking to see that everything is going OK. The kids are with my parents and I am still at work. Where are you now?"

"We are still at Katie's place. Her husband, Ray, is going to watching their kids. Katie and I are going to a sleep over at Melanie Thompson's house. A couple of the other girls from school will be there. It should be a blast."

"Sounds like fun. Take some pictures."

"In your dreams pervert."

"Who is this guy Ray that Katie is with? Do I know him?"

"I think so. It's Ray Wilson. He was on the football team with you."

"Yah right. I remember Ray. How's he look?"

"A little heavier, a little balder and a little mellower."

"Sound's like normal aging to me. OK Natalie. I'll let you go. Have fun and call if you have any problems. Love you."

"Love you back. Bye."

I did remember that Ray was one big son of a gun and nasty to boot.

If they were getting to leave that means that they would be here soon. I figured they would use Natalie's car, which will work out for me. About that time there was some activity in the room. Camera one started to record just as it was set up to do. There was a lot of idle chat about the drive up and other trivia. They were both pretty big guys. Jerrod had dark hair and dark eyes while Martin was a little bald and pale looking. Both seemed to be in good shape. The bug picked up Jerrod's cell phone ringing.

"Hi, this is the stud farm. How can I be of service?"

The two of them got a big kick out of that. I wondered how many times they used it before.

"We here, Honey and we are hot to trot. What's your pleasure?"

I assumed he was talking to Katie.

"Ok. The Outback it is. We'll meet you down stairs in about two minutes."

At least they were going to feed them first. I was sitting there fuming about the whole thing. If I wasn't so involved with the mechanics of what I was doing I would probably be getting ready to stomp somebody.

I left the room right away and headed for the stairwell at the end of the hall. Standing outside the corner of the building I could see Natalie and Katie waiting in the lobby. They were giggling like a couple of schoolgirls. A minute later, Jerrod and Martin came off the elevator.

Natalie immediately took Jerrod's arm and gave him a peck on the cheek, the kind a wife gives a husband. The four of them walked out and got in a black Mercedes. As they drove away I looked around the lot and found the Volvo parked in the back row. At least she was trying to be a little discrete. About five minutes later I was loading the trash bags with her clothes and other stuff into the wagon. I was sure she would come back from the restaurant a little high and not notice anything in the car. I left a note on the drivers seat explaining that the locks were changed on the house and that I was taking the kids on an extended vacation. I drove over to Taco Bell and fortified my body for the rest of the night. They get to eat baby back ribs and I get a burrito supreme. Life just is not fair.

I went back to my room and waited for the inevitable. I was trying to figure out a few other things I could do. I had about an hour until they got back to the room. I knew what was going to happen when they arrived what I didn't know was what exactly I was going to do.

Well I had pretty much concluded that they were not getting together to play canasta. I knew what was going to happen the rest of the night and I didn't like it. I had thought that Natalie and I had a good life. I figured she was happy because she had never complained or shown any sign at all that she was dissatisfied with anything. She fed me a line of bullshit when Jarrod was born. She said she was glad we had a boy because every man should have a son. I wondered if she called Jarrod's real father and congratulated him the first chance she got. Damn, it was depressing thinking about it. I regretted all the years that I lived with this woman who could cheat on me at the drop of a hat and feel no guilt about it at all. A woman who could get me to raise another man's child and think it was humorous. It was hard to have any compassion for her at this point.

I continued to get everything ready. I guess I was over prepared but it was the only chance I would have and I didn't want to miss anything. They barged into the room laughing and giggling. Martin brought a bottle of something with him and they had four glasses filled in the first minute. Katie pulled two pillows off the bed and threw them on the floor.

"Ok. Lets get started. Blowjob contest. The winner gets the first three way."

There was a round of laughter at that.

"How are we going to have a three way when there are only two guys?"

Natalie jumped in on that one. "Hey girls like to get ate too."

After more giggling Katie and Natalie took off their tops and bras and dropped to their knees in front of the guys. Two pairs of pants and boxers hit the floor in a second. Both of the girls had big grins on their faces as Katie yelled. "GO."

I couldn't believe I was watching my wife suck another mans cock and doing it with great enthusiasm. It was a contest that all four of them were enjoying to the fullest. Katie was pumping on Martins cock like a machine gun. It was as if she couldn't go fast enough. She was panting like she just ran a four-minute mile. Natalie was not going near as fast but she was going steady and deep. She was ramming her chin into Jarrod's balls with every stroke. The sides of her cheeks were caved in as she sucked harder and harder. Damn, I never got sucked off like that. Not only was I pissed off I was also jealous.

The cameras were working great. I was forced to take my attention away from the orgy to make sure I was getting everything. Since I was able to control the manual camera's zoom I got a couple of minutes of great sucking action recorded. It was almost as good as a regular porn flick.

"I am getting close, get ready for dessert." Jarrod yelled out.

Katie started pumping faster as Martin groaned but it was too late. Natalie stopped sucking and just held on to the head of Jarrod's cock with her lips as he pumped spurt after spurt of cum into her mouth. I could see her cheeks sucking every drop from his balls. Natalie left him slide out of her mouth and she held her lips tightly together. She looked up at him and smiled without opening her mouth. About that time Martin moaned loudly and Katie started to cough and choke on the load she was getting. She backed off his cock and continued to cough for a few seconds.

"Thanks a lot, Martin. You could have at least given me a clue you were ready. Look at all that good stuff I wasted."

Natalie walked over to her on her knees, and let all of Jarrod's cum drip into Katie's mouth.

Everybody started to laugh again.

"See Katie, that's what friends are for, sharing."

At regular intervals I was able to snap a few still shots using the zoom cam.

I watched, fascinated, as my loving wife stripped off the rest of her clothes and flopped back one of the beds. Katie was quick to follow. Although they had joked about the three way, it wasn't about to happen yet. Jarrod buried his face between Natalie's legs while Katie positioned herself on top of Martins face. There was a lot of moaning and groaning as the girls prodded their partners to lick faster and harder. Katie reached her climax first and left Martin with a sticky, shiny smile. Natalie finished up a little later and appeared to be trying to suffocate her lover by holding his head with all her might. She didn't let him up to breath until after she screamed and bucked away.

Both pairs followed this up with some robust missionary sex. As the evening continued they tried every position imaginable. Martin fucked Natalie from behind as she blew Jerrod. Katie ended up riding Jerrod's cock while she sucked Martin again. They finished the first session with Natalie on top of Martin while Jerrod took her in the ass. At the same time she was licking Katie pussy. I got some good stills of this episode.

It was break time in room 411. Katie went in to take a shower while Natalie brushed her teeth. Jarrod and Martin were just lying back with a couple of beers. I picked up a throw away phone and dialed Baltimore.

"Hi, Mrs. Kramer? This is Walter Perkins at the Medical Equipment Convention in Lancaster. Are you Jerrod Kramer's wife?"

"Yes but he's not here right now."

"I know. Your husband and Mister Blank received some special recognition tonight at the convention. We would like to e-mail you the pictures from the ceremony. Do you have an e-mail account we could send them to?"

"Of course. It's eekramer at bbw.net. "

"That's great. You don't happen to have Martin Blank wife's e-mail also do you so I can send the pictures together?"

"Sure. She is at bbblank at balt.com."

"Ok. That's all I need. You should have the pictures in a few minutes."

Of course she could track the transmissions to the hotel wireless link, but I really didn't care because there was no connection to me.

They were having a conversation break in room 411 while they got their second wind.

"So Natalie, is your dear husband taking good care of my son for me?"

"Of course silly. It's been eight years and the idiot still hasn't figured out that the kid is not his. Steve lives in a world of his own. He couldn't figure it out if a letter came in the mail. It would be nice if you sent a birthday present or something now and then."

"Oh yah. That would be cool. All he needs is to see something like that to give him a clue."

Katie chimed in, "Hell, I got three snot nose kids running around at home and my dummy isn't the father of any of them. He is so busy sucking down beers that he could never figure out they weren't his."

Everybody had a good laugh at poor Ray's expense and I had a good sound clip. I was getting bored with the activities and decided to pack it up for the night. I logged on to www.livesexcam.com and tapped into an unused room. After a few entries I had a live feed from room 411 going to an Internet site. I added a title to the page,' Natalie and Katie do Jerrod and Martin.' My wife and her girlfriend had decided that break time was over and started getting the guys hard for another go around. The Internet feed was going well and the number of watchers had picked up to over a hundred. It took me about twenty minutes to get everything packed up to go. I left the live feed computer until last. By that time over four hundred perverts were watching the show and I am sure several people were recording it for distribution later. I disconnected the last set up and called Ray Wilson.

"Hey Ray are you sober?"

"Yah, who is this?"

"Just a friend, Ray. I have something I want you to listen to."

I played back the short audio clip I made of Katie.

"Son of a bitch. Where did you get that?"

"Ray, she is in room 411 at the Holiday Inn. There are two guys there and they are pretty big so if you are planning on going, take a bat or something, or they might beat the crap out of you."

Ray didn't say another word and I heard the phone click off.

I just finished loading the Navigator when Ray jumped out of a Ford pickup with a short aluminum little league bat, and stormed into the building. I was tired but enjoyed the ride back to Lebanon.

The motor home was all ready. I gave dad a set of the new house keys. Mom would go down to Lancaster to see Natalie at her parents house while dad took some guys to our house and moved out all the furniture and stuff. They had plenty of room to store the things in the barn. Mom thought it would be interesting to hear Natalie's side of the story. My parents had the number of one of the throw away phones. I keep my cell, but was planning on having it turned off most of the time. Dad would take the stuff in the Navigator back to Centerex on Monday.

It was late to get started but I wanted to be far away when Natalie figured out what was going on. We had an RV lot reserved near Hagerstown where we could get a good start on the interstate in the morning.

The girls planned the trip for us. They did a pretty good job. The only input I made was to limit the distance between stops because the gas was killing me. I was glad I took a lot of cash with me. We finished three days at Disney and we were on our way to Chattanooga to see the Aquarium. Jenny asked if she could call Mom.

"Hi mom. It's Jenny. Yes. Just wanted to let you know that everything was OK. Yes. Yes. I know. We are all having a good time, even Jerrod. We miss you too. We'll call every couple of days to let you know. OK. Tomorrow night we are going to be getting to Orlando. We will be at Disney for almost a week. We have park tickets for every day."

I couldn't believe it. My daughter was setting her mother up. How cool is that.

"We are staying at the Orleans Hotel right in Disney World. It's going to be so neat. OK. We'll call you in a couple days. Bye."

"Jenny I can't believe you did that. That was really rotten."

"I know. Lynn and I thought it would be appropriate."

"You know of course, your mom is on the phone right now getting a plane ticket and a room reservation."

"That's what we figured she's do. She needs a vacation anyhow." Lynn chimed in. Jerrod was watching a DVD and enjoying his own company.

Two weeks later Lynn called her mother. Natalie was all upset because she spent a whole week looking for us in Orlando. Lynn said we decided on Six Flags instead and tried to change the subject. Lynn and Jenny kept her on the cell for almost twenty minutes listening to her rant and rave. Jenny finally said she was sorry if she had misled her and would call her back in a couple of days. My demon girls were giggling for a half hour after they hung up the phone.

The next week was hectic. We parked by the Smokey Mountains and the kids kept busy while I took care of business. Seymour delivered the divorce papers to Natalie. She had no idea I was doing it till he arrived. He said she had a fit. He explained that she could get a lawyer to fight the divorce and told her what she was up against. He had the pictures of her and Floyd, the group at room 411 and the DNA results. Jenny and Lynn were mine but not Jarrod. Natalie got a lawyer but ended up agreeing to what Seymour proposed anyhow.

Seymour went to see big Jarrod at a hospital in Baltimore. Katie's husband had done a bang up job on him and Martin. Ray was looking at about five years in Jail. I ask Seymour to help him. Both of my wife's lovers were in the hospital over a week and were served divorce papers while they were in recovery. They had no place to go when they got out. Jarrod signed the paper relinquishing all rights to his son, Jarrod. Besides the broken bones and ribs, Ray had literally smashed their genital regions with the bat. The doctors did not hold out much hope for a recovery.

Betty Moore had a buyer for the house. She had a hell of a time convincing Natalie to sign all the papers but finally wore her down. I wasn't needed to sign anything or go to the closing because of the power of attorneys I had signed.

The summer was coming to a fast end. I had a chance to build a good bond with the kids. I spent a lot of time talking with Jerrod. He liked it in Lebanon, where mom and dad lived. I asked him if he would like to stay at the farm full time and he jumped at it. Dad really enjoyed having him around and I knew he would be happy to take him in. Seymour drew up adoption papers so my parents would have the legal authority to provide and take care of him. The only thing Seymour didn't like doing, was getting Natalie to agree to it. Natalie didn't know it, but dad also had Jerrod's name legally chanced to Jake.

The girls fell in love with the school in Burlington. Late summer in Vermont was beautiful. We spend a few days getting them settled in and then Jake and I started back to the keystone state. I checked in with Mister Turcott and found out everything was set for my move to Alaska. Tracy was already in position and had a temporary office set up. That was good news. She also had an apartment for me, and a company car ready when I arrived. I left the Navigator with dad to get rid of.

Six months later everything was finally settling down. The divorce was final. The girls were doing well in school and both had scholarships to James Madison University in Virginia. They were happy and excited about being on their own. They had not heard from Natalie except for a few phone calls. Jake's school work was improving and he was deeply involved in his new hobby, raising bantam chickens. Natalie came to see him one time. She was driving an old Ford Escort and told dad she had to sell the Volvo to pay the divorce costs. That was bull shit because I ended up paying for both lawyers. While she was there, Natalie insisted on calling Jake, Jarrod. Jake corrected her each time and finally walked away. Natalie proceeded to dump on my dad about how rotten it was to take away the child's birthright. Dad said it was too easy a shot, so he passed it up and just walked away with Jake. Jake's mother never came back to see him again. She got eleven thousand dollars from the sale of the house. Katie and her decided to celebrate the divorce and went to Las Vegas. All the money was gone in four days. I don't know what Natalie is doing now or where she is living. Maybe she moved to Baltimore.

Needless to say, I love Alaska.

PAPATOAD
PAPATOAD
3,335 Followers
Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Danny's Dilemma His wife tried to put the horns on him.in Loving Wives
Already Gone A wife and her lover plot but the husband is a step ahead.in Loving Wives
Penny Whimsy Her plan to trade up didn't work.in Loving Wives
An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
Good Enough for the Goose... Stealing an accountant's wife can be dangerous.in Loving Wives
More Stories