All Comments on 'Eirin Ch. 04'

by meg1

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
sacrificedangelsacrificedangelabout 16 years ago
Excellent...

...chapter!! I am really enjoying following this story! Its not rushed, and it has a great flow to it! Interested to see what the evil Melissa has planned!! Keep going!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Love IT!

Love this story and can't wait until the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
You got me addicted to this story

I hope to find the next chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Another AMAZING chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much! Again, this was incredible! This story has me completely hooked! This has been the best thing I've read in such a long, long time! I hope you plan on adding much more to this! This could go on with so many possibilities happening. I will be waiting impatiently for the next installment!!! You are an incredible writer. Thank you so much for sharing this with us!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
well done

its good but i hope Eirin gets a break some time soon cos its getting a bit too implausible or unbearable from her perspective - yes i know which category this is before anyone bites my head off!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Agree with previous post

Don't get me wrong I am totally loving this story but as the previous post said, I hope Eirin gets a break soon. And now I'm all worried because that horrible Melissa is on her way to Eirin to cause even more problems. Please please please let Eirin fight back or something soon. This is such an awesome story and can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Wonderful!

I'm so glad that Eirin and Lord Hawthorne finally had a good night together and I hope they are finally realizing their love for each other. I hope she lets him show her how much he cares for her. And I think Lori should pay for the way she has treated Eirin! Thank goodness Maria is around to watch out for her!

bad_girl69bad_girl69about 16 years ago
Great story

And i mean it :) I just absolutely loved this chapter so far. Im glad that Lord Hawthorn finally saw what the others were doing to Eirin. I cant wait to see what happens between them two.

Now with Melissa.... she is really starting to get me upset here. Yea, she was annoying before, but this is going beyond getting me angry. She better not ruin anything between Eirin and Lord Hawthorn.

bdsmbillbdsmbillabout 16 years ago
Time to move it along

The story is very well done, but it has reached the stage where you need to start finding closure. Too many authors on Literotica seem to want to keep milking the same tale until is is so tired and stale that nobody cares anymore. When the real daughter shows up, that would be the time to have Lord Hawthorne find out the truth. This is a great story. Just don't drag it out too long.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Next chapter...QUICK! LOL

I am addicted to this story...I can't wait to read what happens next! Please continue...this is the best story I've read on here in a very long time!

Plainly_JanePlainly_Janeabout 16 years ago
Great chapter :)

Very nice pacing and flow. I like to read stories that have a natural rhythm to them, and this does. Lord Hawthorn is a bit clueless; sometimes it's amusing and other times exasperating - lol. But the slow build up between the two main characters is nice to see.

<br><br>I liked the ending - a sort of cliffhanger, leaving us wondering exactly what mischief Melissa will bring!

PariahSoloPariahSoloabout 16 years ago
A Tale worth reading

Keep up the great work Meg!

TricialenTricialenabout 16 years ago
Finally

Finally you have given Eirin a voice. She is right to keep as much of herself as she can from Lord Hawthorn. I am really happy that you are showing that she has a backbone and that she has a strength of will to protect herself, not physically but mentally. While he has finally seen what his actions have done to Erin, how his servants treat her, he is still clueless about his own guilt. He raped her! He hurt her! And until he can admit that and ask her forgiveness, he's just a disgusting rapist out to satisfy his own needs. And why would he ever think she would forgive him? He raped away something precious from her that can never be given back. I don’t mean her maidenhead…I mean her feelings of control and her feelings of worth. That said...the story is very well written and flows very naturally. I did notice that Erin couldn't put in her sponge so no doubt she'll end up pregnant....and pay no attention to the person who wants this story to end in the next chapter...there is still much to tell... I am wondering if you can make me like him, Lord Hawthorn, maybe even love him...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Glad I Found Your Story

This is a flippin awesome story! I am a HUGE fan of the angst & hope you can keep it up for a bit. Yeah, Lord Hawthorne is being somewhat less of an ass but I really hope that when Eirin comes into her own she rakes him over the coals massively. That being said, I love the way you write his confusion over his growing feelings for Eirin.

This is the kind of story that keeps me coming back for more. I will be checking back constantly to see what happens next. Especially with that bitch Melissa back in the picture. Having Hawthorne kill her, or at least get her indentured, etc., would be a nice way to make up for the way he's treated Eirin, IMHO. :)

Keep up the good work!!!

marexotic18marexotic18almost 16 years ago
More Soon!

Lord Hawthorne is an ass, and I am not inclined to like him because of what he did, but I hope that he continues to become a better person when it comes to Eirin. I really hope that she gets a break soon! It is frustrating knowing that she doesn't deserve to be there so miserable and alone. I hope that Lord Hawthorne suffers a bit after he finds out who Eirin is! I really love what you've done with Eirin's character. She is so strong, and I love that she is given a voice.

Please post again soon, this story is soo fun to read!!

ellyneiellyneialmost 16 years ago
Thank you

Thanks for this story, love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This one's a keeper.

Great writing. There are a few typos and a few mistakes in spelling and grammar, but with a good editor you could go far. Really, a great story; good plot; not too wordy, but gives the needed information; you even have provided a couple of villains. Good work! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Heart wrenching and heart touching at the same time!

Fiction is somewhere inspired from historical facts and Eirin's life made me realize what slaves and sex slaves went through across the globe in history and worse, some may be living her life even today. History lessons didnt delve into the life of slaves bought and sold, but this one story written so beautifully, maturely, realistically and with so much depth into the prisoned agony of Eirin, her helplessness, her failing health, her trapped mind and lack of freedom v/s dont care Lord who bought her to inflict injuries and humiliation through sex - receive pleasure from one of slaves that he took to his liking - feeling less pleasurable when slave is not squirming/gasping/begging for him and thus make her beg/humiliate more/break the momentum just for his own pleasure.

Eirin's display of naked body to Lord's guards, his maids, the entire house - she being looked upon just as a body for the Lord to masturbate with - her having no say to her body/clothes/nudity - fear of pregnancy and how to raise child when the mother is a sex slave - Brought tears to my eyes thinking what all women have been and might have been going through. Worse, Eirin's scenario seems on the better side.

The records of Britishers, rape of Australian aboriginals, Irish, Polish, African sex slave trade, the invaders of Middle East, rapes by Ghengiz Khan, the list is endless...never understood the depth of sex slaves and human trade or trafficking in modern lingo, this little piece of fiction makes it so clear.

Beautifully written story. The author has conveyed the depth of his understanding into minds of both leads so lucidly that it straight away touches the heart. Bravo writing!

Found the below few quotes so relevant to the plight of most women today -

"Instead of immediately coming over her, as Eirin expected, he lay next to her and ran his hands over her skin."

"She was so used to how forceful he was, bringing her to the brink of release and then pulling her back until she was sobbing and begging for him to let her come."

"In the past, even when he forced pleasure on her, it was like he was taking the pleasure from her. However, tonight, he'd given up control and in doing so, had seemed to give more of himself.'"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous