Either is Not the Only Choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,000 Followers

In between licks I asked Betsy to get naked and lay down.

"I'm down."

I asked Andrea to finish undressing and join us however she wanted to. I grabbed a condom and put it on. I knelt between Betsy's legs and entered her. From ten feet away I had seen how very wet she was and knew she needed no further stimulation to make entry easy. When I was all the way in I leaned to her face and we kissed. Cock in her at one place and tongue at another.

Andrea waited until our kiss ended and then sat over Betsy's face. She faced me and as she slowly lowered her pussy to her friend, lover, she took my face in her hands and we kissed.

I could feel the reaction to Betsy's tongue by the action I was getting from Andrea's tongue and mouth. As I sensed what Betsy was doing to Andrea I adjusted my strokes and grinding against Betsy's pussy. I didn't really know what I was doing but it seemed I was doing well, from my interpretation of their reactions.

The flow of juices from Betsy was soaking the hay. We didn't care. Betsy started to shake and she grabbed Andrea's tits. She grabbed hard and Andrea began to shake too. I held on to Andrea and began slamming into Betsy. She screamed into Andrea's opening and Andrea almost drown Betsy for a change. I was so turned on and ready that I felt the sudden flood out of my cock and into Betsy. I couldn't breathe! Andrea was doing her best to swallow my tongue! I popped free and fell to my side. Then I popped free of Betsy's flood gates and Andrea pounced on my cock. She carefully pulled the condom free and held it gently as she licked my cock clean.

That done she slowly drank the condom contents. As she put the empty condom on a nearby hay bale she smiled at me and said, "I would like it if I could always drink your sperm, unless Betsy wants some sometimes."

"What you both do with it after it's out is up to you. I'm just honored and flattered that you want it."

"I do."

"I do too. I like mine straight in my mouth, though."

"Give me a little recovery time and that can be arranged."

The bell rang. We had ten minutes before lunch would be on the table. I jumped up and looked out the door at where the bell hung on the back porch. Inga was naked, smiled at me and walked back in the house.

"Come on ladies! It's shower time! We have to be clean for lunch."

Andrea started to pick up her clothes and Betsy stopped her.

"You don't need clothes. Around here we shower naked and eat naked and sleep naked too!"

I led the way and we walked out of the barn and the shower was already on. I walked under the spray and pulled both young women in with me. I soaped them and they each other and me. It was quick, fun and clean in two minutes flat. We grabbed towels and walked to the picnic table. Andrea stopped when she saw Inga who was leaned over the table putting a platter of sandwiches in the middle. Her beautiful ass was shining at us.

"Oh." Andrea was blushing. I wasn't sure it was because she had just seen Inga's ass and exposed pussy or because she knew Inga was about to see her naked.

Either way Inga turned and welcomed us with a hug and a kiss. Each kiss was on the lips. I know she recognized the taste of my juices when she kissed Andrea.

We sat down and began lunch. Inga didn't pry. Betsy spoke.

"We would like your advice. We aren't sure how or when to tell our parents about us."

"For clarity, tell me what is the us you mean."

"We mean that we aren't a couple we're an us. All three of us in a relationship."

"So, you need to tell your parents because they will find out anyway."

"Yes."

"That probably won't be easy. What do they think about you dating at all?"

Andrea spoke up. "My Dad is worried I'll fall for some ass who'll treat me like shit. That's a quote. My Mom dreams of prince charming with money who will rescue me from small town America. I think she would be happy if I didn't date until almost the end of college."

"My Dad thinks jocks are who I should date, if I date, and I ought to wait until college starts. Mom wants me to go to college and get a career 'to fall back on' in case my first marriage doesn't work out."

"Oh. What do they think of Nick?"

"I guess they like him, at least enough to let me date him. They haven't said much since they found out that he saved us from Matt's party."

"Both my Dad and brother think Nick should play football. They think you would be a good receiver. If they think that, they like you. Mom hasn't said anything."

"OK. You asked for my advice. I don't like giving advice. I can think of a couple of things that might work. No, that's not so. I can only think of one. In this town there is a little status held by Hans and I because we are the most recent immigrants from the old country. We survived the war. That means they listen to us more than someone from Scottsbluff. What if Hans and I invite your parents out for a picnic and we all talk together about 'us'?"

Stunned silence. Inga answered the unspoken questions.

"In Denmark in the late thirties Hans and I were younger and fell in love. It was a wonderful time. I had a best friend, Alicia, that had been like my sister for all the years we had been alive. When I started loving Hans my best friend wanted me to share. At first I said 'No' and she withdrew. We had shared everything until Hans. After two weeks of Alicia being gone both Hans and I realized that we both missed her so much that we changed our minds. We lived together and loved each other from that day until a German soldier thought she looked Jewish. He shot Alicia in the face on the street in front of us Lars and Bjorn were very young, just two and three and they ran to Alicia yelling "Momma!" The soldier shot them both. We had to leave there bodies in the street or risk being shot ourselves. I have cried almost every day since that day for our two boys and Alicia."

I had never heard the story before. Inga cried as she spoke. Betsy was sitting beside her and put her arm around her. Andrea moved to the other side of Inga and they held her. I stood behind them and held all three women while we cried.

"It was not so uncommon before the war for people to live as Hans, Alicia and I did. Lars and Bjorn never knew anything except that both Alicia and I were their mothers. Perhaps if I explain how it can be between a man and two women your parents will at least give you a chance."

"I'm scared." The words came from both Betsy and Andrea at the same time.

"Good. This situation is scary. There are no guarantees. Your parents may forbid you to see Nick ever again. I don't know."

I stood holding all three living women I loved. I knew I would love Inga all my life and that she would be in my life for as long as she lived. I wondered if that would be true for the other two women. We were quiet for a long time.

That afternoon we went back up to the loft and joined again. It was coupling filled with tenderness and some trepidation. I told them in every way I knew that I loved them. They told each other and me that the love was universal.

That evening we had supper with Hans and Inga. Inga had invited both sets of parents to our home for a picnic after church on Sunday, the very next day. Hans let me take the truck and I took Betsy and Andrea home. The three of us pledged our love and a commitment to be together from Sunday for the rest of our lives.

That was in the summer of 1960. Andrea moved into my room on the farm before starting college that fall. Her parents understood her feelings, or at least they were willing to give us a chance. Betsy's parents didn't understand until almost Halloween. We saw Betsy as often as we dared in between and two days before Halloween Betsy's Dad sat on the porch of the farm with Andrea, Hans, Inga and me and he said he finally realized that the only way his daughter had a chance of being happy was here on the farm.

He told us shortly after he told Betsy to start packing. By the time Andrea and I drove the pick-up to their home in town there were suitcases and boxes piled in front of the house. We all got hugs and kisses (well, Betsy's brother didn't kiss me) and I told them that they were family from that moment on, not to wait for an invitation to visit.

Our "marriage" lasted for forty-two years. The farm became legally ours when Hans died in 1978. Inga stayed with us until she passed in 1981. We have raised four wonderful adults on our farm. Inga taught me that no one raises children... if you did you'd have old children when you were done. In 2002 Andrea was diagnosed with cancer and a month later she was gone. Betsy and I hold onto each other every day. Life is good. Either and or are.

Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,000 Followers