All Comments on 'Either is Not the Only Choice'

by Scorpio44

Sort by:
  • 193 Comments
Tony155Tony155over 17 years ago
OUTSTANDING!!!

What a wonderful, tender, loving story! I wish I could give you a twenty instead of only a five. I certainly wish there were more stories like this in this site. You are to be commended, Scorpio44, and I will save this story for my favorites so I can read it over and over again! Thank you for your efforts.

Tony155

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
One of the best, if not the best!

Incredibly touching! I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Simply the best piece I've ever read on this site

I have been coming to this site on a daily basis for several years now and this is without a doubt the best piece of erotica I have ever read. (here or anywhere else for that matter) This is so much more than the run of the mill "insert, thrust, repeat, Oh God, Oh Baby, porn" I see here, it has clearly defined characters, a smooth gentle flow that made me eager for the next word, paragraph and page. You have set the standard for what an erotic story should be.

I have read quite litterally thousands of stories and have never found one that gripped me like this did.

Thank you for your skill and efforts

datadyndatadynover 17 years ago
Wonderfull

What a refreshing change from the 10 inch dick / cuckold / slut wife stories that seem to have taken over Literotica lately. In the past I used to check for new stories daily and was rewarded with some really good stories but lately the crop is so bad that even once a week is a waste of time, so it was most enjoyable to come across this story.

Well done author and thank you for the time and effort you put into it for our enjoyment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
you hit a home run

one of the best on this site i have ever read.

jim1948dejim1948deover 17 years ago
VERY OUTSTANDING

tHIS ONE OF THE MOST TOUCHING STORIES I HAVE READ HERE. PLEASE KEEP UP TO GOOD WRITING AND I WILL BE LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR NEXT STORY.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
beautiful

WHAT A WOUNDERFUL STORY ,RIGHT FROM THE START HAD TO FINISH IT A LUCK MAN TO HAVE LOVED TWO WOMEN IN HIS LIFE TIME.AND BE TOUGHT HOW TO LOVE A WOMEN.

BBWLOVER56BBWLOVER56over 17 years ago
This is "What being a HUMAN is ! "

I really LOVED your story, it is like a PASSAGE in time for a young boy who became a MAN. All through your story, I sensed something more, more deeply then others may have thought about. I've been reading stories here for a long time and this is the FIRST story that I can honestly give a WARM FUSSY FEELING about mankind. Mankind, that word brings tears and yet not much hope for in my eyes, You see, not many of us truely and deeply feel that there is HOPE for us because WE lost our HUMAN qualities. Your story demands to be Recognized in bringing about that which we lost, OUR HEARTS !

" It's Easy being a Person, But much harder in remaining focused as a HUMAN BEING ! "

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A touching love story

What a beautiful touching story of love. One must understand the true meaning of love.. It is not just because you have the "equipment", but how you relate to the individual as a person.. One must know how to give first and then the love part grows as you learn more about each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Superb!

Every parent in the world should read this story and learn what raising caring, loving offspring really is. Great writing!

CallistaLynaeCallistaLynaeover 17 years ago
I just love reading comments on the stories that

have to be written by the author's followers. This story was awful. First, is it Angela or Andrea? Second, your dialogue sucks, it's dry and has very little flavor, no emotion or expression. I've read better on cereal boxes. The sex was boring, though plentiful. You gave up some chances to have a decent story, especially when Inga spoke. That part could have been dramatic and wonderful, instead it left me cold.

Keep trying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Incredible

Incredible, wonderful, inspiring, touching.

I am out of words but this is probably the best I have ever read. Thank you for sharing.

NookiehunterNookiehunterover 17 years ago
Wonderful and Touching Story

This is a beautiful, wonderful and touching story of love and relationships. I really loved the idea.

Nookiehunter

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Outstanding storiy

If more parents taught there children to love this world would be better off. I really like the softness of the whole story, nothing rough, or nasty just pure sweet love.

Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
This is the best Literotica story I have ever read

What a precious story. This is not a story about sex. It is a testament to the way people should care for each other.

Thank you, Scorpio for sharing your talent with me.

Michael

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 17 years ago
A very unique, erotic story

Well written, Scorpio; a great fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
WOW

This story was truly wonderful on many levels. It tells a compelling story that includes love and eroticism. Both are part of life and all people. Thank you for sharing a touching story

northbaybearnorthbaybearover 17 years ago
Beautiful, touching and erotic

Another great story by Scorpio 44. You teach many good things throughout many of your stories. I always look forward to your fiction, as I do now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Amazing

This is the best story ive ever read. It shows a real knowledge for what the human race should be. With any luck we all can raise our adults this way, some day.

Assassinj13

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
movie material

this story is so good it should be optioned for adaption into a movie or HBO/CW tv show perhaps just minus the incest, but HBO might allow a suggestion of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
not bad

you could have done better but still not bad its not like i could write such a long story so i have no right to say it sucks

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wonderfully different than most such stories

It's such a pleasure to read something that someone's obviously worked on, and edited carefully. Good plot development, great characters, and nice finish.

Thank you for a lovely erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
pragmatic

This story is the absolutely best I have ever read to date and I am now 62 years old. I am very deeply impressed with the skill of the writer in conveying this story. By the way, I am considered an educated person with as BS/BM.

As a writer, you are outdtanding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Top Job

I have been reading erotica for 50 years. This qualifies as being rated with the best such as "A Man With A Maid" and "My Secret Life" - both classics of erotica. This is a great blend of love and sex, sex with love, and love with sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Gripping Story

This was a nice change from most of the other work on this site. It had more value and a deeper meaning than just sex. The story was very well told. I look forward to reading more of your work. I tip my hat to you, Well done!

-Renix

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Sequel

You should write a sequel about them raising any kids that they have and if they teach them the "family secret" or not. I think it would be amazing to read and interesting to see how u write it.

asiaprofasiaprofover 17 years ago
Tender, moving, educative...

But alas, either or all of these fail to do justice to the tale you've spun for us

sacksackover 17 years ago
loved this....

You write in a similar manner to Charles Petersunn (The Lessons series). You might want to check some of his stories out..they are about the same length, with the same attention to detail and characterization. Otherwise, this story is pretty unique to lit. It really deserves an "E"!

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 17 years ago
SIMPLY SUPERB!!!!!

Scorpio this was simply superb. A story well told and unlike most others on LITEROTICA having just the right balance love and sex to make it a masterpiece. You light the way for other lesser writers with yet another fine tale of love and hope. The characters appear so live and real and the plot is truly heart warming. You honour us with yet another glimpse of you brilliance! Pete.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I can only say one thing

Wow. I don't know if this sorry is even remotely true or not, but it doesn't matter. Its amazing.

capecodmercurycapecodmercuryover 17 years ago
Wonderful

Scorpio, loved this story. Its a nice change of pace and a great romance. The only thing that I missed and would have liked would have been a bit more back story about Nick's parents. One idea that came to me at the end was that Hans was his real father and that he was the child of the other woman in the triad, but that does not seem to fit with the love and honesty that Inga and Hans have shown.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
One Of the Best

My title says it all. Simply one of the best stories on literotica.com. Thankyou

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Not one of the best,The Best

What a masterpiece. Is your other personna Garrison Keeler?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Amazing

Absolutely amazing story, it goes way beyond a "sex story". Please keep writing like this.

Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Oustanding!

This is truly a wonderful work...intelligent, heartfelt, erotic, deeply emotional, and so true-to-life that it almost appears autobiographical. I experienced genuine feelings of envy - for the writing, for Nick, and for the humanistic philosophy developed by the far-sighted Inga and Hans. Thank you for sharing. This is one of the finest examples of erotic literature it has ever been my pleasure to read. And the only such story I've ever seen ever set in Nebraska.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
captivating

I enjoyed the warmth and sincere feelings that were present from beginning to end. Great story

TheCaptainTheCaptainover 17 years ago
Absolutely Amazing...

I'm probably just echoing the others' comments so far, but I would just like to say anyway, Scorpio44, that this was easily one of the very best stories in this category on Lit, and could have easily been in the Romance section with some incest themes to it!

It was a fantastic story, and from the very start I was hooked and had to read it through to the very end in one sitting. Absolutely amazing, and one day I hope to write a story as utterly engrossing, and of such a high quality, as this tale.

Thank-you,

-TheCaptain

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great story

thank you for the story. at the end i had goose bumps. by far the best story i have ever read on here. thanks again.

David48David48over 17 years ago
society be hanged

What if we could all have been brought into adulthood as sweetly and as innocently as Nick was? To actually to have been given all that one needed to be a fully functioning, sexually aware, and completely happy individual? What if we could actually be guaranteed the kind of loving parents that could make it all happen? I'll tell you when. When social mores are given back to the family, and stop being rammed down our collective throats by people who think they know best. Beautiful, sexy tale Scorpio. Keep 'em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
wonderful story

what a great story, so much love. Hard to put into any category, all I know is I totally enjoyed it. Definitely deserves to be the top rated story. Excellent work :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Top Notch

Superb - nothing more need be said.

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 17 years ago
Wonderful

Excellent fiction this is. This 100's for you, Scorpio, for a tale well-told. My thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
So much grace and love....

A fantastic story of love, growing up and courage. These are the things that happen in life wether or not we are ready. Clearly Inga and Hans had the grace and courage to face Nick's coming of age. This tale made me think of the late Robert Heinlein and several of his characters. Just a wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Life revisited

Having lived both in Europe and Asia, this story brought back a lot of memories, of relationships that I have been blessed to have. Well done Scorpio!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellent!!!!!!

Without a doubt the best story I have read since finding this site 5 years ago.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Choice it is

Nothing else to say but EXCELLENT

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Brilliant!!!!!!

What a well written story!

Thoroughly enjoyable from start to finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
if you read no other read this one.

That was a completely amazing erotic and sensual story. True "literotica"! It is the best story i have read so far on this site and i have been visiting for a couple years now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
can not praise high enough

this has to be one of the greatest works of art i have EVER had the pleasure to read on literotica

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wow!!!!

`

That's all, just WOW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very well witten.

I have enjoyed your story very much as to me, it was well written and held my interest to the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Unbelieveable...

Absolutely amazing, Scorpio. By far the best story I've read so far. I rarely leave feedback or comments, but if any story deserves both, its this one. You are truly an amazing author...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Really the best story

Really the best story I've read anywhere. It made me both hot and in the end really happy that you got your happiness. Really good structure. I had to stop reading and continue the next day to get the whole enjoyment... Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Heartfelt

I, like most of your readers, found this story to be truly heart warming, compelling, erotic and mentally stimulating. I felt what the characters felt and found myself truly engaged in the story line. I wish there could be an area of Literotica that could be dedicated to stories of this quality instead of the typical mundane sex scenes. This did include good loving sex, taboo and romance. It had many facets to it that kept you wanting to read more, even after the last page. I hope to see more of your work soon. Thank you for you contribution to Literotica and the erotica literature community at large!

Patrick

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
No Choice at all!

Scorpio, There is no choice - this is absolutely the most wonderful piece that I have read here at Literotica! I am bookmarking this story and will recommend it to anyone who asks what I've read recently. This should be required reading for all adults and teens around the world. Reading it through in one sitting I have laughed, diddled myself, made my seat sopping wet, cried, shared every emotion with the characters. I can't find high enough praise for your work!! Thank you so much. Please let us know what happens to the family. Many hugs from Rebekka.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Sweet

What a wonderful story. I enjoyed it immensely. I've finally gotten to read it two years after it was first posted but better late than never.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
ONLY LOVE IS REAL

I FELT THAT THE AUTHOR MUST REALLY LOVE TO BE ABLE TO RIGHT A STORY LIKE THIS ONE

i_love_myself76i_love_myself76over 17 years ago
omg

Have to say this. This story mad me cry and that doesnt happen often felt the love of each of the characters and the passion keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
only 5?

i read and read and read....this is one of the best pieces i have ever seen. You should start writing professionally if you dont already. This story kept me going as good as anything Anthony or Azimov ever wrote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I don't even know what to say

I'm simply speechless...this is surely the best story I have read so far. It's such a happy story and yet it is so sad at the same time...incredible. I salute you Scorpio.

FuckYou718FuckYou718over 17 years ago
Can't get better than this.

It can't get any better than this...

There is no other choice but comment....

Thanks...very much...

keep writing just like this....

SpykkeSpykkeover 17 years ago
A class act ....

not only did I enjoy your story, I wish I had written it.

Ike16948Ike16948over 17 years ago
A walk in the park?

Life is only a handful when you take hold.

Beautifully done.

Thankyou,

hongluobohongluoboover 17 years ago
am touched

I can't believe this is the first time I have read something of yours and am so grateful for the privilege of reading such a wonderful piece of writing. I can't believe that there is a follow on story, and will read it shortly as well as the rest of your stories. Thank you so much!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
The Most Wonderful Story Ever.

I usually do not read long stories that are more than 3 parts, but yours captivated me and taught me a few things about love and complex relationships, like the one I have with my wife, who is much older than me. Thank you.

Sincerely,

A Scorpio (43).

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A walk in the park

Life is never a walk in the park. A well felt story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
speachless

The only piece of writting that left tears in my eyes.

Could not be written any better.

OVERLANDOVERLANDabout 17 years ago
LOVED IT!

A strange and beautiful story, told with tenderness, love and passion. A different slant on love perhaps but with a wonderful picture of love between human beings that could and should be applied wherever possible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Wow...

Perhaps the most incredibly thought-provoking piece on Literotica. Told with incredible emotion and communication, I don't know how this could be topped. I really don't.

Inspirational. The best way to describe this.

oleman69oleman69about 17 years ago
best I have read

I laughed and cried,it was late at night when I found this story, but I HAD to finish. well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
the best

the best scripted story,it had it all inocence,love seduction , joy, romance, and most important 'emotion '

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Beautiful

Loved it .. couldn't stop reading. I wish such love and acceptance were a norm instead of fiction .. alas we can dream. Your story was an inspiration

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great Story

to those posters saying such slander... love is not fiction.. just very few know how to use it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Lovely

That was a beautiful story. It almost makes me wish stories such as these were not just stories but the "norm" in society. Beautiful job. =]

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
my favorite

I can't believe I never read this one before. I never commented before either, and I've been coming here for years. A wonderful piece, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Thought provoking

Just beautiful and thought provoking. Such a shame real life is not as beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Beautiful

The best story Ive read on this website by miles, and stands up against anything Ive read that's professionally published. Funny, erotic, beautifully written and very poignant it's one of the most emotional pieces of writing Ive ever read. Brilliant work!

wuz2bluwuz2bluabout 17 years ago
Wow! Perfect story.

This story had everything I love: Detail, sweetness, lots of sexiness, it was just the perfect story! Thank you for sharing your gifts with us. This is the kind of story that I wish there were a higher rating than "5" that I could give it. In a word: "Wow!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
thanks

Your story is a beautiful fantasy on many levels, a tale of paradise.

craft2310craft2310about 17 years ago
right on

i've read this story twice now...and it is heart warming to say the very least.

79 comments before mine were all Excellent - all right on...

i salute you SIR. A true Knight of Literature.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
awesome story

a truly wonderful story. i love the way you write. hope to see many more stories in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
wow

what a phenomenal and remarkably beautiful story... i loved every word of this moving, sensational tale :) thank you

kkmichmankkmichmanover 16 years ago
Could be real

I just read and loved your story, though I would not go along with all aspects. It came accross as something that could really happen. It did not have huge boobs and 12 inch cocks doing the same thing over and over again, but protrayed making love as it should be. You could have gone into more detail of Nick, Betsy, and Andrea's relationship as it seems to short of a time for them to be in love.

bigpapabarebigpapabareover 16 years ago
I enjoyed immensely

As another writer, I thoroughly enjoyed your story. In my humble opinion, it was well planned, well written, and expertly brought to light. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Take note pending authors

This is what Erotica is all about ....I have never written a comment before as I had not found something to warrant it.

True there lots of stories that I like but this is what it is all about well done Scorpio

Hope to hear more like it .

cheers Tex

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Heartwarming

Thank you , your story had me enthralled and a little emotional.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Beautiful

What a wonderful and moving story. All the more amazing for its apparent truth. I was quite touched.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Absolutely beautiful

Absolutely stunning. Beautiful and loving. Thanks so much for sharing

Victoria_2001_02769Victoria_2001_02769over 16 years ago
Where Do I Begin?

Heartwarming, loving, tender and erotic in ways some people only dream of. You took a very tricky situation and set it in a time when "free love" was just a term... and answered it with an honesty among adult and teens that should be practiced in and by today's society.

I loved the freedom expressed and experienced on the farm. It was a real treat and the ways Inga and Hans taught and raised Nick to love and to be responsible held me enthralled.

A very beautiful story... well written and well told. I was sad when I read that Andrea passed away of cancer. The three youngsters had a very special love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
5 stars

An amazing story, beautifully written and touching. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Acclaim

Thank You for writing such an inspired story. This is what loving should be!

sheltonk1@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
thanks

thank you this was truely a powerfull story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I feel educated...

It taught me a lot....loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
100% Life & Love

EXCELLENT ... EXCELLENT ... EXCELLENT ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Very Touching and Loving

The Story is beautiful. It has some really good term. I Learned lot from it. I felt really close to characters.This is really the True Erotica Story.Keep Writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very good!

This was a very good story and showed the grat loving and caring that some men truly show to women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wise

Well, there's just one word I can think of to characterize this story: wise. It has been labeled "erotic", but that isn't the essence. This is what they usually label "high" literature as it gives a powerful message about life.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Superb, sublime..

A beautifull read!

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 15 years ago
Both & And -- All About Loving

This is a MAGNIFICENT story! That such youngsters, men and women, can learn so sweetly (not to mention with HOT-HOT sex of all varieties) to love deeply and generously, with tears when appropriate but also laughter based on the joy of the Other, all gives hope for the wonders of contentment to be realized in any person's life; the final section is excellent on this point. Some will object to the kinky premises of the tale, but I LOVE THIS SAGA OF LOVE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Inspiring

This story made me horny at first, but then I just felt like crying it was so amazing. Thank You.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous