EJAX-472: Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So what happened?" Helga asked Abby.

"What do you think?" the girl replied. "She started to...you know...jerk his thing."

"Keep going," John ordered. "Tell us everything that happened."

"Yes sir," she said. "Well, they were so involved with each other that they didn't even notice me sitting right behind them watching. Before you know it, she's pulling on my brother's thing..."

"Say penis, cock, dick, anything other than 'thing'," John snapped, as he felt himself nearing orgasm. "It sounds silly."

"Yes, sir," the girl said apologetically. "I'm sorry."

His hands were flying up and down his cock now and he was breathing heavily. The urge to cum was out of control, his orgasm only moments away.

Bridget was now using her toes to masturbate the underside of his cock. She watched, along with all the other girls, as John's now fully sperm-swollen sac seemed to stretch to its absolute limit. Even his penis seemed to have grown longer, which at first startled, then pleased, the possessed man.

"Finish your story," he begged the girl.

"Are you going to...you know...make it squirt soon sir?"

"Oh really Abby!" Helga said. "Mr. Cardelli wants you to finish the story!"

"Yes, please!" John begged her once more.

"Well, she kept pulling on his penis for about a minute and then, all of a sudden, some white stuff started shooting out the tip."

"It's called 'cum'," he blurted out between clenched teeth. "Say it...cum."

"Yes sir...cum," she said with emphasis. "I couldn't believe how much he shot out too. They were like these long, stringy strands...you know, like when you pump a bottle of hand lotion very hard? One of them actually shot high up into the air and landed on some girl's hair a few rows in front of us."

The picture was now complete in his mind, the young girl's words adding a powerful and complimentary verbal stimulus to his already overly stimulated cock and balls.

"Oh my God, this is it!" he cried. "This is fucking it!"

Twenty-five pairs of eyes stared down at his furiously pumping fist as he could no longer control the multitude of sperm demanding exit from his agitated balls. Anticipating that they might get hit with the errant spunk, the girls standing directly in front of his desk wisely moved off toward the left and right, leaving a gap where they could safely witness the event unscathed.

Sensing he was now on the verge of orgasm, Bridget rubbed her toes over his shaft even faster, trying to keep in tempo with his frantic stroking. John looked around the room with eyes wide open, sensing the heightened anticipation and amusement of all the girls as his prick was now primed to fire its full supply of sperm. He grabbed Bridget's foot with his hand, using it to jerk himself off, much to her unexpected delight.

"It's okay if you get some on my feet," she said almost in a whisper.

Suddenly he felt all his muscles stiffen at once—just his hand continued its stroking, as if it had a life all its own. The white lava worked its way out of his body, and from deep within he cried aloud as if in exquisite agony. He focused on Bridget's expectant face, even as she focused on his now erupting prick.

In an instant he was greeted with gales of laughter and surprise.

"Oh my God!" Helga shrieked, as she, Bridget, and all the other girls watched the first burst of cum sail across the room and splash into the blackboard on the opposite side. The thick blob of white cream hit the blackboard with such force that little rivulets of sperm branched out in all directions from the point of impact, their slimy tendrils slowly trickling down onto the chalk below, coating everything in its path with its gooey residue.

Neither the girls nor John had time to recover from his first feat of ejaculatory prowess before he was firing off yet another round of sperm—multiple bursts of sticky semen that flew in many directions at once. The girls didn't know where to look first, reacting with amazement as arc after arc of cum found its way out of his prick and onto their desks and their personal belongings. Even the lighting fixture directly above his head was dripping with the white stuff. Abby stood next to her teacher with her eyes focused on his cock, counting each volley of sperm as it found its way upward toward the ceiling. John watched her look down and then up several times as she traced each separate arc of cum on its journey skyward, giggling profusely at the sight.

Bridget's feet in the meantime were dripping with semen. She laughed at each successive burst of goo as it flew across the room, sticking her feet in the path of the oncoming stream, watching it splash into her feet and between her toes.

"Oh, it feels so hot Mr. Cardelli!" she screamed, as yet another thick rope of cum adorned her pretty soles.

All the girls reacted with unbridled joy as they watched Bridget's feet being christened with the sticky white fluid. Suddenly, Helga kneeled down before John and impulsively ran her hand up and down his cream-coated shaft, pulling his own hands away and replacing them with her own.

"I want to do it!" she demanded.

The feeling of the lovely blonde's cool hands on his climaxing prick was more than he could bear. Surrendering himself to her control, he flung himself backward into his chair and watched as she grabbed his cock with both hands and savagely jerked him up and down.

"Watch this!" she said without taking her eyes from his cock.

This unexpected maneuver by Helga made all the girls curious as to what she was going to do. Through all their shock and laughter, they stopped momentarily to examine the handiwork of their lecherous classmate. The ecstatic girl wasted no time.

Firmly holding John by the base of his shaft with one hand, she pulled the skin back taught so that his prick grew to even greater heights, which amazed everyone, including John. It seemed for the moment that he had stopped climaxing, but it was something the girl was doing to him, unaccountable as it was, that was forestalling the continuation of his orgasm.

"It's about time you learned how to do this," Helga said to Abby. "Put your finger right over here."

Abby looked at John with hesitation in her eyes.

"Do as she says," he replied breathlessly, feeling intense pressure once again building up in his balls.

"This is the sensitive part," Helga said as she took the girl's finger and had her begin rubbing the underside of his cock. "It's called the 'glans'."

Still keeping her grip firm on the base of his shaft, she told Abby to rub the glans using only the tip of her index finger. This the girl obligingly did, prompting John to buck his hips wildly up and down.

"I saw my sister do this once," Helga informed the bewildered group.

Abby was thrilled at the opportunity to bring pleasure to her handsome teacher and she looked at him with loving eyes as she teased the sensitive little strip of skin without skipping a beat.

"If you do it this way," Helga said instructing the girl, "you can get a lot more sperm out."

"Jesus Christ girls!" John said as the dual ministrations of the two lovely young women were now bringing him to the brink of an even more powerful orgasm.

He watched in amazement as the tip of Abby's dainty little finger ran up and down his glans with short, intense bursts, her lovely face only inches from his magnificent prick, her girlish laughter provoking him, commanding him to release the abundant white cream now on its inexorable journey upward though his vertical shaft.

John's entire body stiffened as he gripped the sides of his chair hard.

"Here it comes!" said Helga excitedly, as she pulled down hard at the base of his prick.

No sooner had the words escaped her lips than a fiery rope of semen shot out of his cock with great speed, flying straight up into the air. This unexpected reaction at first surprised and then delighted Abby, who, along with all the other girls, squealed with laughter as each flick of her finger produced a subsequent burst of cream.

"Whoa! Mr. Cardelli!" she exclaimed as her fingers coaxed out several more stringy loads in quick succession.

Both girls' hands were now completely covered with cum, but they did not flinch in their duty to their teacher. Wanting to provide him with the maximum amount of pleasure possible, they both grabbed his prick with their hands and jerked him off in unison, provoking yet another dozen or so massive cumshots that bathed everything in the nearby vicinity with a coating of white lacquer. The pleasure was so intense and prolonged that John thought he was going to pass out.

The two young girls continued to milk him furiously as the other girls cheered them on. Bridget had become so overcome with lust that she lowered her face onto the spurting prick, opening her lips wide to let the jets of sperm splash into her mouth. The girls went crazy. John, himself, couldn't believe what she was doing. All he knew was that he wanted her to keep her face there forever so that he could pump gallons of sticky hot sperm into her willing mouth and all over her lovely profile.

"Do it Bridget! Do it!" Helga screamed, as she and Abby directed the creamy streams into the wanton girl's mouth.

Bridget was swallowing very fast now, trying to catch as much of the viscous white fluid as she could. The girls around her watched with rapt fascination as their teacher's huge prick fired off dozens of creamy salvos that were either quickly swallowed or allowed to splash over the beautiful features of the young girl. Helga and Abby could not believe the amount of sperm being ejaculated and were at last overcome with laughter, so much so that they simply fell to the floor in hysterics, leaving Bridget to finish the job. This she did gladly, employing the help of several other girls who had been waiting their chance to get their hands on the stunningly gorgeous man.

John was physically exhausted, but he was far from finished. He watched in awe as seven or eight girls kneeled before him, each taking a turn at sucking his prick. He had stopped ejaculating as soon as Helga and Abby had released him, but as soon as the first girl put him in her mouth, he rewarded her with a hot, creamy burst of joy juice. Swallowing what she could, she then allowed the next girl in line to savor his salty effluences. And so it went on and on for several minutes, with each lovely girl getting to sample his milky white seed.

Suddenly, there was a loud knocking on the door.

Sandy, the girl who had been on lookout but who was now thoroughly absorbed with what was going on in the room, pointed to a female face staring at her through the small glass partition in the door.

"It's Ms. Stedman!" the girl screamed.

It was too late to do anything. The girl had not seen the dean of the school approach until the very last minute. There was nowhere to run, nowhere to hide.

Walking into the room to investigate the commotion, Ms. Stedman was just in time to see her favorite teacher shoot the last of several stringy loads of cum into the hands of Bridget Veerhoft and her friends. John Cardelli was terminated immediately and arrested on morals charges. The girls were suspended from school indefinitely pending further investigation. In the days following the fiasco, the authorities, the teachers, the parents and their children, all became the focus of a media frenzy that rocked the normally placid community to its foundations.

************

It had been a long day and I could no longer focus my attention on my work. The vast piles of notes, specimen samples, lab results, and various medical paraphernalia used during the course of the EJAX-472 experiment lay strewn across my office at the Clinic in haphazard fashion. It was not like me to be so disorderly, but the frustration at not having been able to make any significant progress regarding the recent medical anomalies surrounding my drug had made me distraught and reckless. The two-week follow-up was only two days away, and although I was somewhat mollified to learn that none of my test subjects had reported any incidence of "involuntary ejaculation," which I had witnessed firsthand during my sister's birthday party and which had caused me untold anxiety since then, I was nonetheless completely stymied as to why the effect was occurring at all. Up to this point all my investigations had proved fruitless and had led me to a scientific dead end.

"Did you ever get in touch with that guy Cardelli?" I hollered to Cheryl, who was sitting in an adjacent office sifting through an enormous stack of paperwork.

"Nope," she said mechanically. "I've tried several times today but no one answers."

"Well, keep trying. He's the only one who hasn't been accounted for and I need him here on Friday."

The girl continued to file papers away, exasperated at the disarray.

"This place is a mess!" she said suddenly.

"Did you hear what I said Cheryl?"

"Yes, doctor, I heard you," she replied without looking up. "I'll call him again as soon as I'm done with...with this!"

I looked up in time to see her hurl a handful of files across the room.

"Why don't you take a break right now and give him a call him in about ten minutes."

"I'm sorry," she replied with a shrug. "I've been at this all day and I'm getting nowhere."

"I know exactly how you feel. Go ahead, take a break."

Grateful to be released from the burdensome chore, Cheryl retreated quickly toward the office lounge. I felt almost as bad for my devoted assistant as I did for myself. I rarely indulged in self-pity, but considering the circumstances I allowed myself to wallow in it for a while, almost taking a masochistic delight in feeling so extraordinarily sullen. The two of us, along with Rebecca and Maria, who were occupied with related matters in the lab, had been putting in16-hour days for the past week, and the long hours of research were beginning to take their toll. Not only was the staff involved in trying to solve what I perceived to be a probable design flaw in the genetic coding sequence of the drug, but they also had to prepare for the next series of examinations that were requisite for the further administration of the fertility supplement. This dual nexus of both mental and physical toil seemed to stretch out before me into an indeterminable distance, with the answers to my questions sequestered within an ambiguous landscape cluttered with ill-defined and impossible vistas—the unknown, uncharted lands of pure, abstract thought where solutions were offered to only the very gifted or the very lucky.

The task ahead was daunting: how to discover a remedy for the "involuntary ejaculation" problem and how to accomplish this before my subjects began to suffer the same symptoms as my brother-in-law Philip and the mutant dwarf, Joey Balls: uncontrollable, insistent orgasmic urges that were physically impossible to withstand. For me, it was a race against time. It was not a matter of if, so much aswhen the drug would exert its influence that concerned me. And this was impossible to determine given the enormous amount of variables involved. Some of the men might never encounter the side effect whatsoever, while others most certainly would. The drug was simply too powerful to allow everyone to escape unscathed. That is why I had insisted on the two-week follow-up. And that is why I was now so utterly overwhelmed and on the verge of a nervous breakdown.

The phone suddenly rang.

"There's a call for you on line one," the receptionist said on the other end. "Do you want to take it?"

"Who is it?"

"A gentleman by the name of Craig Lundquist. He says he met you at your sister's party last week."

"Craig who?"

"Lundquist," she repeated. "He says he was the waiter with the 'special' salad dressing."

"I don't know any Craig Lund..." I stopped in mid-sentence, my mind searching. "Oh, yes...Craig, the waiter," I said smiling to myself. "I remember him. Put him on."

I recalled the handsome young boy's marvelous ejaculatory performance at Bonnie's birthday party—the event that precipitated my investigations into the involuntary ejaculation problem in the first place. His profuse orgasm had startled everyone that day, and at first believing his achievement to be a simple matter of genetics, I soon came to learn that he had been taking EJAX-472 illegally, the drug having gotten into his hands via the unethical manipulations of Bonnie's husband, Philip. My intuition told me that this was not a social call, but was instead related to the drug. As I heard his first tentative words my fears were confirmed, and I listened to him speak with growing anxiety.

"You have to help me Dr. Swensen," he began in a pleading voice. "I don't know what to do."

"Where are you now Craig?"

"I'm home."

"How long have you been taking the drug?"

"A couple of weeks I guess. But I ran out a few days ago. Why?"

"It's very important that you see me. Can you make it to the Clinic on Friday?"

"Yeah, I guess so. But what do I do in the meantime?"

"The first thing I'd advise you to do is to stay home. Don't go out under any circumstances."

"I can do that," he assured me. "But how...how do I deal with the need to...you know...masturbate?"

I could tell that even as we spoke his breathing was becoming increasingly labored.

"What are you doing right now?" I asked him.

A few seconds went by with no response.

"Craig?" I asked again.

"Yeah," he said breathlessly, "I'm here."

"What are you doing right now?" I demanded.

I heard him emit a slight moan before answering.

"I feel guilty admitting this doctor," he stammered, "but I'm...jerking off."

He almost broke out into laughter as he said this, but he quickly resumed breathing hard into the phone. In the background I could hear the sound of his fist pumping rapidly on his penis.

"I'm not surprised," I said calmly. "It's the influence of the drug. Don't try to resist it. Just go ahead and masturbate yourself to orgasm."

"I'm sorry doctor Swensen," he said between gasps. "I'm not trying to be rude. I...I just can't help myself..."

"I realize that. Are you close to ejaculating now?"

No answer.

"Can you tell me what you're feeling at this moment?"

Just then I had to pull the phone away from my ear as Craig let out a scream.

"What is it?" I said alarmed. "What's wrong?"

For a moment all I could hear was a long drawn out moan followed by intermittent laughter.

"Craig!" I shouted into the phone. "What's going on?"

For the next few minutes I stayed on the phone waiting for him to respond but all I could hear was a continual moaning coupled with a tittering laughter. I realized that if he were having an orgasm, he wouldn't be able to speak, and I would have to wait until it was over before he could answer me. I didn't want to hang up until I was sure he was all right.

"Doctor," he said finally, gasping for breath. "Are you still there?"

"Yes, I'm here," I replied, relieved. "Are you okay?"

"Oh my God," he declared. "I just shot about a gallon of sperm onto my bathroom floor! It's...it's unbelievable!"

"Don't be alarmed," I said trying to calm him down. "What you just experienced is a side effect of the EJAX-472 drug."

"But it's so much!" he exclaimed.

"Your sperm volume and length of orgasm is the result of the drug's influence. The fact that you can't control your urge to masturbate is what concerns me now. Please come and see me Friday morning at 9:00 AM. I will need to do a complete physical examination followed by some lab tests. Prepare yourself to be here at the Clinic for the entire day. I suggest you call your physician and have him or her get in touch with me immediately. Meanwhile, if you feel the need to masturbate again, don't fight it. Just relax and do it. I advise however that you stay at home. I'll have one of my assistants pick you up on Friday. She'll get in touch with you tomorrow to make the arrangements."