EJAX-472: Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fmcchris
fmcchris
574 Followers

"Justified? I'll tell you who's justified—me! Those crazy bitches of hers tied me down and jerked me off in front of hundreds of people! Then they kicked me in the balls and threw me out on the street!"

"Mr. Hernandez," the judge interrupted. "You will cease to use such language in this court. Do you understand?"

"Yeah," he replied, in a monotone voice.

Stephan paused to collect his thoughts. I could tell that he was disturbed by the intense hatred the little man felt toward me.

"You bleed too much Mr. Hernandez. Considering you were taking part in the experiment under false pretenses to begin with, I would say you got off rather easy."

"That's what you say man. But you weren't there."

Luis shifted his position in the chair so that he was now sitting up straight, one leg tucked under the other. He began to look more and more like some frustrated animal as he eyes darted back and forth between Stephan and me.

"Why did you feel the need to crash Bonnie Olmstead's party? You had already stolen the drug from the Clinic. Why take the risk?"

"Why do you think a man returns to the scene of the crime?" he said. "I was curious."

"You had no intentions of hurting Dr. Swensen?"

"No, man, too many people around. I just wanted to have a good time at Olmstead's expense and maybe cause a little trouble."

"It seems you did just that. But you were discovered weren't you?"

"Yeah," he said, his face growing dark. "And this...this woman," he said pointing to me, "she and her friends put me through hell all over again."

"Mr. Olmstead told everybody that he had hired you to commit the robbery, didn't he?"

"That stupid gringo. He opened up his big mouth because he was afraid of his wife."

"And what happened after that?"

"His wife forced me to have sex with him and some midget, and then she shot me and the little man out of a cannon! Can you imagine that? Shooting me out of a cannon?" He glared at Bonnie. "And don't think I have forgotten, you crazy bitch!"

"Watch your language Mr. Hernandez," the judge warned. "If you continue this way I'll have you removed."

Bonnie gave Luis her best 'fuck you' face and chuckled.

"You were trespassing on their property Mr. Hernandez. You're lucky you weren't shot."

Luis grunted and looked out toward the audience. He began moving his right leg back and forth quickly, in a restless motion.

"Did you have any hand in burning down the Clinic?" Stephan asked.

"Objection your honor!" Gustafson broke in. "The question has no relevance to the present case."

"It's a proven fact that Mr. Hernandez has ties to the local drug gangs in this city, your honor," Stephan said. "These gangs have been implicated as possible suspects. I think it's a reasonable question."

"Objection overruled," the judge said. "Please answer the question Mr. Hernandez."

Luis took his time answering, but when he did he looked Stephan in the eye and smiled faintly.

"No," he said.

"Do you know who might have done it?"

"I don't know, maybe a rival gang."

"What rival gang?"

"I don't know man. There's lot of gangs around. Could be any one of them."

"But your cozy little group is the most powerful gang in town. Nothing escapes your notice I'm sure. Who did it Mr. Hernandez? Was it you?"

Luis said nothing.

"Was it you?" repeated Stephan, more forcefully this time.

The little man looked right past him and extended his upper body toward me. I noticed a discernible change in his overall attitude as if something within him was quietly exacerbating his more hostile and aggressive tendencies.

"Does it hurt you senorita? Does it hurt you to lose your little Clinic? I hope so. I hope that you, and all these stupid doctor friends of yours, are made to look like fools before the whole world. You degraded me, you humiliated me, and I am glad that your precious Clinic has been destroyed. I hope you and your drug both end up in hell!"

I was not prepared for his violent outburst, which the vengeful creature had felt compelled to bestow upon me. For a few moments I just sat there looking at him feeling a growing numbness in my limbs.

"That's enough Mr. Hernandez!" the judge said angrily. "You will confine your comments to myself or to the counselors and act accordingly!"

Luis sneered at the judge. "I am tired of playing this game, man."

"You will act accordingly Mr. Hernandez!" the judge threatened again.

It was then that something within the little, downtrodden man snapped. With fists clenched and his eyes burning with a demonic glow, he turned on the judge.

"Look who's talking about acting accordingly? You call yourself a judge, but you are no judge. The only reason you are here is because that asshole Olmstead paid somebody off to put you in that seat!"

Judge Carlsdotter' face turned completely white.

"That's enough! I will have you removed if you utter another word!"

"Remove me, I don't care. I have nothing to lose."

"I'll have you put in jail!"

"You're the one who should be in jail!" Luis screeched at the top of his lungs.

The little man had gone berserk. I didn't know what else could explain such a remarkable shift in temperament in so short a time.

"What the hell are you talking about Mr. Hernandez?" Gustafson suddenly broke in.

Luis looked at the man as if he were a piece of refuse.

"You know what I'm talking about you arrogant bastard. You and all these other men in here like you. You are all guilty."

"Guilty of what?" Stephan asked.

"Not you," Luis replied. "These others."

He then began to indicate which men he was referring to by pointing out each one in turn. Starting with Judge Carlsdotter, he then singled out Lt. Endland, Sgt. Richter, Gustafson, Gustafson's associate, and several other prominent law enforcement officials.

"What are they guilty of?" Stephan asked impatiently.

Lt. Endland suddenly stood up. "Watch what you say Luis."

"What's going on here?" Stephan asked looking from man to man. "Somebody care to tell me?"

"They are afraid to speak up Mr. Counselor because they are trying to protect themselves." Luis got up from his seat and waved an accusatory finger at Philip. "You know what I'm talking about don't you, you asshole?"

Philip stared at the man in the brown suit but said nothing.

"He is responsible Mr. Counselor; this pathetic excuse of a man who cannot even keep his whore of a wife under control. What do you think happened to all those missing tablets of EJAX-472? Do you think the police threw them all down the toilet? Do you think they do that with cocaine or crack?"

"We cut you a deal Luis," Endland said coldly. "Say another word and all bets are off."

"Fuck you and your deal," Luis spat. "I don't need your fucking deal!"

"Why are you doing this Hernandez?" Richter said, angrily. "Why did you have to open your big mouth?"

"Because you are just like me. You are all scum."

The judge had heard enough. "Bailiff! Have this man taken out!"

The bailiff and two other officers—one of them female—rushed Luis and with much difficulty pinned him to the floor. The woman officer managed to deliver several sharp kicks to Luis' balls until she and the other officer were temporarily forced aside by the crazed man's incessant thrashing. Endland and Richter moved in to take over.

"Give him to me!" Endland said, reaching for the squirming man.

Luis put up quite a fight, and although there were now five officers grappling with him, they were hard pressed to subdue the wild little man. He kicked two of the officers in the shins, causing them to release their hold on him as they cried out in pain. He then punched the bailiff in the eye, sending him reeling forward into the bench. Only Endland and Richter managed to maintain their hold on him but even they were finding it hard to avoid his ever-flailing arms and hands.

"It's the judge!" Luis exclaimed as he struggled to break free of their grasp. "The cops too! They all have EJAX-472 inside of them!"

"Shut up you little runt or I'll break your god-damned neck!" Endland screamed.

"Let go of him now!" Stephan shouted to the two struggling officers as he tried unsuccessfully to tear them apart.

"Stay out of this Counselor," the judge said, rising from his seat. "Officers!"

Two more court officers suddenly came running up the aisle to help bring Luis under control, but just as they arrived, the little man broke free of his captors and jumped over the railing behind the witness stand, perching himself on a raised platform just behind the bench. The startled judge stepped back, his face aghast.

"Get the son of a bitch down from there!" he ordered.

Gustafson was cowering behind the far end of the bench, his face showing signs of extreme duress. His associate, a small wisp of a man, was crouching behind him.

Stephan was pushed backward during the melee, his head impacting upon the edge of the table as he fell. All of us came rushing to his aid, but thankfully his injuries were minor.

"What the hell is happening to everybody?" he said, as a thin rivulet of blood trickled down from his forehead. "Have they all gone insane?"

I looked out into the audience and saw that some of the people were heading out the doors, but the more curious remained, eager to see how the fiasco was going to end. Everyone was standing now, some people were laughing, and others just looked on in silent horror at the strange courtroom antics taking place.

Luis was now safely ensconced high up in the window alcove that rested above the raised platform. Because his body was thin and wiry, he had little difficulty negotiating the awkward climb, effectively putting him out of the reach of his pursuers. He laughed at the officers' attempts to climb up after him, cajoling them and spitting upon them as they unsuccessfully tried to breach the distance from the floor to the window ledge. His face looked positively demonic as he began to curse them in both Spanish and English, not neglecting to send a barrage of verbal filth our way in the process. Somebody suggested a ladder be used to retrieve him.

"Go ahead you mother fuckers!" Luis shrieked at the officers below. "Go get a fucking ladder. And when you get up to the top I'm going to jump out the fucking window!"

"Will somebody get that asshole down from there?" said the bailiff, still holding a hand over his injured eye.

One of the officers ran out the rear door while the other men tried to talk Luis into coming down. He would have nothing to do with it.

"No fucking way you stupid gringos!" he said, looking down up them with fury in his eyes. "If I have to go to hell then I'm taking all of you with me!"

"What in God's name is he talking about?" Bonnie asked.

"Didn't you hear him?" Stephan replied, as we helped him to his feet. "The judge, Endland, Richter...all the cops have been taking EJAX-472. You can thank your husband for that."

Philip cursed under his breath. "It wasn't all my fault. Some of the drug was stolen from the Clinic when they made the raid."

"How do you know that?" I asked.

"I know because Endland himself told me," he replied. "They confiscated every ounce of it and they kept most of it for themselves."

"Do you know if they have actually taken the drug?"

"Are you kidding Christiana?" he replied, mocking my naiveté. "I'd say most of them have got about two weeks' worth of your shit in their bodies right now."

"I could kill you, Philip," Bonnie said icily.

Rebecca and I looked at each other and shook our heads. I had been noticing subtle shifts in the men's attitudes over the course of the hearing and I wondered why so many of them looked like their minds were often elsewhere. Little did I know until now that the drug's side effects were beginning to manifest themselves, seemingly all at once, in direct proportion to the rising tension level in the courtroom.

"We've got a problem here Chris," Rebecca said. "Take a good look at these guys. They're on an adrenalin rush."

It was true. I noticed that some of the officers were starting to move away from Luis, choosing to sit down and wait for the ladder to be brought in. One man kept rubbing his hands in a downward motion over his legs in the direction of his penis—a telltale sign. Endland, Richter, and the other men who had tried to bring Luis under control were breathing heavily, their faces showing signs of exhaustion. All of them were reaching down toward their genitals as the frenetic production of sperm was now taking place, and which would soon have them under its powerful influence. Meanwhile, Gustafson and his associate had resumed their seats at the table, but they were both clearly unsettled by the whole ordeal. Gustafson, in particular, seemed to be in a very fidgety mood.

My colleagues had made an attempt to approach me, but I waved them off, warning them of what was now about to take place. Barney and the other men looked on with trepidation, anticipating the event and knowing only too well what they, themselves, had felt and experienced not very long ago.

"I wish I had time to make more of the vaccine," I said with regret. "I would be able to help these men right now."

"Why sis?" Bonnie said. "What's going to happen?"

From far in the back of the courtroom a woman screamed. This was followed by more screaming and shouts of dismay.

"Look Chris!" Rebecca said, tapping my arm hard.

I had been looking the wrong way. The source of the commotion was standing about thirty feet in front of me, high above the judge's bench.

Luis had undone his pants and had let them fall to his ankles. His underwear, now fully exposed, was quite inadequate to contain the massive cock—much more massive than I had remembered—whose upper half was sticking out in full display. With one motion he brought the underwear down and stood up, his cock bouncing up and down in a momentary show of muscular contraction, until it finally came to rest at a steep angle in front of him. From my vantage point I could not tell exactly how long his penis was, but it appeared to be an amazing two feet in length, its generous girth resting upon two massive grapefruit-sized orbs that hung at least a foot below the towering pillar of flesh. It brought a chorus of astonished comments from the crowd.

"Jesus," Rebecca exclaimed. "Do you see this Chris?"

"I see it," I replied, completely taken aback. "But I can't believe it."

"The little fucker's even bigger than Craig!"

Despite my previous warnings, Michelle, Sheila, and Jennifer came running up toward us with Lynette and Maria following closely behind. The judge saw them but said nothing. All his concentration was now focused upon the crazed individual on the window ledge and the odd sensations he was beginning to experience in his lower body. Even as he stood behind the bench looking up at Luis, his hands were busy underneath his frock, his motions causing the robe to puff out in front of him several feet.

"I think this whole place is going to implode," I said to Michelle who was staring at Luis with her mouth open.

"This if fucking wild," she said, her eyes fixed on the outrageous sight above her. "Does anybody have a camera?"

She meant it as a joke but Maria surprised her by pulling out a pocket camera from her purse.

"Make sure you get the money shot," she laughed as she hand the camera over to Michelle.

Jennifer was completely titillated by the sight of the enormous prick that was now being stoked hand over fist and hanging above our heads like a mini drawbridge.

"Notice doctors," she began enthusiastically, "that the scrotum is hanging much lower than anything we have previously seen. I would argue that this is due to an enormously exaggerated sperm count."

"More like an unprecedented sperm count," Sheila said.

"God, that damn thing is fucking huge!" Lynette remarked. "A fucking huge horse cock!"

By now Luis' hand was moving along at a leisurely pace as it traversed the long distance between base to crown. He stood with his legs wide apart and knees slightly bent, a fiercely determined expression on his face.

"I want all of you to know what I think of you!" he said, with mocking laughter.

Stephan's reaction to all of this was one of utter amusement.

"So this is why everyone wants to get their hands on your drug?" he said to me. "Now I understand everything!"

Sergeant Richter suddenly fell to floor and began crawling down the aisle on all fours, much to the astonishment of Endland and the rest of us.

"What the fuck are you doing Will?" shouted Endland after him.

The fallen man didn't respond, he simply rolled over onto his back and frantically struggled to remove his pants as if they had suddenly become too confining. He was not far from where Cheryl and Craig were sitting, and upon seeing his condition my assistant gave a startled cry.

"Oh my God!" she said, grabbing Craig's arm.

Rising up from between the legs of the stricken man, like a huge kielbasa stood on its end, was an impossibly long phallus, even longer than the two-foot aberration that was now being brought to orgasm above our heads. Richter's hand could barely circumnavigate the distance around its incredible girth, which seemed to pulse with a life of its own.

"It's a fucking epidemic!" Rebecca said, watching Richter's hands furiously stroke his huge pole.

"Why are these guys jerking off like this?" Bonnie exclaimed.

Sheila looked puzzled. "It looks like some kind of sympathetic response to me."

I knew better. "No it isn't. They most likely all began taking the drug at around the same time. Isn't that right Philip?"

He looked at me sheepishly. "Yeah, that's right."

"Of course," Bonnie said. "You gave all these men the drug on the same day, and that's when they started taking it."

"And now," I said, "the stress levels they are all experiencing have triggered the involuntary ejaculation response. Amazing."

Even as I finished my sentence, one of the schoolgirls who had not been chaperoned, suddenly let out a squeal.

"Oh, look Chris!" Michelle said pointing toward the girl.

To the young woman's right there was a youngish-looking court officer sitting on a chair jerking himself off. The people who had been sitting near him quickly fled the area but the girl only backed off a little, curiously watching him. Two of her counterparts crept us slowly behind the masturbating man and stood on either side of him, giggling at the funny sight. His penis seemed fairly normal to me, and I had to wonder if this wasn't merely an act of exhibitionism, with him taking advantage of a unique situation to manifest his fetish openly.

Some of the people in the crowd had now become so alarmed that they began to make a mass exodus out of the courtroom. The parents of the schoolgirls were the first to exit, pushing the girls ahead of them as they went. But, strangely enough, not all the girls wanted to leave. Bridget and Helga, and most of the girls who had betrayed John Cardelli, insisted on remaining, despite their parents' orders to leave. I think they found the sight of all these men masturbating themselves without restraint, as their own teacher had done only weeks earlier, highly entertaining. Once their parents had left, they were now once again free to exhibit their true libidinous natures without having to answer for their behavior to anyone.

As I began to look around me I saw more and more men drop their pants and attack their privates with a mindless passion. Lt. Endland was the first of these to fall victim to the overpoweringly pleasurable sensations he felt creeping all over his cock and balls, releasing his immense meat stick from his shorts with a vicious tug so that he could run his hands up and down his prick with delicious abandon. There, right in front of the judge, who, himself, had to combat the drug's irresistible stimulus, Endland stroked himself, heedless of his superior because his superior now had to confront his own failings in dealing with EJAX-472.

fmcchris
fmcchris
574 Followers